BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
The person making false reports should be banned.
I've never posted a chart.
This is another reason I've cancelled my direct debit to this forum.
@zeeb0t this person who made a false report is costing you money.
View attachment 45872

Two of my posts replying to Bravo are also deleted and moderated

But Bravos, Auseires and Wlzys can troll and bait as much as they want.

Will tell you everything you need to know about this "balanced" forum.

And this post getting modded in 3...2...1...

Saint Wilzy the patreon of bullies 🙏 pray for us

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JoMo68

Regular
Well, I'm betting the last two weeks are behind us. I'm also having a few bob on the next two weeks being in front of us.😂😂.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.;)

Go Pies!!!!!
Mascot Afl GIF by CollingwoodFC
Just saw Mason Cox looking very relaxed (although how can you tell really).

Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
If you read what I ACTUALLY said, I said that all those companies (Sandia, Sony, Mercedes, etc) were all part of the original Intel Neuromorpic Research Community, which is why I thought it was weird, hence why I said "but it's so weird". How is that supposed to be misleading? Far out what is the place turning into when you can't comment on something being interesting when it doesn't add up.

And as to your further point about Mercedes not mentioning us, they did, at the time calling us "the artificial intelligence experts" and more recently in Marcus Shafer's blog.

Add, who else do you think Magnus Ostberg is talking about in this recent linkedin post from a few days ago? A company they've worked with and lauded for its demonstrated capabilities with "Hey Mercedes" or Intel, who haven't managed yet to get themselves out of research stage as far as we know.

Ask yourself, why the heck Merc be working with Intel when Marcus Kennedy on 30 June 2023 (GM for Gaming at Intel) admitted they haven't cracked the nut yet?

Sheesh! Rude git!

View attachment 45865

View attachment 45868

View attachment 45869

Touché Bravo, 'rude git' how eloquently you live up to your self appointed name.

• Haha

Tezza

Regular
Looks like after market Ann. How far will we drop if no Ann by 3.50pm. Hmmmm

• Haha
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Looks like after market Ann. How far will we drop if no Ann by 3.50pm. Hmmmm
Yes unfortunately I've heard on good authority, well 'dot join' that Gen2 is an abstract failure and that's why the release will be after market prior to a long weekend so the fallout isn't quite so bad. I was wrong, this dot joining is actually fun 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
cat bed GIF

Dot joining is fun and I completely support it.
We have dot joined a lot of companies, just need a few of those to actually sign it.
Merc already has said they're trying out Akida, but no issues with more dot joining.
We are all grown ups and we should be able to distinguish between dots and reality.
You're not allowed to discuss anything else though because that's "repetitive" unless you're dot joining.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Newk R

Regular
Just saw Mason Cox looking very relaxed (although how can you tell really).
I think they are all relaxed. Maybe they don't have any BRN shares🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

marsch85

Regular
With the public holidays might as well announce on Tuesday. What’s a few days.

Reactions: 1 users
Are you serious - these companies haven't mentioned us for years. Notably Merc did not say anything about AKIDA during the most recent EV release. Stop creating dots where they don't exist. In fact stop creating dots altogether, they are misleading and fictitious. Until the company (BRN) actually releases something, which they currently appear unable or unwilling to do, then these dots simply don't exist. Intel working with Merc is not a dot, but it is a ver big concern.
What is the forum for, if it's not for dots and speculating?

Every share forum in the World is for sharing research and speculation, opinions etc..
Otherwise, why be here at all and just twiddle our thumbs..

Edit - also gifs, memes and songs of choice, jokes and general banter. We are after all human?
Even inside the sock puppets, a human hand resides..
I don't think we have bots on here, yet..
Except Annbot and Edbot..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Foxdog

Regular
With the public holidays might as well announce on Tuesday. What’s a few days.
Unfortunately it's a couple of days after the latest possible promised date during a time when the company knows the SP is under pressure and the shareholders aren't happy.

But it's ok because announcements will do what announcements will do.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
cat bed GIF

Dot joining is fun and I completely support it.
We have dot joined a lot of companies, just need a few of those to actually sign it.
Merc already has said they're trying out Akida, but no issues with more dot joining.
We are all grown ups and we should be able to distinguish between dots and reality.
You're not allowed to discuss anything else though because that's "repetitive" unless you're dot joining.
You’re also allowed to brown nose Fact Finder. It’s his elixir.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Proga

Regular
If you read what I ACTUALLY said, I said that all those companies (Sandia, Sony, Mercedes, etc) were all part of the original Intel Neuromorpic Research Community, which is why I thought it was weird, hence why I said "but it's so weird". How is that supposed to be misleading? Far out what is the place turning into when you can't comment on something being interesting when it doesn't add up.

And as to your further point about Mercedes not mentioning us, they did, at the time calling us "the artificial intelligence experts" and more recently in Marcus Shafer's blog.

Add, who else do you think Magnus Ostberg is talking about in this recent linkedin post from a few days ago? A company they've worked with and lauded for its demonstrated capabilities with "Hey Mercedes" or Intel, who haven't managed yet to get themselves out of research stage as far as we know.

Ask yourself, why the heck Merc be working with Intel when Marcus Kennedy on 30 June 2023 (GM for Gaming at Intel) admitted they haven't cracked the nut yet?

Sheesh! Rude git!

View attachment 45865

View attachment 45868

View attachment 45869
The new 2024 EQ MB's on the new MMA platform isn't going to be released until early next year. They recently revealed to the media their prototype 2024 EV on the platform. Basically a concept vehicle before they go into full production which has most but not all of the features in the production model.

The facelifted 2024 Mercedes-Benz EQB all-electric SUV is officially here and comes with several new features that should make it more attractive to prospective buyers.

Set to arrive at US dealerships in the first half of 2024, the refreshed EQB now comes as standard with a newly designed black panel that features the German brand’s signature star pattern at the front, where the grille would be on an ICE-powered vehicle, redesigned rear LED lights, a new generation for the infotainment system, and updated driving assistance systems.

As standard, the new compact SUV now features a 10.25-inch central touchscreen which runs an updated generation of the company’s MBUX infotainment system. Three display styles – subtle, sporty, and classic – and three modes – navigation, assistance, and service – can be chosen by the driver, and the voice control function has been improved compared to the previous model year.

They are also changing from Valeo's 400v electric motor to a 800v from a different supplier. I think the change will be in the 2025 model

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

charmander

Regular
I could imagine that a lot of people left this forum or keep quiet because of all these pages full of stuff that does not concern BrainChip. :rolleyes:
It is a waste of time having to read them all while hoping to find news about Akida. Please come back to BrainChip and Akida.
Me being one of them Chips.

I'm young(ish) and new to investing, putting in a few bucks here and there where I can afford it. I'm quite deep %wise in the red and although I'm sure most would scoff at the $ values I'm holding it means a lot to me.

I used to read this every morning over a coffee or two, and enjoyed occasionally chiming in here and HC with a question to try and spark discussion and improve my understanding on the company, industry and general markets but this place has become an absolute cesspit of late.

Yes, the share price is disappointing. Yes, I also wish I sold over $2. But it shouldn't take a bloke like me to ask everyone to be respectful and civilised and stop personally attacking people and reacting impulsively/emotionally. You know who throws a tantrum when things don't go their way? I'm sure everyone here can figure that out

Thanks to all those who continue to provide great insights here (and to those who respectfully provide challenge, I appreciate you also), like Chips said there are plenty who have left and I hope to see them back here soon - if you're acting like a toddler and whingeing and not providing anything of value, please stop and move on - go outside, have a beer, go to the gym, spend time with your family, I don't care, just stop bringing the rest of us down.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

mrgds

Regular
For those that give a shit ............... 0-100kmh = 1.9secs
GREEN BABY YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................:alien:
Screenshot (36).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Me being one of them Chips.

I'm young(ish) and new to investing, putting in a few bucks here and there where I can afford it. I'm quite deep %wise in the red and although I'm sure most would scoff at the $ values I'm holding it means a lot to me.

I used to read this every morning over a coffee or two, and enjoyed occasionally chiming in here and HC with a question to try and spark discussion and improve my understanding on the company, industry and general markets but this place has become an absolute cesspit of late.

Yes, the share price is disappointing. Yes, I also wish I sold over $2. But it shouldn't take a bloke like me to ask everyone to be respectful and civilised and stop personally attacking people and reacting impulsively/emotionally. You know who throws a tantrum when things don't go their way? I'm sure everyone here can figure that out

Thanks to all those who continue to provide great insights here (and to those who respectfully provide challenge, I appreciate you also), like Chips said there are plenty who have left and I hope to see them back here soon - if you're acting like a toddler and whingeing and not providing anything of value, please stop and move on - go outside, have a beer, go to the gym, spend time with your family, I don't care, just stop bringing the rest of us down.
Young(ish) here too (35)…

“I'm quite deep %wise in the red and although I'm sure most would scoff at the $ values I'm holding it means a lot to me.” Mate, we’re all on our own journey - nobody will scoff at anything, and to be investing at any age is a good thing. Done well, it will seperate you from your peers (said from a pool in Bangkok).

These forums are for discussion and sometimes discussion turns to shit. The cool thing though is that you can just not read it.

I personally am just over the brown nosing BS from people who’d consider themselves adults, and the copy and paste waffle from retired solicitors who aren’t in the courtroom anymore but still expect to everyone to listen. I’ll continue to call that out while I wait for worth while reading material - sorry if that is interrupting your morning cup of joe.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Keep up the great work Bravo. The dot joining is part of the journey. What we chose to do with those dots is our decision alone - we are grown adults after all.
Don't stop doing what you do so well Bravo. I'm rooting for you and your dots. :)

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams cone true!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
You are correct.. A big dump @0.19 :-( ...but hoping we finish @0.20??
Shiiiit who thought anyone would be cheering for .20c this time 12 months ago.

Some awful quiet posters now. Just going through old TSEX and HC posts for some people because the Singa’s are telling me to - you know who you are and where you at??

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom