BRN Discussion Ongoing

The world is waking up and soon we will not be the only ones who know:

Those who are recent purchasers of Brainchip Bus tickets will have to take my word that not much more than a year ago it was almost impossible to find any new references to SNN technology.

Now they are becoming so common place that I have reduced my search parameters to the last week.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
S

Straw

Interesting article. I have read many more detailed articles about why the CCP is not as autocratic as our politicians like us to fear. The spirit of this puff piece and those more detailed and nuanced opinions paint a picture where power is more decentralised and that the Chinese people who have so many have strong family ties with the Taiwanese Chinese will be a limiting factor or control over the exercise of military power by China against Taiwan. The desire for unification by the political elite is said to be greatly tempered by the vision of Chinese troops being sent in to fight and kill Chinese.

The strong resistance being shown by Ukraine using western military hardware is also a factor which is having an effect on strategic CCP thinking as Taiwan has been and continues to be armed by the west. Ukraine is showing Russian technology lags behind greatly and so the only way to "win" would be to pull out the hypersonic and mass destruction weaponry and this style of scorched earth approach would definitely not gain popular support amongst the Chinese people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I sometimes worry about the draw on the grid when you start thinking...... then I remember how efficient brains are at using power (crisis averted).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I’d have too say Ozark is my fav in recent times
Yes Ozark is a good watch but I thought the writing got a bit thin in the last few episodes. Definitely a must watch for me. FF

Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Those Irish curses may have had a hand in it, just sayin'
Let’s hope their nails don’t grow overnight so that we get another good result tomorrow 😊

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits 🤣🤣🤣

Here's an ancient Egyptian curse that was discovered in Tutankhamen's catacomb.

"May the flames of a thousand candles set fire to the shorts and burn their bot-bots."

PS: The information in this post may not be entirely accurate or remotely truthful.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Here's an ancient Egyptian curse that was discovered in Tutankhamen's catacomb.

"May the flames of a thousand candles set fire to the shorts and burn their bot-bots."

PS: The information in this post may not be entirely accurate or remotely truthful.
392a38214d6aafe56a2b3b4ebdef70d4.jpg
Cat01_grande.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
C1C1D84F-4483-4CA0-B2B6-5D560471DCB9.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 49 users

AusEire

Wishing ill on anyone is not good karma ... be mindful of this.
markup_9529.png

Did I wish ill on someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Great giff .... 😂 it's true what I say though.
Mate I didn't wish ill on any individual.

I have no remorse for those who short sell though as they are the worst type of scumbag to walk this earth. They are up there with some of the worst people in history.

All in my opinion of course

DYOR

Akida Ballista

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dolci

Regular
out of hospital last night and free Sunday if u are around ? im better. heart got the all clear.
...taking some time off, heading to Adelaide for a few weeks...

Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
28430207-775C-4AFB-9851-94771970DDAF.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Justchilln

Regular
Can we keep it brainchip related please guys

• Love
Reactions: 38 users

Quercuskid

Regular
+0.0777 (+10.76%) up in USA and up in Germany looks like a good day!!!!!
C7FD7580-0CF7-43EA-A98B-731CDE2D285A.png

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here we go.
cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Here we go.
cheers

Thanks for these links Baisyet. It is such a gorgeous design it is worthy of one of the great Italian car designers.

The fact that they have EQXX already on the road in less than half the six months they predicted is showing Mercedes commitment to this design and technology direction.

It is now absolutely clear that the EQXX was not in anyway a cardboard mock up for a motor show as is often the case for concept vehicles.

Congratulations Mercedes, 21 months from start to on road has to constitute a new paradigm in the world of automotive design and manufacture.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Top Bottom