BRN Discussion Ongoing

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
OMG! How good is this news!

Needless to say, it's our very own Akida that is the "brains"of the infotainment system and reduces energy consumption of the voice control system (amongst other things) by "orders of magnitude", making it perhaps the most important ingredient for the most efficient electric vehicle that exists!!!!!

.🍾 🥂(y)🥳

Extract
“It is a blueprint for series production. Many innovations from this technology programme will soon find their way into our production vehicles,” the spokesperson added, citing not only the vehicle’s technologies but also the digital tools used in its development.

Extract
"we are very close to the series car that we are going to see in 2024 with all the ingredients to make it one of the most efficient electric vehicles that exists”.

Mercedes-Benz EQXX concept tech to filter to production cars - report​

March 31, 2022

View attachment 3667

🍾🍾🍾🍾🥂
Love the plural..... :)

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I didn‘t get all that much out of that podcast. Did anyone else?

It did involve two very well spoken men discussing some interesting things, but I expected to hear something about foundaries, something about Akida production, anything really about Akida!!

The most memorable point was how old-time farmers used to test. The warmth of the ground with their bare bottoms before planting.

Bloody interesting stuff, but again, not much udo about Akida.

Was this an opportunity lost?

Am I missing something here?

I learnt that you no longer have to drop your dacks and squat on the ground to check how cold it is before you start planting seeds. I've always done it that way and I just assumed that this is what everyone still does. I guess you learn something new each day...

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

I heard on the between the bells podcast on Friday that the federal budgets 9.9b towards security will benefit BRN, does anyone else listen to these podcasts daily?

Not sure about that Cal, but I did see this the other day and wondered how it might benefit BrainChip.

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 12.38.22 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I learnt that you no longer have to drop your dacks and squat on the ground to check how cold it is before you start planting seeds. I've always done it that way and I just assumed that this is what everyone still does. I guess you learn something new each day...
It's a technique I still use on my window box.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This just poppped up on my facebook feed.. anyone else seem this? Subtly spotted the 'EQ' wording..hmm mercedes? Does this mean things are speeding up if they are marketing it now
View attachment 3659
Just had a thought about the sub-thread for AGM questions:

Aside from "Hey Mercedes!", is there any other use of Akida in Mercedes you can't tell us about?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

Well that's a mental image I won't be able to erase from my mind for some time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

I knew I'd seen you out and about at the Naked Gardening show. You just be careful with those secateurs!

th.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
‘Pause the game’

Like many of us selfish, greedy boomers, I often care for a couple of tearaway grandsons, which allows my daughter to pursue her interesting self made career, and gives me great pleasure. Aged two and four, I am often astonished at the imagination they use to create fascinating games long removed from gazing at screens. This has been especially important during the many rainy days and Mondays of late, that keep us indoors. Whenever the game is moving too fast, or not going as they planned, they will cry out….’pause the game’…demanding a reset occurs to put them back into a favourable position to beat Grump.

Earlier this morning Grump cried out to himself…‘pause the game’…because he wanted to reflect on where he is with a whole heap of stuff. In relation to this forum, here is what he’s been pondering…

As mentioned before, Grump likes to keep his grey matter exercised by doing a bit of trading. He evaluates each situation, but ultimately relies upon what his instinct is telling him to make a call. This allowed an initial 2016 purchase of 500,000 BRN stock at 0.11 cents each, to grow into a healthy freely held parcel, before coming a huge cropper in early 2020 and losing half. Since then, a more cautious Grump has traded to steadily rebuild his holding back to an even healthier level. After the disaster it was 50%, then as it grew 25%, and currently it‘s 20%...an amount he’s prepared to lose should he get caught by good news. BRN began the past week at 0.96 and closed yesterday at 0.97…not much to be gained there you might say. But the daily spreads allowed Grump to make several trades, and pick up around another 100,000 shares across the week. Certainly not for everyone, but it works for him.

Grump believes BRN has the potential to provide inter-generational wealth for his family, and has therefore structured his holding across an array of entities to ensure they keep it. Apart from maintaining a level of creature comforts for everyone, it’s going to provide an outstanding education from pre-school to post graduate days for the two tearaways, and for the tearaways of the tearaways. He urges all here to consider something similar.

Grump has nothing but admiration for the ‘1000 eyes’…not only for the work they do discovering stuff in our Akida world, but for freely passing it on to the likes of him. At a time when our little battler (there I’ve finally said it again) is constrained with what it can say, he takes great comfort from the detailed and exhaustive information, analysis and conclusions provided by such an esteemed group of people. You know who you are…thank you, thank you, thank you.

Me myself personally thinks we should all ‘pause the game’ occasionally.
Great insight Realinfo and thanks for sharing, it's nice to see what other people are thinking with their investment strategies and the BRN journey that they have followed... I too have been in for some time now 2015 (Aziana) but hasn't it been worth waiting for! and we have only just got started!!! so the future is looking awesome IMO .... first bought in @ 34c and accumulated until my average just got into single figures and will not be selling any shares until they reach $5++ and then it will be a few at a time to fund life/holidays etc, also the prospect of dividends maybe within the next 2/3 years is an exciting thought as I can hold onto my precious shares and benefit from Divs, anyway that's the plan lets see how it all pans out..... Good luck to you and the guys and gals whom are on this amazing BRN bus ....cheers have a great weekend.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Justchilln

Regular
I didn‘t get all that much out of that podcast. Did anyone else?

It did involve two very well spoken men discussing some interesting things, but I expected to hear something about foundaries, something about Akida production, anything really about Akida!!

The most memorable point was how old-time farmers used to test. The warmth of the ground with their bare bottoms before planting.

Bloody interesting stuff, but again, not much udo about Akida.

Was this an opportunity lost?

Am I missing something here?
At the end Rob said “I know we’ll hear more about the music thing in the future’
Are we involved in that? Stay tuned

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

One word, CERENCE.

Actually a few more words may be necessary. Does anyone truly think that this system doesn't incorporate Akida when it says "one of the fastest, most intelligent AI assistant platforms on the market today" and the "system is constantly learning driver preferences based on previous commands and behaviors, making interaction with the assistant increasingly intuitive over time".

Self-learning...

Volkswagen and Cerence Expand Strategic Partnership; Premier Automaker Selects Cerence to Power Conversational AI in its Next-Gen Infotainment System​

By
GlobeNewswire
-
March 1, 2022

New levels of speed and accuracy transform the driving experience for Volkswagen drivers, starting in the Golf 8 GTI
BURLINGTON, Mass., March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced that Volkswagen has selected Cerence to power voice and conversational AI in its next-generation infotainment system, first available in the all-new Volkswagen Golf 8 GTI. This enhanced system features improved speed and higher accuracy, delivering natural, intuitive interaction to VW drivers.
Activated with a simple, “Hey Volkswagen,” VW’s new interactive voice interface leverages Cerence Drive 2.0, which integrates the best of Cerence’s embedded and cloud natural language understanding and text to speech technologies in one unified software stack to deliver one of the fastest, most intelligent AI assistant platforms on the market today. In addition, VW will use Cerence speech signal enhancement, a suite of sound processing technologies that remove noise from microphone inputs, critical for the in-car environment. The system is constantly learning driver preferences based on previous commands and behaviors, making interaction with the assistant increasingly intuitive over time.
“Our next-gen infotainment system is critical as we redefine innovation and user experience,” said Dr. Axel Heinrich, Head of Electric- / Electronics Volkswagen Brand. “We’re delighted to continue our long-term partnership and collaboration with Cerence and utilize their new Cerence Drive 2.0 platform to bring incredibly fast and accurate conversational AI interaction to our drivers.”
“Volkswagen has a long legacy of meaningful innovation that puts its drivers at the forefront,” said Stefan Ortmanns, CEO, Cerence. “The next-generation Volkswagen infotainment system is no exception, and we are proud to partner with VW as they unveil a new era of intuitive voice interaction that will enhance driver safety and productivity while on the road.”
The Volkswagen Golf 8 GTI now available in the US is the first VW model with the next-gen infotainment system. This update will be available across other models via over-the-air updates at the beginning of 2022.
To learn more about Cerence, visit www.cerence.com, and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Pmel

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-141559_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-141559_Chrome.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Cyw

Regular

One word, CERENCE.

Actually a few more words may be necessary. Does anyone truly think that this system doesn't incorporate Akida when it says "one of the fastest, most intelligent AI assistant platforms on the market today" and the "system is constantly learning driver preferences based on previous commands and behaviors, making interaction with the assistant increasingly intuitive over time".

Self-learning...

Volkswagen and Cerence Expand Strategic Partnership; Premier Automaker Selects Cerence to Power Conversational AI in its Next-Gen Infotainment System​

By
GlobeNewswire
-
March 1, 2022

New levels of speed and accuracy transform the driving experience for Volkswagen drivers, starting in the Golf 8 GTI
BURLINGTON, Mass., March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced that Volkswagen has selected Cerence to power voice and conversational AI in its next-generation infotainment system, first available in the all-new Volkswagen Golf 8 GTI. This enhanced system features improved speed and higher accuracy, delivering natural, intuitive interaction to VW drivers.
Activated with a simple, “Hey Volkswagen,” VW’s new interactive voice interface leverages Cerence Drive 2.0, which integrates the best of Cerence’s embedded and cloud natural language understanding and text to speech technologies in one unified software stack to deliver one of the fastest, most intelligent AI assistant platforms on the market today. In addition, VW will use Cerence speech signal enhancement, a suite of sound processing technologies that remove noise from microphone inputs, critical for the in-car environment. The system is constantly learning driver preferences based on previous commands and behaviors, making interaction with the assistant increasingly intuitive over time.
“Our next-gen infotainment system is critical as we redefine innovation and user experience,” said Dr. Axel Heinrich, Head of Electric- / Electronics Volkswagen Brand. “We’re delighted to continue our long-term partnership and collaboration with Cerence and utilize their new Cerence Drive 2.0 platform to bring incredibly fast and accurate conversational AI interaction to our drivers.”
“Volkswagen has a long legacy of meaningful innovation that puts its drivers at the forefront,” said Stefan Ortmanns, CEO, Cerence. “The next-generation Volkswagen infotainment system is no exception, and we are proud to partner with VW as they unveil a new era of intuitive voice interaction that will enhance driver safety and productivity while on the road.”
The Volkswagen Golf 8 GTI now available in the US is the first VW model with the next-gen infotainment system. This update will be available across other models via over-the-air updates at the beginning of 2022.
To learn more about Cerence, visit www.cerence.com, and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.

Do we know for sure if Cerence is using Akida? Cerence is supplying BMW as well.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

• Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Slade

Top 20
At the end Rob said “I know we’ll hear more about the music thing in the future’
Are we involved in that? Stay tuned
I don't know if we are involved in the music thing but I will be sticking with Jimmy Barnes, ACDC and Adele for my emotional therapy.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

MrNick

Regular
I'm in awe of the lady's biceps - hadn't realized how beneficial gardening could be
And his forearms look like they’ve been knocking out decades of work.

• Haha
I'm in awe of the lady's biceps - hadn't realized how beneficial gardening could be.
They both seem to love what they are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JB49

Regular
Do we know for sure if Cerence is using Akida? Cerence is supplying BMW as well.
The brainchip car facial recognition demonstration was done in a BMW.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Hi Dio , Thankyou. I did read the article. Capital Pathology maybe using it as I was detected with Covid just before an appointment to go into hospital. Two nights sucking strepsils due to an irritating dry throat was the only symptom that I experienced . I am an anti vaxer with a wife who is a nurse so I was fully vaxed when the virus 🦠 found me .I am going to try and wait out for the Novavax if a fourth shot is required.But my wife will make that decision.

• Haha
Top Bottom