BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
Man, the Germans always 'take the cake,' the price dropped by 16%... What's the move here? I feel for those folks who sell out of fear. You know what they say, 'leave emotions at the stock market's door,' even when it's time to double down... Well, you can always load up more 😂

Reactions: 3 users

Damo0127

Ok so if Apple knock on Brainchips door and says hey we love your tech and want to sign an IP license but we want to keep it secret, does the company say ok, or does the company say no sorry, we have to announce it on the asx, do you still want to proceed? And Apple says no sorry!

Antonio said it in the second part of the investor podcast that some licensees who have signed won’t want to announce it because they are so early on in their design that they won’t announce it as the customer won’t want too.

Whilst this is short term pain for us shareholders, in the long term (2-3 years) it will pay massive dividends.

I fully support the company not announcing every single material contract if it means we get their business, especially if they’re a tier 1 global company.

Qualcomm is the same.

@Bravo have you got that Qualcomm article/screenshot where it was stated that their shareholders don’t know that their IP is in BMW or some other application?
Okay. Do agree. But even without reviling customer's id we should be able to see during AGM any financial statements. And so far....there is nothing or close to nothing. Yes, you can play NDAs card but financials are not hidden.

Reactions: 7 users
Okay. Do agree. But even without reviling customer's id we should be able to see during AGM any financial statements. And so far....there is nothing or close to nothing. Yes, you can play NDAs card but financials are not hidden.
True re financials but what's to say that a form of MOU dependent on certain conditions / results being met haven't been signed behind a NDA?

Upon said conditions being met it converts to a Definitive Agreement at which time either a licence fee is paid lump sum to us or taken up under say Renesas / Megachips and royalties then kick in once the other party begins to release their product containing Akida.

They wouldn't necessarily have to about it out that they are using Akida...it's their product and may state using neuromorphic processing.

This would tie in with statements of watch the financials, which as you say are not hidden.

This is the unknown unfortunately in the way some of the deals could be structured.

Question always comes back to revenue and when will we see a decent uplift from what we have so far.

That will be the evidence, in lack of actual Ann's, that Akida is truly in the wild

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Perhaps

Regular
One thing not to forget. Any licensing via MegaChips isn't a Brainchip deal and would not appear as ASX announcement. The Tokyo Stock Exchange where MegaChips is listed has completely different rules , there is no obligation for such announcements. So this would really show up only in the financials.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7626.jpeg
Tech Quantum Leap Alert: Edge AI Transformed Forever with Akida's 2nd Gen

In an astounding leap that underscores its unparalleled prowess in neuromorphic technology, BrainChip Holdings Ltd introduces the world to the avant-garde, the second-generation Akida™ IP solution. Poised to redefine the very fabric of Smart Home, City, Industrial, and Automotive realms, this is not just an upgrade; it's a technological metamorphosis.🌍🔮
Harnessing the quintessence of ultra-intelligent, event-based AI, the 2nd gen Akida stands as a beacon of ultra-efficiency in the Edge AI domain. Imagine processing intricate neural networks with mere milliwatts or capturing audio with microwatts at the sensor level—Akida turns this into a sublime reality.🎇🎆
The introduction of Temporal Event Based Neural Nets (TENNs) is nothing short of genius. With an ability to radically trim model sizes whilst supercharging performance, it paves the way for more agile AI computations, right at the sensor's doorstep. A revelation that ensures supreme accuracy and security, as Edge devices evolve to be the vanguards of AI processing.🔥🌠
When coupled with the hardware acceleration for Vision Transformers (ViT) models, what we witness is sheer brilliance—a symphony of advanced vision, video, and audio applications, all playing in harmony, consuming minimal energy.🌌🌟
Jean-Luc Chatelain, an AI luminary, elucidates, "In the rapidly evolving landscape of AI, where intelligence permeates from manufacturing to healthcare, disruptive innovations like BrainChip's TENNs are not just desirable—they're indispensable. They promise an era of unmatched accuracy, power efficiency, and miniaturization, all without compromising precision."
Developers, brace yourselves! The second-generation MetaTF software is here to catapult you into the future. Now with extended support for ONNX, it offers seamless compatibility across titans like PyTorch, promising a seamless and revolutionary development experience.💼💡
Zach Shelby, the visionary CEO of Edge Impulse, rightly asserts, "BrainChip's 2nd Gen Akida is not just an advancement; it's a paradigm shift in Edge AI. Their profound collaboration with Edge Impulse ensures the fusion of performance, efficiency, and reliability in Edge devices."
Akida's second generation is not merely a testament to BrainChip's vision but a beacon for the future of Edge AI, unchained from the limitations of the cloud. "We're not just setting new standards; we're envisioning a future where the power of Edge AI is both palpable and omnipresent," declares Sean Hehir, the dynamic CEO of BrainChip.🚀🌌
To explore the zenith of Edge AI possibilities with Akida's cutting-edge capabilities, the future is at your doorstep. Dive deep into the realm of BrainChip and witness the future, today.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 121 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

charles2

Regular
View attachment 46216 Tech Quantum Leap Alert: Edge AI Transformed Forever with Akida's 2nd Gen

In an astounding leap that underscores its unparalleled prowess in neuromorphic technology, BrainChip Holdings Ltd introduces the world to the avant-garde, the second-generation Akida™ IP solution. Poised to redefine the very fabric of Smart Home, City, Industrial, and Automotive realms, this is not just an upgrade; it's a technological metamorphosis.🌍🔮
Harnessing the quintessence of ultra-intelligent, event-based AI, the 2nd gen Akida stands as a beacon of ultra-efficiency in the Edge AI domain. Imagine processing intricate neural networks with mere milliwatts or capturing audio with microwatts at the sensor level—Akida turns this into a sublime reality.🎇🎆
The introduction of Temporal Event Based Neural Nets (TENNs) is nothing short of genius. With an ability to radically trim model sizes whilst supercharging performance, it paves the way for more agile AI computations, right at the sensor's doorstep. A revelation that ensures supreme accuracy and security, as Edge devices evolve to be the vanguards of AI processing.🔥🌠
When coupled with the hardware acceleration for Vision Transformers (ViT) models, what we witness is sheer brilliance—a symphony of advanced vision, video, and audio applications, all playing in harmony, consuming minimal energy.🌌🌟
Jean-Luc Chatelain, an AI luminary, elucidates, "In the rapidly evolving landscape of AI, where intelligence permeates from manufacturing to healthcare, disruptive innovations like BrainChip's TENNs are not just desirable—they're indispensable. They promise an era of unmatched accuracy, power efficiency, and miniaturization, all without compromising precision."
Developers, brace yourselves! The second-generation MetaTF software is here to catapult you into the future. Now with extended support for ONNX, it offers seamless compatibility across titans like PyTorch, promising a seamless and revolutionary development experience.💼💡
Zach Shelby, the visionary CEO of Edge Impulse, rightly asserts, "BrainChip's 2nd Gen Akida is not just an advancement; it's a paradigm shift in Edge AI. Their profound collaboration with Edge Impulse ensures the fusion of performance, efficiency, and reliability in Edge devices."
Akida's second generation is not merely a testament to BrainChip's vision but a beacon for the future of Edge AI, unchained from the limitations of the cloud. "We're not just setting new standards; we're envisioning a future where the power of Edge AI is both palpable and omnipresent," declares Sean Hehir, the dynamic CEO of BrainChip.🚀🌌
To explore the zenith of Edge AI possibilities with Akida's cutting-edge capabilities, the future is at your doorstep. Dive deep into the realm of BrainChip and witness the future, today.
This is what the WOW emoji is for.😲😲😲😲😲

A five WOW post.

Now if only the right people would read it and act.

And they will.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 46 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20231004_063733_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
This 100%!!!

We all have been watching the financials and put up with the lack of communication from Brainchip.

So far nothing and I gladly would like to be wrong, but I feel Q3 and Q4 will be just the same. All the fluff comments from managment (and lets face it here) and no financials to speak off...

I have only held for about 2 years and recently added another big (in my world) parcel to my super, reaching my target of 100k shares. I believe we have the product, but I fail to see any movement towards something akin to proper sales. I wont sell, can't sell. And my plan was clear. Do I feel happy to lose this money. No! Can I still retire and exist in comfort if I do lose it? Yes!. So lessssgo BRN management get this bus of the platform, even just the gear into D from P.

Belittle me all you want, don't really care at this point.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
Go check out the new web there is so much hidden messages in my view

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xray1

Regular
However, on that, I am yet to see Sean come to the table with anything but talk. When he said lumpy sales did he mean one big lump of horse shit? Because he likes to talk a big game, we are yet to see it pay off. He seems to be connecting with a lot of companies and getting in with the whole partnerships, but we aren't seeing any deals. Next AGM he will better have some form of Lumpy horse shit turned into a golden egg, or he can kiss any idea of extra perf shares goodbye. In fact he should probably fall on his sword and say, I'm gonna take a 50% pay cut till I get the job done. And Sean old boy, you get the job done and me and all my super shares will vote you 2 Million shares on the spot buddy. But don't beg for more if you cant close the deal.
Great posts of late ... especially from Chapman89 ......
However, I'm very concerned about the next AGM's potential "Strike 2" scenario playing out in the event that a sustained positive revenue stream is not forthcoming by then ....... I am presuming that without such a revenue stream eventuating or even a lack of IP contracts being entered into that there will be a lot of negative Co and management sentiment, thus placing the BOD and management generally on notice as to their ongoing positions within the Co ................

Personally I strongly hope that the CEO and BOD are well and truely well aware of this potential critical state of affairs and will have this all well under control before the next AGM.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

FJ-215

Regular
This is what the WOW emoji is for.😲😲😲😲😲

A five WOW post.

Now if only the right people would read it and act.

And they will.
We need that guy to run our marketing.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

DK6161

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
In the link https://www.edge-ai-vision.com/the-alliance/members/ is a members list of Edge AI vision alliance. It is a very healthy looking list I might add, many whom Brainchip is already Partnered with or have engaged with in some way.

With the AKD 2.0 release the Edge AI and vision alliance promoted the release on their linked in page.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/edge...7-JLit?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

They don’t seem to have too many followers on linked in, but I would not underestimate the power of word of mouth in a well connected ecosystem of partnerships and members of this alliance. It won’t take long until everyone with a valuable opinion knows about Akida 2.0 and its new upgraded capabilities. My suspicion is however that most already know and are aware of the Akida revolution.

Time will tell if Akida 2.0 will gain a permanent seat at the big boys table.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
So any news on who is replacing Chris Stevens? We now have the 2.0 launched. Who is closing deals for us? Who is bringing new customers?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
So any news on who is replacing Chris Stevens? We now have the 2.0 launched. Who is closing deals for us? Who is bringing new customers?
Ask Brainchip yourself

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
Top Bottom