BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Far out.so nervous for the pies. We are shit in gfs. Luckily its not 2018 surrounded by eagles supporters... but still.

Good luck to all brizzy and pies supporters

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Good luck getting him to answer any emails or dm's
Some advice for members probably best to put me on ignore for the time being as it's going to be nothing but utter crap for 99 percent of my posts from now on.
With HC it had taken them I mean 7 months.

I have also sent them paragraphs about the European data protection with the request for complete deletion of my data. Mich time to read.
I do not even have a clue whether my posts still exist.
I feel comfortable here. But I'm not just standing on one leg and have two bars.)

Last edited:

Frangipani

Regular
I'm not into loose dot joining but I do wonder how Nandan would know this guy and what sort of connection they may have??
I am shite at copying from Linkedin if someone else can help me.

Nandan’s profile photo
Nandan Nayampally likes this

Health Data Management
Health Data ManagementHealth Data Management
3,944 followers3,944 followers
1d • 1d •

Follow
Unleashing the Power of Multimodal Data: Federated Networks Pioneering Healthcare Innovation by Alastair Blake MD drops next week.

#HealthDataManagement
#FederatedDataNetworks
#HealthcareInnovation
Activate to view larger image,
Image previewActivate to view larger image,
likelovecelebrate

I’d say here is your answer:

14DA678E-9D38-4CA4-BE45-E00746561932.jpeg

Powering quantum leaps in human health

nference partners with health systems to transform decades of rich and predominantly unstructured data captured in electronic medical records (EMR) into powerful software solutions that enable scientists to discover and develop the next-generation of personalized diagnostics and treatments for patients worldwide.

https://anumana.ai/newsroom/Y2hEMhQAALOqsOie

Building a federated clinical analytics platform through partnerships with top health systems

We partner with the world's top health systems that have unique rich and longitudinal data that captures the leading edge of clinical care. Our partners include the Mayo Clinic, Duke Health, Banner Health, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. We leverage state-of-the-art technology and deep biomedical expertise to unlock the value of multimodal EMR data, transforming it into powerful solutions for the healthcare ecosystem with a focus on medical centers and biopharmaceutical companies.

Group%202948.svg

duke-logo.svg

banner-health.jpg

Group%204047.svg

FOR BIOPHARMAS
We work with biopharma companies who leverage our proprietary EMR data, software products and services to address important challenges across the drug lifecycle, ranging from target discovery and clinical trial design to real-world outcomes research.
Learn more ->
Group%204042.svg

FOR HEALTH SYSTEMS
We partner with health systems who leverage our platform to address the end-to-end challenges associated with unlocking the potential of EMR data in a privacy preserving manner including record de-identification, curation of unstructured information and data creation via digitization of pathology and molecular sequencing.
Learn more ->
Group%204060.svg

NFERENCE PLATFORM
How the nference platform works
step1.svg

Group%203804.svg

Existing EMR Data
Decades of rich but unprocessed data

Electronic medical records (EMRs) contain a tremendous amount of information about human health, but is largely unstructured. The amount of data from Mayo Clinic alone - 500M+ clinical notes, 4B+ images, 1B+ lab results and more - pose a challenge and an opportunity

step2.svg

Group%204201.svg

Data Creation
Pathology digitization and molecular sequencing

We digitize tens of millions of archived pathology slides using high-throughput state-of-the-art scanning capabilities, and we work with sequencing partners to provide clinical-grade whole exome and transcriptome sequencing for patients seen at our partner centers. These data creation processes enrich the real world data currently existing in EMRs

step3.svg

Group%204202.svg

Deidentification
Best-in-class algorithms and ‘Data Under Glass’

Patient and data privacy are at the core of everything we and our partners do. Our algorithms for deidentification, including for challenging data modalities such as unstructured (free-text) data, have been certified as best-in-class. Our “data under glass” approach ensures that the data, even after deidentification, always remains at the center.

step4.svg

Group%204203.svg

Augmented Curation · Harmonization
Making healthcare data computable

The majority of EMR data exists in semi-structured or completely unstructured forms. A critical part of enabling artificial intelligence applications downstream is transforming this data into a structured labeled data. We leverage state-of-the-art technology coupled with deep biomedical expertise to transform semi-structured data (harmonization) and unstructured data (augmented curation), resulting in the largest labeled dataset in healthcare.

step5.svg

Group%204204.svg

Neural Networks · Triangulation
Creating AI-enabled solutions for healthcare

We use the labeled data on its own to train state-of-the-art neural networks that enable next-generation diagnostics and precision medicine. We also triangulate the labeled data with other datasets such as public literature, molecular and real world data to create solutions and support scientific discovery.

I recall Nandan Nayampally also liking a post about a company called anumana not long ago, which keeps on showing up in a revolving banner on the nference website…

FC491D8A-04D8-4515-B6A0-1DEF65AF10B5.jpeg

70D1D038-87A4-4EF5-9F92-EE83980D8A89.jpeg

A29F9679-3D7C-4B2E-BEB3-4788F3B420D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
We are back to the level we were before in terms of thread pages of posts.
Difference to then, it goes today much much faster to skim than then.
This could be a business model for zeeb0t and TSE. I would pay to have all the posts about interpersonal feelings and battles and attacks screened out.
Dots are always preferable to me than countless posts that only serve to exclude someone or force someone into a conversation.
I live in the middle of a city. I have that every day.
So zeeb0t, I would be there. Get the subscription upgrade and I'll be one of the first.
Except of course the bars, that's where it belongs.

I wish you all a nice weekend except f* shorters. Cheers!

So let me get this straight… you want to pay to have a forum that screens out mostly genuine shareholders feelings and negative commentry about a stock?

That’s a dangerous precedent.

Perhaps if management hit some milestones, won some contracts, produced some revenue, hell, even hit a self imposed milestone they set just one month before then said shareholders might have something positive to say.

You can’t stop a ship sinking by simply bailing out the water alone, you need to fix the broken hull.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
So let me get this straight… you want to pay to have a forum that screens out mostly genuine shareholders feelings and negative commentry about a stock?

Perhaps if management hit some milestones, won some contracts, produced some revenue, hell, even hit a self imposed milestone they set just one month before then said shareholders might have something positive to say.

You can’t stop a ship sinking by simply bailing out the water alone, you need to fix the broken hull.
I think he's talking about the shit fights after someone posts an opposing view and then retaliation to a certain poster who never contributes anything but nastyness towards others which makes people pull out their orange juice makers..
Or I misinterpreted cosors post

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Perhaps

Regular
Once there was a time of too high flying, now is a time of too deep diving.
Would be great to come back to the essentials, doing some serious research and realistic assessments without emotions.
As we are in here with money, it seems to be the best we can do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Kozikan

Regular
In my view based on the events and happenings over the lst 3 years the below scenario occurring would not surprise me one little bit….

ARM slowly building up an unofficial position in BRN through unrelated parties.. They’ve already infiltrated BRN with many ex ARM employees..
Any number of institutions x 5-6 or more could accumulate 4-4.5% over time not signalling any substantial holder notices, gradually buying and selling to each other whilst the price lowers, and at the same time loaning out to short sellers.

Then when there is a controlling interest large enough, let the good news start coming out with a few official contracts and products sticking, pushing the market cap back towards 1billion. ARM comes in and you offers 1.5billion, PVDM and Anil get sweet deals to go on the ARM BOD with relevant interests and holdings, their product Akida gets onto market as they want and the ASX shareholders as usual get screwed over…

Stranger things have happened I’m sure..
Formal interest of a takeover ? .... not a chance in hell. It would be a complete waste of the other Co $ to formalise a takeover offer. As the top holders would 100% block the offers chances of success. FACT. Said Co would be informed of this thru any discussion, which No one would hear off, as it never stood Any chance of success.

Ps. For those that wonder if Maybe some entity is taking a position in BRN. I’m led to believe BRN does monitor the market when needed.

Beebo

Regular
Formal interest of a takeover ? .... not a chance in hell. It would be a complete waste of the other Co $ to formalise a takeover offer. As the top holders would 100% block the offers chances of success. FACT. Said Co would be informed of this thru any discussion, which No one would hear off, as it never stood Any chance of success.

Ps. For those that wonder if Maybe some entity is taking a position in BRN. I’m led to believe BRN does monitor the market when needed.
Here is my thesis on a take over, be it hostile or friendly:

I know the paradigm is rapidly shifting to neuromorphic.
I know the big silicon players all have their in-house neuromorphic architectures (arm, Nvidia, Intel, Qualcomm, etc.)
I know BrainChip has an exceptional neuromorphic architecture that tops the others.
I know BrainChip hopes to license its IP.
I know the value of our IP lies in its exclusivity.
I think arm, as an example, would value BrainChip’s IP more if they knew the others cannot license it.
I feel Brainchip will entertain a buy out at the right price, and I’m willing to bet an offer will come within 3 years max.

Now, put yourself in Mercedes shoes: you love Akida and want to build an in-house ecosystem around Akida IP, but are hesitant to build that house not knowing what future Brainchip has in the case of a take over.

Now put yourself in our CEO’s shoes…and try to navigate this path.
Oof!

Try to enjoy the journey!
I am, and I’m overweighted with BRN.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

cosors

👀

Today I read about ten pages of posts that were mostly an exchange of blows between egos. What do I care if someone feels hurt here or there because after the 100th time they still don't want to validate each other?
You are stupid. No, you are stupid. No, seriously, you're stupid because... But I think the other person is stupid! And so on and so forth.

If you take away all the posts today that have nothing to do with this stock and the money, interest or thoughts directly connected with it, what is left?
Shitty dot joining? Then let's leave that out too.

I mean, not only one person is crying here for the umpteenth time and still doesn't get it and it just won't go through his head why everyone doesn't jump aside and ventilate - you're right, you're right, you're right.

Another business idea for zeeb0t, a bot that you can subscribe to that automatically confirms you and another that cheers you on.
And for the more belligerent among us, a bot that basically counters.
I mean what is this about, avatars and their feelings or about a company?
I don't know you all, so I can't say anything about you, I don't know if I can trust you or not. And then I'm supposed to take avatars' feelings seriously here because egos got hurt? I think your barrel is stupid. I think your gifs are stupid. I think you are stupid because you just don't listen to me and confirm how bad I feel. The other two, no you are stupid yourself that you always post the same thing all over again! Then comes the next one, no, you're all stupid because...
I find it strange to participate in the forum with such expectations.

Please robsmark start all over again and explain to me why you are so frustrated. And the rest of you, who are currently etching yourselves against each other, please explain to me again from the beginning why you find the other avatar stupid.
Meanwhile, I'm going to the bar, the real one. Adios.)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Today I read about ten pages of posts that were mostly an exchange of blows between egos. What do I care if someone feels hurt here or there because after the 100th time they still don't want to validate each other?
You are stupid. No, you are stupid. No, seriously, you're stupid because... and so. But I think the other person is stupid! And so on and so forth.

If you take away all the posts today that have nothing to do with this stock and the money, interest or thoughts directly connected with it, what is left?
Shitty dot joining? Then let's leave that out too.

Please robsmark start all over again and explain to me why you are so frustrated. And the rest of you, who are currently etching yourselves against each other, please explain to me again from the beginning why you find the other avatar stupid.
Meanwhile, I'm going to the bar, the real one. Adios.)
Enjoy the real bar
And speaking of ego's
I saw this band live.

Here's to a green Monday
image0-8.gif

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Perhaps

Regular
Thanks for your thoughts.

1.) I agree, there must be more about it but I didn't come up with a good reason for it yet. I was asking myself if it could be because of founders of Brainchip being scientists (similarily the staff of Biontech seems to like working in quiet and only announces something if they have to) or if they would like to take the private, but actually neither idea convinces me. I'm curious if we will find out eventually.

3.) I was assuming something like this, although I didn't pay attention excatly until now (but I remember having read headlines about some automobile companies taking stakes in battery-startups, lithium-explorers etc.). But as you're speculating, if this is a typical way for the big players I also would expect this to have happened already, probably.

4.) You're thinking Sony, I guess? Would have been my guess at least.
Btw. Lidar for cameras also seems to become a thing (didn't expect that)
In addition to the camera speculation. MegaChips offers an image processing solution with Akida IP for a while now (posted this back in June in Germany):

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 21-18-32 Image Processing MegaChips Corporation.png

Reactions: 15 users

ceej

The LDA obligation of 15 million AUD by years end, was mostly filled earlier this year (12 million odd).
There was a reference at the AGM to being obligated to do one more LDA put option prior to the end of this calendar year. I can’t remember a number being put on it though.

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What makes you think that every news from ARM has any relation to Brainchip? The times for building "icebergs" of wild speculations are long gone.
Maybe the majority here is more interested in facts these days or at least clear Brainchip related speculations (no, not Rob Telsons likes).
Yeah, righto then smarty-pants. You show me which other of these partners Arm have actually endorsed and allowed to advertise as making their own products BETTER, i.e. unprecedented performance cortex m85 anyone?

Forks sake! Where have all of these rude people come crawling out from?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

"The image above shows an archetypal neural network on the left and the AMD XDNA adaptive dataflow architecture at the heart of the AMD Ryzen AI engine on the right. The connections running from L1 to L6 simulate the way neurons are connected in the human brain."

Screenshot_20230930_071003_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
A few massively annoying troll / wet hanky characters just got the boot for good.

For anyone else who was playing the part of the petulant child: Grow up. Also, try and get some sunshine this long weekend. Staring at a screen and non-moving stock price screener all weekend isn't going to recover the SP. Enjoy your life and get some sense between your ears.

That's all, thanks.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 113 users

Perhaps

Regular
Forks sake! Where have all of these rude dumb-arses come crawling out from?
Good question, I wonder myself where all those dumb nonsense speculations without any proof of context come from.

rgupta

Regular
I for one can’t wait for next a AGM to vote these idiots out, problem will be we may not have a company by then.
Is that a blackmail to share holders?

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Is that a blackmail to share holders?
He says this like it's going to be some victory for the shareholders. It's really bizarre.

As the old saying goes. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom