BRN Discussion Ongoing

View attachment 48965

Good effort so far team; we've managed to gain 3% overnight to 15%, and voice assistant is down to 37%.

There are over 3000 members on Tsex, and I'm sure 95% of them frequent this thread. if only 5% of these members vote, that would be another 144 votes, and can get us over the line....

Here's the link again to make it that bit easier to vote:

View attachment 48966

Do your bit for the team, and ya never know. We may all end up placing a bulk buy of EQA's for the forum members :)
Navigation has retreated to 29 and voice recognition has retreated to 35 and (Other) has moved up to 18. Come on posters . Do something positive to help our selves by voting ( Other ) .

Reactions: 4 users

Thebask27

Emerged
19 % and 514 votes now

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Jasonk

Regular
Navigation has retreated to 29 and voice recognition has retreated to 35 and (Other) has moved up to 18. Come on posters . Do something positive to help our selves by voting ( Other ) .
Passed it onto friends and people at work to vote. Most dont care but it's a vote.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Easytiger

Regular
Dumb Money the GameStop movie is a must see.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Here's a press release from March about a Brainchip/Intellisense commercial partnership which I'd missed or forgotten.

Intellisense selects BrainChip’s neuromorphic technology to improve cognitive radio solutions | IoT Now News & Reports (iot-now.com)

Intellisense selects BrainChip’s neuromorphic technology to improve cognitive radio solutions​

Laguna Hills, United States – BrainChip Holdings Ltd, a commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, has announced that Intellisense Systems has selected its neuromorphic technology to improve the cognitive communication capabilities on size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained platforms (such as spacecraft and robotics) for commercial and government markets.

“We are excited to partner with BrainChip and leverage their state-of-the-art neuromorphic technology,” says Frank T. Willis, president and CEO of Intellisense. “By integrating BrainChip’s Akida processor into our cognitive radio solutions, we will be able to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of performance, adaptability and reliability.”

“Intellisense provides advanced sensing and display solutions and we are thrilled to be partnering with them to deliver the next generation of cognitive radio capabilities,” says Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “Our Akida processor is uniquely suited to address the demanding requirements of cognitive radio applications, and we look forward to continue partnering with Intellisense to deliver cutting-edge embedded processing with AI on-chip to their customers
.”
I found more info of what intellisense is upto, you’ll have to scroll down the page a bit

Intellisense Systems, Inc.
21041 S. Western Avenue
Torrance, CA 90501-1727
United States
Hubzone Owned:
No

Socially and Economically Disadvantaged:
No
Woman Owned:
No

Duns:
Principal Investigator
Name: Alireza Behbahani
Phone: (310) 320-1827
Email: proposals@intellisenseinc.com
Business Contact
Name: Selvy Utama
Phone: (310) 320-1827
Email: notify@intellisenseinc.com
Research Institution
N/A
Abstract
To address the NASA need for innovative approaches to increase mission science data return, improve resource efficiencies for NASA missions and communication networks, and ensure resilience in the unpredictable space environment, Intellisense Systems, Inc. (Intellisense) proposes to develop a new Intelligent Software-Defined Satellite Network (ISDeSaN) based on novel integration of software-defined networking (SDN), neuromorphic computing technology, and deep learning (DL) algorithms. ISDeSaN is a new distributed multidomain satellite network that can intelligently sense its environment, adapt, and learn from its various configuration changes to optimize the satellite communications links throughout the network in order to maximize energy efficiency and reduce latency. As a multidomain/cluster-based system of small/CubeSat satellites managed by a master satellite, ISDeSaN uses the latest advances in neuromorphic or equivalent spiking neural network (SNN) processing hardware that has almost reached commercial availability. Each master satellite communicates with the ground station through relay satellites. In Phase I, Intellisense plans to design the ISDeSaN system architecture, define subsystem requirements, explore and analyze the most promising techniques and methodologies to enable an intelligent satellite network that can provide intelligent resource allocation, frequency assignment, and optimum transmit power, while maintaining low latency and high bandwidth requirements for future satellite systems. Intellisense will also prepare a feasibility assessment, execute simulations and/or measurements to verify the validity of the proposed approach, and develop the concept of operations. In Phase II, Intellisense will develop a working ISDeSaN prototype compliant with the latest NASA standards and demonstrate it in a relevant emulation environment. Intellisense will provide documentation of development and tools as necessary by NASA.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Gemmax

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

CHIPS

Regular
Have you ever taken someone out or met up with someone that is not a local to a local haunt that appeals to your taste and has a wonderful atmosphere? I have.
Yes, I have, but not near a breakfast buffet in a hotel. This is NOT a wonderful atmosphere!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

The Pope

Regular
I tend to agree. Why would they need to be in Australia talking to "investors" if there was no need for additional capital. Or is it that they have received so much heat that they are trying to placate their shareholders who, by definition, are investors in BRN. Yet another example of the very poor communication from the company. FWIW and DYOR
Thanks for responding and I tend to agree.
What I find interesting is my post didn’t get the reaction I was expecting. All good
It does tell me that it appears many on TSE are not disputing my comments and / or a number of members have me on ignore and / or let’s not respond and maybe this post will go away very quickly with many more posts afterwards. All good either way.

I do find the dynamics between certain always positive or negative members quite interesting also including posts from a key member or two that could be taken more like a riddle a lot of the times or they are on something at time of posting. Makes me laugh but could never put them on ignore as they are valued entertainment.

Hope all had a good day and bet on the winner at the Melbourne cup.

Cheers
The Pope

Last edited:
  • Fire

KKFoo

Regular
It’s up to 17% now .👍. It is so easy to vote . Please log onto LinkedIn and vote other and you will make our curiosity to know if Akida is being used in the Mercedes a priority for discussion higher than the other choices . The comments making up the 17% interest in the ( other) section are all requesting confirmation that Brainchip Akida is still being used . Vote now and help everyone who is a shareholder
I have just changed my vote from voice assistance to Other, neuromorphic of course..

To all of our European and American Tsex'ers who are just waking up,

It would be great if you can vote in the online poll created by Magnus Osberg. If you vote for the last option "other" and add Brainchip AKIDA in the comments, it will compel Magnus to do a presentation focussing on our technolgy and we will gain first hand insight into where AKIDA is being used. To do this we need to win the vote; currently "other" is sitting at 20%", trailing "Voice Assistent" at 34%.. We need atleast another 100 or so votes for other, but please don't forget to add Brainchip AKIDA in the comments.

1699347901752.png

Please dont forget to add Brainchip AKIDA in the comment section, so there is no doubt that the vote is for our tech!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Krustor

Regular

It would be great if you can vote in the online poll created by Magnus Osberg. If you vote for the last option "other" and add Brainchip AKIDA in the comments, it will compel Magnus to do a presentation focussing on our technolgy and we will gain first hand insight into where AKIDA is being used. To do this we need to win the vote; currently "other" is sitting at 20%", trailing "Voice Assistent" at 34%.. We need atleast another 100 or so votes for other, but please don't forget to add Brainchip AKIDA in the comments.

View attachment 48990
Done

• Fire

ndefries

Regular

View attachment 48990

Please dont forget to add Brainchip AKIDA in the comment section, so there is no doubt that the vote is for our tech!
Exactly pester people on LinkedIn so they form a bad view of brn and refuse to make any positive comments about them. Great idea

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Exactly pester people on LinkedIn so they form a bad view of brn and refuse to make any positive comments about them. Great idea
I'm with you on this one.
Cheers

Reactions: 5 users

Frangipani

Regular
As I stated Flog of a pani , I must of missed it !!

👉 👌 U 🌸

Whoa, whoa, you evidently took my innocuous joke about your avatar’s lunar dust-covered helmet and the pun on LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) totally the wrong way.

I apologise if it came across as anything else than the friendly banter that was intended. Still, there was no need at all for you to reply in such a rude and insulting manner.

• Fire
Thanks for responding and I tend to agree.
What I find interesting is my post didn’t get the reaction I was expecting. All good
It does tell me that it appears many on TSE are not disputing my comments and / or a number of members have me on ignore and / or let’s not respond and maybe this post will go away very quickly with many more posts afterwards. All good either way.

I do find the dynamics between certain always positive or negative members quite interesting also including posts from a key member or two that could be taken more like a riddle a lot of the times or they are on something at time of posting. Makes me laugh but could never put them on ignore as they are valued entertainment.

Hope all had a good day and bet on the winner at the Melbourne cup.

Cheers
The Pope
I think the fact your post has been ignored by the regulars says something.

I do hope your holiness is wrong though. A cap raise now will have us bent over the pew with our pants down and wishing we had chose to invest our hard earned in Weebit😳😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

The Pope

Regular

I do hope your holiness is wrong though. A cap raise now will have us bent over the pew with our pants down and wishing we had chose to invest our hard earned in Weebit😳😂😂
Hi TUA

Hmmm interesting choice of words. Lol
Another discloser is I may have invested a few dollars in WBT to hedge my bets. I would never want anyone bent over a pew unless that is what they wanted as part of their investment.
Hmmm wrong choice of words.
Sounds like some are off to the confessional box tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers
The pope

• Haha

Euks

Regular
We are now up to 18% . Please vote (Other) and get our concerns addressed.we are now ahead of ( Routines) and halfway to getting in front of voice assistance.36%
Hey Frank,

I’m here to ease your concerns….

Step 1. Go to the Brainchip webpage and look at look at our current partners!!!!

Step 2. Refer to step 1

I also took a screenshot from right now…

IMG_4180.jpeg

There you have it! We are still partners with Mercedes. Now chill out and stop spamming this guys Linkdin page.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Lol, good point..

Let’s see if we can pester someone to break an NDA for needy shareholders..

Just let the effing company do its thing.

If it’s as well positioned as you all say, it’s only a matter of time before you get too many things to cover..

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Still better than bringing this up a couple of months earlier and then getting called stupid, liar etc. even though Sean himself said that they're looking at all options regarding future funding. :D

Top Bottom