BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
Threat? I thought you might like to buy me a beer
How's about I get you both a beer on one of our super yachts.... easy fellas ... ❤️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 11.03.02 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 11.00.04 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
IMO ..... I wonder if it was a case of office politics between
Mr C Stevens - v - Mr R Telson
(ie: Mr Stevens being the current VP of World Wide sales and Mr Telson the former VP of WW sales, now manager of Ecosystems and Partnerships. )

Accordingly, in my reading between the lines I could see some tensions arising from same.... as well as Sean's pressure on the Sales VP WW sales to see new sales and revenues being realised

So ... now with Mr C Stevens having departed BRN, is it at all possible that Mr Rob Telson may once again be reinstated to take over the role of VP of WW sales ???? !!!!
Hope so, he's one of the better operators from an HR perspective for BRN. Chris who? Maybe a victim of the growth in employees, but we didn't really hear boo from him. You could be forgiven thinking it's all Nandan with some backing where needed from Rob.. 2 x elite individuals..

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

OK. Let me repeat that bit!

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 11.09.53 am.png

Softbank CEO Implores Japan to Wake Up to AI Adoption​

10 hours ago by Benjamin Godfrey · 3 min read

Softacom CEO predicted that Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) would be realized within the next decade.
Masayoshi Son, the founder and CEO of SoftBank Group Corp (TYO: 9984), has advised businesses in Japan to embrace the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and called for early adoption. Son delivered the statement while speaking at the recent SoftBank World corporate conference, an annual event for the company’s corporate clients in Japan.

Son’s keynote address brimmed with optimism and a sense of urgency. He highlighted the importance of Japan catching up with the rapidly advancing AI landscape, emphasizing that the nation cannot afford to squander another decade. Japan, renowned for its technological prowess, has often lagged in adopting transformative technologies, and Son sought to change that narrative by rallying local corporations.

Throughout his speech, Son reaffirmed his belief in Arm Holdings Plc (NASDAQ: ARM), the chip designer majority-owned by SoftBank, as a crucial player in the AI revolution. He regards Arm’s technology as foundational to advancing AI capabilities. Son’s conviction in Arm stems from his view that AI has the potential to reshape industries across the board, and Arm’s innovations will be at the forefront of this transformation.

Rene Haas, CEO of Arm, joined the conference via video and emphasized the energy efficiency of Arm’s chip designs. He emphasized that Arm’s technology would become increasingly sought after to power artificial intelligence systems, aligning with Son’s vision of Arm as a cornerstone of the AI revolution.

Son Forecasts Timeline for AGI Adoption​

Furthermore, Son predicted that Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) would be realized within the next decade. AGI represents artificial intelligence that surpasses human intelligence across nearly all domains. Son asserted that AGI would be ten times more intelligent than collective human intelligence.

Son went on to challenge the conventional belief that AI, being a creation of humans, cannot surpass human intelligence. He emphasized that AI is evolving into a self-learning, self-training, and self-inferencing entity, closely mimicking human cognitive processes.

In addition to AGI, Son introduced the idea of “Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)” at the conference. He forecasted that ASI, which would surpass human intelligence by a factor of 10,000, could become a reality within the next 20 years. This audacious vision of the future implies a level of AI capability that transcends current human comprehension, promising unparalleled advancements in various sectors.

Son is renowned for his visionary predictions, some of which have materialized into significant technological trends. While his foresight on mobile internet has been largely validated, his outlook on the Internet of Things (IoT) has faced setbacks.

Nonetheless, his confidence in AI’s transformative potential remains unshaken, and his predictions regarding AGI and ASI have now set a clear timeline for the development of these advanced forms of Artificial Intelligence.

As Japan and the global tech community heed his call, the path to a future defined by AI’s transformative power will become increasingly clear.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Xray1

Regular
I’m pretty certain that Chris didn’t even sign any licences during his tenure as WW sales. Renesas and Megachips were licensed whilst RT was in the chair.
So do you think he might put his up his hand to take up his old role as VP of WW sales or i wonder if he is content with his current role within the Co ???.
However, imo it would/will be most interesting to see if Sean H CEO and the BOD would want him back in that role !!

Reactions: 1 users

chapman89

Founding Member
@Diogenese ??? Now Brainchip is Edge Impulses only strategic IP partner…..what the hell does this mean? Anybody?
The way I see it is the less sophisticated customers of Brainchip and edge impulse will use Brainchips IP.

Also note that ARM and Brainchip are on the right hand side, I assume due to both being an IP provider.
View attachment 46283
This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 169 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
Hi Chapman-
and this is also applicable with TATA ,—(same same- different name)

1696465642483.png

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Wow ...great work Jesse and what a fantastic response! :love::love::love:🚀🚀🚀🚀 .... EXCITED!!!!!

Austin Powers Dancing GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is an increasing read.

What does this mean? Built machine learning algorithms directly into the silicon.

"We’ve optimized the camera pipeline and built machine learning algorithms directly into the silicon,"

Our third-generation Google Tensor G3 chip continues to push the boundaries of on-device machine learning

It includes the latest generation of ARM CPUs,

Learning 🪴

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
I don't know, folks, it always looks great at first glance. However, I must admit that I approach this with a clear head. I think to myself, 'Just because they've partnered with BrainChip doesn't necessarily mean they'll exclusively rely on it.' All these partners have different agreements with other companies in this field, and it would be a milestone if everyone always turned to us. Personally, I'm not holding onto that too tightly. Otherwise, you'll end up disappointed later….like for example the new Mercedes CLA, that has a water-cooled MBUX processor... If they had taken Akida, they wouldn't have to cool it separately 🤦🏻‍♂️ It would only operate when needed... with less energy... but well, if they want to consume additional energy for cooling 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

So I guess we are now kind of a NVIDIA partner by default?

Or one cousin removed..

Something like that 🤔..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

chapman89

Founding Member
So I guess we are now kind of a NVIDIA partner by default?

Or one cousin removed..

Something like that 🤔..
Yep.
@Diogenese ?? Thoughts 😎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Kozikan

Regular

HUGE WOW WOW WOW Another Big tick ✔️ it’s all about positioning and ecosystems. Then we can begin the ubiquitous journey. Plus Zach is a massive supporter of BrainChip. Great reveal Jesse

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

😆
@chapman89 on tse like.....

talking-to-a-wall-asian-guy-p1ifcm95sg4bzkqk.gif

lol i hear ya mate 🥳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Martian

Emerged
Why is everyone so positive about BRN?
I have been with BRN for nearly 2 years, have lost $70k and feels like a sinking ship.
Akida 2 is out, price keeps dropping....everyone says it will turn around but this has been said for a year or more and it keeps sinking.

Some have said this is now a meme stock....wow, feel like absolute crap just thinking about BRN.

I just noticed this posted on Arm's Linkedin page 7 hours ago.

View attachment 46234

View attachment 46235

AI Technology - Artificial Intelligence – Arm®

Then think about all of this in context of what Zach Shelby said about BrainChip in yesterday's announcement. 🥳

View attachment 46236
Hi @Bravo I must have missed something as I didn’t see this quote from Zach Shelby. Can you please tell me where you got it from? It wasn’t in the ASX announcement and I couldn’t find a news release on the companies website.

Many thanks

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

So Jensen knows. Boom.

Top of the class again @chapman89 Thanks for sharing. 👏👏👏

1696470331328.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom