BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quatrojos

Regular
Great post Kachoo and very direct to situation ATM!!
I believe that we will be in a multi trillion dollar market within a couple 3/4 years period,...And, taking our rightful share of the IP section.
Management seem totally unconcerned about SP, this won't change one bit...BUT, as soon as we start getting ASX ann's i think we will rapidly go into$$$$ SP.. Followed by a FULL Nasdaq listing.
I have always kept the thought that in the background they have all the necessary work done and updated in preparation for ascending onto the NASDAQ as soon as it is practical to do so.
The ASX is not even up to minnow size for what BRN are offering humanity...We need NASDAQ ASAP to rule the far edge with our FAR ADVANCED IP.
The world does'nt have a choice for there is only ONE BRAINCHIP/AKIDA who is advancing further and further with PATENT Protectioning layering on layers of stoppers to ANY would be opposition!! VLAD. avagoodweegend to all of us lucky holders.
BRN said they're still 'extracting value from the ASX'. Whatever that means...

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Vladsblood

Regular
BRN said they're still 'extracting value from the ASX'. Whatever that means...
I reckon its meaning that , We started from the bottom Index and are now rapidly realising we need to go to the Head Index. LOL. Vlad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
I reckon its meaning that , We started from the bottom Index and are now rapidly realising we need to go to the Head Index. LOL. Vlad.

We need to do much better before we list on the Nasdaq. Much better. If we listed with current fundamentals, we’d be absolutely crushed.

The company is right in wanting to extract more out of the ASX first. We need to demonstrate revenue, learn the treats of larger companies, and develop a reputation in industry before we even consider relisting,

Nasdaq talk at this stage is a fallacy. You might think it would fix our problems, but you’re wrong. It would open us up to a level of manipulation and short selling like we’ve never seen before. We as a company have a lot of growing up to do first.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Kachoo

Regular
We need to do much better before we list on the Nasdaq. Much better. If we listed with current fundamentals, we’d be absolutely crushed.

The company is right in wanting to extract more out of the ASX first. We need to demonstrate revenue, learn the treats of larger companies, and develop a reputation in industry before we even consider relisting,

Nasdaq talk at this stage is a fallacy. You might think it would fix our problems, but you’re wrong. It would open us up to a level of manipulation and short selling, like we’ve never seen before. We as a company have a lot of growing up to do first.
RM YOUR right but from this level shorting 230 million not much money to be made only 230 if zero right if they run it to 5 billion MC then Billions to make 😂 lol. At this moment it's collect as many cheapees as one can.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Vladsblood

Regular

Nasdaq talk at this stage is a fallacy. You might think it would fix our problems, but you’re wrong. It would open us up to a level of manipulation and short selling, like we’ve never seen before. We as a company have a lot of growing up to do first.

Sorry on the blanketty blank LOL.

Morning robsmark, Don't we have major management from USA on board from ARM who know the Nasdaq ropes?

I am thinking that income won't be lumpy but will show up rapidly and keep accelerating as the EAP's try to get our IP stranglehold out there first! Much the same as the 100 metre sprint. Cheers robsmark respect your input too! Vlad.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

robsmark

Regular
RM YOUR right but from this level shorting 230 million not much money to be made only 230 if zero right if they run it to 5 billion MC then Billions to make 😂 lol. At this moment it's collect as many cheapees as one can.

The SP needs to be built strong with holders wanting it as a long term investment. We don’t want these scoundrels to pump it to $5b, we want a sustainable relate built on good fundamentals. The company needs to start demonstrating revenue for this to happen, and build that revenue over a couple of years. We’ve a way to go.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

robsmark

Regular
Sorry on the blanketty blank LOL.

Morning robsmark, Don't we have major management from USA on board from ARM who know the Nasdaq ropes?

I am thinking that income won't be lumpy but will show up rapidly and keep accelerating as the EAP's try to get our IP stranglehold out there first! Much the same as the 100 metre sprint. Cheers robsmark respect your input too! Vlad.

Hey Vlad,

I respect your input too mate, and hope you’re well.

I think having a seasoned board is what will prevent us listing on the Nasdaq. I believe they know full well what happens to premature listings which is why the company has stamped out any whispers of the relisting as soon as they start.

I hope you’re right about accelerated revenue, I’m ready to start seeing it!

Cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Mccabe84

Regular
While doing some research on institutional ownership and shorting in BRN vs other companies I have noticed that in the other companies they are not accumulating in them while shorting.. i could be wrong but here’s one example of BRN vs CXO for others to make their own minds up

Attachments

• IMG_5898.jpeg
    IMG_5898.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5899.jpeg
    IMG_5899.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5896.jpeg
    IMG_5896.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5897.jpeg
    IMG_5897.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well I haven't seen the patent yet, so the following may be complete balderdash.

I'm guessing that long skip will be used in natural language processing (NLP). This is different from key word spotting (kws) which only requires the system to listen out for a word in a list of key words, and then trigger some subsequent action.

NLP requires the system in interpret or understand the meaning of a sentence or a paragraph. AGI/ChatGPT does this in software and this burns a lot of electricity.

The existing systems refer to "attention", meaning the system needs to be able to remember a string of words and parse them into subject (noun), verb, object (noun), adjective, adverb, etc. and then to know what the verb means is being done and who or what is to do it, and to whom it is to be done, etc. So when the system has identified each of these words a la kws, it then has to try to understand the meaning by looking at the context, which may involve looking at more than one sentence.

So, cutting a long story short, as you know, a NN includes a number of layers, each layer having a plurality of neurons, each neuron being configured (programmed/loaded) with weights, and the weights either reinforce or cancel incoming spikes in a pattern derived from the model library. When the spikes identifying a particular word are classified in an intermediate layer, the result can bypass the following layers of the NN and be passed forward for the "interpreting" stage.

So the bypassing of a layer is a skip, and if a number of layers are bypassed, or if the word is held over for comparison with other parts of the sentence/paragraph, this would be a long skip - "long" suggests to me that it is stored in temporary memory for further processing????

Now I haven't got the foggiest how the interpretation is done, but, to do all that, I would think the system will need dictionaries and thesauri*.

Remember this is just my rudimentary understanding and may be way off the beam as it's really above my pay grade.

*I'm very much afraid that, even when I've seen the patent, I still won't understand how it works.
Thank you Dio for providing us with some context and an explanation from your understanding, in plain english.

Indeed, the processing step up from the recognition of a predetermined wake word to the complexity of NLP in one generation is astounding to me.

And beyond the building blocks of dictionaries and thesauri surely any system will require access and application rules of syntax and grammar in order to produce anything more than a parroting of language?
Is the mere application of rules enough to provide an adequate simulacrum of consciousness?

Although on reflection that is somewhat the situation now with Chat GPT isn't it.
It has been refined and trained enough though to furnish a usable tool.

So are you saying that some version of all this evaluation, processing and reconciliation (if provisioned with access to a sufficiently worthy model library held separately in memory) could be carried out in Akida 2000 hardware rather than the current software emulations?

I would imagine that initially it would be bound within the confines of specific use cases such as the teaching of/ or the translation of a specific language perhaps or some other definable subject such as biology.

Perhaps I am getting carried away with the immediate potentialities of the tech as is my wont.
I suffer from a somewhat retrofuturistic syndrome bought about by a far too liberal dose of the Jetsons, Lost in Space and Star Trek in my television irradiated youth. 🤣
Anyway, Thank You again for all your continuing valuable contributions here.
Well done.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Charles there are 2 issues Here.

1. Australian stocks have a crazzy number of OSI it's not just BRN but lots of companies.
2. The whole drop is orchestrated for institutions to buy more shares in my opinion.

They want to be the ones that have the stock worth what it is.

My opinions.

Majority if major BRN holders are older and the institutions caught on and they have shakes.andnshaked to get share off the Australian shareholders.

Majority of people and ASX do not know how to value tech correct.

FF and the 1000 eyes did an amazing job of educating and informing many retail holders on the value of this technology and hence the informed is in pain and despratly holding not selling.

Look if word was out the Akida was not what it is this would have dropped like a rock with a gap down.

I see how the volume churns and churns and the manipulator stacks in buys at the lower price and then bangs sells to them selves lower while most retail specs buy in to the ask.

Then they get scared sell lower again then the churn the shares again staking a bid while selling higher and bang they drop to them selves 2 or 3 parties sell back and forth and no real value is lost just stops and people giving up.

They use super computers calculating the best action weather to run it job a bit to short sell then drop.

The reason they do this is cause genuine buyers are sparse yes a few bought but more sold got scared of BRN going to 0.

They kept drilling this fear no revenue nothing good Akida 1000 failed which is bull shet it's being use. The constant bashing has litterly driven any speculator to buy away and then the size pool of investors has dropped off too cause the economic environment so if you understand what moves the market then only 1 extra seller then buyer will drop the price.

Think like this and this is not financial advise. If on Monday there was 20 milli okn shares that a buyer wanted to buy to hold the price of the SP would likely hit 25 cents if not more. This is my opinion only and not financial advice.

The other day there was a 6 million sell at 19.5 sitting when we are trading at 16.5 or 17 cents never moved never sold next day the position dissapeared.

Who has 6 million shares to sell at once I doubt it's retail but they never sold.

This game has gone on for way too long imo but really they scared the crap out of everyone to buy.

Now you here more on a CR no revenue till 2025 and stuff that's BS the cycle to product takes time yes but not as much as they evil says. Those testing Akida can now speed up the process the first cycle was new and naps need to be built they are still there.

The constant noise created obviously has drowned out the amazing accomplishments 3 space companies are using Akida. They have trusted partners products coming to market but yet all we hear is they have no revenue over and over.

I can agree at maybe 1 dollar to the peaks were maybe alittle rich 2 years ago. But with what's done I don't believe that we at 15 cents we were 15 cents before Akida was ready. Look at August 2020 when we were 15 cents then see all that was completed and reported on and just let that sink in.

Not sure if you hear the yelling about MC of BRN saying 500 million too much well our market cap is about 170 million USD way off the mark. 1 contract can change that pretty quick.

Anyway thats my take have a good weekend.
Great post.. I agree that’s what’s happening now..So 12.5c next week.. Close to maximum fear so could be good buying here

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
The SP needs to be built strong with holders wanting it as a long term investment. We don’t want these scoundrels to pump it to $5b, we want a sustainable relate built on good fundamentals. The company needs to start demonstrating revenue for this to happen, and build that revenue over a couple of years. We’ve a way to go.
RB I agree fundamentals aka revenue and forecasts are very very important but in this sector the SP or MC will in the Billions before the Reveue is recorded imo. The problem we are seeing atm is confidence but larger end that Instos feel.they don't have enough shares IMO.

We will see when the next pop happens but the story needs to change so there has to be significant news like a strong partner with equity or strong IP buyer. It will happen soon IMO but it's time.

I guess it's my thoughts on how I thinking will play out. Imnsure nobody thought this would happen to this level enliven those bashers calling these prices.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Sounds like they're all about to give NVIDIA a run for their money.......Interesting timing wouldn't you say?

SOMEONE'S IP IS LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD. I BELIEVE IT'S OURS.

If not ours then who's? No one else has the capacity to be that disruptive.

And let's not forget the fact the BRN have had a KNOWN RELATIONSHIP with XILNIX the company AMD bought out and claimed they were developing their new chips based on.....

THIS is why our share price is being fkd with so much

THIS is why I keep telling myself if i hold long enough, it will all be worth it.

Opinion only. Dyor.
-------------------------------------------------------
“I think this is an opportunity for us to write the next chapter of the AMD growth story,” Su told Fortune in a mid-September interview. “There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have

**(3rd party IP!! 😃😃😃)**

and the customer set that we have, and the opportunity frankly to really shape how AI is adopted across the world. I feel like we have that opportunity.”

The forthcoming MI300-series data center chip combines a CPU with a GPU. “We actually think we will be the industry leader for inference solutions, because of some of the choices that we’ve made in our architecture,” says Su.

Morningstar’s Colello agrees that the market is evolving—and isn’t counting out AMD nemesis Intel’s own efforts to challenge Nvidia with its new AI processors, Gaudi2 (for training) and Greco (for inference). “There’s naturally plenty of incentive for all of these companies to not be beholden to Nvidia, and to want more competition, and to write the software and transfer the models and take all the steps necessary to ensure a healthy ecosystem that includes Nvidia plus AMD plus perhaps Intel and also their own internal chips that they’re all developing,” he said.

View attachment 46500
"The forthcoming MI300-series data center chip combines a CPU with a GPU. “We actually think we will be the industry leader for inference solutions, because of some of the choices that we’ve made in our architecture,” says Su"

It may be hopeful, but it is possible, that some of the above information, is a "Red Herring" or a misleading statement..

“There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have"

Your "hook" could refer to us, but I'm hoping "so few" will end up not being the case..
Or a least a big enough "few"..

The answer to the question, of could AKIDA in such an A.I. application, make AMD, potentially an "industry leader" is obviously yes.

But there is a tonne of brilliant IP out there, this is definitely a bone, hopefully we'll see some meat on it soon..

20231007_111048.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Article no new chariot from Mercedes-Benz .

Nothing specific.... but..... it dose appear to have that full length curvey dashboard.

???????

We wait with baited breath.....

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20231007_110828.jpg
    20231007_110828.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"The forthcoming MI300-series data center chip combines a CPU with a GPU. “We actually think we will be the industry leader for inference solutions, because of some of the choices that we’ve made in our architecture,” says Su"

It may be hopeful, but it is possible, that some of the above information, is a "Red Herring" or a misleading statement..

“There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have"

Your "hook" could refer to us, but I'm hoping "so few" will end up not being the case..
Or a least a big enough "few"..

The answer to the question, of could AKIDA in such an A.I. application, make AMD, potentially an "industry leader" is obviously yes.

But there is a tonne of brilliant IP out there, this is definitely a bone, hopefully we'll see some meat on it soon..

View attachment 46508
More obvious with our xilnix connection.....

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular
While doing some research on institutional ownership and shorting in BRN vs other companies I have noticed that in the other companies they are not accumulating in them while shorting.. i could be wrong but here’s one example of BRN vs CXO for others to make their own minds up
I would believe that highlights the theory of the manipulation happening. Also it shows how the potential for SNN technology is more limitless then a resource stock that is bound by the property size.

It's extreamly hard to gauge the market size for SNN cause it in limits infancy and Instos have estimates and reports us retail will never see.imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Guzzi62

Regular
I believe that we will be in a multi trillion dollar market within a couple 3/4 years period,...And, taking our rightful share of the IP section.
Management seem totally unconcerned about SP, this won't change one bit...BUT, as soon as we start getting ASX ann's i think we will rapidly go into$$$$ SP.. Followed by a FULL Nasdaq listing.
I have always kept the thought that in the background they have all the necessary work done and updated in preparation for ascending onto the NASDAQ as soon as it is practical to do so.
The ASX is not even up to minnow size for what BRN are offering humanity...We need NASDAQ ASAP to rule the far edge with our FAR ADVANCED IP.
The world does'nt have a choice for there is only ONE BRAINCHIP/AKIDA who is advancing further and further with PATENT Protectioning layering on layers of stoppers to ANY would be opposition!! VLAD. avagoodweegend to all of us lucky holders.
Yes we need to up-list in the US asap, agreed.

The institutions are not allowed to trade OTC stocks in the US so very little is going on there.

From Investopedia:

While many financial institutions are prohibited from trading penny stocks, loosely regulated hedge funds have no such restrictions. That said, most hedge funds won't trade penny stocks on the long side: They far prefer short-selling penny stocks that look to have peaked after being heavily promoted. Penny stocks, although they often do indeed trade for mere pennies, can still be exceedingly dangerous to short because of the risk of a short squeeze. So while the risk-reward payoff for shorting a penny stock is too skewed (i.e., offering a limited reward if the short strategy works and unlimited risk if it doesn't) to be worthwhile for an average investor, the strategy may entice a deep-pocketed hedge fund.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thank you Dio for providing us with some context and an explanation from your understanding, in plain english.

Indeed, the processing step up from the recognition of a predetermined wake word to the complexity of NLP in one generation is astounding to me.

And beyond the building blocks of dictionaries and thesauri surely any system will require access and application rules of syntax and grammar in order to produce anything more than a parroting of language?
Is the mere application of rules enough to provide an adequate simulacrum of consciousness?

Although on reflection that is somewhat the situation now with Chat GPT isn't it.
It has been refined and trained enough though to furnish a usable tool.

So are you saying that some version of all this evaluation, processing and reconciliation (if provisioned with access to a sufficiently worthy model library held separately in memory) could be carried out in Akida 2000 hardware rather than the current software emulations?

I would imagine that initially it would be bound within the confines of specific use cases such as the teaching of/ or the translation of a specific language perhaps or some other definable subject such as biology.

Perhaps I am getting carried away with the immediate potentialities of the tech as is my wont.
I suffer from a somewhat retrofuturistic syndrome bought about by a far too liberal dose of the Jetsons, Lost in Space and Star Trek in my television irradiated youth. 🤣
Anyway, Thank You again for all your continuing valuable contributions here.
Well done.
That's right. Edge AGI will not use the global model library of ChatGPT. It's LLM model libraries will be subject specific. But they will still be large. If you look at Zack Shelby's graph from the other day showing the adaptation of Nvidia's model libraries to different size processors, you can see the correlation between model size and performance for von Neumann processors, and how Akida's digital SNN breaks that model by greatly reducing the model size for superior performance.

As you say, the rules of syntax are part of the mix. This is also important in translation from one language to another. Those crazy French always have the cart in front of the horse.

Even if we are at the point where the systems can understand language, I don't think that we are at the point of creating consciousness, where the silicon can think for itself. I don't know how you would even define consciousness in the context of a computer. They are already "aware" of their environment. They can be progremmed to respond to their environment. Tesla claims to have trained an AV based on millions of hours of footage, without using object classification.

Now you've made me go down this rabbit hole:

Is consciousness the difference between learning and thinking?

Learning is a prerequisite for thinking.

Language is not a prerequisite for sensory learning.

Sensory learning does lead to a level of thinking in sentient beings, eg, burning one's hand on the hotplate, (one-shot learning?). You "learn" that that was a painful experience - most people would "think" that they will not do that again.

Language is a prerequisite for some forms of abstract thinking, but does imagination require language?

Are there different forms of consciousness?

https://www.britannica.com/story/why-a-computer-will-never-be-trulyconscious

Why a computer will never be truly conscious​

Even before Turing’s work, German quantum physicist Werner Heisenberg showed that there was a distinct difference in the nature of the physical event and an observer’s conscious knowledge of it. This was interpreted by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger to mean that consciousness cannot come from a physical process, like a computer’s, that reduces all operations to basic logic arguments.

These ideas are confirmed by medical research findings that there are no unique structures in the brain that exclusively handle consciousness. Rather, functional MRI imaging shows that different cognitive tasks happen in different areas of the brain. This has led neuroscientist Semir Zeki to conclude that “consciousness is not a unity, and that there are instead many consciousnesses that are distributed in time and space.” That type of limitless brain capacity isn’t the sort of challenge a finite computer can ever handle

Written by Subhash Kak, Regents Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Oklahoma State University.

The great thing about Heisenberg is his uncertainty principle which has been my lodestone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The other photo of our new best friends.
EDGx.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
My understanding, is that the preparation has been done for a NASDAQ listing previously.

But we are so far off that presently..

We can and need to start making a real impact first.

We won't be listing on the NASDAQ, until we have solid recurring and increasing revenue and are profitable, by a good margin.

We need to be in the dollars, share price wise, but jumping there won't do it, unless the revenue is rolling in to support it, in my opinion.

The Company has already stated, that there is more to be gotten (screwed?) out of the ASX first..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom