BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Not sure I looked deep enough. I did do a pass over the web page of course. But its.. hard to distinguish between relevant information and "look how cool we are" type presentations. All companies have these. There are plenty of applications for BRN, but I have yet to see a killer application that isnt possible with a different architecture. Most of what is advertised is general capability of neural networks and not specific to BRN. But again, I think I get the technology side. Say for example the "partnership" with one of the partners is fruitful. Say, for example Intel. What service would intel actually pay? Would it scale with number of chips sold by intel?

Edit: Not sure if you actually care for our answers but there's no harm in displaying some of the advantages we have here

The website contains all information publicly available, see press releases and look for ASX ann's for financials.
The short answer is BRN is mostly an IP selling company, with a vast array of patents protecting their technology.
The royalties could be 3x-5x the original license fee, which is already multi millions.

NN is not the same as SNN and so far BRN is the only commercially available option.
Edge Ai is in it's infancy, but companies like Megachips and Renesas see the future ahead of time and have bought licenses.
Of those, we know Renesas have taped out their hardware, and will integrate into products very soon.
Akida is already aviable in PCIE and Shuttle PC's, as well as Edge boxes from VVDN.
There is a large list of partnerships (see my stock disclosure/signature), with enormous names included.
We are confirmed compatible with ARM's new M-85 cortex.

The benefits are vast and all on the website, but if you are expecting a "track-record" style answer for money making, you are a couple of years too early. But I assume that's why you are here, to get in before an NVIDIA style explosion.
Bleeding Edge Ai is not possible on current GPU hardware, that's what Akida is for and the reasons are also on the website.

Anything I've missed should be in the press release information, I don't know if we as a forum are capable or willing to provide much more specific assistance to a potential investor than that.
There's also a lot behind NDA's so you need to evaluate your own risk tolerance and do your own deep diving, or stick around here and absorb as much as you can.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Im not a troll in case you might be concerned. I am active on Talga side for years now. I am asking because I honestly dont understand how BRN is going to work as a company. So if its easy and I have missed something, please tell me.
Selling IP/Royalties etc !!!!! ? with millions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ attached to deals!

Try their website!!! Very easy to find info if you really need it ...plenty on the Google button also!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

perceptron

Regular
Congratulations to the BRN team in regards to Akida 2.0. Another milestone completed. Exciting times.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

GazDix

Regular
Nice announcement.

Now without any noise the next steps are very simple. Let's get those IP agreements signed with our partners that are in advanced stages with our Akida 2.0. Simple as that.
Also looking forward to seeing revenue from Valeo and other 1.0 show up as well.

Going to be an exciting 6 months or so.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Shorters can now start to shit themselves along with the twitly fools and sfr drips LMAO.

Our Company can now begin to leave the ASX jinx behind and start towards the big boy “ Nasdaq”. Pretty soon on Nasdaq will be cool enough for us to swallow. By end of 24 me thinks!! Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Damo4

Regular
OH yeah, definitely real right?

1696287058005.png

1696287085710.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Iseki

Regular
Im not a troll in case you might be concerned. I am active on Talga side for years now. I am asking because I honestly dont understand how BRN is going to work as a company. So if its easy and I have missed something, please tell me.
@zeeb0t , clean-up required isle 5

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Andi85

There is enough information on this site from numerous of posters for you to read.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Quercuskid

Regular
2.2 million selling at 19.5 cents !

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
Edit: Not sure if you actually care for our answers but there's no harm in displaying some of the advantages we have here

The website contains all information publicly available, see press releases and look for ASX ann's for financials.
The short answer is BRN is mostly an IP selling company, with a vast array of patents protecting their technology.
The royalties could be 3x-5x the original license fee, which is already multi millions.

NN is not the same as SNN and so far BRN is the only commercially available option.
Edge Ai is in it's infancy, but companies like Megachips and Renesas see the future ahead of time and have bought licenses.
Of those, we know Renesas have taped out their hardware, and will integrate into products very soon.
Akida is already aviable in PCIE and Shuttle PC's, as well as Edge boxes from VVDN.
There is a large list of partnerships (see my stock disclosure/signature), with enormous names included.
We are confirmed compatible with ARM's new M-85 cortex.

The benefits are vast and all on the website, but if you are expecting a "track-record" style answer for money making, you are a couple of years too early. But I assume that's why you are here, to get in before an NVIDIA style explosion.
Bleeding Edge Ai is not possible on current GPU hardware, that's what Akida is for and the reasons are also on the website.

Anything I've missed should be in the press release information, I don't know if we as a forum are capable or willing to provide much more specific assistance to a potential investor than that.
There's also a lot behind NDA's so you need to evaluate your own risk tolerance and do your own deep diving, or stick around here and absorb as much as you can.

Thx, well, its pretty complex isnt it? Guess looking for an easy concise answer isnt working as the situation is too convoluted. Maybe thats why I failed to understand it? With Talga, its pretty simple business structure, however complex in nature of the product. With BRN, it seems both complex in the product and complex in the business structure. The business model has too much exposed complexity to put it in words that a new person can understand. So in order to make progress, I would need to research ~50 hours, reading all kinds of reports (that you dont know beforehand if they are relevant) and then make a mental model. I simply dont have that volume of time available beside job and family.

Judging from the answers of others, I guess coming here for asnwers was the wrong move though.

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Milestone for BrainChip. Great day. And for the person who joined this forum in Feb 2022 and is now asking newbie questions, please leave.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Andi85

Thx, well, its pretty complex isnt it? Guess looking for an easy concise answer isnt working as the situation is too convoluted. Maybe thats why I failed to understand it? With Talga, its pretty simple business structure, however complex in nature of the product. With BRN, it seems both complex in the product and complex in the business structure. The business model has too much exposed complexity to put it in words that a new person can understand. So in order to make progress, I would need to research ~50 hours, reading all kinds of reports (that you dont know beforehand if they are relevant) and then make a mental model. I simply dont have that volume of time available beside job and family.

Judging from the answers of others, I guess coming here for asnwers was the wrong move though.
Are we at Centrelink now?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

GDJR69

Regular
It's easy to have missed something when you clearly haven't done even the most basic research into this company and product in the first place. With respect, why don't you go and do that, the answers to all your questions are readily available online (e.g. watch interviews with Sean Hehir and other company representatives, read the website carefully, search posts on this site with the keyword function, check out some of Fact Finder and Bravo's posts even read some of the company's Twitter/X Feed - I'm sure others will have suggestions too) and then if you still have questions after having made an honest effort to answer your own questions, by all means come back and ask some of your questions (I'm sure you will have answered most of them by that time anyway). All the best. DYOR!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wow 9 million traded in the first minute !!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Schwale

Regular
Reactions: 14 users

Damo4

Regular

You do you, but it's not that complex:
Sell IP license, preferably to Ecosystem Clients, make $millions, then make 5x in royalties for each product made/sold.
Sell physical hardware such as PCIe and Edge Boxes currently available.
Sell through partnerships and complimentary tech.

As for others here, you silver-platter attitude is what's ticked them off.
People have been researching BRN and Akida since 2015 and graciously share a lot of their findings here.
To expect an "easy concise answer" to your many questions is a bit silly, considering the information is both here in 3345 pages and on the Brainchip website.
Your commitments aren't this forum's problem, and you are looking for re-assurance on a pre-revenue company.
Maybe look into proven stocks and give up on the idea of NVIDIA style explosions if you're not willing to put in the effort.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
1696288074027.png

Is this a typo? Is it supposed to refer to "general availability"?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

charles2

Regular
Shorters can now start to shit themselves along with the twitly fools and sfr drips LMAO.

Our Company can now begin to leave the ASX jinx behind and start towards the big boy “ Nasdaq”. Pretty soon on Nasdaq will be cool enough for us to swallow. By end of 24 me thinks!! Vlad
Shorters only "shit themselves" when they are surprised....didn't see the train coming. Everybody and I mean everybody knew this announcement was coming.

A qualifying surprise would be a buyout, large $$$ order/contract, partnership with a BIG, unexpectedly large revenue/earnings....and the like.

That should come later. How much later is the pertinent question.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

skutza

Regular

No buddy, you can write 1000 words to try and hide your true motive, but unfortunately the fools live over on the Crapper site. When I have staff meetings with the heads of the various departments, they know what I want. If they have a problem, they bring it to the table also the plan they have to solve the problem. Not expecting me to solve the issue for them. We discuss and then decide as a team the best way forward. If you really wanted the information you are asking for then you would come with the questions but also the evidence and information you have gathered to explain what you feel is the business model and ask if you're on the right page. Either that or you are dead set lazy. Either way, I'm not, nor are many here, willing to spend the time helping lazy people to decided if this is correct for you. There is plenty of written opinions on this site alone. I suggest you either research and come back with what your really think, or just, well, fuck off.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom