BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey Vlad,

I respect your input too mate, and hope you’re well.

I think having a seasoned board is what will prevent us listing on the Nasdaq. I believe they know full well what happens to premature listings which is why the company has stamped out any whispers of the relisting as soon as they start.

I hope you’re right about accelerated revenue, I’m ready to start seeing it!

Cheers
Whilst I see a Nasdaq listing/ dual listing as inevitable given the success we all ultimately expect, I too hope it’s not undertaken prematurely.

Being thrust into the ASX200 on the back of the over enthusiastic MB announcement without adequate and ongoing revenue or follow up news of similar market perceived import has left us open to unprecedented short attack and share price manipulation.

It’s a ride I could have done without, and though it has taught me some refinement in my trading/investing strategies its an experience I’m not keen to repeat.

I’d like to see us progress as fast as possible whilst continuing building a team that can sustain the momentum without getting burned out in the process.

So let’s build our way back into the 200 and learn the fundamental lessons of survival there before we launch ourselves into where the big boys play.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Yes we need to up-list in the US asap, agreed.

The institutions are not allowed to trade OTC stocks in the US so very little is going on there.

From Investopedia:

While many financial institutions are prohibited from trading penny stocks, loosely regulated hedge funds have no such restrictions. That said, most hedge funds won't trade penny stocks on the long side: They far prefer short-selling penny stocks that look to have peaked after being heavily promoted. Penny stocks, although they often do indeed trade for mere pennies, can still be exceedingly dangerous to short because of the risk of a short squeeze. So while the risk-reward payoff for shorting a penny stock is too skewed (i.e., offering a limited reward if the short strategy works and unlimited risk if it doesn't) to be worthwhile for an average investor, the strategy may entice a deep-pocketed hedge fund.

My post was written in great haste.

Obviously no way to up-list as a 10 cent stock on the US OTC, we need some IP deals and preferable from one or two of the really big players, Alkida2.0 could be the ticket.

A reverse-split can be necessary with the very high amount of outstanding shares but it would best to avoid it if possible as explained in the link below.

My average on my shares are 0.7 Aus$ so I am deep deep in the red but pointless selling now and I believe in what we got here.

I also believe in the management, Sean's 5 year plan and partners are steadily building up which indicates great interest in the Alkida products capabilities.
Apart from the 2 inventors of the chip, I am mostly impressed by Duy-Loan Le, the lady is super smart and have done her own chip designs before, she knows exactly how Alkida works. Do you think she would join BrainChip if she wasn't impressed? No off-course not, she can pick and choose whom she want to join.

Doubt anything will happen this year, next year we should see some increasing sales but I think 2-3 years out is where things will really take off.
I am retired so can't really buy more shares but I am trying to find funds so I can add just a bit more while they are dirt cheap.

All IMHO

Thanks for some really good posts from some very smart people.
No thanks to the posters that just complain all the time, if you are not happy, I suggest you sell and move on.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Kachoo

Regular
Looks like we were typing at the same time😊
And keep in mind if some revenue starts trickling in a few million a quarter in q4 onto next q1 it will probably be lumpy and grow.

The lack of revenue in q1 q2 was a result of customers shelving putting off Akida 1000 work for 2.0.

It's highly probable that the early access 2.0 people were also engaged previously so they would have needed limited help. So things now have picked up and I would bet that we will see an increase in Engineering revenue going forth plus some possible royalty in q4 that is a big if in my m i nd it could go in q1

So if we have about a 5million burn rate and we average 2 million a quarter then its like 3 million q off the books makes out balance good for 6 or 7 quarters plus we should grow more revenue over that 2ish year time line. So its not as dire as they make it out to be. The HC has an adgenda t o strip as many cheap shares as possible its really crazy atm we will see what happen this is my opinion bimut clearly its not as dire as its made out to be. Oh and we have VVDN boxes comm ijng up for sale in q1 so that should add t o the kitty as things move forth also.

We could start seeing revenue from Scala 3 if they are using Akida the research shows an extreamly optimistic view here the order was do over 1 billion euros worth of units. Even if we got 1 percent of that revenue it be 15 million right there. S ok it's quite possible that we will not see any more CR other then the 3 million they are still obliged to raise buy the end of the year. All this is my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
The other photo of our new best friends.
View attachment 46513

Great photo, thanks for putting it up.

Peter is looking very well, he's due to be heading home to Perth next month I believe, after 6 months overseas helping the teams
in the US and France, correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't that now represent three companies we are connected to whom
are all heavily involved in next generation space programs ?

NASA, ANT61 and now EDGX

Funny how some posters made rather derogatory comments about Peters first 100% proven, first-run silicon NSoC AKD 1000, seems
to me EDGX and I'm sure many other companies have found that our first chip, which originally wasn't built as a reference chip, until
Sean came onboard and convinced the Board of an almost complete U-turn, contains technology that's beyond this world, rather like
Event-Based Horizons....;)

I wonder if the company should just suspend trading in/of our stock for say 12 months.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tech (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
1696653497921.png

1696653540060.png

1696654092912.png

1696654130901.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I believe in Buffet's famous quote "when everyone is fearful be greedy"
So if you believe in company then it may be a good time to become greedy.
Dyor
I couldn't agree with you more @rgupta I was only thinking of the same thing last night when I was read the days comments last night. No truer a quote!!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This could be something worth keeping our 1000 eyes 👀peeled on, especially since we "recently-ish" (1 June 2023) had Shyamal Anadkat from OpenAI touting the benefits of BrainChip's AKIDA.

OpenAI said to be considering developing its own AI chips​

• Kyle Wiggers
Sat, 7 October 2023 at 6:31 am AEDT·3-min read

7765d7e77e181bc22431334df48c697d

OpenAI, one of the best-funded AI startups in business, is exploring making its own AI chips.
Discussions of AI chip strategies within the company have been ongoing since at least last year, according to Reuters, as the shortage of chips to train AI models worsens. OpenAI is reportedly considering a number of strategies to advance its chip ambitions, including acquiring an AI chip manufacturer or mounting an effort to design chips internally.
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman has made the acquisition of more AI chips a top priority for the company, Reuters reports.

Currently, OpenAI, like most of its competitors, relies on GPU-based hardware to develop models such as ChatGPT, GPT-4 and DALL-E 3. GPUs’ ability to perform many computations in parallel make them well-suited to training today’s most capable AI.
But the generative AI boom -- a windfall for GPU makers like Nvidia -- has massively strained the GPU supply chain. Microsoft is facing a shortage of the server hardware needed to run AI so severe that it might lead to service disruptions, the company warned in a summer earnings report. And Nvidia's best-performing AI chips are reportedly sold out until 2024.
GPUs are also essential for running and serving OpenAI's models; the company relies on clusters of GPUs in the cloud to perform customers' workloads. But they come at a sky-high cost.
An analysis from Bernstein analyst Stacy Rasgon found that if ChatGPT queries grew to a tenth the scale of Google Search, it'd require roughly $48.1 billion worth of GPUs initially and about $16 billion worth of chips a year to keep operational.
OpenAI wouldn't be the first to pursue creating its own AI chips.
Google has a processor, the TPU (short for "tensor processing unit"), to train large generative AI systems like PaLM-2 and Imagen. Amazon offers proprietary chips to AWS customers both for training (Trainium) and inferencing (Inferentia). And Microsoft, reportedly, is working with AMD to develop an in-house AI chip called Athena, which OpenAI is said to be testing.
Certainly, OpenAI is in a strong position to invest heavily in R&D. The company, which has raised more than $11 billion in venture capital, is nearing $1 billion in annual revenue. And it's considering a share sale that could see its secondary-market valuation soar to $90 billion, according to a recent Wall Street Journal report.
But hardware is an unforgiving business -- particularly AI chips.
Last year, AI chipmaker Graphcore, which allegedly had its valuation slashed by $1 billion after a deal with Microsoft fell through, said that it was planning to job cuts due to the "extremely challenging" macroeconomic environment. (The situation grew more dire over the past few months as Graphcore reported falling revenue and increased losses.) Meanwhile, Habana Labs, the Intel-owned AI chip company, laid off an estimated 10% of its workforce. And Meta's custom AI chip efforts have been beset with issues, leading the company to scrap some its experimental hardware.
Even if OpenAI commits to bringing a custom chip to market, such an effort could take years and cost hundreds of millions of dollars annually. It remains to be seen if the startup's investors, one of which is Microsoft, have the appetite for such a risky bet.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
I think many people here are too much in love with Sean Hehir and that's why they don't criticize him. Personally, I don't think he's doing a good job because he doesn't let us know what's happening and because he doesn't care about the SP. I can't judge the rest of his work, but since he doesn't talk about it (not the minor details, of course), I have to judge it negatively. And it is my right as a stockholder to do so.
It is also the company's job to monitor the SP and make shareholders feel more comfortable about their investments by releasing information more often. It seems to me like he doesn't care about shareholders at all and I don't like that feeling. I have worked for many CEOs in my long life and know how a CEO should appear in public. Sean is not like that at all. You got to the point with Church Mouse.

I really hope I'm completely wrong when I see the next 4C, and I'm more than willing to apologize then.
At the end of the day Brainchip need there juice in products , Products and Revenue if there is none it's going to be a short conversation

JDelekto

Regular
Thanks mate.
There’s a lot of scaremongering going on over there, I know that is all part of the tactic but it got me thinking.
I hope what you stated is correct, it puts my mind at ease.
There is a lot of scaremongering going on over at HC. Since one's natural inclination is to be curious about the drama, getting caught up and emotional about it is too easy.

Some will have you think that it is shorter or manipulators; however, I believe the vast majority are trolls --some who may have been burned in their bad investments and want to feel better about their losses, or some who take joy in the suffering of others and watch their reactions as they push buttons. As Alfred Pennyworth (Bruce Wayne's butler, played by Michael Caine) quoted in 'The Dark Knight': "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

It's not to say that there aren't day traders making some profit from the short upswing or by shorting the stock, but I don't think that it constitutes the parade of antagonists that come out of the woodwork as the stock drops lower. To be fair - a similar reaction in the opposite direction happens when the stock price is green. In my opinion (this is not advice), this is a long-term hold for my retirement. The decline in stock price has contributed to a very high opportunity cost for those with substantial holdings over the past several years.

I do think that there are a handful of people who understand BrainChip's marketing strategy and the technology behind it, and there are some people who honestly do not understand the technology, the target customers, the timelines it takes for BrainChip to be successful by their customers launching their products containing BrainChip's IP. They only look at the fundamentals and that BrainChip does not yet have a continuous and sustainable revenue stream.

I have said before that I would reassess my investment in 2025. A good portion of my investment is in my retirement accounts, so while I have some time that money is (technically) inaccessible, others cannot hold onto BRN for such a long period as the company continues its lengthy journey to becoming profitable. Their technology is not yet widely adopted in various industries, and companies that sell event-based sensors (such as Prophesee) are serendipity for BrainChip's event-based neuromorphic processor.

Just know that the marketing strategy that BrainChip has chosen is not quite as transparent as most investors would like. NDAs that protect trade secrets and revenue streams from suppliers using BrainChip's IP selling their products to OEMs will obscure where BrainChip's revenues will originate. While I believe the announcement of any signed contracts will bring about a temporary rise in the stock price, other price-sensitive announcements will do little for those basing their investment strategy on the company's revenues. This has already been evidenced by the continued decline in stock price, even after recent price-sensitive announcements on the ASX.

I would read the news that BrainChip publishes on their site and testimonials by those who have evaluated the technology or have already incorporated it into their designs. Look at the partnerships they are creating, the recognition they are garnering in the AI community (specifically Edge IoT), and how they differentiate from the other well-known companies staking claims in the broad area of AI development.

I believe in doing the research and not being swayed by the maligned individuals who serve no more than to get a reaction out of others suffering paper losses. I hope that when the pendulum does swing in the opposite direction, those who have made a fortune on their investments will show more class than these individuals and silently take great joy in them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This could be something with keeping our 1000 eyes peeled on, especially since we recently-ish (1 June 2023) had Shyamal Anadkat from OpenAI touting the benefits of BrainChip's AKIDA.

OpenAI said to be considering developing its own AI chips​

• Kyle Wiggers
Sat, 7 October 2023 at 6:31 am AEDT·3-min read

7765d7e77e181bc22431334df48c697d

OpenAI, one of the best-funded AI startups in business, is exploring making its own AI chips.
Discussions of AI chip strategies within the company have been ongoing since at least last year, according to Reuters, as the shortage of chips to train AI models worsens. OpenAI is reportedly considering a number of strategies to advance its chip ambitions, including acquiring an AI chip manufacturer or mounting an effort to design chips internally.
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman has made the acquisition of more AI chips a top priority for the company, Reuters reports.

Currently, OpenAI, like most of its competitors, relies on GPU-based hardware to develop models such as ChatGPT, GPT-4 and DALL-E 3. GPUs’ ability to perform many computations in parallel make them well-suited to training today’s most capable AI.
But the generative AI boom -- a windfall for GPU makers like Nvidia -- has massively strained the GPU supply chain. Microsoft is facing a shortage of the server hardware needed to run AI so severe that it might lead to service disruptions, the company warned in a summer earnings report. And Nvidia's best-performing AI chips are reportedly sold out until 2024.
GPUs are also essential for running and serving OpenAI's models; the company relies on clusters of GPUs in the cloud to perform customers' workloads. But they come at a sky-high cost.
An analysis from Bernstein analyst Stacy Rasgon found that if ChatGPT queries grew to a tenth the scale of Google Search, it'd require roughly $48.1 billion worth of GPUs initially and about $16 billion worth of chips a year to keep operational.
OpenAI wouldn't be the first to pursue creating its own AI chips.
Google has a processor, the TPU (short for "tensor processing unit"), to train large generative AI systems like PaLM-2 and Imagen. Amazon offers proprietary chips to AWS customers both for training (Trainium) and inferencing (Inferentia). And Microsoft, reportedly, is working with AMD to develop an in-house AI chip called Athena, which OpenAI is said to be testing.
Certainly, OpenAI is in a strong position to invest heavily in R&D. The company, which has raised more than $11 billion in venture capital, is nearing $1 billion in annual revenue. And it's considering a share sale that could see its secondary-market valuation soar to $90 billion, according to a recent Wall Street Journal report.
But hardware is an unforgiving business -- particularly AI chips.
Last year, AI chipmaker Graphcore, which allegedly had its valuation slashed by $1 billion after a deal with Microsoft fell through, said that it was planning to job cuts due to the "extremely challenging" macroeconomic environment. (The situation grew more dire over the past few months as Graphcore reported falling revenue and increased losses.) Meanwhile, Habana Labs, the Intel-owned AI chip company, laid off an estimated 10% of its workforce. And Meta's custom AI chip efforts have been beset with issues, leading the company to scrap some its experimental hardware.
Even if OpenAI commits to bringing a custom chip to market, such an effort could take years and cost hundreds of millions of dollars annually. It remains to be seen if the startup's investors, one of which is Microsoft, have the appetite for such a risky bet.

And this too...which suggests OpenAi maybe considering acquiring a chip company...

thinking-overthinking.gif

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 5.00.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 5.00.57 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Dugnal

Dugnal

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I couldn't agree with you more @rgupta I was only thinking of the same thing last night when I was read the days comments last night. No truer a quote!!
Afternoon Chippers ,

Well I read a article not to long ago , regarding Berkshire Hathaway, apparently Warren & Charlie have roughly $100,000,000,000.00 USD tucked down the back of their couch , dry powder , waiting for a opportunity.

Would be something to behold watching them start wiping the sell side.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Meatloaf

There is a lot of scaremongering going on over at HC. Since one's natural inclination is to be curious about the drama, getting caught up and emotional about it is too easy.

Some will have you think that it is shorter or manipulators; however, I believe the vast majority are trolls --some who may have been burned in their bad investments and want to feel better about their losses, or some who take joy in the suffering of others and watch their reactions as they push buttons. As Alfred Pennyworth (Bruce Wayne's butler, played by Michael Caine) quoted in 'The Dark Knight': "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

It's not to say that there aren't day traders making some profit from the short upswing or by shorting the stock, but I don't think that it constitutes the parade of antagonists that come out of the woodwork as the stock drops lower. To be fair - a similar reaction in the opposite direction happens when the stock price is green. In my opinion (this is not advice), this is a long-term hold for my retirement. The decline in stock price has contributed to a very high opportunity cost for those with substantial holdings over the past several years.

I do think that there are a handful of people who understand BrainChip's marketing strategy and the technology behind it, and there are some people who honestly do not understand the technology, the target customers, the timelines it takes for BrainChip to be successful by their customers launching their products containing BrainChip's IP. They only look at the fundamentals and that BrainChip does not yet have a continuous and sustainable revenue stream.

I have said before that I would reassess my investment in 2025. A good portion of my investment is in my retirement accounts, so while I have some time that money is (technically) inaccessible, others cannot hold onto BRN for such a long period as the company continues its lengthy journey to becoming profitable. Their technology is not yet widely adopted in various industries, and companies that sell event-based sensors (such as Prophesee) are serendipity for BrainChip's event-based neuromorphic processor.

Just know that the marketing strategy that BrainChip has chosen is not quite as transparent as most investors would like. NDAs that protect trade secrets and revenue streams from suppliers using BrainChip's IP selling their products to OEMs will obscure where BrainChip's revenues will originate. While I believe the announcement of any signed contracts will bring about a temporary rise in the stock price, other price-sensitive announcements will do little for those basing their investment strategy on the company's revenues. This has already been evidenced by the continued decline in stock price, even after recent price-sensitive announcements on the ASX.

I would read the news that BrainChip publishes on their site and testimonials by those who have evaluated the technology or have already incorporated it into their designs. Look at the partnerships they are creating, the recognition they are garnering in the AI community (specifically Edge IoT), and how they differentiate from the other well-known companies staking claims in the broad area of AI development.

I believe in doing the research and not being swayed by the maligned individuals who serve no more than to get a reaction out of others suffering paper losses. I hope that when the pendulum does swing in the opposite direction, those who have made a fortune on their investments will show more class than these individuals and silently take great joy in them.
Well written mate and I agree with your assessment.
However, I can also see, by the daily trades, that there is a definite attack on Brn SP. The daily volume far exceeds normal trading and the way it is executed. First up, on open, a dump of millions of shares and a wall built on the sell side, below pre-open, and a buy wall as well. This to me does not look like retail trading but an orchestrated sell/buy situation.
It all started when Brn released financials showing a 100k revenue. Since then, they grown confident that Brn will not announce any positive news for a while and have attacked the SP heavily. This will continue, I’m afraid, and no one knows how far it will go.
Once again, I’m not really stressed about the SP dropping, if anything I’m using this opportunity to accumulate.
Something interesting was mentioned on crapper and that is that the Shorters may not have been able to close their positions from a year or so ago. What’s interesting about it is that there were 110 million shares shorted and it still remains roughly the same. Someone posted a podcast of Plato stating that they have closed their share position on Brn because they saw as as being fundamentally risky. Then Plato continued to state that Brn were not doing so well, which to me seemed like a contradiction.
So the interesting factor is; if retail weren’t selling then shorters would not be able to buy back to close. Now maybe, those who brought at a high price would have sold out long time ago because fear would have influenced them to sell but the majority of long term holders would have sat and watched.
Currently there are 109, 000,000 shares still shorted. Imagine the panic of Brn suddenly brought out announcement of huge financial gain via a few contracts or a major contract.

Appreciate any thoughts

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

FJ-215

Regular
Afternoon Chippers ,

Well I read a article not to long ago , regarding Berkshire Hathaway, apparently Warren & Charlie have roughly $100,000,000,000.00 USD tucked down the back of their couch , dry powder , waiting for a opportunity.

Regards,
Esq.
Stick that lot in a term deposit for 3 months and he could buy us out with the interest earned a couple of times over.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Draed

Regular
That's right. Edge AGI will not use the global model library of ChatGPT. It's LLM model libraries will be subject specific. But they will still be large. If you look at Zack Shelby's graph from the other day showing the adaptation of Nvidia's model libraries to different size processors, you can see the correlation between model size and performance for von Neumann processors, and how Akida's digital SNN breaks that model by greatly reducing the model size for superior performance.

As you say, the rules of syntax are part of the mix. This is also important in translation from one language to another. Those crazy French always have the cart in front of the horse.

Even if we are at the point where the systems can understand language, I don't think that we are at the point of creating consciousness, where the silicon can think for itself. I don't know how you would even define consciousness in the context of a computer. They are already "aware" of their environment. They can be progremmed to respond to their environment. Tesla claims to have trained an AV based on millions of hours of footage, without using object classification.

Now you've made me go down this rabbit hole:

Is consciousness the difference between learning and thinking?

Learning is a prerequisite for thinking.

Language is not a prerequisite for sensory learning.

Sensory learning does lead to a level of thinking in sentient beings, eg, burning one's hand on the hotplate, (one-shot learning?). You "learn" that that was a painful experience - most people would "think" that they will not do that again.

Language is a prerequisite for some forms of abstract thinking, but does imagination require language?

Are there different forms of consciousness?

https://www.britannica.com/story/why-a-computer-will-never-be-trulyconscious

Why a computer will never be truly conscious​

Even before Turing’s work, German quantum physicist Werner Heisenberg showed that there was a distinct difference in the nature of the physical event and an observer’s conscious knowledge of it. This was interpreted by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger to mean that consciousness cannot come from a physical process, like a computer’s, that reduces all operations to basic logic arguments.

These ideas are confirmed by medical research findings that there are no unique structures in the brain that exclusively handle consciousness. Rather, functional MRI imaging shows that different cognitive tasks happen in different areas of the brain. This has led neuroscientist Semir Zeki to conclude that “consciousness is not a unity, and that there are instead many consciousnesses that are distributed in time and space.” That type of limitless brain capacity isn’t the sort of challenge a finite computer can ever handle

Written by Subhash Kak, Regents Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Oklahoma State University.

The great thing about Heisenberg is his uncertainty principle which has been my lodestone.
I think a big difference between us and AGI will be the abstract concepts of pain, love, anger, desire, curiosity and grief etc. Many of these attributes are for survival and reproduction. Hence our evolution to this moment in time whereby we are creating our own artificial intelligent agents.

The big question would be the ethics of imbuing these agents with these attributes? Or would they naturally evolve in a self learning machine?

Reactions: 1 users

Draed

Regular
However, I can also see, by the daily trades, that there is a definite attack on Brn SP. The daily volume far exceeds normal trading and the way it is executed. First up, on open, a dump of millions of shares and a wall built on the sell side, below pre-open, and a buy wall as well. This to me does not look like retail trading but an orchestrated sell/buy situation.
It all started when Brn released financials showing a 100k revenue. Since then, they grown confident that Brn will not announce any positive news for a while and have attacked the SP heavily. This will continue, I’m afraid, and no one knows how far it will go.
Once again, I’m not really stressed about the SP dropping, if anything I’m using this opportunity to accumulate.
Something interesting was mentioned on crapper and that is that the Shorters may not have been able to close their positions from a year or so ago. What’s interesting about it is that there were 110 million shares shorted and it still remains roughly the same. Someone posted a podcast of Plato stating that they have closed their share position on Brn because they saw as as being fundamentally risky. Then Plato continued to state that Brn were not doing so well, which to me seemed like a contradiction.
So the interesting factor is; if retail weren’t selling then shorters would not be able to buy back to close. Now maybe, those who brought at a high price would have sold out long time ago because fear would have influenced them to sell but the majority of long term holders would have sat and watched.
Currently there are 109, 000,000 shares still shorted. Imagine the panic of Brn suddenly brought out announcement of huge financial gain via a few contracts or a major contract.

Appreciate any thoughts
I'd noticed on Friday afternoon, near close the sell wall was 1.72 mil shares on offer and then 0.5 above was also 1.72 mil.

I've noticed numbers like this (in both number of shares on offer and never of sellers) quite a few times whilst the price has been declining. It seems statistically too unlikely, unless coordinated.

Reactions: 9 users

Meatloaf

I'd noticed on Friday afternoon, near close the sell wall was 1.72 mil shares on offer and then 0.5 above was also 1.72 mil.

I've noticed numbers like this (in both number of shares on offer and never of sellers) quite a few times whilst the price has been declining. It seems statistically too unlikely, unless coordinated.
That’s what I’m thinking. It has to be coordinated.
I’ve seen sell orders at .16 then magically orders of .155 appear.
Look, unless you brought when the SP was single digit, most of us would be at a loss. My average is .37.
If you’re carrying a loss and to sell would recover only 20% of your investment, would you be like f$ck I’m riding this and whatever happens happens. Or what you sell and recuperate your 20%. Call me crazy but I’ve gone with option A.

So my point is, this can’t be retail jumping ship on a daily basis. This has to be the big boys playing games.

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

FJ-215

Regular

Appreciate any thoughts
Hi Meatloaf,

You mentioned in an earlier post the possibility of a capital raise.

It's not a possibility, it's a guaranteed certainty. BRN have a financial agreement with LDA Capital that needs to be satisfied by the 31st of December this year. I think this is what the short sellers are targeting. The lower they can force the SP, the more shares BRN have to issue to raise the required amount under the agreement. Under this scenario it doesn't matter if long term holders refuse to sell, the shorters will just buy the new shares that BRN are issuing at a discount to the current share price.

Now, this might sound really grim. There is suppose to be something like 100 million shares shorted at the moment that need to be bought back. So the question then is how much money do BRN need to raise to satisfy the agreement and how many shares do they need to issue in the next call?

My guess, with the share price where it is at the moment is that BRN will have to issue only 10 Million shares to satisfy the agreement with LDA.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
Afternoon Chippers ,

Regards,
Esq.

I think old Warren has missed just about every tech opportunity going. An amazing commodity investor, but tends to stick to his lane.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom