BRN Discussion Ongoing

IMG_0130.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Iseki

Regular
I assume brainchip will not sign a binding MOU with anyone. To me binding means you have to give some sort of exclusivity, which I assume brainchip will not try to give to anyone.
Dyor
Why would binding mean exclusive?

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Please stop writing. Instead, I would like you to phone a friend everytime you have the urge to post.
I don’t care what you want…but thank you for your suggestion, but it has nothing to do with my topic about BrainChip. These are just regular thoughts as an investor... I've already mentioned that I'm buying and holding. Nevertheless, I have the right to seek information and engage in discussion. Thank you.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Love this part particularly - NEW Frontier ….

IMG_0131.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

jk6199

Regular
I'm still going to have a drink with management one day.

Unfortunately I can't afford to shout them a drink at these prices, they will have to buy me one.

Least I won't get drunk now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
I assume brainchip will not sign a binding MOU with anyone. To me binding means you have to give some sort of exclusivity, which I assume brainchip will not try to give to anyone.
Dyor
In my humble opinion wouldn't a " Binding " MOU go totally against the intent of having an NDA / NDA's in play ??!!

Shadow59

Regular
I'm still going to have a drink with management one day.

Unfortunately I can't afford to shout them a drink at these prices, they will have to buy me one.

Least I won't get drunk now!
I think that no matter how much you drank, wouldn't matter. The share price is so sobering.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Iseki

Regular
Love this part particularly - NEW Frontier ….

View attachment 46430
except we aren't in orbit are we. we're crashing to earth. we need to hear from PvdM now. We have akida 2. I suggest we stop further development until we get a client with a binding contract and/or investor. Recall the founders immediately. Get rid of the salesforce that came from ARM ( why would a sales person from a chip designer be able to sell MCU's to a sensor maker?) Obviously mistakes have been made, and the BoD need to rectify these. or get out of the way.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
Get rid of the salesforce that came from ARM ( why would a sales person from a chip designer be able to sell MCU's to a sensor maker?)

Why would an IP salesman be able to sell IP you say?

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm not saying anything.

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 12.44.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 12.48.20 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

rgupta

Regular

Mccabe84

Regular
except we aren't in orbit are we. we're crashing to earth. we need to hear from PvdM now. We have akida 2. I suggest we stop further development until we get a client with a binding contract and/or investor. Recall the founders immediately. Get rid of the salesforce that came from ARM ( why would a sales person from a chip designer be able to sell MCU's to a sensor maker?) Obviously mistakes have been made, and the BoD need to rectify these. or get out of the way.
I don’t agree with a lot of this but I would like to hear from management about how things are progressing for the company… an update would be nice..

Reactions: 19 users

Iseki

Regular
What will be binding then ?
Just any signed contract where dollars are paid in consideration for something (eg chips or royalty on IP etc)
Just a purchase order will do: Please provide me with 100,000 akida 1500 chips @ $50 each.

Reactions: 7 users

GStocks123

Regular
Out of curiosity. How many Quarters of funding do we’ve left before reaching VA?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
MOU's are non-binding is what I thought was a common understanding.

What I also thought was a common understanding is that any ASX company securing an MOU with a POTENTIAL customer or partner, is announced to the ASX market.

It is still a big deal despite the fact by its very nature is non-binding..

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I think everyone missed the big picture with our godfather :)

F601AFD0-B223-4406-8046-CAF6343C49E2.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
Out of curiosity. How many Quarters of funding do we’ve left before reaching VA?
They have at least another 4-5 qtrs. Sean said post-2022 AGM that all options are open for 'further funding' They have 22mill roughly and another 2-3mill to draw down from the LDA deal in 2023.

Reactions: 9 users
MOU's are non-binding is what I thought was a common understanding.

What I also thought was a common understanding is that any ASX company securing an MOU with a POTENTIAL customer or partner, is announced to the ASX market.

It is still a big deal despite the fact by its very nature is non-binding..
Glad they are expanding their presence in the space sector and showcasing Akida's power efficiency. However, EDGX is a microscopic company, making this partnership seem somewhat inconsequential. The ASX might interpret an announcement of the MOU as thinly disguised marketing, which is a no-no. Sharing the news on their social media and website is more appropriate.

Reactions: 6 users

JoMo68

Regular
How is it BRN hasn't been able to attract some big US investors to buy shares given they are now equivalent to a lousy dime in USD? It surprises me that some of our partners aren't buying up BRN shares. They more than most would know what Akida is worth.
I wouldn't be surprised if this share price pressure is precisely because of large investors - we know they are accumulating behind the scenes...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom