BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I really need to buy more at this ridiculous price! Can anyone lend me a quid or two or I'll have to start an OnlyFans account!

renee-zellweger-bridget-jones.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular
This is what I have been thinking, at this price of 15cents why haven't companies jumping in at this prices and started to buying?
You would think at these prices that Companies would jump in and start buying before everybody else does, something is not
adding up. And please don't tell me they are all waiting for Revenue. The market works on what's going to happen in the Future,
not the Present. With all these companies that BRN is in with and nearly everybody now knows who BRN is and what Akida can do, and
yet the price just keeps going down. It just does not add up. The big Fund Managers and other know something that us mum's and
dad's holders don't.

I forget who to credit here (@mkm109 maybe?), but this is updated and posted fairly often

au-brn-so.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Nobbie1992

Emerged
My order at 0.15 is filled. happy and sad at the same time.

Reactions: 16 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Cardpro

Regular
Wow...15c........................................................

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Moonshot

Regular
This is what I have been thinking, at this price of 15cents why haven't companies jumping in at this prices and started to buying?
You would think at these prices that Companies would jump in and start buying before everybody else does, something is not
adding up. And please don't tell me they are all waiting for Revenue. The market works on what's going to happen in the Future,
not the Present. With all these companies that BRN is in with and nearly everybody now knows who BRN is and what Akida can do, and
yet the price just keeps going down. It just does not add up. The big Fund Managers and other know something that us mum's and
dad's holders don't.
Companies don’t just jump in and buy. They would decide they need to strategically invest for some reason and go through a large governance and approval process surrounding that investment. Fund managers are trained in finance. They would look at the balance sheet and cash flow etc and brn wouldn’t even get through the first investment hurdle atm with most funds, few have the expertise to understand technology market let alone semiconductors at the bleeding edge. We are still a risky bet until revenue flows. Esp given you can buy bonds and get. 7% return risk free..

• Fire
  • Love
Note to self.....if not prepared to ride the rollercoaster or average down 😥 :oops:

stop-loss-stocks.gif

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

GDJR69

Regular
If this is still going to shit in the next few weeks, I am seriously thinking of selling my other stocks to secure some more BRN at extremely low price. I think 10 cents or maybe 7.5 would be a good incentive to go all or nothing. Hmmmm 🤔
What it gets to $0.00 I'm going to really load up . . . at least it's not a CFD and we can't go into negative territory on this one. Always looking on the bright side. I'm still as confident as ever that this stock will come good and be a winner. My mother is very psychic (predicted 9/11 with some degree of detail; predicted the Boxing Day Tsunami - I'm not joking - and she says she predicts this stock is going to come good) Not financial advice, just a psychic prediction from my mother - do your own psychic research please. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 43 users
I've been curious regarding the Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Valeo, and I found this write-up particularly informative, especially for its use of IP rights in the example case.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi_tcixu-CBAxUURN4KHbYrCAkQFnoECAkQAw&url=https://www.jdsupra.com/post/fileServer.aspx?fName=4e720095-b240-41f8-8d21-f517c09768d1.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1hEFchSOBd7lwRLLPeIoZi&opi=89978449

In the licensing section according to this article, it seems that at some point in the future, Valeo would need to transition from utilising our IP under the JDA to entering a commercial license. The terms of the license may have already been agreed upon at the time the JDA was established. Considering that SCALA 3 is slated to be integrated into vehicles by 2024, it appears that this transition may not be too far off. Valeo would likely need to commence production of SCALA system components, including chipsets, in the near future to meet that timeline?

I understand that the above assumes we are in SCALA 3 (don't dot join etc ... etc). However, with a billion Euros in SCALA 3 pre-sales, this represents our fastest path to revenue based on royalties and would reverse our SP decline more than any other IP deal in my opinion.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
FYI .... This was taken from the last 4C:

8.5 Estimated quarters of funding available (item 8.4 divided by item 8.1): 5
Correct. Hopefully, some incoming revenues can cover any costs associated with 2.5 or 3.0 with the aggressive pursuit of aiming their tech ahead of the curve

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

toasty

Regular
I feel strangely almost comfortable about how this is all going. Even though we are getting close to my average buyin (13.7c) I am heartened by the inverse relationship between the share price and the institutional shareholding. The big guys have spent a lot of time and trouble to depress the share price and accumulate an ever increasing position in BRN. I just hope I am still alive to see when this turns around............... :rolleyes:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

M_C

Founding Member
Good to hear from you @mc,
............... hoping ur well, but more importantly im hoping ur taste in cars has improved.................😂
To answer your questions mate, no and no. Based on the current sp i reckon i can afford one of these

hot-wheels-deora-resto.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Let me remind people of the IP cycle.

• IP Deal Cycle
  • customer engagement, NDA, discussions - 3 months
  • customer evaluations - 6-9 months
  • customer negotiations - 3 months
  • customer chip design - 12 months
  • foundry and packaging - 3 months
  • customer characterization/eval - 6
months

- customers customer design cycle -

12months

- final end product market ramp. - 6-12

months

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
I really need to buy more at this ridiculous price! Can anyone lend me a quid or two or I'll have to start an OnlyFans account!

View attachment 46451
It's my fault B. Every time I have a Buy order filled the SP drops further! :( And now I'm miffed as I don't have any dough left to subscribe to your OnlyFans account. 😢

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Mugen74

Regular
I feel strangely almost comfortable about how this is all going. Even though we are getting close to my average buyin (13.7c) I am heartened by the inverse relationship between the share price and the institutional shareholding. The big guys have spent a lot of time and trouble to depress the share price and accumulate an ever increasing position in BRN. I just hope I am still alive to see when this turns around............... :rolleyes:
Are you saying there has been price manipulation going on?? Wash your mouth out the ASX would never allow that!🙃

• Haha
Top Bottom