Regular
It will probably come after the market closes with a bad 4C
The 4c is not due until the end of next month

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Well I am posting this early to beat the flurry of discussion if the company comes good and releases what they will release on V2 by the end of the month.

Yes it’s almost Xmas and the Perth crew havnt had a wee tipple for a while. Thus as social director I have thrown the dart and picked a date (which suits my manic calendar of course) for a get together prior to Xmas.

It is Wed 15 Nov. Hopefully time for the SP to rise a bit to make sure it’s a happy environment with a decent group of people and if not, I expect to be drinking by myself. Regulars just send me a direct message and new Perth investors if interested direct message and I will Let you know location closer to date once I know numbers and book a venue.
You know end of the month is actually tomorrow and a little more depending on what time zone they're going by?..

So an announcement could still come Monday, or even a little longer..

I wouldn't be placing bets on it being today..

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Haha
Did I get the 4C dates wrong 😑
Not the dates, but the date results are released, which is one month after.

Plenty of time, to get the accounting right..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
What would justify a Trading Halt around 10am this morning ??

Not that I'm implying we will get one, just interested in peoples views.

Regards...Tech.

It's a miserable life, fighting for the sake of fighting. There is more whinging bull sheet on here than there is anything to do with brainchip. What a waste of life.
Good morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Good point.

A couple of days ago, another poster brought this up already - how can they tell a shareholder via an email that there would be a market sensitive Ann by the end of the month? Sounds a bit interesting to me.

Anyways, hopefully they are able to keep the word, even though HOW the market will receive this news will have to be wait and seen.
It’s market sensitive so would have to be released through ASX first… would be my assumption.. So either TH before open today, or release at some stage today is my view

Salad1

Emerged

Regards...Tech.
A new signed I.P Licence or 2 because if its just to announce that V2 is now commercially available it would be a waste of time if no one wants it......

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

davidfitz

Regular
Announcement due any day, don't expect too much but at least they are keeping their word!

An extract from my communications with Tony....

"We have already announced our intention to provide an update on Akida 2.0 by the end of this month, and we will do so."
I for one am really disappointed that they are leaving it to the last day :(.

Of course if they do issue an update it will have to be something special for me to remain confident in their ability to achieve substantial revenue.

Unfortunately, I am starting to lose faith in their leadership.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Regards...Tech.
If during trading hours, it would just be the 15min or whatever it is.

I don't think they can really do a trading halt proper, for something that is expected..

A proper trading halt, is for something extraordinary that is occurring, that would affect trading in the entity, is my understanding.

• Fire
  • Love

BaconLover

Founding Member

Regards...Tech.
An IP contract,
Another capital raise, or
A formal interest from another company with an offer

Anything else is usually deemed ''immaterial'' so not sure what else could fit into this category :unsure:

Last edited:

DK6161

Regular
Hello fellow chippers!

Just received an unofficial update from the company.
How exciting!
The company has decided not to do an official announcement about AKD 2.0 because it is a bit pointless really at this stage when they are now focusing in AKD2500 which is due out September 2024.
So instead there will be a zoom presentation which is likely to happen by the end of next quarter with selected shareholders.
Be sure to check your email to see if you are lucky enough to get the invitation link.
Also Chris's farewell next Friday is still going ahead. A reminder that it is byo drinks, cakes, and tablecloths. It would be good if you can help with the clean up afterwards.
Unfortunately Chris has declined the farewell invite, but it is still going ahead anyway because Aileen has already started making a cake and we all know how excited she is making her first gluten-free cake. We also can't get a refund for the clown dude that we hired for the party. So it is going ahead everyone!
Bye!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Did I get the 4C dates wrong 😑
This quarter has finished ..so you are correct...but realease of 4C is usually by end of the following month :) .. July/Aug/Sept = by end of Oct

Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Screenshot_20230926-190143-581~2.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hello fellow chippers!

How exciting!
The company has decided not to do an official announcement about AKD 2.0 because it is a bit pointless really at this stage when they are now focusing in AKD2500 which is due out September 2024.
So instead there will be a zoom presentation which is likely to happen by the end of next quarter with selected shareholders.
Be sure to check your email to see if you are lucky enough to get the invitation link.
Also Chris's farewell next Friday is still going ahead. A reminder that it is byo drinks, cakes, and tablecloths. It would be good if you can help with the clean up afterwards.
Unfortunately Chris has declined the farewell invite, but it is still going ahead anyway because Aileen has already started making a cake and we all know how excited she is making her first gluten-free cake. We also can't get a refund for the clown dude that we hired for the party. So it is going ahead everyone!
Bye!

This is gold hahaha

• Haha
Hello fellow chippers!

How exciting!
Bye!
How is it bring your own cakes, when Aileen is making one 🤔..

Are they expecting a big turnout and hers is just for select staff?..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
How is it being your own cakes, when Aileen is making one 🤔..

Are they expecting a big turnout and hers is just for select staff?..
You have answered it lol

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If during trading hours, it would just be the 15min or whatever it is.

I don't think they can really do a trading halt proper, for something that is expected..

A proper trading halt, is for something extraordinary that is occurring, that would affect trading in the entity, is my understanding.
I think we can go into a 'Temporary suspension' ie couple of hours if needed? But as you say a Price sensitive announcement can be made at any time of the day up until 7pm est ... and it will be followed by a 20min blackout of trading until the news is disseminated to the market!!

Reactions: 7 users

davidfitz

Regular
Glad to see most of us are seeing the funny side to the lack of an announcement. I believed Tony was being sincere when he confirmed that the announcement would be by the end of the month (last trading day of September).

I have spent the last few minutes clicking on refresh in anticipation but to no avail.

Please refrain from emailing him as I am sure it is not his fault that the board do not have any concern for their shareholders.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom