BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deena

Regular
Homophones though.

I don't have patients. I want it now.
Lord give me patience ... right bloody NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

M_C

Founding Member
New short vid from Valeo for in cabin smart monitoring using Artificial Intellegence.....................featuring a Land Rover :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dhm

Regular
New short vid from Valeo for in cabin smart monitoring using Artificial Intellegence.....................featuring a Land Rover :D

This whole Brainchip thing is just getting more and more sexy! I picked a comment from someone else, possibly FF, but I described to a friend our opportunity as our once in a lifetime moment as an "Alan Bond opportunity", with respect to the late Kerry Packer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Those dynamos were so hard to fit to the bike . I got one for Christmas 🎄 when I was around 12 . It was reduced to a very flat appearance after converting the screwdriver to a hammer after an hour of trying to get it to work . Graphene . 😁Isn’t that an ingredient that is in our shots to protect us from the virus 🦠 and it’s variants.

Hi Frank,

Our research partner Biotome is using Cardea's graphene transistor to detect Covid antibodies.

https://www.biotome.com.au/post/bio...t century technologies. About Biotome Pty Ltd

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Recently Rob Telson who is now styled as “AN Ai THOUGHT LEADER” on an accepted basis so this marketing idea has gained traction. Very clever marketing but I digress did a podcast with Abate Dey Mey.

I am always interested in who these podcasters are and Abate leads the podcast team for a not for profit Swiss Based Robotics group.

The following link to their web site takes you to some interesting reading and those amongst the 1,000 Eyes might find some interesting connections by exploring who are involved in this organisation.

It seems likely that this is not just any old fly blown group of podcasters trying to make podcasts that will garner some advertising revenue.

Is it not psychologically reassuring to have an Ai THOUGHT LEADER selling AKIDA Technology to the World not just any old VP of World Wide Sales. The subtle brilliance of Brainchip’s VP of Marketing shining though perhaps.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
RESapp, ahead of nanose? doing a large trial in UK, lots seem now in same space, while i still think BRN has the better of those in partnerships, first to market is important as alwasy stated by BRN. How do our patents play out if we are not first to market?

Dang Son

Regular
To continue on from this post on Weds.

Mondays NEW Shorts were only - 150,000
Tuesdays NEW Shorts were only - 152,000

Now Weds NEW Shorts were only - 292,000

SHORTING this week has dramatically dropped off! Weeks prior have seen min of 550,000 to a daily average of 2,000,000 - 2,600,000 Shorts.
Last week by Weds the overall Shorts outstanding had dropped nearly 10 mil from the previous week.
Then they started again with another 10 mil added by Friday.
This Tuesday Total SHORTs had increased to 33 Mil from 21 Mil on the previous Tuesday.
Of these Gross Shorts (31 Mil) there are 28 Mil NOT COVERED! (Net position)

Encouraging that for this week until today (Thurs) virtually no NEW Shorts have been added and existing shorts including last weeks additions are hopefully being covered at this 95.5c level we seem to be holding around.
If so then the last (2) days of trading will have seen hopefully some of these 28 mil Shorts being covered as they were taken out between Weds @ $1.02 and Friday @ $0.93c
Tomorrows ASX Short lists will show if any reduction from Tuesday this week has happened.
One way to cover your risk if Shorting is to buy back but hold onto these shares waiting to see if the SP will drop further before closing the trade.

Overall the BIG Shorting Campaign seems to have ceased. Currently only very small amounts being added and overall impression is one that Shorters expect the SP to raise and see shorting as being risky in the near future. News or a good 4C being released seem to be the motivators behind this trend. WITH GOOD REASON! lol.
Hey Shorters time to close out those outstanding Shorts before something big breaks!

Yak52
Thanks Yak, Although you report on events beyond our control, it is appreciated that you inform the forum including offshore member that may not otherwise be aware of multi national institutional Bot manipulations occuring on ASX, despite the company's good fundamentals and bright prospects for iminent growth.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OMG! How good is this news!

Needless to say, it's our very own Akida that is the "brains"of the infotainment system and reduces energy consumption of the voice control system (amongst other things) by "orders of magnitude", making it perhaps the most important ingredient for the most efficient electric vehicle that exists!!!!!

.🍾 🥂(y)🥳

Extract
“It is a blueprint for series production. Many innovations from this technology programme will soon find their way into our production vehicles,” the spokesperson added, citing not only the vehicle’s technologies but also the digital tools used in its development.

Extract
"we are very close to the series car that we are going to see in 2024 with all the ingredients to make it one of the most efficient electric vehicles that exists”.

Mercedes-Benz EQXX concept tech to filter to production cars - report​

March 31, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.37.05 am.png

🍾🍾🍾🍾🥂

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.37.05 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.37.05 am.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

Realinfo

Regular
‘Pause the game’

Like many of us selfish, greedy boomers, I often care for a couple of tearaway grandsons, which allows my daughter to pursue her interesting self made career, and gives me great pleasure. Aged two and four, I am often astonished at the imagination they use to create fascinating games long removed from gazing at screens. This has been especially important during the many rainy days and Mondays of late, that keep us indoors. Whenever the game is moving too fast, or not going as they planned, they will cry out….’pause the game’…demanding a reset occurs to put them back into a favourable position to beat Grump.

Earlier this morning Grump cried out to himself…‘pause the game’…because he wanted to reflect on where he is with a whole heap of stuff. In relation to this forum, here is what he’s been pondering…

As mentioned before, Grump likes to keep his grey matter exercised by doing a bit of trading. He evaluates each situation, but ultimately relies upon what his instinct is telling him to make a call. This allowed an initial 2016 purchase of 500,000 BRN stock at 0.11 cents each, to grow into a healthy freely held parcel, before coming a huge cropper in early 2020 and losing half. Since then, a more cautious Grump has traded to steadily rebuild his holding back to an even healthier level. After the disaster it was 50%, then as it grew 25%, and currently it‘s 20%...an amount he’s prepared to lose should he get caught by good news. BRN began the past week at 0.96 and closed yesterday at 0.97…not much to be gained there you might say. But the daily spreads allowed Grump to make several trades, and pick up around another 100,000 shares across the week. Certainly not for everyone, but it works for him.

Grump believes BRN has the potential to provide inter-generational wealth for his family, and has therefore structured his holding across an array of entities to ensure they keep it. Apart from maintaining a level of creature comforts for everyone, it’s going to provide an outstanding education from pre-school to post graduate days for the two tearaways, and for the tearaways of the tearaways. He urges all here to consider something similar.

Grump has nothing but admiration for the ‘1000 eyes’…not only for the work they do discovering stuff in our Akida world, but for freely passing it on to the likes of him. At a time when our little battler (there I’ve finally said it again) is constrained with what it can say, he takes great comfort from the detailed and exhaustive information, analysis and conclusions provided by such an esteemed group of people. You know who you are…thank you, thank you, thank you.

Me myself personally thinks we should all ‘pause the game’ occasionally.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
OMG! How good is this news!

Needless to say, it's our very own Akida that runs the infotainment system and reduces energy consumption of the voice control system (amongst other things) by "orders of magnitude", making it perhaps the most important ingredient for the most efficient electric vehicle that exists!!!!!

.🍾 🥂(y)🥳

Extract
“It is a blueprint for series production. Many innovations from this technology programme will soon find their way into our production vehicles,” the spokesperson added, citing not only the vehicle’s technologies but also the digital tools used in its development.

Extract
"we are very close to the series car that we are going to see in 2024 with all the ingredients to make it one of the most efficient electric vehicles that exists”.

Mercedes-Benz EQXX concept tech to filter to production cars - report​

March 31, 2022

View attachment 3667

🍾🍾🍾🍾🥂
Great post to which we add:

Move Electric Awards 2022 Best use of electricity: Mercedes EQXX​

By James Attwood
e-Cars
30 Mar 2022
5%20Best%20Use%20of%20Electricity%201600x1066%20.jpg

Share:
If there’s one standout statistic about the Mercedes Vision EQXX that should get you excited it is that its battery holds 100kWh of energy yet is 50% of the volume and 30% lighter than the already impressive unit in the EQS today.
Yes, the EQXX is a concept car while the EQS is on sale now, but Mercedes is quite open about how the vast array of innovations and breakthroughs that it showcases are very much grounded in the reality of what it believes is possible in the near future. And that's why it's won our Best Use of Electricity Award in the Move Electric Awards 2022 in partnership with OVO Energy.
1%20EQXX%20MAIN.jpg

In short, the EQXX is the concept car that proves that electric motoring is going to become even more accessible in the future, with the cool tech showcased here contributing to the creation of the most efficient - and potentially longest range - cars ever.
“Rather than simply increasing the size of the battery, the cross-functional, international team focused on maximising long-distance efficiency,” Mercedes told Move Electric. “They pulled out all the stops in drivetrain efficiency, energy density, aerodynamics and lightweight design. With expert engineering and Formula 1 thinking, our battery chemists squeezed the energy of the EQS into the dimensions of a compact car.”
Large-39991-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

What stood out for our team of judges was the vast suite of clever tech that takes the EQXX so far. The EQXX’s performance is not down to one single moment of brilliance, but rather a host of gains - some significant, some fractional - that all add up. It’s also a concept in the most beguiling sense of giving the impression that its creators left no stone unturned in their quest to squeeze the last fractions of efficiency out of it.

So much so that Mercedes is as quick to acknowledge the input of outside expertise as much as it is its own achievements. It told us: “It is the result of extensive collaboration internally and externally. In addition to Mercedes-Benz’s own R&D experts, the cross-functional teamwork brought in expertise from Formula 1, innovative start-ups from all over the world and the latest software and digital tools from the gaming and movie sectors.”.
Large-39995-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

The full list of innovations and breakthroughs could fill the internet, so we’d best direct you to our full story on the car, but highlights include mega-lightweight body panels, super-slippery aerodynamics, electric motor innovations and clever touches such as the roof-mounted solar panels. It’s a technical tour de force that showcases why we’re so excited about the future of the automotive industry despite the avalanche of change it is facing.
The 620-mile Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX has arrived to end range anxiety
So how likely is that all this mind-bending tech will really be on your future A, B, C, E or S-Class? In one of the best traditions of the car industry, you can expect it to cascade from the top classes down from heron in.
Large-39996-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

“The EQXX is a blueprint for series production,” says Mercedes, emphatically. “Many innovations from this technology programme will soon find their way into our production vehicles.”
It’s not just the technology that Mercedes has learned from, either. It is proud of the fact that the car took just 18 months to create, a blink of the eye in car development terms, and reckons it can a lot from the quick-paced processes it employed to do that, adding: “As well as specific components and technologies, this [plan to put learnings from the concept into real-world practice] includes the highly agile, multi-disciplinary development approach as well as the software and digital tools used during the development process.”
A concept car with the potential to be game-changer, then - for car buyers, builders and ultimately the environment.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

I didn‘t get all that much out of that podcast. Did anyone else?

It did involve two very well spoken men discussing some interesting things, but I expected to hear something about foundaries, something about Akida production, anything really about Akida!!

The most memorable point was how old-time farmers used to test. The warmth of the ground with their bare bottoms before planting.

Bloody interesting stuff, but again, not much udo about Akida.

Was this an opportunity lost?

Am I missing something here?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dolci

Regular
landed myself in hospital so if anyone wamts tp take my place with dolci or come along an have a margi for me. Cru at midday
i will survive and will make it next time @Dolci
didn't even get to accountant today. noone panic my shares and me are safe and im in good hands.

keep up all the great research and chatter xx MDhere
1648861106237.png

....had a great day, family coming over on Sunday for Lunch that's the main thing, and no
images.png
showed up at the CRU bar.......:ROFLMAO: @MDhere

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Great post to which we add:

Move Electric Awards 2022 Best use of electricity: Mercedes EQXX​

By James Attwood
e-Cars
30 Mar 2022
5%20Best%20Use%20of%20Electricity%201600x1066%20.jpg

Share:
If there’s one standout statistic about the Mercedes Vision EQXX that should get you excited it is that its battery holds 100kWh of energy yet is 50% of the volume and 30% lighter than the already impressive unit in the EQS today.
Yes, the EQXX is a concept car while the EQS is on sale now, but Mercedes is quite open about how the vast array of innovations and breakthroughs that it showcases are very much grounded in the reality of what it believes is possible in the near future. And that's why it's won our Best Use of Electricity Award in the Move Electric Awards 2022 in partnership with OVO Energy.
1%20EQXX%20MAIN.jpg

In short, the EQXX is the concept car that proves that electric motoring is going to become even more accessible in the future, with the cool tech showcased here contributing to the creation of the most efficient - and potentially longest range - cars ever.
“Rather than simply increasing the size of the battery, the cross-functional, international team focused on maximising long-distance efficiency,” Mercedes told Move Electric. “They pulled out all the stops in drivetrain efficiency, energy density, aerodynamics and lightweight design. With expert engineering and Formula 1 thinking, our battery chemists squeezed the energy of the EQS into the dimensions of a compact car.”
Large-39991-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

What stood out for our team of judges was the vast suite of clever tech that takes the EQXX so far. The EQXX’s performance is not down to one single moment of brilliance, but rather a host of gains - some significant, some fractional - that all add up. It’s also a concept in the most beguiling sense of giving the impression that its creators left no stone unturned in their quest to squeeze the last fractions of efficiency out of it.

So much so that Mercedes is as quick to acknowledge the input of outside expertise as much as it is its own achievements. It told us: “It is the result of extensive collaboration internally and externally. In addition to Mercedes-Benz’s own R&D experts, the cross-functional teamwork brought in expertise from Formula 1, innovative start-ups from all over the world and the latest software and digital tools from the gaming and movie sectors.”.
Large-39995-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

The full list of innovations and breakthroughs could fill the internet, so we’d best direct you to our full story on the car, but highlights include mega-lightweight body panels, super-slippery aerodynamics, electric motor innovations and clever touches such as the roof-mounted solar panels. It’s a technical tour de force that showcases why we’re so excited about the future of the automotive industry despite the avalanche of change it is facing.
The 620-mile Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX has arrived to end range anxiety
So how likely is that all this mind-bending tech will really be on your future A, B, C, E or S-Class? In one of the best traditions of the car industry, you can expect it to cascade from the top classes down from heron in.
Large-39996-VISIONEQXXtakingelectricrangeandefficiencytoanentirelynewlevel.jpg

“The EQXX is a blueprint for series production,” says Mercedes, emphatically. “Many innovations from this technology programme will soon find their way into our production vehicles.”
It’s not just the technology that Mercedes has learned from, either. It is proud of the fact that the car took just 18 months to create, a blink of the eye in car development terms, and reckons it can a lot from the quick-paced processes it employed to do that, adding: “As well as specific components and technologies, this [plan to put learnings from the concept into real-world practice] includes the highly agile, multi-disciplinary development approach as well as the software and digital tools used during the development process.”
A concept car with the potential to be game-changer, then - for car buyers, builders and ultimately the environment.
This article links to an earlier article by the same author where he quotes Mercedes as follows:

"Another key development on the Vision EQXX is the software, which Mercedes claims offers ’neuromorphic computing’. That means the hardware runs ‘spiking’ neural networks, with the information split into various spikes, allowing the car to run smaller packets of data as needed - hugely reducing energy consumption."

Now can you reasonably doubt that given everything that has been twitted, written, stated and published about Brainchip and Mercedes that Mercedes does not intend to incorporate the above "KEY DEVELOPMENT" that is AKIDA in its full range of EV's from this point forward.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
1648862196325.png

Another ARM like by RT 🤔 where to for this one ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Calsco

Regular
I heard on the between the bells podcast on Friday that the federal budgets 9.9b towards security will benefit BRN, does anyone else listen to these podcasts daily?

Reactions: 5 users
I didn‘t get all that much out of that podcast. Did anyone else?

It did involve two very well spoken men discussing some interesting things, but I expected to hear something about foundaries, something about Akida production, anything really about Akida!!

The most memorable point was how old-time farmers used to test. The warmth of the ground with their bare bottoms before planting.

Bloody interesting stuff, but again, not much udo about Akida.

Was this an opportunity lost?

Am I missing something here?
Well it depends what you were looking for. I personally took away a lot of possible research areas around Ian Drew's interest in heart pacemakers and agriculture.

We have had the 1,000 Eyes posting possible links to AKIDA technology in this smart health space over the last couple of years particularly with TCS papers and patents.

If you add Ian Drew's interest. Ian Drew's long term relationship with Rob Telson. AKIDA's technology advantages that match the issues raised by Ian Drew in health and agriculture and his insistence that the EDGE just has to be inhabited by tiny personalised compute then yes I got something from this podcast.

Given the most recent comments by Sean Hehir about the secrecy requirements of their current clients it should not be expected that a podcast will be the venue for admitting a direct relationship with Brainchip in my opinion but they can be used for identifying rabbit holes that need to be gone deeper into than might have been the case.

Did anyone here before this podcast understand the full extent of the relationship between Rob Telson and Ian Drew?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom