BRN Discussion Ongoing

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Ponga still played better than you or I did haha so good on him for taking the medal. SJ has learned a lesson here for sure - money comes and goes, but the club that raised you should never be over looked.

If he plays next season like he did the one just gone then I think he will be a shoe in for the Dally M.
NOT RUGBY LEAGUE ADVICE - DYORLR

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Yep......... absolute infestation.

View attachment 45895
He thinks you're a tool also
Geez you make it so easy
Screenshot_20230929-184641-449.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Calsco

Regular
So is the announcement due in USA time? Or is it just not coming?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Perm ban and VPN incoming

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Perm ban and VPN incoming
And more! I’ll just tap out to save me the hassle. Laters homies

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
He thinks you're a tool also
Geez you make it so easy
View attachment 45896

This is hilarious.
Unfortunately the irony is lost here.
I don't see any infestation, just a few shareholders sharing a banter.

Regarding CHIPS comment on 'kindergarten', well sometimes we have to have some sort of coping mechanism.

Tony Dawe, the company official told a few shareholders that there would be Ann.

Most of us expected it today.

That did NOT eventuate. But I believe most of the posters took it lightly.

I did not see anyone throwing a tantrum, except a few funny banter. No insults apart from the usual untouchable culprits.
If you don't like the banter, scroll on, which is what I do with the copy pasted bs these days that have zero relevance to Brainchip.

GO LIONS!

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

IMG_7599.jpeg

Closed-loop Testing of ADAS Systems using dSPACE RTPC-enabled by MathWorks Solutions​

Dr. Jihas Khan, Technology Manager, Transportation Business, Tata Elxsi

Oct 10, 2023, 8.30 AM IST onwards​

ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, India​

Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) represent a dynamic, evolving technology within the automotive sector, dedicated to enhancing driver safety and comfort. Employing a spectrum of efficient, scalable, and diverse development and validation techniques, ADAS systems undergo rigorous testing within real-time embedded systems. This process meticulously addresses timing and safety criticality aspects, ensuring optimal performance.
In this session, Dr. Jihas Khan, Technology Manager for Transportation Business at Tata Elxsi will cover Tata Elxsi’s work in real-time ADAS validation including:
  • Camera-based ADAS features testing in a real-time embedded platform using the concept of frame grabber and frame generator
  • Rapid control prototyping (RCP) testing to implement an ACC-AEB algorithm in a real-time platform using the dSPACE SCALEXIO platform along with the relevant real-time compatible toolboxes from Mathworks®
  • Benefits of using Mathworks® solutions to achieve real-time testing of ADAS systems

Register for the MathWorks Automotive Conference India 2023​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Frangipani

Regular
Looks like quite a bit is happening on the neuromorphic front in Israel.

I found a link to this website, which seems to have gone online recently and - while up and running - not all of its subpages are clickable yet.

It seems to be a mixture between a shop selling cutting-edge neuromorphic equipment and a lab doing research and consultancy.

496DE515-B665-4007-915B-8A1965C465B4.jpeg

435D5E6C-7CE7-410A-960D-1B70FA9D4EFC.jpeg

Three research projects are listed on https://neuromorphic-lab.com/projects, two of them experimenting with analog neuromorphic chips (so that excludes Akida), but the description of the third one doesn’t mention analog:

D244DAEA-5AD0-443A-B302-7E93A38EC306.jpeg

As I’ve noted before, the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) heavily rely on drones for border protection, so Akida, being able to process auditory signals on-device, would be a perfect fit for them.

I wonder whether Mauro Diamant, our man in Israel, is involved in any way (“led by industry professionals”/“connecting industry and research”)? Maybe we’ll find out more after the SemIsrael Expo 2023 in October, the country’s premier professional semiconductor event.

The lab’s mission statement as well as the use of the word “national” to me hint that the Israeli government could be behind this new institution:

“The National Neuromorphic Engineering Lab is a national Innovation Lab based in Israel. Our mission is to advance the field of neuromorphic computing through cutting-edge research and development. By providing access to top researchers and industry professionals, we aim to position Israel as a global leader in this revolutionary technology. Our work is supported by the Israeli Innovation Authority.” (https://neuromorphic-lab.com/about)

It is all a bit secretive, with no names or pictures of the sales or research team at all, just a contact email and phone number.

CF70AD38-311D-4F5F-9D00-8392C22A658C.jpeg

As you can see, there are already (at least) two established neuromorphic labs in the country so far - one unsurprisingly located at Israel’s leading tech institution, the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, and the other (according to their website the only one that takes part in Intel’s neuromorphic research community) at the Open University of Israel in Ra’anana.

The personal webpage of that second lab’s principal investigator Prof Elishai Ezra Tsur lists NVIDIA, Intel Labs, Accenture Labs as well as the Israel Innovation Authority as supporters. In case he is still in contact with someone at the NASA Ames Research Center - where according to his bio he attended a graduate studies programme by Singularity University more than a decade ago - they must surely have sung Akida’s praises to him by now…

EC9B8495-D36E-4785-99B3-498B1C1825BA.jpeg

Now I am closing on an extremely speculative thought - could the person behind the contact email eli@neuromorphic-lab.com be the above featured Prof. Elishai Ezra Tsur? 🤔
While he may have more than enough research work to do at the NBEL lab, the distance between the two labs is a mere 25 - 30 km max, depending on the Neuromorphic Lab’s location in Tel Aviv (no address is provided). Of course Eli is a common Hebrew name/abbreviation, so it may well be possible there is no connection at all, but then again who knows? He could have been selected as coordinator to set up this new lab.

Some lab somewhere in Israel must by now be playing around with Akida. I am pretty sure Mauro took care of that! 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

DK6161

Regular
So is the announcement due in USA time? Or is it just not coming?
😂 Give it up mate. Someone made it up and we ran with it. I doubt the company made any promise about today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi Brainchippers,
after all these heated discussions of the last days/weeks I just wanted to join in and summarize my view of the current state of affairs.
I suppose I'm doing this more or less for me personally, as writing it down helps me sorting my thoughts. So here we go:

#1: IP licenses & partnerships:

New IP license agreements obviously are important. If and when they will be announced we will have to see.

I understand the wish for this to happen faster, more often etc. And I assume the reasons why it didn't happen to the extend we all were hoping for until now, might have to do (at least to some extend) with the already much discussed differences between Akida v1.0 vs Akida 1500/v2.0. Whereas the successors seems to have been developed more in line with input from the industry.

So nothing new here - but my personal view is:

It will happen as one or more companies have requested certain changes and they wouldn't request it if they weren't interested in the technology. One could argue now that Brainchip soley acted in this direction as nobody was interested before, but interest is there (at least that was stated multiple times by the company), announcements of partnerships/collaborations did happen, so it sounds more like "we needed to adjust to better match the requirements of potential customers" to me.

- But as stated - that's just my interpretation. -

Then there's something I see pretty much the same as @Perhaps, I think partnership announcements with companies like Tata get underestimated by far. Why I think this is not valued enough I'll try to explain below:

The major (IoT) chip-players (ARM, Qualcomm, Nvidia and now also Intel) are currently trying to change parts of their business model.

Previously they just sold their "low end" IoT chips or IP. Revenue was there but if you follow the whole discussion about ARM's valuation you will notice that it's at least interesting that a company that provides a big part of the technology for almost al!l chip-based devices in the world except classic CPU & GPU dosen't generate more money.

What's happening now (and also the german Intel guy - sorry I forgot his name - mentioned it) is - all these companies are trying to get at least a small percentage of their customers' product sales. I think Nvidia and Qualcomm were first, and the automotive industry (and probably) other customers didn't quite like it very much.

So it's not a perfectly safe thing to bet on that this way of trying to improve revenue will work out fine for these chip-companies, rising RISC-V adoption might already be a hint of their customers resistance to it (in addition to avoiding licensing costs in general and other advantages). But I think this will develope in two ways:

Some companies will start to design their own stuff/chips and they still will need some IP for it. Other customers who don't have the knowledge, money or time to develop their own chips will just have to accept to drop some % of their revenue to the chip-companies. You could compare it to the software subscription models. Nobody really likes them but if most of the relevant providers do it you (as a customer) don't have much choice (in the near term). And if it's priced fair, you like the company or their service - it dosen't have to be a negative.

What I was trying to say is: IP licensens are important (and royalties afterwards also of course), but beeing rewarded by product revenue of a partner/customer (e.g. in the medical tech area) is underappreaciated by most of us here in my view.

#2: Announcements & timing:

Of course I also wish Brainchip would announce relevant stuff on the ASX more frequently and regarding the availability of version 2.0 (and hopefully some licence agreements) it couldn't come soon enough.

But what I really don't care about at all is:
Will it be it during the last days of September, somewhen in October or in the beginning of November?

My reasoning is the following:
1) get all bad news/sentiment - company related and macro economically (as far as possible regarding timing) out of the way first
2) get your product out
3) and then keep pushing the newsflow.

So what do we have:
  • We have dropped out of the ASX200
  • We probaly will have a Q3 report with sub-optimal earnings
  • Macro economics are tough but these times seem either almost at the end of the downtrend trend or at least not far away before capitulation (at least stockmarket wise).
  • Interest rates won't get higher much more or even start to stagnate before the obvious reduction will kick in (will this happen in the first half of 2024, the second half or in the beginning of 2025? I don't know but it will beginn somewhen and stock market will adjust accordingly in advance)
  • August and September seem not to be a perfect timeslot regarding stock markets. If there's a move upwards it doesn't seem to happen during northern hemisphere summer time very often - more likely towards the end of the year.
  • Maybe bad performing stock even will be reduced/dropped out of the portfolios before the final quarter (end-of year-rally, if there's one).

If you had the possibility to decide when to announce something important would you have done it during the last two months (August/September) or would you do it - let's say mid of October?

#3: Questions:

Some things I have almost no clue about is this (or at least I'm not yet sure what I would expect to happen as I didn't follow the devlopment of shareholder-structure of tech-startups long enough yet):

If I remember correctly Brainchip has a contract with LDA capital to at least sell a final bulk of shares until years end.
I think it was something around the $10.000.000 mark.

What I don't know is the following:
  • Does this have to happen or is it an option?
  • Would LDA have to sell the shares to the open market or could they also be sold directly to interested parties?

If I was a big company that recognizes the importance/future potential of Brainchip and want to collaborate for the years to come,
would it be in my interest to at least get some influence on the company so that competitors can't swallow the whole company and I'll get cut off (without my knowledge in advance)?

If I was somehow in the defence sector (company or institution) how would I secure my influence on a potentially relevant tech/IP provider (except the currently obvious limitations of selling hight-tech to China)?

Would it be in Brainchips interest to have some kind of anchor investor (let's say at least a 10-15% stake) or do you think they don't care about that?

#4: PS. - kinda off-topic:

I stumbled upon a new podcast series about neuromorphic computing some days ago which I find quite interesting although it's more about the history, current developments etc. in general:

Another interesting overview about current developments in AI hardware is the youtube channel "The AI Hardware Show" by Ian Cutress and Sally Ward-Foxton:

Especially the "After Show Podcast" where they discuss or present their opinions regarding each company mentioned during the show, I find quite informative.

Probably you have to take Ian's & Sally's statements as "just another opinion" as they (or at least Ian) seem also to be hired for promoting certain companys (Tenstorrent?) or seem to have good realtionships to some of the who-is-who of the semiconductor world. Nonetheless you might get a good view what major parts of the AI hardware (investors) world is thinking or expecting for the future.

#5: PPS. - some news that recently catched my eye:

Did you see the Prophesee announcement from September 19th (SEMICON Europa 2023, Nov 14–17, 2023, Munich)?

will speak on unlocking next-generation mobile imaging through the fusion of #EventbasedVision and RGB sensors.

As I'm a interested in photography (the german community might remember an old post of me) I'm awaiting event-based solutions for autofocus-tracking on image-sensors for mirrorless cameras. Imagine one-shot learning applied to autofocus-tracking for your current subject of interest (for photography, video/filming, smartphones, AR/VR ...)

Also interesting although no direct relation to Brainchip (more my interpretaion about the timeframe when AIoT will hit the attention of the average Joe):

AMD Hires Intel Exec Who Led Client AI Team For ‘Meteor Lake’ CPUs
"What we’re seeing is there’s lots and lots of reasons to migrate more of this across to the client, which is a really different compute model,” he said in a May Intel video.
“I think there are a number of areas that we expect to play a pretty key role in really defining a new set of user experiences over the next 12 to 18 months,” said Matt Unangst, senior director of AMD’s commercial client and workstation business, in an interview with CRN last month.

Hopefully see you at the $1 party somewhen next year - Good luck ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

Perhaps

Regular
Ooooohh!! What have we here?

Extract only

View attachment 45835

View attachment 45837

View attachment 45838
ARM has 142 AI/IoT partners in their ecosystem.

What makes you think that every news from ARM has any relation to Brainchip? The times for building "icebergs" of wild speculations are long gone.
Maybe the majority here is more interested in facts these days or at least clear Brainchip related speculations (no, not Rob Telsons likes).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
OK...topics changing somewhat, why would a Kiwi, whose lived in Perth for 38 years, not barrack for the Eagles, for the same reason I
still to this day travel under my NZ passport, I put my hand up, guilty as charged officer, Australia is my home, NZ is my spiritual home,
should I have become an Australian citizen years ago, sure I should have, but I'd always back my Aussie mates in the trenches without
hesitation, go the ANZAC spirit !

To throw a spanner in the works, I have barracked for the Brisbane Lions since Leigh Matthews first came onboard and we were languishing
around 16th or worse on the ladder, then came our 3peat, I loved it ! so tomorrow at 5:30 pm NZ time I'll be cheering for my Lions !!

Brainchip back on Monday.....Tech x (y);)
There’s only one team you barrack for no matter how long you’ve lived in Aus…

The ABs..

Remember that thing that’s on at the moment ?

🇳🇿

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Hi Brainchippers,
after all these heated discussions of the last days/weeks I just wanted to join in and summarize my view of the current state of affairs.
I suppose I'm doing this more or less for me personally, as writing it down helps me sorting my thoughts. So here we go:

New IP license agreements obviously are important. If and when they will be announced we will have to see.

I understand the wish for this to happen faster, more often etc. And I assume the reasons why it didn't happen to the extend we all were hoping for until now, might have to do (at least to some extend) with the already much discussed differences between Akida v1.0 vs Akida 1500/v2.0. Whereas the successors seems to have been developed more in line with input from the industry.

It will happen as one or more companies have requested certain changes and they wouldn't request it if they weren't interested in the technology. One could argue now that Brainchip soley acted in this direction as nobody was interested before, but interest is there (at least that was stated multiple times by the company), announcements of partnerships/collaborations did happen, so it sounds more like "we needed to adjust to better match the requirements of potential customers" to me.

Then there's something I see pretty much the same as @Perhaps, I think partnership announcements with companies like Tata get underestimated by far. Why I think this is not valued enough I'll try to explain below:

The major (IoT) chip-players (ARM, Qualcomm, Nvidia and now also Intel) are currently trying to change parts of their business model.

Previously they just sold their "low end" IoT chips or IP. Revenue was there but if you follow the whole discussion about ARM's valuation you will notice that it's at least interesting that a company that provides a big part of the technology for almost al!l chip-based devices in the world except classic CPU & GPU dosen't generate more money.

What's happening now (and also the german Intel guy - sorry I forgot his name - mentioned it) is - all these companies are trying to get at least a small percentage of their customers' product sales. I think Nvidia and Qualcomm were first, and the automotive industry (and probably) other customers didn't quite like it very much.

So it's not a perfectly safe thing to bet on that this way of trying to improve revenue will work out fine for these chip-companies, rising RISC-V adoption might already be a hint of their customers resistance to it (in addition to avoiding licensing costs in general and other advantages). But I think this will develope in two ways:

Some companies will start to design their own stuff/chips and they still will need some IP for it. Other customers who don't have the knowledge, money or time to develop their own chips will just have to accept to drop some % of their revenue to the chip-companies. You could compare it to the software subscription models. Nobody really likes them but if most of the relevant providers do it you (as a customer) don't have much choice (in the near term). And if it's priced fair, you like the company or their service - it dosen't have to be a negative.

What I was trying to say is: IP licensens are important (and royalties afterwards also of course), but beeing rewarded by product revenue of a partner/customer (e.g. in the medical tech area) is underappreaciated by most of us here in my view.

Of course I also wish Brainchip would announce relevant stuff on the ASX more frequently and regarding the availability of version 2.0 (and hopefully some licence agreements) it couldn't come soon enough.

Will it be it during the last days of September, somewhen in October or in the beginning of November?

1) get all bad news/sentiment - company related and macro economically (as far as possible regarding timing) out of the way first
2) get your product out

So what do we have:
  • Macro economics are tough but these times seem either almost at the end of the downtrend trend or at least not far away before capitulation (at least stockmarket wise).
  • Interest rates won't get higher much more or even start to stagnate before the obvious reduction will kick in (will this happen in the first half of 2024, the second half or in the beginning of 2025? I don't know but it will beginn somewhen and stock market will adjust accordingly in advance)
  • August and September seem not to be a perfect timeslot regarding stock markets. If there's a move upwards it doesn't seem to happen during northern hemisphere summer time very often - more likely towards the end of the year.
  • Maybe bad performing stock even will be reduced/dropped out of the portfolios before the final quarter (end-of year-rally, if there's one).

If you had the possibility to decide when to announce something important would you have done it during the last two months (August/September) or would you do it - let's say mid of October?

Some things I have almost no clue about is this (or at least I'm not yet sure what I would expect to happen as I didn't follow the devlopment of shareholder-structure of tech-startups long enough yet):

If I remember correctly Brainchip has a contract with LDA capital to at least sell a final bulk of shares until years end.

• Would LDA have to sell the shares to the open market or could they also be sold directly to interested parties?

If I was a big company that recognizes the importance/future potential of Brainchip and want to collaborate for the years to come,
would it be in my interest to at least get some influence on the company so that competitors can't swallow the whole company and I'll get cut off (without my knowledge in advance)?

If I was somehow in the defence sector (company or institution) how would I secure my influence on a potentially relevant tech/IP provider (except the currently obvious limitations of selling hight-tech to China)?

Would it be in Brainchips interest to have some kind of anchor investor (let's say at least a 10-15% stake) or do you think they don't care about that?

I stumbled upon a new podcast series about neuromorphic computing some days ago which I find quite interesting although it's more about the history, current developments etc. in general:

Another interesting overview about current developments in AI hardware is the youtube channel "The AI Hardware Show" by Ian Cutress and Sally Ward-Foxton:

Especially the "After Show Podcast" where they discuss or present their opinions regarding each company mentioned during the show, I find quite informative.

Probably you have to take Ian's & Sally's statements as "just another opinion" as they (or at least Ian) seem also to be hired for promoting certain companys (Tenstorrent?) or seem to have good realtionships to some of the who-is-who of the semiconductor world. Nonetheless you might get a good view what major parts of the AI hardware (investors) world is thinking or expecting for the future.

Did you see the Prophesee announcement from September 19th (SEMICON Europa 2023, Nov 14–17, 2023, Munich)?

As I'm a interested in photography (the german community might remember an old post of me) I'm awaiting event-based solutions for autofocus-tracking on image-sensors for mirrorless cameras. Imagine one-shot learning applied to autofocus-tracking for your current subject of interest (for photography, video/filming, smartphones, AR/VR ...)

Also interesting although no direct relation to Brainchip (more my interpretaion about the timeframe when AIoT will hit the attention of the average Joe):

In my view based on the events and happenings over the lst 3 years the below scenario occurring would not surprise me one little bit….

ARM slowly building up an unofficial position in BRN through unrelated parties.. They’ve already infiltrated BRN with many ex ARM employees..
Any number of institutions x 5-6 or more could accumulate 4-4.5% over time not signalling any substantial holder notices, gradually buying and selling to each other whilst the price lowers, and at the same time loaning out to short sellers.

Then when there is a controlling interest large enough, let the good news start coming out with a few official contracts and products sticking, pushing the market cap back towards 1billion. ARM comes in and you offers 1.5billion, PVDM and Anil get sweet deals to go on the ARM BOD with relevant interests and holdings, their product Akida gets onto market as they want and the ASX shareholders as usual get screwed over…

Stranger things have happened I’m sure..

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
At least everyone's more upbeat today haha
Just btw I don't think Sean promised an ASX ann, so much as announcing the release. Hopefully it's on the ASX but would be more than happy with a media release.
Sorry for repeating myself, but it's the availability I'm excited about (for new contracts) more than the Ann itself. Plus it should theoretically already be priced
WHERE'S THE PROMISED ANNOUNCEMENT
BRN MANAGEMENT DON'T GIVE A SHIT

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

What makes you think that every news from ARM has any relation to Brainchip? The times for building "icebergs" of wild speculations are long gone.
Maybe the majority here is more interested in facts these days or at least clear Brainchip related speculations (no, not Rob Telsons likes).
Aren't we the only neuromorphic one though?..

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Looks like quite a bit is happening on the neuromorphic front in Israel.

I found a link to this website, which seems to have gone online recently and - while up and running - not all of its subpages are clickable yet.

It seems to be a mixture between a shop selling cutting-edge neuromorphic equipment and a lab doing research and consultancy.

View attachment 45885

View attachment 45886

Three research projects are listed on https://neuromorphic-lab.com/projects, two of them experimenting with analog neuromorphic chips (so that excludes Akida), but the description of the third one doesn’t mention analog:

View attachment 45887

As I’ve noted before, the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) heavily rely on drones for border protection, so Akida, being able to process auditory signals on-device, would be a perfect fit for them.

I wonder whether Mauro Diamant, our man in Israel, is involved in any way (“led by industry professionals”/“connecting industry and research”)? Maybe we’ll find out more after the SemIsrael Expo 2023 in October, the country’s premier professional semiconductor event.

The lab’s mission statement as well as the use of the word “national” to me hint that the Israeli government could be behind this new institution:

“The National Neuromorphic Engineering Lab is a national Innovation Lab based in Israel. Our mission is to advance the field of neuromorphic computing through cutting-edge research and development. By providing access to top researchers and industry professionals, we aim to position Israel as a global leader in this revolutionary technology. Our work is supported by the Israeli Innovation Authority.” (https://neuromorphic-lab.com/about)

It is all a bit secretive, with no names or pictures of the sales or research team at all, just a contact email and phone number.

View attachment 45888

As you can see, there are already (at least) two established neuromorphic labs in the country so far - one unsurprisingly located at Israel’s leading tech institution, the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, and the other (according to their website the only one that takes part in Intel’s neuromorphic research community) at the Open University of Israel in Ra’anana.

The personal webpage of that second lab’s principal investigator Prof Elishai Ezra Tsur lists NVIDIA, Intel Labs, Accenture Labs as well as the Israel Innovation Authority as supporters. In case he is still in contact with someone at the NASA Ames Research Center - where according to his bio he attended a graduate studies programme by Singularity University more than a decade ago - they must surely have sung Akida’s praises to him by now…

View attachment 45890
Now I am closing on an extremely speculative thought - could the person behind the contact email eli@neuromorphic-lab.com be the above featured Prof. Elishai Ezra Tsur? 🤔
While he may have more than enough research work to do at the NBEL lab, the distance between the two labs is a mere 25 - 30 km max, depending on the Neuromorphic Lab’s location in Tel Aviv (no address is provided). Of course Eli is a common Hebrew name/abbreviation, so it may well be possible there is no connection at all, but then again who knows? He could have been selected as coordinator to set up this new lab.

Some lab somewhere in Israel must by now be playing around with Akida. I am pretty sure Mauro took care of that! 😊

1695987123086.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Hi Brainchippers,

2) get your product out

So what do we have:

The remaining LDA obligation is for around 3 million AUD, from the sale of 10 million shares, with an option to sell another 10 million.

That's just my recollection.

Currently not sitting well, if they don't take up the additional option.

I think BrainChip would be currently renegotiating The arrangement, but if that's the case LDA would have the upper hand, without a significant increase in the share price in the coming weeks.

I'm confident that we will get that, but the Company can't rely on it, so next few weeks will be interesting..

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Well ARM have their helium vector extension and Ethos NPU, but neither of these come close to Akida's performance.

Such 20th century solutions cannot run as coolly as Akida. After all, who wants to get caught red-handed with an Apple iPhone 15?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom