BRN Discussion Ongoing

A8kr1

I’d be interested to see the total number of shareholders now compared to a year ago. From memory there were, at one stage, over 40,000 which is usually seen as a negative as companies prefer to have fewer retail and more institutional investors.
Perhaps the silence and crushing share price has helped to clear out the number of retail holders to form a more solid shareholder base moving forward.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Thanks for the response. I'll be looking into it further.
As I noted, it is my opinion. Data protection is already a very complex field. And the guidelines and laws for AI are still in progress as far as I know. This will certainly take some time because the ideas diverge and all the nation states have to agree on a compromise. Both in combination would then result in the boundary conditions.
The EU Parliament even has such strict proposals that facial recognition by AI should be banned.
So it will take some time until it is clear for us which approaches are allowed.
Personally, I wouldn't want my facial recognition data, voice recognition data and what I speak to end up in a cloud at Amazon, for example, and I think I'm just one of many.
That's why I said in the beginning that Akida seemed like a monopoly to me, because it handles most of the problems onboard. But we can't do the maths without the big players lobbying to get their technology to market.
We will see.
Of course, the cloud operators have a main interest in getting as much traffic as possible through them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

rayzor

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

The Pope

Regular
I’d be interested to see the total number of shareholders now compared to a year ago. From memory there were, at one stage, over 40,000 which is usually seen as a negative as companies prefer to have fewer retail and more institutional investors.
Perhaps the silence and crushing share price has helped to clear out the number of retail holders to form a more solid shareholder base moving forward.
Hi. Yes my recall was around 46000 share holders. At the last AGM in Sydney someone from BRN (will remain nameless) did say to me they would prefer a good percentage less retail investors so lines up with your comment. I’m happy for others to confirm real reasons as to why.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
OK...topics changing somewhat, why would a Kiwi, whose lived in Perth for 38 years, not barrack for the Eagles, for the same reason I
still to this day travel under my NZ passport, I put my hand up, guilty as charged officer, Australia is my home, NZ is my spiritual home,
should I have become an Australian citizen years ago, sure I should have, but I'd always back my Aussie mates in the trenches without
hesitation, go the ANZAC spirit !

To throw a spanner in the works, I have barracked for the Brisbane Lions since Leigh Matthews first came onboard and we were languishing
around 16th or worse on the ladder, then came our 3peat, I loved it ! so tomorrow at 5:30 pm NZ time I'll be cheering for my Lions !!

Brainchip back on Monday.....Tech x (y);)

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
OK...topics changing somewhat, why would a Kiwi, whose lived in Perth for 38 years, not barrack for the Eagles, for the same reason I
still to this day travel under my NZ passport, I put my hand up, guilty as charged officer, Australia is my home, NZ is my spiritual home,
should I have become an Australian citizen years ago, sure I should have, but I'd always back my Aussie mates in the trenches without

To throw a spanner in the works, I have barracked for the Brisbane Lions since Leigh Matthews first came onboard and we were languishing
around 16th or worse on the ladder, then came our 3peat, I loved it ! so tomorrow at 5:30 pm NZ time I'll be cheering for my Lions !!

Tech, you may be familiar with the following remark from the former NZ PM, Robert Muldoon.
“When a New Zealander emigrates to Australia the average IQ of both nations rises.”

As for the Brisbane Lions, most morning’s I have a coffee with some ruffians, and that's just the girls, at a cafe in a Victorian provincial city. This morning the staff are decked out in Lions guernsey's. The son of the owners is a Lion, although he's not playing in the GF. Seems as though if you're not a Magpie all others are cheering the Lions.

Mc.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Salad1

Emerged

Brainchip back on

Hopefully the Lions are successful for you unlike BrainChip.........😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Tech, you may be familiar with the following remark from the former NZ PM, Robert Muldoon.
“When a New Zealander emigrates to Australia the average IQ of both nations rises.”

As for the Brisbane Lions, most morning’s I have a coffee with some ruffians, and that's just the girls, at a cafe in a Victorian provincial city. This morning the staff are decked out in Lions guernsey's. The son of the owners is a Lion, although he's not playing in the GF. Seems as though if you're not a Magpie all others are cheering the Lions.

Mc.

Victorian here.
GO LIONS!! 🦁
😂

Having said that,
One Australia 🇦🇺 One Nation ❤

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
Two of my posts replying to Bravo are also deleted and moderated

But Bravos, Auseires and Wlzys can troll and bait as much as they want.

Will tell you everything you need to know about this "balanced" forum.

And this post getting modded in 3...2...1...

Saint Wilzy the patreon of bullies 🙏 pray for us
I know it is difficult but you need to understand Wlzys has significant mental health issues. I put the obvious mentally incapacitated Wlzys on ignore years ago so I didn't reply and upset his delicate mental state any further

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
Victorian here.
GO LIONS!! 🦁
😂

Having said that,
One Australia 🇦🇺 One Nation ❤
Queenslander here. Go the Lions and the mighty Broncos. Never played AFL. Just Rugby and League.

• Fire

Proga

Regular

Mc.
There is an old AFL adage. Who is your second team? Whoever the Pies are playing

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Don’t care what others think, emailed Tony Dawg, Strike 2 coming,Fn useless this mob.Sean can book his plane flight back,can’t wait for AGM, Don’t care if they pull a rabbit out. Treating shareholders with contempt. If others on here are stupid enough to vote with them that’s fine,no bonus, Director clean out. Think it ain’t gunna happen think again

Reactions: 1 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Queenslander here. Go the Lions and the mighty Broncos. Never played AFL. Just Rugby and League.
Up the wahs but in their absence I’m rooting for the Cowboys!

CHIPS

Regular
This forum has become like a kindergarten. I just read or scrolled through 10 pages of nonsense. What a waste of time.
Unbelievable. 🤬

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 41 users

Proga

Regular
Up the wahs but in their absence I’m rooting for the Cowboys!
not a bad third choice behind the Broncos. SJ was simply scintillating this year. Was robbed at the daily M's. Tohu wasn't far behind. He's the rock.

• Love

Mazewolf

Regular
While we're talking about football ...I think Brainchip should enter, and win, that robo-soccer contest that's on each year! Thereby demonstrating Akida's superior performance. Let's make it happen! :cool::ninja::devilish:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Salad1

Emerged
This forum has become like a kindergarten. I just read or scrolled through 10 pages of nonsense. What a waste of time.
Unbelievable. 🤬
I tend to disagree nonsense is better than the bullsh@t from all the dot joiner bullish posters who have now conveniently left this forum.......

• Love
  • Haha

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
not a bad third choice behind the Broncos. SJ was simply scintillating this year. Was robbed at the daily M's. Tohu wasn't far behind. He's the rock.
Ponga still played better than you or I did haha so good on him for taking the medal. SJ has learned a lesson here for sure - money comes and goes, but the club that raised you should never be over looked.

If he plays next season like he did the one just gone then I think he will be a shoe in for the Dally M.

• Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
Unbelievable. 🤬

Yep......... absolute infestation.

yeahhhp.gif

• Fire

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Unbelievable. 🤬
Quick, go and tell the teacher!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom