BRN Discussion Ongoing

Getupthere

Regular
@zeeb0t
A note here too because we read so little about the ASX here.)
Talga, Weebit and Anson had important ASX news today. I only noticed this because I was made aware to look at HC. I don't think it's in the spirit of your creation with TSE that I have to look at HC to see what the ASX is announcing. I would be grateful if you could fix this!
View attachment 48954
Unfortunately the $100,000 in revenue won’t save them from the asx200 shorters.

Reactions: 4 users

toasty

Regular
Hi MRGDS

linked to your above posts including this comment from your post this arvo stating “Have just had confirmation from TD, that he and SH are indeed together in Sydney presenting to investors”

This got be thinking after your posts and posts from others later this arvo but from a different angle given purely TD informed you that were presenting to “investors”. Could Sean and TD have been talking to institutional investors to potentially invest in BRN from a capital funding raise due to a potential longer runway before solid revenue starts truly covering quarterly 4C costs with staff etc launching AKIDA ? This may also be due to remaining LDA funding may not be enough to support BRN current position with staff etc $$$ burn rate so may be considering a SP discount to initially pitch to institutional investors and then maybe retail investors etc as required to buy in to BRN on a discount to current SP ? Obviously existing retail investors wouldn’t like this as SP would most likely drop further to discounted SP for atleast a little while. I know couple of other companies on ASX in recent times doing the same to shore up the cash reserves due to expected / unexpected delays etc. I know of one company that has since rebounded back nearly 2.5 times the discounted offer price in the past few months to current SP. Happy to name the company if someone calls BS. Lol. It is a gold mining company

I know some may react quite strongly for and against my comments above with WTF, burning bin gifs etc.
Some may already have me on ignore without naming some founding members so will miss my post. Again lol

Just to confirm that I’m a committed BRN investor and wish all the best for the future on their investment in BRN.

Cheers
The Pope
I tend to agree. Why would they need to be in Australia talking to "investors" if there was no need for additional capital. Or is it that they have received so much heat that they are trying to placate their shareholders who, by definition, are investors in BRN. Yet another example of the very poor communication from the company. FWIW and DYOR

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Frangipani

Regular
I’m sure this must be old news to some , I don’t recall seeing it View attachment 48948

Well, let’s have a closer look, then… 🧐 😉

Just received via email

View attachment 47344
View attachment 47340 View attachment 47341 View attachment 47342 View attachment 47343

View attachment 48094
"Sustainable Cities Using Smart Efficient AI

In this workshop we'll look at various ways new sustainable cities will use AI to ensure that there is a low power, cost effective way to create cities of tomorrow. There are already plans for developing these cities, like “The Line” in Saudi Arabia; and we all know that autonomous vehicles are just around the corner. BrainChip is working with many partners to develop and deploy key use cases that target several of these applications such as preventative maintenance, environmental monitoring and control, and smart city infrastructure. This workshop will provide design efficiencies and edge-based constraints that allow these cities of tomorrow to fully realize cost effective methods in which AI can be used for good. Please join us for another BrainChip workshop, that will allow you to see some of the benefits of BrainChip’s Akida Technology."
https://events.hackster.io/impactsummit2023

Already known, but another tweet.

View attachment 48416

View attachment 48816

I reckon it’s high time to clean your gold-coated visor! 🤣🤣🤣
(By the way, I’ve always wondered how off Earth you were ever gonna take a sip from that Luna Beer bottle… 😉)

For all we know, your oversight could also be an SSTM (Short Short-Term Memory) issue… 😂

Which reminds me - I almost forgot to let you all know about Todd Vierra’s workshop titled Sustainable Cities Using Smart And Efficient AI at the upcoming Hackster Impact Summit… 🤭

It’s 1 am over here, I should really stop being silly and go to bed now…

4A29A228-7273-43C3-BA2E-E17FB3F1D569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Well, let’s have a closer look, then… 🧐 😉

I reckon it’s high time to clean your gold-coated visor! 🤣🤣🤣
(By the way, I’ve always wondered how off Earth you were ever gonna take a sip from that Luna Beer bottle… 😉)

For all we know, your oversight could also be an SSTM (Short Short-Term Memory) issue… 😂

Which reminds me - I almost forgot to let you all know about Todd Vierra’s workshop titled Sustainable Cities Using Smart And Efficient AI at the upcoming Hackster Impact Summit… 🤭

It’s 1 am over here, I should really stop being silly and go to bed now…

View attachment 48960
As I stated Flog of a pani , I must of missed it !!

👉 👌 U 🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Easytiger

Regular
I tend to agree. Why would they need to be in Australia talking to "investors" if there was no need for additional capital. Or is it that they have received so much heat that they are trying to placate their shareholders who, by definition, are investors in BRN. Yet another example of the very poor communication from the company. FWIW and DYOR
Big investors are also short sellers, so makes an interesting two-face conversation

. IMG_3343.jpeg

• Sad

mrgds

Regular
Gday @Esq.111
Hows the 5min looking as the trading is almost zip atm?
Are we going to see a large scoop up today like we saw yesterday?

Reactions: 2 users
Get on it

View attachment 48754

1699319377201.png

Good effort so far team; we've managed to gain 3% overnight to 15%, and voice assistant is down to 37%.

There are over 3000 members on Tsex, and I'm sure 95% of them frequent this thread. if only 5% of these members vote, that would be another 144 votes, and can get us over the line....

Here's the link again to make it that bit easier to vote:

1699319834568.png

Do your bit for the team, and ya never know. We may all end up placing a bulk buy of EQA's for the forum members :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Labsy

Regular
The chips that Socionext is developing will be in direct competition with mass-market examples like Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL).’s Silicon processors and Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) Inc.’s Snapdragon line

And just a reminder to the newbies
Socionext and brainchip signed a definitive agreement in 2019 and announced their collaboration in 2020. They aim to combine BrainChip’s Akida SoC, an event-based neural network processor, with Socionext’s SoC technology and SynQuacer SC2A11 processor to provide high-performance and energy-efficient solutions for vision, audio, and smart transducers23.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon mrgds ,

To my eye its looking a little confused at the moment , short term five day.

On the five day chart , at 1,3,5, 15min & one hour volume would appear neutral to positive.

On the monthly chart 15th Oct. 2023 to present id say its ready for a large volume day, BULLISH , as I intimated last week.

Who would know , think most retail investors are truly exasperated with present situation , so it will more than likely be the big end of town doing the volume / lifting ...if they so choose.

Regards,
Esq

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231107_105728_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow

SERA2g

Founding Member
I believe that he is also a "Board of Director's" member at Arteris Inc ... so hopfully he is pulling an income from there as well.
Yes, he may well be receiving cash from them, but he is probably also receiving RSU's and so it's that only going to amplify the tax issue further.

Who fucking knows to be honest. Maybe he's absolutely minted and has no excuse for not just paying the tax.

There's no denying the optics issue that selling can create for some and if he has the spare cash we as shareholders would much prefer he paid his tax with cash rather than selling shares, but we simply don't know his personal circumstances (nor should we) so we need to accept it for what it is.

Labouring on it for too long is pointless.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
What I don't understand is why they have to meet in a hotel. Don't they have offices to use or to rent to speak in more private? It is a strange place for business. Or they only met by coincidence and it does not mean anything.

And I also do not understand why nobody wants to use Akida on a large scale up to now even though Akida is so much cheaper than all other chips on the market. What is wrong with Akida?
Have you ever taken someone out or met up with someone that is not a local to a local haunt that appeals to your taste and has a wonderful atmosphere? I have.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 48965

Good effort so far team; we've managed to gain 3% overnight to 15%, and voice assistant is down to 37%.

There are over 3000 members on Tsex, and I'm sure 95% of them frequent this thread. if only 5% of these members vote, that would be another 144 votes, and can get us over the line....

Here's the link again to make it that bit easier to vote:

View attachment 48966

Do your bit for the team, and ya never know. We may all end up placing a bulk buy of EQA's for the forum members :)

It’s up to 17% now .👍. It is so easy to vote . Please log onto LinkedIn and vote other and you will make our curiosity to know if Akida is being used in the Mercedes a priority for discussion higher than the other choices . The comments making up the 17% interest in the ( other) section are all requesting confirmation that Brainchip Akida is still being used . Vote now and help everyone who is a shareholder

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

mrgds

Regular
GREY BABY YEAH ........................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................🤷‍♂️

Screenshot (72).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
It’s up to 17% now .👍. It is so easy to vote . Please log onto LinkedIn and vote other and you will make our curiosity to know if Akida is being used in the Mercedes a priority for discussion higher than the other choices . The comments making up the 17% interest in the ( other) section are all requesting confirmation that Brainchip Akida is still being used . Vote now and help everyone who is a shareholder
We are now up to 18% . Please vote (Other) and get our concerns addressed.we are now ahead of ( Routines) and halfway to getting in front of voice assistance.36%

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
We are now up to 18% . Please vote (Other) and get our concerns addressed.we are now ahead of ( Routines) and halfway to getting in front of voice assistance.36%
I could be wrong but wasn't Akida part of the voice assistant?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
I could be wrong but wasn't Akida part of the voice assistant?
Yes . Correct . But if we specifically request that he discusses Akida , in the (other ) section , he cannot evade our request without being obvious . Under the (voice assistance) section he can prattle on with out mentioning Akida and Brainchip . That is an outcome that I would be fed up with .

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Shadow59

Regular
Yes . Correct . But if we specifically request that he discusses Akida , in the (other ) section , he cannot evade our request without being obvious . Under the (voice assistance) section he can prattle on with out mentioning Akida and Brainchip . That is an outcome that I would be fed up with .
Fair comment

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom