BRN Discussion Ongoing

Fox151

Regular
A few massively annoying troll / wet hanky characters just got the boot for good.

For anyone else who was playing the part of the petulant child: Grow up. Also, try and get some sunshine this long weekend. Staring at a screen and non-moving stock price screener all weekend isn't going to recover the SP. Enjoy your life and get some sense between your ears.

That's all, thanks.
I reckon you should start a wall of shame and name the booted members.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Formal interest of a takeover ? .... not a chance in hell. It would be a complete waste of the other Co $ to formalise a takeover offer. As the top holders would 100% block the offers chances of success. FACT. Said Co would be informed of this thru any discussion, which No one would hear off, as it never stood Any chance of success.

Ps. For those that wonder if Maybe some entity is taking a position in BRN. I’m led to believe BRN does monitor the market when needed.
There’s easy ways a round that..

“top holders would 100% block…”

Price gets bled down whilst “unrelated parties” continue to sell to each other increasing their ownership.. It wouldn’t be that hard to accumulate over several years a controlling interest that can vote out majority holders like PVDM and Anil.and others if they “don’t play ball”.. The price has come down around 90%.. Easy sell to vote out underperformance on executive BOD’s if they don’t “play ball” so to speak..

Once they control the vote, they then can manipulate what any large holder does.. It’s fairly well recognised that this sort of behaviour occurs constantly in business to funnel money and power to where the controlling elite want it to go..

Who you know and who benefits is more important than who has the ideas and has done all the groundwork..

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
A few massively annoying troll / wet hanky characters just got the boot for good.

For anyone else who was playing the part of the petulant child: Grow up. Also, try and get some sunshine this long weekend. Staring at a screen and non-moving stock price screener all weekend isn't going to recover the SP. Enjoy your life and get some sense between your ears.

That's all, thanks.
Thanks!
Screenshot_2023-09-30-02-15-25-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Once there was a time of too high flying, now is a time of too deep diving.
Would be great to come back to the essentials, doing some serious research and realistic assessments without emotions.
As we are in here with money, it seems to be the best we can do.
Great suggestion! Let’s see some “serious research” from you then!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

DK6161

Regular
He says this like it's going to be some victory for the shareholders. It's really bizarre.

As the old saying goes. Be careful what you wish for.
Agree. I wouldn't go as far as kicking management out. I think they have achieved a lot, but they need to learn to be realistic with what they are promising shareholders.

• Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Little article on 🍎 new walki talki.

She's Hot .... dam hot, apparently.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230930_104839.jpg
    20230930_104839.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Hoping we get an update from BD’s sooner rather than later…This coming week would be great.
Brainchip is so far under valued it’s a screaming BUY atm. Won’t take too long for it to become a 20..30…40…Plus bagger once it’s IP is shown to really work in products on market. Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Kozikan

Regular
There’s easy ways a round that..

“top holders would 100% block…”

Price gets bled down whilst “unrelated parties” continue to sell to each other increasing their ownership.. It wouldn’t be that hard to accumulate over several years a controlling interest that can vote out majority holders like PVDM and Anil.and others if they “don’t play ball”.. The price has come down around 90%.. Easy sell to vote out underperformance on executive BOD’s if they don’t “play ball” so to speak..

Once they control the vote, they then can manipulate what any large holder does.. It’s fairly well recognised that this sort of behaviour occurs constantly in business to funnel money and power to where the controlling elite want it to go..

Who you know and who benefits is more important than who has the ideas and has done all the groundwork..
Yes these practices are known. There’s always that possibility.
I think you maybe underestimating the IQ of the BRN founders and BOD
Granted
The market has no friends when $ and control are at stake.

As always
Time will tell with both SP and control

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Onboard21

I emailed Investor Relations yesterday at Brainchip to enquire about the Akida 2000 announcement as they did previously insinuate it would be by the end of the third quarter.

Rob Telson replied and said, Tony Dawe is on vacation and that they do not comment on when announcements will be released.

Hopefully, when he returns we may get an announcement.

• Thinking
  • Sad

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Morning Chippers ,

Regards,
Esq.
Sounds very power hungry

Reactions: 4 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Morning Chippers ,

Regards,
Esq.
Similar article in The Aus with the headline of
"The heat is on for Apple as new phone hits 50c while playing games"

• Fire
There was a reference at the AGM to being obligated to do one more LDA put option prior to the end of this calendar year. I can’t remember a number being put on it though.
The obligation is for the 15 million AUD, it could have been completed earlier this year, but the trading in the shares went below the Company's set lower limit.

This is from the March 4C and quarterly results.

"In January 2023, BrainChip submitted a capital call notice to LDA Capital Limited and LDA Capital LLC (“LDA Capital”) to subscribe for up to 30,000,000 shares with an option for LDA Capital to subscribe up to an additional 10,000,000 shares subject to the approval of BrainChip. Subsequent to the quarter end, A$12,232,543 was received from LDA Capital upon the issue of 20,756,540 shares. Funds raised through this capital call notice will be deployed to strengthen the Company’s global sales capabilities and engineering support team ahead of the release of Akida 2.0 later this year" Which is now! 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

robsmark

Regular
I emailed Investor Relations yesterday at Brainchip to enquire about the Akida 2000 announcement as they did previously insinuate it would be by the end of the third quarter.

Rob Telson replied and said, Tony Dawe is on vacation and that they do not comment on when announcements will be released.

I’m going to make one comment on this; When the CEO states in a report that X will be announced/released on Y date, it must be.

When the investor relations manager states by email to a shareholder that an announcement will be made about X product on X date, it must be.

Management don’t have a lot going for themselves at the moment, and perhaps much of that is out of their control. But the ability to meet a self imposed deadline is something which in my eyes, they do. They need to do better here and show some accountability. Not doing what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it is a great way to lose shareholder confidence.

Anyway, moving on…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Onboard21 ,

If this is true , thay have just cemented my vote at the next AGM.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Salad1

Emerged

Funny that I would of prefered that during the podcasts Rob didn't throw us nuggets that turned out to be fools gold.......

Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
I’m going to make one comment on this; When the CEO states in a report that X will be announced/released on Y date, it must be.

When the investor relations manager states by email to a shareholder that an announcement will be made about X product on X date, it must be.

Management don’t have a lot going for themselves at the moment, and perhaps much of that is out of their control. But the ability to meet a self imposed deadline is something which in my eyes, they do. They need to do better here and show some accountability. Not doing what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it is a great way to lose shareholder confidence.

Anyway, moving on…

I do agree with your views, but I would like to add another dynamic, maybe just maybe two things are or were at play this week, the ASX didn't accept the way the company's planned announcement was presented or there is a material aspect to the announcement/s that wasn't accepted in the way it was presented for release, personally I'm happy with my earlier view of something within the first 2 weeks of October, time shall tell.

The company could be erring on the side of caution as AKD 2.0 wasn't quite ready for release, and that's a mature and responsible approach also.

Go Brisbane 🦁 Regards...Tech

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

robsmark

Regular
I do agree with your views, but I would like to add another dynamic, maybe just maybe two things are or were at play this week, the ASX didn't accept the way the company's planned announcement was presented or there is a material aspect to the announcement/s that wasn't accepted in the way it was presented for release, personally I'm happy with my earlier view of something within the first 2 weeks of October, time shall tell.

The company could be erring on the side of caution as AKD 2.0 wasn't quite ready for release, and that's a mature and responsible approach also.

Go Brisbane 🦁 Regards...Tech

Hey Tech,

The company should have made a contingency for this then and released the announcement earlier in the week. This way the creases could’ve been ironed out and the announcement would’ve been released as promised.

There’s no excuses here. If I don’t meet a deadline at work I’m held to account by the VP. In this instance I’m the boss and they’ve missed a deadline. I’m saying it’s unacceptable and I’d like to know why.

Anyway, I’ve said my piece. Onwards and upwards, let’s see what next week brings.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Morning Chippers ,

Regards,
Esq.
Well no AKIDA in that one..

Edge device manufacturers, who insist on using legacy technology, but try to deliver the increased performance that consumers demand, will be left out in the cold..

Maybe they can huddle around their overheating technological failures 🤔..

The only way Apple will be able to "fix" that problem with software updates, will be to dumb it down.

But hey, that's just what I think..

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom