BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dijon101

Regular
Can we keep it brainchip related please guys

Everyone is bored because brainchip is in an accumulation/side ways phase.

Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular

Markus Schäfer​

Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer, Development & Procurement​

I couldn't help myself and left a comment about Akida and Brainchip.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Baisyet

Regular
Thanks for these links Baisyet. It is such a gorgeous design it is worthy of one of the great Italian car designers.

The fact that they have EQXX already on the road in less than half the six months they predicted is showing Mercedes commitment to this design and technology direction.

It is now absolutely clear that the EQXX was not in anyway a cardboard mock up for a motor show as is often the case for concept vehicles.

Congratulations Mercedes, 21 months from start to on road has to constitute a new paradigm in the world of automotive design and manufacture.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes that is what they are showing up the commitment not just for new Tech but for the Nature as well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Yes that is what they are showing up the commitment not just for new Tech but for the Nature as well.
Absolutely they know we all live on the same planet. Someone should send Puto a globe of the World.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 5 users

Baisyet

Regular
Absolutely they know we all live on the same planet. Someone should send Puto a globe of the World.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
From here onwards who ever has been yelling that its only a concept car and tech will be limited on concept, this will help shut their mouth I guess.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Interesting article. I have read many more detailed articles about why the CCP is not as autocratic as our politicians like us to fear. The spirit of this puff piece and those more detailed and nuanced opinions paint a picture where power is more decentralised and that the Chinese people have so many strong family ties with the Taiwanese Chinese they will be a limiting factor or control over the exercise of military power by China against Taiwan. The desire for unification by the political elite is said to be greatly tempered by the vision of Chinese troops being sent in to fight and kill Chinese.

The strong resistance being shown by Ukraine using western military hardware is also a factor which is having an effect on strategic CCP thinking as Taiwan has been and continues to be armed by the west. Ukraine is showing Russian technology lags behind greatly and so the only way to "win" would be to pull out the hypersonic and mass destruction weaponry and this style of scorched earth approach would definitely not gain popular support amongst the Chinese people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A comforting way of assessing that situation especially after the Hong Kong episode.On an other subject, our most recent exhibition last week . Will it be mentioned in the short term how useful their 3days showing off our wares was . Will management report in generalities and keeping secret those companies and individuals who showed interest , in fear of turning off future attendees from visiting our crease free clothed table .This confidentiality thing does hamper companies like ours . Thank heavens for 1000 eyes .

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
From here onwards who ever has been yelling that its only a concept car and tech will be limited on concept, this will help shut their mouth I guess.
The reality is that Brainchip is the real deal.

The technology is proven.

The technology lead is obvious and patent protected.

The management, sales and marketing team is in place and rock solid from top to bottom.

The customers are materialising and so far have C.V’s that confirm the description given too them by Mr. Dinardo in 2020 of being ‘household named’ and ‘Fortune 500’ companies. Eleven or so more ‘household named’ and/or ‘Fortune 500’ companies to be revealed.

Those who have stood in the street hurling insults have only one final rock they can throw at rusted on retail investors ‘where’s the income’.

Well given Brainchip has proven its integrity and has made clear and unqualified statements that income will commence to ramp up second half 2022 I for one am unconcerned about this final insult.

Brainchip now has an Ai Thought Leader heading up sales and are being described as Artificial Intelligence experts by none other than Mercedes Benz.

I would suggest that questions around income are not even an insult when stated by a credible institutional investor but simply a normal part of their investment strategy.

Take for instance Cathy Woods ARK. They answered a question about Brainchip to the effect that they knew about Brainchip and were waiting to see traction in the market place. They are not hurling insults to manipulate retail they are stating their investment rules.

The thing is as a retail investor I am not here to join the party for a nice solid return I want a life changing return on a small investment. I can only achieve that by getting in early before a company ticks all the boxes.

Brainchip now has only one box left to tick and they have said that it is being ticked second half 2022.

The retail visionaries who bought and held since 2015 have turned a complete gamble into a future blue chip investment.

The EQXX with AKIDA technology on board is literally driving down the highway confirming the technology is 5 to 10 times better than the best available technology.

Today’s pricing presents a 33.33’% discount on true value of $1.50 plus a share.

German Institutional investors have been jumping on board the Brainchip bus supporting the future blue chip status and confirming the fact that Brainchip is not over priced at these levels.

So it is a case of jumping into a metaphorical EQXX and just enjoying the ride.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 81 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

Stocks soar as Elon Musk purchases 9.2 per cent stake in Twitter​

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...r/news-story/5422b8e5f31b9ce319c1989f83444b6e
Tesla billionaire Elon Musk has bought an incredible 9.2 per cent stake in Twitter, sending stocks in the online platform soaring.
Mr Musk, the richest man in the world with a fortune of $273 billion, bought more than 73 million Twitter shares on March 14, a US securities filing shows.
The stake is worth $2.89 billion (A$3.4 billion), based on Twitter‘s Friday closing price.
Investors responded quickly. Shortly after US markets opened, Twitter’s stock was trading at about $49, up by around 26 per cent.

COME ON ELON, PURCHASE A SMALL STAKE IN BRAINCHIP..........YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Come On Food GIF by Masterchef

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
This is damn exciting news and statement - further solidifying that the "technology" in EQXX (Brainchip tech at the core) is going to be leveraged for their new models....not model....models. No wonder the Europeans were back on the buying last night for BRN.

They are pointing out that this #Technology is basically the key to the future models for Mercedes. Golden

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers ... a nice strong open, let's hope an ANN is creeping up on us! getting a bit excited :)

GO BRN

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Anyone else having problems with Nabtrade on their computer again this morning.
Same as yesterday, seems to collapse and become non responsive just after the market opens, really handy that!
Mobile app still working.
Know they were closed doing servicing for much of the weekend and guess they were doing "upgrades".
Pretty poor they keep messing this stuff up.
Grrrrrrr. :)
Still, looks like we are having a positive start to the day.
Bring it, Brainchip.
Daddy needs an EQXX. :)
GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
Morning Chippers ... a nice strong open, let's hope an ANN is creeping up on us! getting a bit excited :)

GO BRN
I know but still enough fools around to sell at low as you can see damn those ....

Reactions: 4 users

Dang Son

Regular
Beautiful to touch $1 this morn so as to prevent gapping within the up swing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I know but still enough fools around to sell at low as you can see damn those ....
Agreed.... and brokers manipulating again with trades of 12, 4, 9, etc very frustrating 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...r/news-story/5422b8e5f31b9ce319c1989f83444b6e
Tesla billionaire Elon Musk has bought an incredible 9.2 per cent stake in Twitter, sending stocks in the online platform soaring.
Mr Musk, the richest man in the world with a fortune of $273 billion, bought more than 73 million Twitter shares on March 14, a US securities filing shows.
The stake is worth $2.89 billion (A$3.4 billion), based on Twitter‘s Friday closing price.
Investors responded quickly. Shortly after US markets opened, Twitter’s stock was trading at about $49, up by around 26 per cent.

• Haha

You can see it can't you - If Elon sees Mercedes then Ford...and others announce adoption Akida AI at their core - he would just be the person to come along and say I am buying Brainchip for 100 Billion(Ok maybe 50 Billion)... a price the owners and everyone could not say no to. But only if he gets in soon before it is actually valued at that in the next five years.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
This is damn exciting news and statement - further solidifying that the "technology" in EQXX (Brainchip tech at the core) is going to be leveraged for their new models....not model....models. No wonder the Europeans were back on the buying last night for BRN.

They are pointing out that this #Technology is basically the key to the future models for Mercedes. Golden
I posted a youtube video yesterday on the Mercedes thread showing a lot of the digital user experience in the new 2022 Mercedes EQS just released. Was thinking how using Akida could really improve it. I'm sure Mercedes are doing just that. Read the job description just above my post.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Gies

Regular
The reality is that Brainchip is the real deal.

The technology is proven.

The technology lead is obvious and patent protected.

The management, sales and marketing team is in place and rock solid from top to bottom.

The customers are materialising and so far have C.V’s that confirm the description given too them by Mr. Dinardo in 2020 of being ‘household named’ and ‘Fortune 500’ companies. Eleven or so more ‘household named’ and/or ‘Fortune 500’ companies to be revealed.

Those who have stood in the street hurling insults have only one final rock they can throw at rusted on retail investors ‘where’s the income’.

Well given Brainchip has proven its integrity and has made clear and unqualified statements that income will commence to ramp up second half 2022 I for one am unconcerned about this final insult.

Brainchip now has an Ai Thought Leader heading up sales and are being described as Artificial Intelligence experts by none other than Mercedes Benz.

I would suggest that questions around income are not even an insult when stated by a credible institutional investor but simply a normal part of their investment strategy.

Take for instance Cathy Woods ARK. They answered a question about Brainchip to the effect that they knew about Brainchip and were waiting to see traction in the market place. They are not hurling insults to manipulate retail they are stating their investment rules.

The thing is as a retail investor I am not here to join the party for a nice solid return I want a life changing return on a small investment. I can only achieve that by getting in early before a company ticks all the boxes.

Brainchip now has only one box left to tick and they have said that it is being ticked second half 2022.

The retail visionaries who bought and held since 2015 have turned a complete gamble into a future blue chip investment.

The EQXX with AKIDA technology on board is literally driving down the highway confirming the technology is 5 to 10 times better than the best available technology.

Today’s pricing presents a 33.33’% discount on true value of $1.50 plus a share.

German Institutional investors have been jumping on board the Brainchip bus supporting the future blue chip status and confirming the fact that Brainchip is not over priced at these levels.

So it is a case of jumping into a metaphorical EQXX and just enjoying the ride.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF, always good for the moral to read your comment.
Patients is the word. In februari we had a whole different picture.
What a difference 2 months make. And what are 2 months for a stock and a company that will make the difference of our lifetime.
Just sit relax and enjoy.

By the way, I love all the reading here contrary to hot crapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I posted a youtube video yesterday on the Mercedes thread showing a lot of the digital user experience in the new 2022 Mercedes EQS just released. Was thinking how using Akida could really improve it. I'm sure Mercedes are doing just that. Read the job description just above my post.
Hi Proga

I can understand why you directed our attention to @Alfie’s posted job add for Mercedes summed up in this extract from that add:

“In this role you will assess different operating systems, workloads and infotainment features running on devices from our Automotive System-on-Chip Silicon Partners. In this role, you will also be the technical interface to our
Silicon Company partners and be at the forefront of innovation as a connector between the Silicon Valley and our R&D units worldwide.”

NOW I wonder who has a system on a chip that is so revolutionary yet system agnostic so that you could run all this stuff on it that has never been done before to upgrade the outcomes and who is partnered with Mercedes???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
audio
Hopefully this link works but if not it's freely available on the ABC's webpage. :)

Just listened to this podcast from the ABC radio National show "All in the Mind"with Sana Qadar.

This particular episode was broadcast last Sunday and is a discussion with Professor Moshe Barr who is a cognitive neuroscientist and is about, amongst other things, the Default Mode Network which I will describe as the generally misunderstood standing state of our mind.
When we are apparently doing/thinking about nothing in particular or when we are daydreaming or mind wandering or just "resting."

This section starts about 2 minutes in and runs for about 10 minutes.
I found it particularly interesting in regard to the role of memory as an associative database with which we hypothesise about and try to predict possible/potential future scenarios.
The type of "thinking" perhaps that can presuppose that a child may follow a ball rolling out from behind a hedge?
The type of memory that may be sitting in an early stage of development zipping around a cortical column on a bench somewhere.... maybe???
Could be a long bow, but an interesting way to spend half an hour if you'd like.
Enjoy. :)

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom