BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
“With Akida’s 2nd generation in advanced engagements with target customers, and MetaTF enabling early evaluation for a broader market, we are excited to accelerate the market towards the promise of Edge AI”.

To me this is a clear hint from Sean Hehir to current holders to hang in there because there are good things coming.

However, I doubt that 'architecting' is a real word :ROFLMAO: . . .

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

FJ-215

Regular
Shorters only "shit themselves" when they are surprised....didn't see the train coming. Everybody and I mean everybody knew this announcement was coming.

A qualifying surprise would be a buyout, large $$$ order/contract, partnership with a BIG, unexpectedly large revenue/earnings....and the like.

That should come later. How much later is the pertinent question.
Hi charles2,

Yes, the 2nd gen news is well known and should be baked in to the SP already. Could be a buy the rumour, sell the fact kinda day. We need some follow up news to kick things along.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
Not a good day to drop an announcement 😔. Whole market is crapp today

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Bots working overtime to hold down share price
Their desperation is well founded because now …the “Akida2” 🐈 is out of the gag bag so watch the Shorters/rats running in panick mode lol.
Hoping the asx let’s this great release from our Board alone because it’s legitimate. Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

Peter, Anil and company have delivered as they stated, MetaTF 2.0 complete including covering PyTorch as they stated, AKD 2.0 now available,
and have really laid down the gauntlet to ALL designers with today's statement from Sean.

"Enables the design of a wide range of compelling implantable, wearable, or portable Edge AI devices that consume very little energy".

Smart Health.. Smart Homes.. Smart Industrial.. Smart Mobile Phones.. Smart Gaming.. etc.

This is the time a trading halt would have been extremely effective in naming a new IP License agreement, a little after the market opened up, in
my hopeful opinion..

Keep up the positive work Brainchip, it's not an easy gig as we've all discovered over the years, you still have plenty of Australian support, I know
our Founders will never give up and nor shall we....Love Brainchip 💞 Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

FJ-215

Regular
Not a good day to drop an announcement 😔. Whole market is crapp today
RBA meeting today as well. Will hold things back a little.

Reactions: 13 users
Thx, well, its pretty complex isnt it? Guess looking for an easy concise answer isnt working as the situation is too convoluted. Maybe thats why I failed to understand it? With Talga, its pretty simple business structure, however complex in nature of the product. With BRN, it seems both complex in the product and complex in the business structure. The business model has too much exposed complexity to put it in words that a new person can understand. So in order to make progress, I would need to research ~50 hours, reading all kinds of reports (that you dont know beforehand if they are relevant) and then make a mental model. I simply dont have that volume of time available beside job and family.

Judging from the answers of others, I guess coming here for asnwers was the wrong move though.
That’s because they don’t know anything other than BRN gets revenue through selling IP licenses to chipmakers and companies looking to design their own chips at large commercial volume.

And secondly, any products making sales with their Akida IP used to make the product, will receive a small royalty fee for each product sold.

The specifics of the which customers are doing what, how much, and when are all under NDA and aren’t made public.

The only way to get a guide on the revenue side from the above two avenues is by watching Financial Announcements made by the company…

BRN have legal team engaged in tracking their customers products and sales and assume they have ARM as a supporting partner to assist with how best to approach that aspect of their business..

That’s my take.. Don’t think you’ll get anything more specific that that at this point in time…

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
RBA meeting today as well. Will hold things back a little.
If the customers wanted the Akida 2.0 and the company has delivered, it's time they sign on the dotted line or its a fail from me

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 10 users

Vladsblood

Regular
This week could be the time Brainchip breaks free from Market sentiment….here’s hoping!!!$$$ Vlad

• Fire

skutza

Regular
Very interesting that we get an ann and then the massive sell first thing.

Is it just buy the rumor sell the news?

Is it shorters dumping so hold the SP down?

Or is it a panic, manipulators doing what they can to whack the retail into submission?

Whichever the case, there is a clear plan from someone to hold this as low as possible for as long as possible, why?

• Fire

Sotherbys01

Regular
Holding it down cos its a.........

Attachments

• takeovertarget.jpg
    takeovertarget.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular

Or is it a panic, manipulators doing what they can to whack the retail into submission?

Whichever the case, there is a clear plan from someone to hold this as low as possible for as long as possible, why?

Bad market day + people waiting on RBA advice before making decision.
Couple that with the fact they know they can cause fear with just a few pips and down we go.
Hopefully just a final channel to exit short positions and then they'll pull the pin.
Also the expectation for things to skyrocket on positive ANNs means people panic when it doesn't.
Very clever, but should be very illegal.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
View attachment 46139

Is this a typo? Is it supposed to refer to "general availability"?
hi @AI_Inquirer
i just sent TD a enquiry regarding this that you have pointed out,

I received a "Instant Automated Reply" which was;

"I am on annual leave and travelling overseas. I am unable to respond to your email at this time.
I am back in the office Monday 16th October"

WTF ...............
thats almost 2 weeks !!!!!
Why has this not been re-directed to the US IR department?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Keeping it low for 'Accumulation' a probable? Might see a run up ⬆️ in a few hours!? 🙏

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

skutza

Regular
Shorters be like.....

1696289906982.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

manny100

Regular
Hi Guys,

I am interested in investing in BRN. I have a computer science background and I understand the Akida technology and implications. Though what I dont understand is how BRN is going to make revenue/profit. I simply cant figure out how this company is supposed to earn money. Yes, I understand that BRN is not selling chips or integrated systems, but rather the Akida design. But I am at a loss how the revenue stream is supposed to work. And thats holding me back right about now. Can you maybe explain in 1 or 2 paragraphs how this is supposed to work? Who are our customers? What exactly are we selling? And how does this scale? Does the profit flow with the number of sold chips that have Akida in them? Does it scale with number of uses? Does it scale with number of licences and the hardware is irrelevant? I dont know, and I would like to understand.

Also, to make it abondendly clear, I am invested in Tesla and Talga at moment, roughly equal parts. I am not really looking forwards to have another investment on the ASX with all its shinanigans. However, I might be looking away from that issue if there is a good enough reason. I was too bliend to see NVIDEA going off before it did. It was quite obvious in hind sight. BRN might be equally obvious but I want to make sure that I cover my bases in terms of company health and economic viability.
In a nutshell AKIDA makes senses smart which is important when you need a real time response, eg EVs and health. Its real time because its a 'one stop shop' chip that does avoids the time consuming and costly journey to the cloud.
Players like NVIDIA cater for clients that do not need real time response eg accounting data. BRN will cater for the real time fast response needs of EV's etc which is where expected growth is expected to be exponential.
NVIDIA and similar players operate in different segments of the industry so ATM are not competitors but rather complement each other.
BRN has 1st mover advantage by a fair way. Plans for GEN 3 are expected to be announced later this year.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Well I did get jumped on for my thoughts on that..

But if you want plain and simple,

- 100million short positions
- zero announcements yet showing any change to Sean’s investor presentation in relation to product sales and revenue that he said:

“somewhere between now and five years”

- And we can’t tell you anything because it breaches customer confidence..

I’ve heard all the excuses for the above, but the bottom line is that the company valuation always tells the truth until the company’s fundamentals change it..

This edge box can’t be anything to write home about because of it we’re available this year on market, BRNs valuation would be multiples of its current t price, and in any event hasn’t been announced to the market through the proper channels for that reason, in my view.

• Fire
1696290584410.gif

• Fire
Top Bottom