BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quercuskid

Regular
Hmm down, how wrong was I after hoping for a 10% increase based on the overseas market for brainchip 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

mkg6R

its a tight trading range these days, cant stay over $1

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Just on the question of household names.

Valeo a household name in Europe, UK, USA and China not to mention Japan and India.

NASA is beyond a household name. In fact as HOUSEHOLD NAMES GO THEY DO NOT GET ANY BIGGER THAN NASA.

Renesas and MegaChips are household names in Japan, China, India, Europe and the USA.

Socionext is a household name in Europe, Japan, China and the USA.

Mercedes Benz is a household name that even the tiny little Australian market has heard of but you can see by the German reaction that Mercedes Benz is a much bigger household name in Europe than here. Even the reaction in the USA was less than some expected from the disclosure Mercedes Benz was using AKIDA technology.

The former CEO like the current CEO was American AND as such his understanding of what constitutes a household name is based on a world wide market perspective. Australia really does not rate at all in manufacturing or semiconductors.

Here everyone knew Holden. It was an Australian household name but go to the US or Europe and they would not have had a clue until you said General Motors.

As Einstein said it all depends upon your perspective and having a perspective that if Australia has not heard of it, it is not a household name is wrong.

I stand by my comment regarding household names.

Let me ask this question. What would you prefer a company like Renesas that is the number three supplier of automotive semiconductors in the World and a household name across the rest of the world but relatively unknown in Australia or Dick Smiths Electronics that is a household name in Australia?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Baisyet

Regular

Valeo a household name in Europe, UK, USA and China not to mention Japan and India.

NASA is beyond a household name. In fact as HOUSEHOLD NAMES GO THEY DO NOT GET ANY BIGGER THAN NASA.

Renesas and MegaChips are household names in Japan, China, India, Europe and the USA.

Mercedes Benz is a household name that even the tiny little Australian market has heard of but you can see by the German reaction that Mercedes Benz is a much bigger household name in Europe than here. Even the reaction in the USA was less than some expected from the disclosure Mercedes Benz was using AKIDA technology.

The former CEO like the current CEO was American AND as such his understanding of what constitutes a household name is based on a world wide market perspective. Australia really does not rate at all in manufacturing or semiconductors.

Here everyone knew Holden. It was an Australian household name but go to the US or Europe and they would not have had a clue until you said General Motors.

As Einstein said it all depends upon your perspective and having a perspective that if Australia has not heard of it, it is not a household name is wrong.

Let me ask this question. What would you prefer a company like Renesas that is the number three supplier of automotive semiconductors in the World and a household name across the rest of the world but relatively unknown in Australia or Dick Smiths Electronics that is a household name in Australia?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was going through same thought bubble as why the Australian marekt is reacting differently then the Europe or USA market. Is it the way we look at the tech is different from how they look and perceive BRN. Or do they know the potential better then us. Like you said @Fact Finder the hopusehold name and what their reach are and what it means from them validating our own BRN. Or overall market sentiment here is different. once it was recourse, then came BNPL sector that hit sky high, then we went after Cannabises and now if we look at the market Lithium ( Battery Material)is going crazy.
Just a thought SP will be played around I guess until we hear positive announcement from the company.
cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

MrNick

Regular
Cool.
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 2.38.21 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Brian’s Speed Shop was a household name in Victoria in the late seventies . But nowhere else . I bought a Mick Webb / Bib Stilwell Ford Capri in 1990 . For export Ford America had to pull out a disused badge and named it The Mercury to get it to sell over there . The disparity in our share price in Australia compared with the other exchanges will strike a balance shortly and I think in a good way for us here . I’m comfortable although grumpy that those in hiding can create these outcomes and not be accountable.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

AusEire

This guy seems to think Brainchips Akida won't be advanced enough based on this IBM research 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Cyw

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Mccabe84

Regular
This guy seems to think Brainchips Akida won't be advanced enough based on this IBM research 😂

I wonder if he’s seen that chart that compares it to IBMs and intels chip 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Can you post that here? And I'll do the honors of kindly sharing it with him on Twitter! 😂

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Wonder if he has actually looked into akd1000 or just making some BS to get a bite. I doubt he even knows the Brainchip look ahead with the 2k, 3k down the track. Sigh..

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Wonder if he has actually looked into akd1000 or just making some BS to get a bite. I doubt he even knows the Brainchip look ahead with the 2k, 3k down the track. Sigh..
He's after posting a few times about Brainchip in the last few days it seems! He's very sceptical.
@Diogenese or @uiux or @Fact Finder or someone else might be able to decipher the article for us in the Twitter link?

Reactions: 2 users

AusEire

It turns out he's posted some positive articles about Brainchip as well. 🤔 Maybe Sharemanz got to him? 😂

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Found this great passage from Brainchip which retrospectively ties in nicely to our involvement with the Vision EQXX prototype

View attachment 3797

Nice one littleshort.

Screenshot_20220405-180152_Twitter.jpg

Can I say, the EQXX could be with us sooner rather than later.

Saw this on Twitter on Merc's page, they seem positive going forward. And considering the snippet you shared, I think good news will be with us soon (soon is subjective).

Pretty hard watching the share price zig-zagging atm, but that's the name of the game. I am backing the business and no problems on that front.

PS: Alfie, TATA group had US$103B in revenue last year. Revenue. For comparison, Samsung had a revenue of US$230B.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Justchilln

Regular
He's after posting a few times about Brainchip in the last few days it seems! He's very sceptical.
@Diogenese or @uiux or @Fact Finder or someone else might be able to decipher the article for us in the Twitter link?

Looks to me me that it’s just an unproven idea, and even if it were more powerful than akida would be five- ten years away from production, by which time akida 10000 would blow it away….
Just my thoughts I only skimmed the article.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

He has a staggering 352 followers in Brazil. Not having his approval should sound the death of Brainchip but seriously the guy is extremely under informed even about the IBM research which is so early stage as to not even warrant a peer reviewed paper but in short is looking to add LSTM in some form to untested theoretical memrister technology recognising as Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar did before the beginning of time that predictive Ai is required for autonomous driving and have an AKD2000 with LSTM coming to market later this year and probably already available for licence to select customers as IP such as Mercedes and Valeo.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom