BRN Discussion Ongoing

manny100

Regular
Wow FMF! That certainly is interesting!

Correct me if I’m wrong but it sounds like they may be the same companies that were involved in the original INRC (Intel Neuromorpic Research Community). But it’s so weird, especially for Intel to mention Mercedes and AFRL in the same paragraph in which they talk about Loihi and new applications when these two companies in particular have clearly communicated partnerships/dealings with us and commented in such glowing terms on our technology.

Very interesting as Sergeant Schulz would say! Very interesting Indeed!
Everybody will be testing all available products.
No one wants to be left out or miss an opportunity via being tardy not testing a new product.
AKIDA 1000 would have been tested by all. That is the source of the suggested improvements by clients we will see in Gen2.
Gen 3 plans to be released later this will be client focussed as well.
It's a step be step journey.
It's a sure thing all the big players have tested AKIDA to the nth degree.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I’m wondering if we’ll see some form of communication regarding our Akida GEN2 today? Holding my breath from……now! 😉

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Goldphish

Emerged
I find this a little interesting........

And this. A bit of a longshot perhaps.....

The guy who designed the iPhone is reportedly talking to ChatGPT boss Sam Altman about making a new AI device

Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
So an Ann today as promised?
🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
May have talked about already, but just came across this latest news:

Mercedes-Benz will launch its production-ready version of DRIVE PILOT in the United States. The class-leading system for conditionally automated driving rolls out in late 2023 with a limited fleet of SAE Level 31 equipped EQS Sedans in California and Nevada called DRIVE PILOT: First Class.

In early 2024, Mercedes-Benz plans for additional customer deliveries of DRIVE PILOT equipped MY2024 EQS Sedan and S-Class models with participating authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers in California and Nevada.

California and Nevada are the first two states to approve the system and issued certification for use on major freeways. While the regulatory framework varies by state, Mercedes-Benz intends to further expand availability of this revolutionary new technology to additional US markets in the future.
All well and good SFB, but have you seen the restrictions on it?
Max speed ................ 40 mph
Must be following another vehicle
Must be a dual laned highway with a solid medium strip
Can only be used in good weather, ie; no mist, fog, rain, and can only be used in daylight hours
No lane changing whilst activated ..................

In other words, "A NON-CONTENDER"

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
With that performance and that range it seems doubtful…. Some car companies love to overstate, I am sure they are keen to say they are as good as MB.

Also buy one quick as I am sure they will be start to be banned in some countries with that crazy acceleration and top speed….

How many people are going to kill themselves and other people with that performance! Damn.
Tesla have been working on their battery tech (4680) for much longer than MB,
The Tesla Roadster , if it ever gets into production, will have a large battery pack, probably over 150kwh, which is what they believe will allow it to do that ridiculous 0-100 time and get the 1000km range.

Reactions: 4 users

Frangipani

Regular
But it’s so weird, especially for Intel to mention Mercedes and AFRL in the same paragraph in which they talk about Loihi and new applications when these two companies in particular have clearly communicated partnerships/dealings with us and commented in such glowing terms on our technology.

Yeah, the key wording for me with Intel's acknowledgement is the companies are examples working on potential applications.

Not so much they are necessarily working with Intel (or could be as well, especially the research ones) but that these companies want to develop applications for neuromorphic and just so happens a couple at least are working with Akida as well as we know.

Good for us is the acknowledgement, as if anyone listening to the keynote happened to look up the companies mentioned they would find references to us.

I hate to be a party pooper, but unfortunately that live blog post by Intel communications manager Jeremy Schultz you were quoting doesn’t clearly differentiate between what Intel’s CEO Pat Gelsinger actually said in his keynote and the author’s additional live commentary for his readers. Kind of like a sports commentator who will provide background info about the players during a match.

Listen to the keynote from 1:27:45 h.

Gelsinger talks about neuromorphic computing for a total of just over a minute. It is naturally music to our ears when he proclaims (and dramatically stresses the word “dramatic” 😊) that “Neuromorphic computing is showing unique capabilities in this area with dramatic improvements of power and performance over other conventional architectures.”

He also briefly mentions the Intel Neuromorphic Research Community (INRC) and the “200 plus groups participating” in it, but does not name any individual companies or labs at all!

Instead he goes on to say “Intel is working with a wide range of collaborators to enable this computing capability”…
Very interesting as Sergeant Schulz would say! Very interesting Indeed!
…before he changes the topic to quantum computing.

So unless Intel published an edited recording of the keynote, it was actually Sergeant Schulz, pardon Jeremy Schultz (and not Intel’s CEO Pat Gelsinger) who commented that widespread adoption of neuromorphic technology was still years away and listed all those illustrious names already working on potential applications, but didn’t make it totally clear if he was referring to specific INRC participants or companies/ involved in neuromorphic research in general.

So to cut a long story short: Anyone just listening to the CEO’s keynote without following the live blog report wouldn’t have pricked up their ears at the mention of those entities at least partly known to be in entangled in Akida’s spider net, as they simply weren’t mentioned by Gelsinger at all.

1695936984278.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Tesla are developing their own battery called a 4680, which they believe will "in time" get them to 1000km range.
Your right, as of now they can only get around 500km
Its a 2 seater roadster so should weigh alot less which gives it more endurance ability

Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Tesla are developing their own battery called a 4680, which they believe will "in time" get them to 1000km range.
Your right, as of now they can only get around 500km
Thanks for the reply/info @mrgds ....Thought you'd be up on everything Tesla ;) Hoping you can post your 'Green' Roadster today!? 🙏🙏🙏:cool:

Finally some positive territory for Major indexes

1695940320046.png

📣📣 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE BRN 📣📣 🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
With that performance and that range it seems doubtful…. Some car companies love to overstate, I am sure they are keen to say they are as good as MB.

Also buy one quick as I am sure they will be start to be banned in some countries with that crazy acceleration and top speed….

How many people are going to kill themselves and other people with that performance! Damn.
Yep agree... That is some serious acceleration!! 😲

Reactions: 1 users

Euks

Regular
So an Ann today as promised?
🤔
I don’t want to get shot down here!

But why release the September newsletter 2 days ago if there was more news to come in September???

I think that tells us they are not ready which is disappointing considering we’ve been told to expect it by the end of the September…

Just my thoughts.

Anyways, I hope I’m wrong! Enjoy the long weekend and footy finals and definitely come on here to read the complete meltdown everybody has if I’m correct 😂

Cheers
Euks

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member

But why release the September newsletter 2 days ago if there was more news to come in September???

I think that tells us they are not ready which is disappointing considering we’ve been told to expect it by the end of the September…

Just my thoughts.

Anyways, I hope I’m wrong! Enjoy the long weekend and footy finals and definitely come on here to read the complete meltdown everybody has if I’m correct 😂

Cheers
Euks
Good point.

A couple of days ago, another poster brought this up already - how can they tell a shareholder via an email that there would be a market sensitive Ann by the end of the month? Sounds a bit interesting to me.

Anyways, hopefully they are able to keep the word, even though HOW the market will receive this news will have to be wait and seen.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Astronaut

Emerged

Just my thoughts.

Cheers
Euks

September 2035

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Facial or speach recognition is a completely different matter here in Europe. The data will be collected and at the same time never reach a cloud, just like voice patterns. Data protection laws, the strictest in the world I know.
How someone sets their EV and that data is something else entirely.
IMHO
Thanks for the response. I'll be looking into it further.

Reactions: 2 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well I am posting this early to beat the flurry of discussion if the company comes good and releases what they will release on V2 by the end of the month.

Yes it’s almost Xmas and the Perth crew havnt had a wee tipple for a while. Thus as social director I have thrown the dart and picked a date (which suits my manic calendar of course) for a get together prior to Xmas.

It is Wed 15 Nov. Hopefully time for the SP to rise a bit to make sure it’s a happy environment with a decent group of people and if not, I expect to be drinking by myself. Regulars just send me a direct message and new Perth investors if interested direct message and I will Let you know location closer to date once I know numbers and book a venue.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well I am posting this early to beat the flurry of discussion if the company comes good and releases what they will release on V2 by the end of the month.

Yes it’s almost Xmas and the Perth crew havnt had a wee tipple for a while. Thus as social director I have thrown the dart and picked a date (which suits my manic calendar of course) for a get together prior to Xmas.

It is Wed 15 Nov. Hopefully time for the SP to rise a bit to make sure it’s a happy environment with a decent group of people and if not, I expect to be drinking by myself. Regulars just send me a direct message and new Perth investors if interested direct message and I will Let you know location closer to date once I know numbers and book a venue.
Sounds great mate ... count us in x2 :cool::love:🍷🍷🍷

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
I’m wondering if we’ll see some form of communication regarding our Akida GEN2 today? Holding my breath from……now! 😉
If we don't get it today I for one will be sending a very unhappy email to Tony Dawe seeking an explanation . . .

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Mccabe84

Regular
It will probably come after the market closes with a bad 4C

• Sad
Top Bottom