BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
It's my fault B. Every time I have a Buy order filled the SP drops further! :( And now I'm miffed as I don't have any dough left to subscribe to your OnlyFans account. 😢
Maybe try a sell order at $5 and see what happens . . . ? Just a suggestion . . .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

rgupta

Regular
Just any signed contract where dollars are paid in consideration for something (eg chips or royalty on IP etc)
Just a purchase order will do: Please provide me with 100,000 akida 1500 chips @ $50 each.
May be brainchip is afraid to tell market deal amount or something and feel better to sign a non binding than binding agreement.
Asx asks too many questions and that may not be good for companies negotiations. Just my own thoughts.

Reactions: 3 users

GStocks123

Regular
They have at least another 4-5 qtrs. Sean said post-2022 AGM that all options are open for 'further funding' They have 22mill roughly and another 2-3mill to draw down from the LDA deal in 2023.
Thanks mate 👍

Reactions: 1 users

Cgc516

Regular
daily 7% , Friday 10%

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Moonshot

Regular
As I said before, the market bets on the Future not the Present.
Yes, but finance professionals primarily use statistics and financial models to predict future revenue…their models are currently telling them we are on track to be in administration in 5 quarters. Retail has dried up as money goes to mortgages and cost of living sapping demand and the tech venture capital/ private equity funds are watching their portfolio valuations being smashed so their appetite would be a little dampened. Their are however a few PE funds with powder dry waiting on the sidelines but again, it’s very few of them that would take the plunge atm given current market conditions and the sorry state of our financial statements.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
I used to think that too, but I’m not so sure anymore.

I don’t think funds have the patience to learn to understand companies anymore, so that future potential is never identified. Instead they just all apply the same methodology on a company by pumping it, then shorting it hard in an effort to remove as much money from retail as physically possible. They all do this and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. It’s lazy but it works.

Let retail plant the seed, then water it aggressively and apply light, as soon as it shoots, harvest it prematurely, ripping out the roots in the process.

Take BRN, all the potential in the world:

- huge future market reach;
- actual product;
- industry validation;
- and a share price lower than it was before they even had a product.

Funds have done this. They aggressively raised the price off the back of Mercedes, and have aggressively lowered us back down again. Using as many dirty tactics along the way as possible.

Markets are no longer a sophisticated investment mechanism to fund future industry. They’re a shit show full of manipulation aided by shorting.

Market fairness no longer exists.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

Adam

Regular
If this is still going to shit in the next few weeks, I am seriously thinking of selling my other stocks to secure some more BRN at extremely low price. I think 10 cents or maybe 7.5 would be a good incentive to go all or nothing. Hmmmm 🤔
Bought another 10k at $0.15. What the heck. Nearly at 650k shares. Go..BRN 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
I forget who to credit here (@mkm109 maybe?), but this is updated and posted fairly often

au-brn-so.png

Let me remind people of the IP cycle.

• IP Deal Cycle
  • customer engagement, NDA, discussions - 3 months
  • customer evaluations - 6-9 months
  • customer negotiations - 3 months
  • customer chip design - 12 months
  • foundry and packaging - 3 months
  • customer characterization/eval - 6
months

- customers customer design cycle -

12months

- final end product market ramp. - 6-12

months
IP deal- within 3months of current two IP announced deals sp rises over 100% or 200-300% in Megachips case.

So even with the design and engagement cycle in mind being 3-4 years or not at all, these new IP deals are still critical in the scheme of things from an investors point of view.

Reactions: 7 users
Some may remember, that last week I predicted around a 30 cent share price by today.

Those that know me will tell you my predictions are always 100%!

So I'm expecting a sharp reversal, in this last half hour of trade..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Cartagena

Regular
I used to think that too, but I’m not so sure anymore.

I don’t think funds have the patience to learn to understand companies anymore, so that future potential is never identified. Instead they just all apply the same methodology on a company by pumping it, then shorting it hard in an effort to remove as much money from retail as physically possible. They all do this and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. It’s lazy but it works.

Let retail plant the seed, then water it aggressively and apply light, as soon as it shoots, harvest it prematurely, ripping out the roots in the process.

Take BRN, all the potential in the world:

- huge future market reach;
- actual product;
- industry validation;
- and a share price lower than it was before they even had a product.

Funds have done this. They aggressively raised the price off the back of Mercedes, and have aggressively lowered us back down again. Using as many dirty tactics along the way as possible.

Markets are no longer a sophisticated investment mechanist to fund future industry. They’re a shit show full of manipulation aided by shorting.

Market fairness no longer exists.
Yep someone needs to be convicted for this. Lock em away. Dirty, evil scoundrels, and I cant think of a worse word. Shareholders still have a strong voice if we choose to use it. Class action anyone??

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Some may remember, that last week I predicted around a 30 cent share price by today.

Those that know me will tell you my predictions are always 100%!

So I'm expecting a sharp reversal, in this last half hour of trade..
😂 it's all funny until you look at the $ dollar value of our paper loss 😭.
Should've put wife's money on our mortgage instead 😫.
Oh well here's to some more (or lack of) announcements next week!
Drink time can't come soon enough!!!

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular
Let me remind people of the IP cycle.

• IP Deal Cycle
  • customer engagement, NDA, discussions - 3 months
  • customer evaluations - 6-9 months
  • customer negotiations - 3 months
  • customer chip design - 12 months
  • foundry and packaging - 3 months
  • customer characterization/eval - 6
months

- customers customer design cycle -

12months

- final end product market ramp. - 6-12

months
But it works both ways.
Why would an OEM risk 18-24 months development time on us? Wouldn't they think - let's work with NVIDIA now, and see what NVIDIA come up with in 18 months?
Where is the sweetener to get them to put in the 24 months cycle? And to abandon NVIDIA and swap to us?
We've seen what NVIDIA are doing - they are taking half the revenue of the final product in some cases and because of that, I would only guess that NVIDIA are helping the OEM's along the way, even with finance.

So the question is What can we do to interrupt this? We can't wait 18 months on our current rate of spending, for an OEM to hit the jackpot with our product inside.

So we need to hear what the plan is from the CEO.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Cirat

Regular
IP deal- within 3months of current two IP announced deals sp rises over 100% or 200-300% in Megachips case.

So even with the design and engagement cycle in mind being 3-4 years or not at all, these new IP deals are still critical in the scheme of things from an investors point of view.
The IP Licence Deals will generate 7 figure $sums on each signing, if my memory serves me well as mentioned by Brainchip. So given our burn rate and time to royalties with each signing there needs to be a continuous stream of signing starting as soon as possible.
Unfortunately it's up to our various clients as to when and the exact $ depend on the size.
We have established a world class ecosystem of partners so let's see what will unfold or will we need to negotiate with LDA again in a couple of quarters?
As Sean said in the ASX Akida 2 new release “With Akida’s 2nd generation in advanced engagements with target customers, and MetaTF enabling early evaluation for a broader market, we are excited to accelerate the market towards the promise of Edge AI”.

GLTA

This is Not financial advice

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I've been curious regarding the Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Valeo, and I found this write-up particularly informative, especially for its use of IP rights in the example case.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi_tcixu-CBAxUURN4KHbYrCAkQFnoECAkQAw&url=https://www.jdsupra.com/post/fileServer.aspx?fName=4e720095-b240-41f8-8d21-f517c09768d1.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1hEFchSOBd7lwRLLPeIoZi&opi=89978449

In the licensing section according to this article, it seems that at some point in the future, Valeo would need to transition from utilising our IP under the JDA to entering a commercial license. The terms of the license may have already been agreed upon at the time the JDA was established. Considering that SCALA 3 is slated to be integrated into vehicles by 2024, it appears that this transition may not be too far off. Valeo would likely need to commence production of SCALA system components, including chipsets, in the near future to meet that timeline?

I understand that the above assumes we are in SCALA 3 (don't dot join etc ... etc). However, with a billion Euros in SCALA 3 pre-sales, this represents our fastest path to revenue based on royalties and would reverse our SP decline more than any other IP deal in my opinion.
Seriously good question.

Often a JD is about developing a specific product.

The JD agreement will make provision for the distribution of sales revenue on the basis of the contribution of the parties, so the methodology for assessing each party's contribution is critical.

However, it would not be usual for the JD to make provision for the income split to move from revenue share to royalty as long as the specific product is still commercially available.

That's not to say that the parties could not make some agreement for such a provision, eg, when X quantity of the product has been sold, but it would be "different". Afte all, in this technology, a new product will be out in a couple of years, in which case, does the JD allow an extension to cover the new product?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It's my fault B. Every time I have a Buy order filled the SP drops further! :( And now I'm miffed as I don't have any dough left to subscribe to your OnlyFans account. 😢
Hi mea culpa,

We already knew it was your fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
But it works both ways.
Why would an OEM risk 18-24 months development time on us? Wouldn't they think - let's work with NVIDIA now, and see what NVIDIA come up with in 18 months?
Where is the sweetener to get them to put in the 24 months cycle? And to abandon NVIDIA and swap to us?
We've seen what NVIDIA are doing - they are taking half the revenue of the final product in some cases and because of that, I would only guess that NVIDIA are helping the OEM's along the way, even with finance.

So the question is What can we do to interrupt this? We can't wait 18 months on our current rate of spending, for an OEM to hit the jackpot with our product inside.

So we need to hear what the plan is from the CEO.

Explained already the significance, plus I would assume as in investor you already know, but Chapman has provided Edge Impulses opinions on this.
I for one would place more weight on Edge Impulse than your doubts.

This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”

• Love
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
Although the topic of this post "like" from Rob Telson could be interpreted as disconnected from BRNs professional road, RT has interacted with several OneSemi posts over the past 24 months including one involving APPLE

Screenshot_20231006_145846_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_145950_Google.jpg

• Love

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Sean??? Sean???

It's too fast

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
The stock is being controlled by the shorters who bet on the short term revenue outlook. Unfortunately it isn't the only stock I own being controlled by shorters. They won't stop until an announcement saying a revenue stream is about to start.

l think our best bet in the next 5 months is from Mercedes when they start producing their 2024 models containing their new MBUX system based on the EQXX. I'm hoping it will also be in the lidar and drive train. From what Jesse has been saying and a few comments posted online lately from a merc tech, it looks to be in the MBUX at least. The models using the new MBUX also have the full blown MB.OS system for the first time. Some previous models have been using a limited version.

With all that in mind, I've bought an additional 90k share in the last week. 39k 20 minutes ago.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom