BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular
MOU's are non-binding is what I thought was a common understanding.

What I also thought was a common understanding is that any ASX company securing an MOU with a POTENTIAL customer or partner, is announced to the ASX market.

It is still a big deal despite the fact by its very nature is non-binding..
MOU with tiny company worth nothing on paper, at least in the short term...

Reactions: 1 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Can you tell the shorters if they don't self learn soon, they're going to get their heads proverbially ripped off.
NO ...I want to see them in a sea of their blood...DROWNING as we rocket upwards!!! PVDM likes space projects so lets get back on the launch pad and prepare for blastoff!! $$$$$ Vlad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
If this is still going to shit in the next few weeks, I am seriously thinking of selling my other stocks to secure some more BRN at extremely low price. I think 10 cents or maybe 7.5 would be a good incentive to go all or nothing. Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Kozikan

Regular
I didn't claim that BrainChip would give away its product for free. I also don't know their revenue model for non-binding partnerships... I only know that nothing has flowed in so far. And in my opinion, relying solely on space applications won't necessarily turn it into a billion-dollar company. Volvo Cars, for example, patented a life-saving invention, the three-point seatbelt, and then provided it for free to all car manufacturers. 🤷🏻‍♂️ What if PVDM is such a space enthusiast that he provides the product for free to expedite humanity's access to space? DADADADAAAAAAAAA 🫨
What an absolute load of garbage post.
All of it !!
Especially these pearls
1st line
“ I didn't claim that BrainChip would give away its product for free.” ......................................
Last line
“ What if PVDM is such a space enthusiast that he provides the product for free to expedite humanity's access to space? DADADADAAAAAAAAA 🫨 “

Seriously.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
Can you tell the shorters if they don't self learn soon, they're going to get their heads proverbially ripped off.
I like many others am kicking myself for not waiting to top up.....I expect the next few days of trading to show shorts reducing further, this is as at 29/9.........Nearly there folks.....🚀🚀🚀

shorts.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Iseki

Regular
They have at least another 4-5 qtrs. Sean said post-2022 AGM that all options are open for 'further funding' They have 22mill roughly and another 2-3mill to draw down from the LDA deal in 2023.
So hopefully management are thinking along the lines of who, of the 100 staff, aren't working out.
from the last half yearly:

The Group made a net loss after income tax for the half-year ended 30 June 2023 of $17,146,781 (30 June 2022: $8,255,802).
and
At the end of the half-year the Group had consolidated net assets of $23,194,139 (31 December 2022: $23,718,406), including cash and cash equivalents of $21,824,785

So it doesn't look so sustainable. Anyone not working on a contract that is immanent in the next 3 months is clearly not working out.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
All of it !!
Especially these pearls
1st line
“ I didn't claim that BrainChip would give away its product for free.” ......................................
Last line
“ What if PVDM is such a space enthusiast that he provides the product for free to expedite humanity's access to space? DADADADAAAAAAAAA 🫨 “

Seriously.
It seems that some people here can't get by without insults. It's not my job to explain the term irony to you or teach you a certain sense of humor. I haven't insulted anyone so far, so let it be. Ignore me if my posts don't suit you. By the way, your response says even less than the questions I ask! Thank you.

• Love

Damo4

Regular
It seems that some people here can't get by without insults. It's not my job to explain the term irony to you or teach you a certain sense of humor. I haven't insulted anyone so far, so let it be. Ignore me if my posts don't suit you. By the way, your response says even less than the questions I ask! Thank you.

1696561006933.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Xray1

Regular
You really don't understand MOUs. Google is your friend - https://www.kmblegal.com.au/what-is-a-memorandum-of-understanding#:~:text=An MOU itself is generally,confidentiality or non-compete agreements.

"Is a MOU an enforceable contract?
An MOU itself is generally not a legally binding contract
, but it can be used as evidence of an agreement between two or more parties. An MOU may also include provisions that are legally binding, such as provisions related to confidentiality or non-compete agreements. Generally, a MOU will be less formal than a contract and may be easier to negotiate and execute."
Do you not understand the legal meaning or implications of the words "Binding or Non-Binding" it is quite obvious that you are only just concentrating on the actual meaning / dictionary outline of an MOU agreement generally .... having the word binding or non binding term placed before an MOU agreement put's things wholly into a totally different ball game both legally and non legally with totally different legal enforcement outcomes

• Fire

mrgds

Regular
I like many others am kicking myself for not waiting to top up.....I expect the next few days of trading to show shorts reducing further, this is as at 29/9.........Nearly there folks.....🚀🚀🚀

View attachment 46439
Good to hear from you @mc,
............... hoping ur well, but more importantly im hoping ur taste in cars has improved.................😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
All of it !!
Especially these pearls
1st line
Last line

Seriously.
Come on @Kozikan, please play nice, and focus. We're all in the same boat.
I think we need 100 emails to TD begging for CEO to present a financial plan going forward.

Reactions: 5 users

skutza

Regular
1696561562740.png

This is one sexy chart if you turn your screen upside down. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
They have at least another 4-5 qtrs. Sean said post-2022 AGM that all options are open for 'further funding' They have 22mill roughly and another 2-3mill to draw down from the LDA deal in 2023.

FYI .... This was taken from the last 4C:

8.5 Estimated quarters of funding available (item 8.4 divided by item 8.1): 5

Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular

View attachment 46439
your expectorations have never been far off the mark before...

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006-141028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-141028_Chrome.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Iseki

Regular
FYI .... This was taken from the last 4C:

8.5 Estimated quarters of funding available (item 8.4 divided by item 8.1): 5
yes. Good.

Kozikan

Regular
1st: Lets be Clear. It wasn’t an insult on you, it was specifically directed to your post.

2nd: Why would a partnership revenue model change just because of a non binding MOU. Isn’t the contract part essential ?
3rd: Your humour in txt didn’t translate for me on my first read. So my apologies if that was the case.

Irony 👍

Reactions: 4 users

davidfitz

Regular
I wasn’t going to post the following but as the current price is hurting us all the following may help ease some of the pain

The other day I was directed to this site by someone in the company who said if you read all the recent press releases it will all make sense and that they are very active on many fronts. For me this statement makes sense.

Press Releases - BrainChip

1696561961383.png

Whilst most of these do not come out in the form of an ASX announcement another person stated the following which also makes sense.

“We can’t just invent good news out of thin air to stop the share price decline. That would be entirely illegal."

"We will communicate when we have something material to say. We communicate across multiple platforms so it’s possible you may have missed things if you only watch ASX.”

As many have already posted the ASX only responds to $$$$$.

“The real issue is that we aren’t posting announcements that signal a commercial pathway to revenues and profits, and that is what’s driving down investor sentiment, not a lack of communication.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

M_C

Founding Member
Thanks for the acknowledgement @Iseki

Always knew you were a fan

bait2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom