BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rach2512

Regular
We are now up to 18% . Please vote (Other) and get our concerns addressed.we are now ahead of ( Routines) and halfway to getting in front of voice assistance.36%

Sorry probably a really stupid question, but I can't see where I can actually place a vote, I've posted a comment is that all I need to do?

Reactions: 1 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Yes, I have, but not near a breakfast buffet in a hotel. This is NOT a wonderful atmosphere!
Tony is from Perth, not Sydney. Perhaps that was the Hotel they were staying at?

In any case, who gives a fuck where they ate.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
Germany is developing its own or a kind of own solution for authorities and administration and companies up here in the EU regarding Ai. Today, a company was provided with 500M€ (second round) via Bosh, SAP and the Schwarz Group. My thought, if one of you has a good connection to the board then Brainchip could at least introduce itself or nock at the door at this company. There will now be a lot of agglomeration around this company here:

Perhaps a bit naive from me, but nothing comes from nothing I would say in German.

____
And that is also an example of how start-ups work here. Privately financed.

On the radio they are talking about the last chance for Germany or/and Europe.

Data security, most important topic here, I don't know of any technology that would be more suitable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231108_063400_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Cardpro

Regular
I wonder what they presented to the potential investors given we haven't landed any new IP deals, new revenue, and there was almost 0 market sensitive annoucements other than new product releases and financial statements...

I hardly doubt investors will naively believe that our tech is amazing when there is absolutely nothing that backs that statement up financially...

Given MegaChips took a massice stake in Morse Micro, I wonder if that door is also open for us...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Sorry probably a really stupid question, but I can't see where I can actually place a vote, I've posted a comment is that all I need to do?
just tick ✅ the box that indicates Other and it will register as a vote . As a member of linked my vote May count and those who are not a member may not . I don’t know how it works . I have stopped being a deer 🦌 in the headlights from the high $1.60s and having been INVITED to PARTICIPATE in choosing an area for him to discuss , I am only exercising my invitation.I am only making fellow posters aware that they can also contribute by voting .For those who don’t feel like taking up his offer to participate, then don’t .This morning (other) is up to 24%. Only 3% less than ( navigation) . Just an observation.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cgc516

Regular
Is this the first time BRN is hosting a summit?
Good sign?👍

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I tend to agree. Why would they need to be in Australia talking to "investors" if there was no need for additional capital. Or is it that they have received so much heat that they are trying to placate their shareholders who, by definition, are investors in BRN. Yet another example of the very poor communication from the company. FWIW and DYOR

Keep pumping the "group think" narrative buddy 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
I wonder what they presented to the potential investors given we haven't landed any new IP deals, new revenue, and there was almost 0 market sensitive annoucements other than new product releases and financial statements...

I hardly doubt investors will naively believe that our tech is amazing when there is absolutely nothing that backs that statement up financially...

Given MegaChips took a massice stake in Morse Micro, I wonder if that door is also open for us...
Some of the other Co's that I'm invested with on the ASX always announce / publish their " Investor Presentation " on the ASX ...... So I wonder why BRN didn't do so ??? !!....... imo, this would have been a favourable exercise by the Co for s/holders to be informed. I think the Co is taking this ongoing "Cone of Silence" stance way too far and they can't use the old excuse of it somehow being covered by an NDA, especially given the fact that the Co only recently stated that they are " committed to continuing our constructive engagement with shareholders "

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular

Spoken like a true holder...

Anyway if we do need to continue raising capital, I'd like to see how it compares to our current arrangement with LDA.
I used to think the idea of 90% value incentivised LDA to sell slowly and at the highest price, but we seemingly create shares until they meet the dollar value needed.
At least if we get a cap raise at 20% discount it hits immediately and then can begin to rebound.
LDA seems to be a thousand (30million) cuts, based on the TA.

If we need to wait longer for self sustaining revenue then so be it, it's not that scary.
Explorers go through raises without even knowing if they'll ever go into production.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
For all the unfortunate people in Australia on the Optus network which at the moment everything is down!...today is a clear indication why Brainchip & Akida is far more important than the cloud.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Cardpro

Regular
Spoken like a true holder...

Anyway if we do need to continue raising capital, I'd like to see how it compares to our current arrangement with LDA.
I used to think the idea of 90% value incentivised LDA to sell slowly and at the highest price, but we seemingly create shares until they meet the dollar value needed.
At least if we get a cap raise at 20% discount it hits immediately and then can begin to rebound.
LDA seems to be a thousand (30million) cuts, based on the TA.

If we need to wait longer for self sustaining revenue then so be it, it's not that scary.
Explorers go through raises without even knowing if they'll ever go into production.
And when were they gonna tell us that, to existing share holders?

toasty

Regular
Very good question. The technology may be first class but the corporate communication is dreadful...........

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular
Does anyone know our chairman's email address? Or Sean's?

Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular

Sean already told us he was exploring all financing options.
Multiple times I think...

Reactions: 4 users

Cgc516

Regular
From here?

toasty

Regular
Sean already told us he was exploring all financing options.
Multiple times I think...
Well you'd think equity of some sort would be the only option if more cash is needed. There is virtually no income to service loan funding............

Or joint venture/takeover..............

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom