Nah Tony already copped it from me. Doubt will get a reply
Apply that same logic here ☺️😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Go check out the new web there is so much hidden messages in my view
Very much so!! nice work Baisyet ... looks good ..Space/gaming/drones/machine learning robots/security.....

1696374108428.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

FJ-215

Regular
Yeah nah. Did you read that guy's LinkedIn bio? He is full of himself
No Doubt,

As always the talk on here is all about Dots, NDAs, share price is what it is, patience needed etc, etc.

My focus at the moment is on BRN's need to make a call on LDA Capital that will keep us financial sound until material revenue starts to flow.

That call is coming. I can't help thinking that it was planned for early September but has been put off because of the sinking SP and that in turn has resulted in the delay of releasing Gen 2.

Having some egotistical twat shout look at me while you are trying to raise money from potential new investors isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I would ask Elon but he seems a bit busy atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular
It absolutely makes no sense to cling to straws and chant slogans of perseverance. And every article that links neuromorphic technology out of thin air with Akida, that doesn't make sense either. However, and I admit this, it's important to observe how the market is evolving rapidly, with many making progress in this field. Because only in this way will there be use cases for Akida, and only in this way can the market become more attractive to potential customers. If BrainChip were the only player in this segment, there would be no market-driven division, and many would hesitate to incorporate neuromorphic AI into their products. They would stick with what's tried and true. Let's focus on the development rather than the stock price ✊

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular

Whilst for current shareholders the 2.0 announcement is great, I never once thought leading up to this announcement that it would be some re rate in the stock?! I hope nobody thought that.
It’s been spoken about for months, shareholders have held knives at management about releasing it, but yet how many here actually bought shares before the announcement? Or even bought shares today because it was announced?

It’s been the worst kept secret for many months, it’s as if shareholders just wanted to see a price sensitive announcement as that automatically means it’s going to move the market.

Well I’ve got news for many, this was never going to move the market!
The only thing that will move the market is material Contracts and revenue, and I think Renesas coming to market and hopefully co promoting it will also be a good re rate.

Myself personally I’ve been buying shares this whole way down from $1 to my recent purchase today at 18.5c, now why have I continued to buy shares? Well, TATA said they will implement akida into medical and industrial applications, they didn’t say they will evaluate it.
All the partnerships this year have all said they will integrate akida into products, we don’t know when but that’s the type of industry we’ve invested in.
As Antonio said, you don’t hear what’s being designed into the iPhone 16 or the Galaxy S26, he said with respect to those companies as they would be designing into the phones but you don’t hear any announcements about it ever.
I can read between the lines of these partnerships/joint developments and I have never ever ever been so confident with my investment than I have now .

There is never going to be an announcement about a contract with dollars attached to it other than the license fee, so I hope all get used to that!

I invested because of many many reasons, Renesas are coming to market soon, we’ve been waiting 3 years for this, megachips mustn’t be that far away? Valeo are coming out soon, maybe Socionext as well? VVDN mid 2024, who else are behind closed doors working away on designing?

The world is moving to the edge, it needs too.
We now have over 40 known partners, that’s just known partners, within a couple years.
And some are hitting the market soon, so it is actually just a waiting game for us shareholders.
We have the best tech, an amazing world class board, we’ve got a giant ecosystem, we’ve got a global tier one hitting the market soon, I don’t care how long it takes, but it’s clear it’s a waiting game.

I keep seeing shareholders blaming the company as the share price goes down, what do you want the company to do???? Break NDA’s just to make you feel better?
If you cannot handle the silence and the industry and how it works, then please, go invest in the banks or some other blue chip stock.

An example of how secret our partners/licensees are, I watched a Renesas presentation today live and there was questions at the end, i asked a few questions .
Did anybody else watch it? Probably not I assume.
Here is the link, you can fast forward to my questions, one question was “Is renesas planning on using spiking neural networks?”
And the other question I asked was, “what does Renesas think about neuromorphic computing in industrial and predictive maintenance applications?”

Now obviously they’re easy, boring questions but I didn’t wanna say anything about Brainchip.
Now when you listen to his answers, just remember 10 months ago Renesas and/or EE Times put out an article about Renesas taping out using Brainchips technology (spiking neural networks)
His answer to me was clear, he didn’t want to give anything away, now if Renesas are keeping it under wraps, why TF would Brainchip talk about it? Its not up to Brainchip to announce timeline of other companies.

Fast forward to 22:50 and then after the answer fast forward to 39:40.

Well his answers weren't that great. He's pushing RealityAI ( a subsidiary of Renesas) - which is cloud based. He doesn't like 8 bit compute, preferring floating point. I think he's doing a sales pitch for their RealityAI product which is in competition to Akida.

But great you asked, and funny how he knew both your questions were linked.

I'm ecstatic with our Akida 2 announcement. We needed it because we said we would make this announcement. I don't fault our management in any way at all. The Akida 2 is what clients have asked for, and it's been delivered!

I do question Renesas' commitment to Akida as they have spent $$$ on their own competing products and only ever licensed the 2 nodes. I don't think it is by chance that we went with MegaChips to produce the Akida 1500 chip.

Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
🤔

View attachment 46220

This should be reported to the EPA. Training ChatGPT consumed the equivalent of 120 households' worth of electricity p.a. https://techhq.com/2023/03/data-center-energy-usage-chatgpt/

25,000 times that is 3,000,000 - a major city.

ChatGPT's patents show that they use arrays of ALUs, which alone would make them at least a couple of orders of magnitude more power hungry than Akida.

US10915324B2 System and method for creating and executing an instruction word for simultaneous execution of instruction operations 20180816 DANILAK RADOSLAV

1696375371595.png

a processing architecture and related methodology that utilizes location-aware processing that assigns Arithmetic Logic Units (ALU) in a processor to instruction operations based on prior allocations of ALUs to prior instruction operations. Such embodiments minimize the influence of internal transmission delay on wires between ALUs in a processor, with a corresponding significant increase in clock speed, reduction in power consumption and reduction in size.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users

GDJR69

Regular
I'm not much one for blaming market manipulation and shorters but I am at a loss to understand why, after an announcement like yesterday, and with the SP as low as it is, with 9m shares on the sell side and 18m on the buy side, how we can possibly be in the red today. Just ridiculous and unfathomable. However, I am optimistic things will change. With the official arrival of Akida 2.0 I believe the next 18 months will see a real reversal of fortune for BRN. Roll on the next 18 months!

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

7für7

Regular
I'm not much one for blaming market manipulation and shorters but I am at a loss to understand why, after an announcement like yesterday, and with the SP as low as it is, with 9m shares on the sell side and 18m on the buy side, how we can possibly be in the red today. Just ridiculous and unfathomable. However, I am optimistic things will change. With the official arrival of Akida 2.0 I believe the next 18 months will see a real reversal of fortune for BRN. Roll on the next 18 months!
The only way I can explain it is that the market has a red-green weakness... how old is the stock market anyway? We should be glad it can see anything at all.🫣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
He doesn't like 8 bit compute, preferring floating point.
I don't think that was his point, as those two things aren't exclusive.
His point was that typically lower bit computers might not support floating point.

Also on the cloud bit, his whole presentation was about de-centralizing the Ai, so cloud is not what he is suggesting.
He touched on the latency, connection availability data usage etc.
Edit: you are correct about the cloud needed for RealityAi, but the models can be taken offline

Well his answers weren't that great.

He was clearly providing a guarded response. His passion is shown when describing motor loading, Geofencing etc, but that's because he can speak freely.
His body language is completely different and even had to resort to saying he can't speak on it.
I don't see this as a negative, quite the opposite actually, it's because they are actively "investing" in his words.
I don't know another SNN they can invest in?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 10.38.34 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Maybe they'll need to team their GPU's with BrainChip's AKIDA to beef up cybersecurity efforts?

2023_01_semiconductor_chip_ffc196f61b.jpg

Daryna AntoniukOctober 4th, 2023

Arm, Qualcomm warn GPU drivers are likely being exploited by hackers​

The British semiconductor designer Arm and U.S. chip manufacturer Qualcomm issued separate warnings Monday that hackers are likely exploiting multiple vulnerabilities in their graphics processing units (GPUs).
A GPU is a specific type of chip mostly used for graphics-related tasks, such as rendering images and videos, but also for scientific calculations, training artificial intelligence and cryptocurrency mining.
Qualcomm said that it fixed vulnerabilities in its Adreno GPU but hasn't released much detail except that these vulnerabilities were “under limited, targeted exploitation.”
Arm, in turn, said that a security issue, tracked as CVE-2023-4211, could allow hackers to gain access to data stored on devices that use its popular GPU called Mali. The newly discovered flaw impacts certain versions of the Mali GPU kernel driver — a software component that helps the GPU and the operating system communicate.
Arm’s Mali GPUs are used on a variety of devices, including on Android phones developed by Google, Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi, as well as Linux devices. Qualcomm is one of Arm’s biggest customers. Its GPUs are also used on many Android smartphones and tablets.
According to Arm’s advisory, threat actors can take advantage of the recently uncovered security flaw to access what's known as "freed memory" — the memory that has been previously allocated for a specific task but has been released and should no longer be accessible.
This kind of vulnerability might be used to load malicious code, extract sensitive information, or manipulate data.
Google's recent Android security update rates the seriousness of the flaw as "high."
Arm has not disclosed specific information about any attacks related to this new Mali GPU vulnerability but mentioned that the “vulnerability may be under limited, targeted exploitation.”
To stay safe from these attacks, users should update their GPU's kernel driver to the newest version. This applies to Mali GPUs with Bifrost, Valhall, or Arm 5th Generation architectures, according to the advisory.
Arm said it also patched two other security flaws in the Mali GPU kernel driver on Monday — CVE-2023-33200 and CVE-2023-34970 — which could allow hackers to gain unauthorized access to memory that should have been released or cleared.
This isn't the first time researchers discovered issues in Arm's Mali GPU kernel driver. Last year, a researcher known as Man Yue Mo on GitHub identified a security vulnerability in the Mali GPU kernel driver that could have enabled hackers to gain control over the Pixel 6's operating system. This issue was fixed in June of the same year.
According to Man Yue Mo, the GPU driver in Android could be an appealing target for attackers since it can be accessed by any compromised or malicious app.
Furthermore, most Android devices use either Qualcomm's Adreno GPU or the Arm Mali GPU. This means that by targeting just these two GPU drivers, it might be possible to gain widespread control over all Android devices with relatively few vulnerabilities, as noted by Man Yue Mo.
https://news.ycombinator.com/submitlink?u=https://therecord.media/arm-qualcomm-warn-gpu-drivers-exploited&t=Arm, Qualcomm warn GPU drivers are likely being exploited by hackers

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

Power consumption issues? What? He-he-he! 🤭

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 10.59.18 am.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Anyone else aligned with the significance of this statement? Doesn't leave a lot of ambiguity IMO.

"Akida processors power the next generation of Edge AI devices that enable growth in intelligence in industrial, home, automotive and other IoT environments."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Cyber attacks are, by their very nature, software based. This means that it takes time for the malicious code to be delivered/downloaded and activated.

Once configured, Akida, being purely hardware based, can act in quasi-real time.

It is thus possible for Akida to recognize malicious code before it has fully downloaded and pull the plug.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

GDJR69

Regular
That's a huge selling point.

Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The conductor is orchestrating you to sell. I am holding firm as the insto's gain a large foothold.
CXXT.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That's a huge selling point.
Yes. It's a USB stick every existing computer should have, and it should be built into all new devices.

It could be updated with model libraries of new viruses as they are unearthed, and may even be able to identify new, unidentified viruses with ML.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

robsmark

Regular
The conductor is orchestrating you to sell. I am holding firm as the insto's gain a large foothold.
View attachment 46227
That order book is a disgrace. The ASX are the most useless bunch of flogs - how can they allow this shit?

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Harwig

Regular
That order book is a disgrace. The ASX are the most useless bunch of flogs - how can they allow this shit?
Someone selling 6 million @ .195?

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom