BRN Discussion Ongoing

Valeo Lauded by Frost & Sullivan for Delivering Cutting-edge 3D Sensors and Related Software Perception Stack to the Automotive Industry​

USA - English​

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Frost & Sullivan
Mar 15, 2022, 08:30 ET

Valeo is currently the only automotive supplier commercializing mass-produced automotive-grade LiDAR sensors, with the perception software included.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, March 15, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the global automotive light detection and ranging (LiDAR) industry, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Valeo with the 2022 Global Market Leadership Award for strengthening its global market presence with pioneering automotive 3D sensors. Valeo is a globally renowned company with 99 years of expertise in the automotive sector and one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide.
Click here to view the full multimedia release: https://best-practices.frost.com/valeo/
2022 Global Automotive LiDAR Market Leadership Award

Valeo's advanced systems promote intuitive and effective driving, facilitating autonomous vehicle (AV) adoption. The company recently launched a new flagship product, SCALA®, which offers highly differentiated 3D sensing that enable superior autonomy, resolution, distance and speed measurement, pedestrian detection, and autonomous emergency braking, among other features.
"The company manufactures SCALA®, the automotive industry's first commercial 3D LiDAR sensor for AV applications. Valeo SCALA® is a 3D mechanical scanning LiDAR sensor that offers a wide Field of View (FoV) of up to 145 degrees. Its AI-based integrated software detects, recognizes, and classifies static and dynamic objects up to a distance of 200 meters in all weather and lighting conditions," said Kamalesh Mohanarangam, Research Manager at Frost & Sullivan. "Valeo's sensor portfolio includes ultrasonic sensors, cameras, and radars, providing intelligent sensing solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous applications."
Valeo seeks to be a key player in the future of global mobility while addressing the current environmental and societal challenges. To this end, the company leverages its solid market position to work closely with automakers, new mobility players, and technology partners and meet customer demands with breakthrough solutions that improve driving-assistance systems, telematics, lighting setup, interior control software, and much more.
The company is committed to research and development and has 63 research centers working to create cutting-edge, advanced technologies at industry-standard costs. To date, Valeo's strategy of innovating forward-looking products enabled it to maintain its market leadership and the company is expected to continue leading the LiDAR industry in the long term.
"Valeo's growth strategy focuses on innovation in solutions and market expansion in high-growth countries. The company positions itself as a technology company for electric and AV applications and has solidified its market leadership by equipping one-third of global electric and AV volumes with innovative solutions," noted Mohanarangam. "With innovation as its key growth strategy, Valeo will strengthen its global market presence and extend its solution offerings in the electric and AV market."
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has developed an innovative element in a product by leveraging leading-edge technologies. The award recognizes the value-added features/benefits of the product and the increased ROI it offers customers, which, in turn, raises customer acquisition and overall market penetration potential.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in various regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success
The above article was linked by another poster but reading it slowly and with more thought as I just have is a must while keeping in mind the following:

1. The CEO Sean Hehir in his presentation last month elevated Valeo from EAP to Early Adopter of AKIDA technology;

2. Frost & Sullivan look for a company creating an innovative element in a product by leveraging leading edge technology - cannot get any more leading edge than AKIDA technology.

3. Frost & Sullivan rank Valeo as the leader in the Lidar space for automotive ADAS & AV.

4. Frost & Sullivan state that Valeo provide ultrasonic, Radar, Lidar (& Camera) sensors - Brainchip this year produced a new slide showing Ken the Robot with five senses which we have seen before but added bottom left Radar, Lidar & Ultrasound.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Michelle Pfeiffer? I welcome a change because up until now, when it comes to revealing who BrainChip is working with, I feel that management has been implementing the Sharon Stone approach.
I will watch on with either of those two and if someone can post her technique in convincing those whom engage her in an interview ,I know logos will fly out into the public arena . Good call . Michelle wore the black bat lady skin tight body suit .

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Flenton

Regular
I don't know if this has been posted before (youtube March 24, 2022). It's an Eastronics BrainChip Webinar. Despite the guys not being as smooth as Rob and Todd with Akida there are some interesting things covered. The Rob and Todd bit is not new at the start but the Eastronics guy and a French BrainChip engineer come on at around 38 mins. It's not too polished and a little frustrating at times. Interesting that he says you can buy the chip from MegaChips or Renesas in the form of some general purpose chip. He loses his internet connection but does the Akida demo at the end.

Did you notice 65+ data science, software and hardware Engineers? This does not include sales, legal, administrative etc staff. The financial report said something like 63 staff.
I want to know how many people have been employed in the last 3 months?
Then add 21 to this for the number employed on the last 6 months.
Sounds like things are happening people, big big things.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The above article was linked by another poster but reading it slowly and with more thought as I just have is a must while keeping in mind the following:

1. The CEO Sean Hehir in his presentation last month elevated Valeo from EAP to Early Adopter of AKIDA technology;

2. Frost & Sullivan look for a company creating an innovative element in a product by leveraging leading edge technology - cannot get any more leading edge than AKIDA technology.

3. Frost & Sullivan rank Valeo as the leader in the Lidar space for automotive ADAS & AV.

4. Frost & Sullivan state that Valeo provide ultrasonic, Radar, Lidar (& Camera) sensors - Brainchip this year produced a new slide showing Ken the Robot with five senses which we have seen before but added bottom left Radar, Lidar & Ultrasound.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I will throw this fellow into the mix because he worked at Renault as did one of the Brainchip team at the French Office - is it a dot to Renault no idea but might interest some of the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry the link to the Valeo rep at Auto Sens in May, 2022 will not cooperate but it is an easy Google. The following article teaser about Radar is interesting implementing Ai with Radar is apparently the hot topic and that is what BRN, ISL & the US Airforce are doing. Funny that:

• March, 2022

Predicting the future of RADAR, the ‘magic’ sensor​

webpc-passthru.php

RADAR is a regular theme at our AutoSens conferences and Detroit 2022 is no different. We caught up with a selection of experts joining us during the RADAR sessions at AutoSens in Detroit this May. Experts include Harvey Weinberg, Director of Sensor Technologies, Microtech Ventures who will be discussing “Automotive Radar: Next-Generation Technological Approaches and Applications”; Markus Willems, Senior Product Manager at Synopsys who will be exploring “Radar Digital Signal Processing Goes Floating Point” and Tony Gioutsos, Director Portfolio Development Autonomous Americas at Siemens who will be presenting “Key Features in Radar Simulation for ADAS/AV.”
Q: What interests you the most about recent RADAR developments?
HW: Considering that radar in general is almost 100 years old and automotive radar is over 50 years old, I find it fascinating that new developments continue to spring up. Even more interesting is that there is innovation happening in almost every part of the radar eco-system! Everything from highly integrated chipsets built to accommodate expansion, to novel antennas, to algorithms that improve angular resolution and coexistence.
TG: I am an old SAR imagery guy. We had some very fine resolution imagery (including azimuth) back in the 80’s. Finally, we are starting to see some finer azimuth resolution systems (obviously not SAR) that are making some progress in this area. I have been waiting for that!! Until, “4-D” radar is viable, I do not think a “real” level 4/5 will exist.
MW: It’s fascinating to see that RADAR finds its way into a wide range of applications, such as infotainment, smart homes, factory automation, to name a few. This goes hand in hand with the evolution of different sensors, which require evolutions on the signal processing side, too. With the RADAR sensor often being complemented by other sensors, the topic of sensor fusion will gain increasing importance.
Q: Out of the companies that are doing unconventional things with RADAR for automotive, which would you say was the most interesting and “one to watch” over the next three to five years?
TG: The two big ones for me are Uhnder and Vayyar.
HW: As far as “who is the one to watch” that’s almost an unfair question. Today radar is being used in so many novel areas in automotive (ground penetrating radar for vehicle localization or driver and passenger monitoring, for example) that it’s just not possible to pick one (or even two) hot players.
MW: It’s hard to single out a specific company. Combining classical RADAR signal processing with AI-based decision-making steps (e.g. replacing CFAR with Neural Network based approaches) is definitely a hot topic to watch for.
Q: There continues to be hype around LiDAR, do you think there will continue to be a place for RADAR if the current LiDAR challenges can be solved?
TG: Absolutely! Radar is a “magic” sensor. It can see things optical sensors cannot, especially in weather situations. Bottom line, as many sensors as possible will be needed for true level 4/5.
MW: Based on a lot of discussions with our customers, who are designing next-generation SoCs for automotive applications, I’m convinced that RADAR and optical sensors (camera & LiDAR) will co-exist. Thinking about the value of RADAR, it will allow to “see” what’s occluded in the optical range, can penetrate bad weather conditions, can be used for additional validation and improve accuracy (e.g. for target speed estimation).
Obviously, there is cost pressure, and there might be trends to reduce the number of sensors by more sophisticated signal processing. Again, AI-based approaches will play an important role.
HW: Regarding LIDAR versus radar: In almost every parameter one would care about in automotive, radar beats LIDAR hands down. It’s cheaper, has longer range, works better in bad weather and it’s easier to integrate in the car. However todays LIDAR beats even the best available (or soon to be available) automotive radar’s angular resolution by at least an order of magnitude. Often more.
Angular resolution is critical in enabling high-functionality ADAS and/or autonomous driving. To give one example, road debris – like a tire or a cement block in the road – is very hard for current radar systems to differentiate from the road surface. LIDAR does a much better job of this due to its high angular resolution. You must be able to see such a hazard from at least 100m away – under all lighting conditions – if you want to have reliable autonomous driving at highway speeds as you will approach that hazard in less than three seconds!
So, for at least the next few years, I don’t see radar displacing LIDAR. On the other hand, I don’t see LIDAR replacing radar ever, as radar has superior weather immunity. So for at least the next 5 to 10 years I expect to see both LIDAR and radar coexisting. After that the crystal ball gets foggier…
Q: What is holding back better simulation for radar?
TG: I think it is a question of getting correct measurement data for world objects. What that means is getting data for all incident angles with a vast array of material properties. This then must be correlated to the simulated world correctly using a smart approach to world modeling, sensor modeling and using a proper simulation engine (e.g. a uniquely designed ray-tracing engine)
Q: What are you looking forward to about joining us as a speaker at AutoSens in Detroit this May?
TG: AutoSens is my favorite conference. I mean engineers run it! I’ve been presenting, going, exhibiting, etc. since the first one! Going to be great to actually go to a conference again. It will be great….
HW: One of the things I’m most looking forward to about speaking at AutoSens is being at an actual, in-person, conference with a physical audience. On-line conferences have certainly been a godsend. They’ve allowed us to continue on despite the pandemic. But there is nothing like the dynamic of interaction between large numbers of smart people that you get at technical conferences. So many interesting questions and challenging discussions that are totally unexpected.
MW: First of all, it will be great to have face-to-face meetings again, this is something that all of us have missed a lot during the past two years.
I consider AutoSens to be an excellent venue to listen to latest innovations. And of course, I’m very much looking forward to inspiring discussions with prospects and customers.

If you are interested to learn more about RADAR, why not pop along to an AutoSens conference this year was

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
I will throw this fellow into the mix because he worked at Renault as did one of the Brainchip team at the French Office - is it a dot to Renault no idea but might interest some of the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

Very excited that Akida is onboard Valeo’s Lidar as as you said we are a known partner.

I think it was just yesterday we were discussing Luminar is also being used by Mercedes Benz and MB had even bought a stake in the company. We also know Cerence is part of the system. A very tangled web!

Just an observation but either way I‘m looking forward to the future!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Sorry the link to the Valeo rep at Auto Sens in May, 2022 will not cooperate but it is an easy Google. The following article teaser about Radar is interesting implementing Ai with Radar is apparently the hot topic and that is what BRN, ISL & the US Airforce are doing. Funny that:

• March, 2022

Predicting the future of RADAR, the ‘magic’ sensor​

webpc-passthru.php

RADAR is a regular theme at our AutoSens conferences and Detroit 2022 is no different. We caught up with a selection of experts joining us during the RADAR sessions at AutoSens in Detroit this May. Experts include Harvey Weinberg, Director of Sensor Technologies, Microtech Ventures who will be discussing “Automotive Radar: Next-Generation Technological Approaches and Applications”; Markus Willems, Senior Product Manager at Synopsys who will be exploring “Radar Digital Signal Processing Goes Floating Point” and Tony Gioutsos, Director Portfolio Development Autonomous Americas at Siemens who will be presenting “Key Features in Radar Simulation for ADAS/AV.”
Q: What interests you the most about recent RADAR developments?
HW: Considering that radar in general is almost 100 years old and automotive radar is over 50 years old, I find it fascinating that new developments continue to spring up. Even more interesting is that there is innovation happening in almost every part of the radar eco-system! Everything from highly integrated chipsets built to accommodate expansion, to novel antennas, to algorithms that improve angular resolution and coexistence.
TG: I am an old SAR imagery guy. We had some very fine resolution imagery (including azimuth) back in the 80’s. Finally, we are starting to see some finer azimuth resolution systems (obviously not SAR) that are making some progress in this area. I have been waiting for that!! Until, “4-D” radar is viable, I do not think a “real” level 4/5 will exist.
MW: It’s fascinating to see that RADAR finds its way into a wide range of applications, such as infotainment, smart homes, factory automation, to name a few. This goes hand in hand with the evolution of different sensors, which require evolutions on the signal processing side, too. With the RADAR sensor often being complemented by other sensors, the topic of sensor fusion will gain increasing importance.
Q: Out of the companies that are doing unconventional things with RADAR for automotive, which would you say was the most interesting and “one to watch” over the next three to five years?
TG: The two big ones for me are Uhnder and Vayyar.
HW: As far as “who is the one to watch” that’s almost an unfair question. Today radar is being used in so many novel areas in automotive (ground penetrating radar for vehicle localization or driver and passenger monitoring, for example) that it’s just not possible to pick one (or even two) hot players.
MW: It’s hard to single out a specific company. Combining classical RADAR signal processing with AI-based decision-making steps (e.g. replacing CFAR with Neural Network based approaches) is definitely a hot topic to watch for.
Q: There continues to be hype around LiDAR, do you think there will continue to be a place for RADAR if the current LiDAR challenges can be solved?
TG: Absolutely! Radar is a “magic” sensor. It can see things optical sensors cannot, especially in weather situations. Bottom line, as many sensors as possible will be needed for true level 4/5.
MW: Based on a lot of discussions with our customers, who are designing next-generation SoCs for automotive applications, I’m convinced that RADAR and optical sensors (camera & LiDAR) will co-exist. Thinking about the value of RADAR, it will allow to “see” what’s occluded in the optical range, can penetrate bad weather conditions, can be used for additional validation and improve accuracy (e.g. for target speed estimation).
Obviously, there is cost pressure, and there might be trends to reduce the number of sensors by more sophisticated signal processing. Again, AI-based approaches will play an important role.
HW: Regarding LIDAR versus radar: In almost every parameter one would care about in automotive, radar beats LIDAR hands down. It’s cheaper, has longer range, works better in bad weather and it’s easier to integrate in the car. However todays LIDAR beats even the best available (or soon to be available) automotive radar’s angular resolution by at least an order of magnitude. Often more.
Angular resolution is critical in enabling high-functionality ADAS and/or autonomous driving. To give one example, road debris – like a tire or a cement block in the road – is very hard for current radar systems to differentiate from the road surface. LIDAR does a much better job of this due to its high angular resolution. You must be able to see such a hazard from at least 100m away – under all lighting conditions – if you want to have reliable autonomous driving at highway speeds as you will approach that hazard in less than three seconds!
So, for at least the next few years, I don’t see radar displacing LIDAR. On the other hand, I don’t see LIDAR replacing radar ever, as radar has superior weather immunity. So for at least the next 5 to 10 years I expect to see both LIDAR and radar coexisting. After that the crystal ball gets foggier…
Q: What is holding back better simulation for radar?
TG: I think it is a question of getting correct measurement data for world objects. What that means is getting data for all incident angles with a vast array of material properties. This then must be correlated to the simulated world correctly using a smart approach to world modeling, sensor modeling and using a proper simulation engine (e.g. a uniquely designed ray-tracing engine)
Q: What are you looking forward to about joining us as a speaker at AutoSens in Detroit this May?
TG: AutoSens is my favorite conference. I mean engineers run it! I’ve been presenting, going, exhibiting, etc. since the first one! Going to be great to actually go to a conference again. It will be great….
HW: One of the things I’m most looking forward to about speaking at AutoSens is being at an actual, in-person, conference with a physical audience. On-line conferences have certainly been a godsend. They’ve allowed us to continue on despite the pandemic. But there is nothing like the dynamic of interaction between large numbers of smart people that you get at technical conferences. So many interesting questions and challenging discussions that are totally unexpected.
MW: First of all, it will be great to have face-to-face meetings again, this is something that all of us have missed a lot during the past two years.
I consider AutoSens to be an excellent venue to listen to latest innovations. And of course, I’m very much looking forward to inspiring discussions with prospects and customers.

If you are interested to learn more about RADAR, why not pop along to an AutoSens conference this year was
Great article FF,

This is my favourite paragraph:

The fact they want to use both radar and lidar to me says they are going to need more Akida chips to interpret the data.

Exciting time ahead!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member

Valeo Lauded by Frost & Sullivan for Delivering Cutting-edge 3D Sensors and Related Software Perception Stack to the Automotive Industry​

USA - English​

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Frost & Sullivan
Mar 15, 2022, 08:30 ET

Valeo is currently the only automotive supplier commercializing mass-produced automotive-grade LiDAR sensors, with the perception software included.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, March 15, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the global automotive light detection and ranging (LiDAR) industry, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Valeo with the 2022 Global Market Leadership Award for strengthening its global market presence with pioneering automotive 3D sensors. Valeo is a globally renowned company with 99 years of expertise in the automotive sector and one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide.
Click here to view the full multimedia release: https://best-practices.frost.com/valeo/

Valeo's advanced systems promote intuitive and effective driving, facilitating autonomous vehicle (AV) adoption. The company recently launched a new flagship product, SCALA®, which offers highly differentiated 3D sensing that enable superior autonomy, resolution, distance and speed measurement, pedestrian detection, and autonomous emergency braking, among other features.
"The company manufactures SCALA®, the automotive industry's first commercial 3D LiDAR sensor for AV applications. Valeo SCALA® is a 3D mechanical scanning LiDAR sensor that offers a wide Field of View (FoV) of up to 145 degrees. Its AI-based integrated software detects, recognizes, and classifies static and dynamic objects up to a distance of 200 meters in all weather and lighting conditions," said Kamalesh Mohanarangam, Research Manager at Frost & Sullivan. "Valeo's sensor portfolio includes ultrasonic sensors, cameras, and radars, providing intelligent sensing solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous applications."
Valeo seeks to be a key player in the future of global mobility while addressing the current environmental and societal challenges. To this end, the company leverages its solid market position to work closely with automakers, new mobility players, and technology partners and meet customer demands with breakthrough solutions that improve driving-assistance systems, telematics, lighting setup, interior control software, and much more.
The company is committed to research and development and has 63 research centers working to create cutting-edge, advanced technologies at industry-standard costs. To date, Valeo's strategy of innovating forward-looking products enabled it to maintain its market leadership and the company is expected to continue leading the LiDAR industry in the long term.
"Valeo's growth strategy focuses on innovation in solutions and market expansion in high-growth countries. The company positions itself as a technology company for electric and AV applications and has solidified its market leadership by equipping one-third of global electric and AV volumes with innovative solutions," noted Mohanarangam. "With innovation as its key growth strategy, Valeo will strengthen its global market presence and extend its solution offerings in the electric and AV market."
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has developed an innovative element in a product by leveraging leading-edge technologies. The award recognizes the value-added features/benefits of the product and the increased ROI it offers customers, which, in turn, raises customer acquisition and overall market penetration potential.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in various regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success
Bosch also about to reveal an amazing new sensor...............! Could it be?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-172404_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-172404_LinkedIn.jpg
    865.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

MrNick

Regular
You'll need to be 'senior' to count all the zero's in our future FY accounts.
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 4.35.04 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

MDhere

Regular
My baby is finally comimg
Screenshot_20220403-195401_Chrome.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Evening all,

Please take a look at this Syntiant applications page and tell me this is not Akida all over .
Please prove me Wrong , i mean dont .

GLTA

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Evening all,

Please take a look at this Syntiant applications page and tell me this is not Akida all over .
Please prove me Wrong , i mean dont .

GLTA

Hi Luppo,

We have looked at Syntiant a few times. If you use the Search tab, top right, you can catch up on the discussion.

The funny thing is that Syntiant may possibly be using Akida IP because the claims of their patent application

WO2020028693A1 SENSOR-PROCESSING SYSTEMS INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC PROCESSING MODULES AND METHODS THEREOF

which uses a low power watchdog NN to detect speech and a classifier NN to interpret speech were found to be anticipated by BrainChip's

US2017229117A1 LOW POWER NEUROMORPHIC VOICE ACTIVATION SYSTEM AND METHOD

However, we have to leave it up to BrainChip's patent attorneys to determine if there is any infringement ... or maybe they have taken an Akida IP licence?

Syntiant:
1648983147964.png

Syntiant Patent Office search report:

1648982998735.png

########################################################################
BrainChip:
1648983520993.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Hi Luppo,

We have looked at Syntiant a few times. If you use the Search tab, top right, you can catch up on the discussion.

The funny thing is that Syntiant may possibly be using Akida IP because the claims of their patent application

WO2020028693A1 SENSOR-PROCESSING SYSTEMS INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC PROCESSING MODULES AND METHODS THEREOF

which uses a low power watchdog NN to detect speech and a classifier NN to interpret speech were found to be anticipated by BrainChip's

However, we have to leave it up to BrainChip's patent attorneys to determine if there is any infringement ... or maybe they have taken an Akida IP licence?

Syntiant:
View attachment 3733

View attachment 3732

BrainChip:
View attachment 3734
Thanks again for reply,
Hi Luppo,

Syntiant:
View attachment 3733

View attachment 3732

BrainChip:
View attachment 3734
Thanks for the reply Dio,

At least that give me a little confidence that they could possible be using our IP instead
of a company that is either level with us or ahead .
Don't really understand the patent bit but thanks for taking the time.

Luppo71

Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks again for reply,

Thanks for the reply Dio,

At least that give me a little confidence that they could possible be using our IP instead
of a company that is either level with us or ahead .
Don't really understand the patent bit but thanks for taking the time.

Luppo71

Well, Syntiant are definitely up to something - with funding from Renesas.

Extract - March 29, 2022

Syntiant develops computer chips for edge AI applications that span a range of consumer and industrial applications. The company announced Monday the closure of a $55 million funding round from investors including Renesas Electronics Corporation, Millennium Technology Value Partners and Mirae Asset Capital. The new capital brings its total funding amount to over $100 million.

March 29, 2022

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Renasas directly invested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-215259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-215259_Chrome.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Potato

Regular
Dear God,
Please let this coming week produce something positive for BRN.
Amen.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
Dear God,
Please let this coming week produce something positive for BRN.
Amen.
I will my son.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom