BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Excellent content.
Much awesomeness.
Great contribution.
Gawd! First you tell people to ignore you, then they do and then you're still unhappy.

Why not simply take your own advice and put others on ignore if they bother you?

Hey, how much fun would this forum be if we all ignored each other, it'd be a real doozy!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Hi BL

I understand some others posting at you aren’t assisting but at some point someone has to stop replying. I suggest if you or others want to joust (ie get personal with another and trade insults) on this forum then send a private message. This way the thread should stay relevant to the intended topic. Suggestion only but takes strength to not reply to a post when it’s obviously bait.

I have gone over to the dark side (hot crapper) under a different name (not the devil) but there appears to be a good number of posters with some serious issues. (Ie The Dean). Lmfao

I would much rather read through a couple of pages of quality posts on TSE per day than the current average 6 to 7 pages a day.

Cheers
The Pope
“I would much rather read through a couple of pages of quality posts on TSE per day than the current average 6 to 7 pages a day.”

Who gives a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Gawd! First you tell people to ignore you, then they do and then you're still unhappy.

Why not simply take your own advice and put others on ignore if they bother you?

Hey, how much fun would this forum be if we all ignored each other, it'd be a real doozy!
I've got everyone on ignore, and it's such an intelligent forum.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Ok BRN it's time to release the dogs of war. Give us what we want tomorrow before the closing bell and FFS make the announcement. Please.
Akida 2nd gen.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Nunya.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

The Pope

Regular
Unfortunately, if you send a private message you get banned.

True story.

Now, if you look above, I am not starting anything, there is always one of the ''founding members'' or the ''top contributors'' stirring things up.
Evidence is there to see, who are the culprits.

I am blocked on HC, so rarely visit there these days, no idea how things are run there either, nor I care. I want brainchip discussion back on too.
But it should be a discussion, not one sided story, just like the one above. No evidence of these dot joins, almost a co-ordinated attempt to mislead people.
Beware of who you trust is all I have to say.
Ok. I wasn’t aware of that with potential banning if sending private messages to others. I have posted privately a couple of times and no ban so possibly it is the content of a message and then they have forwarded to Zeebot.

Yeah, founding members or top contributors may have more effluence with other posters on TSE but I personally have not come across it. When Zeebot was on a bit of a rampage going through a lot of posts and sending out many warnings I even got a couple but didn’t know why. I left it at that when I got the warning but obviously someone else had a bad day.

I did meet some TSE posters at the last AGM and didn’t come across anyone who didn’t want BRN to prosper. I read through posts with dot joins via LinkedIn posts, websites, known partnerships etc but I get what you are saying with trusting others and the content that is posted. My understanding is most of us just want the SP to go up sooner rather than later. Leave it at that.

Cheers
The Pope

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok. I wasn’t aware of that with potential banning if sending private messages to others. I have posted privately a couple of times and no ban so possibly it is the content of a message and then they have forwarded to Zeebot.

Yeah, founding members or top contributors may have more effluence with other posters on TSE but I personally have not come across it. When Zeebot was on a bit of a rampage going through a lot of posts and sending out many warnings I even got a couple but didn’t know why. I left it at that when I got the warning but obviously someone else had a bad day.

I did meet some TSE posters at the last AGM and didn’t come across anyone who didn’t want BRN to prosper. I read through posts with dot joins via LinkedIn posts, websites, known partnerships etc but I get what you are saying with trusting others and the content that is posted. My understanding is most of us just want the SP to go up sooner rather than later. Leave it at that.

Cheers
The Pope
All BrainChip investors will soon be bloody effluent........or is that flatulent?
It's one or the tother......
Anyway may we all count our good blessings and give thanks for the baby cheesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Interesting that Tesla are boasting 1000km range ( same as EQXX ) ?????????? I thought they could only manage around 500km?

Anyway just a thought!! ;);)

1695896195071.png

1695896307498.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

The Pope

Regular
All BrainChip investors will soon be bloody effluent........or is that flatulent?
It's one or the tother......
Anyway may we all count our good blessings and give thanks for the baby cheesus.

Oops, typing from my phone and didn’t check spelling before sending. Appears autocorrect was on and should have been influencer. Leave it to the readers to decide which word is more appropriate. Lmfao

I won’t correct my last post as then your post will not make sense. Lol

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Frangipani

Regular
I don't know if your question has already been answered but maybe the screenshots below will help you.
With Simeon Bamford I could not discover anything in our direction. He seems to be working on neuromorphic organic devices or living machines from Genoa and the aquarium there.
(second post by me follows on top of another contribution by Gregor Lenz)

View attachment 45604
View attachment 45605
View attachment 45606
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 45607
View attachment 45608
View attachment 45609
Vielen Dank, @cosors !

One of the posters led me to indie Semiconductor (headquartered - of all places - in Aliso Viejo, 2 km from where Brainchip used to have its US office) and two of their acquisitions in Germany - Silicon Radar in Frankfurt/Oder and Symeo (“Radar Next Level”) in Neubiberg, just outside of Munich. Might be worthwhile for the more tech-savvy to have a closer look at them in general.

Coincidentally, I stumbled across a very familiar name liking the Neurobus “birth announcement” on another LinkedIn page - and no, it’s not Rob Telson’s, but that of Sounak Dey from TCS Research (see below).

Now that is an intriguing connection, isn’t it? After all, “earth observation” is one of the three domains the astropreneurs’ neuromorphic technology applications are aimed at.

32EA4E78-258E-4BC1-9FD1-67EFBB721179.jpeg
38860382-D326-463E-B952-4BDE79D14DA2.jpeg

P.S.: On Google, another guy also called Sounak Dey comes up when searching for that name. However, he is younger and works for Munich-based European “Defense AI” start-up Helsing AI, (“Artificial intelligence to serve our democracies… Helsing is a new type of defense AI company. We believe that software, in particular artificial intelligence, will be the key to our democracies”.) They are in cahoots with IBM and backed by Spotify co-founder and CEO Daniel Ek.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

It's a miserable life, fighting for the sake of fighting. There is more whinging bull sheet on here than there is anything to do with brainchip. What a waste of life.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
It's a miserable life, fighting for the sake of fighting. There is more whinging bull sheet on here than there is anything to do with brainchip. What a waste of life.

😂
Look who's talking! 😂
Saint Wilzy of Brainchip 😇

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Zedjack33

Regular
1695897839501.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
May have talked about already, but just came across this latest news:

Mercedes-Benz will launch its production-ready version of DRIVE PILOT in the United States. The class-leading system for conditionally automated driving rolls out in late 2023 with a limited fleet of SAE Level 31 equipped EQS Sedans in California and Nevada called DRIVE PILOT: First Class.

In early 2024, Mercedes-Benz plans for additional customer deliveries of DRIVE PILOT equipped MY2024 EQS Sedan and S-Class models with participating authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers in California and Nevada.

California and Nevada are the first two states to approve the system and issued certification for use on major freeways. While the regulatory framework varies by state, Mercedes-Benz intends to further expand availability of this revolutionary new technology to additional US markets in the future.

DRIVE PILOT is the world's first and only system for conditionally automated driving with internationally valid type approval. It is engineered with a sophisticated system architecture based on redundancy with many different sensor types. I strongly believe that redundancy is key for safe automated driving for level 3 and beyond. Safety is one of Mercedes-Benz core values. Responsible handling of this technology is our top priority and the key to acceptance among customers and in society.
—Markus Schäfer, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes‑Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer, responsible for Development and Procurement​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Guzzi62

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

cosors

👀
Vielen Dank, @cosors !

One of the posters led me to indie Semiconductor (headquartered - of all places - in Aliso Viejo, 2 km from where Brainchip used to have its US office) and two of their acquisitions in Germany - Silicon Radar in Frankfurt/Oder and Symeo (“Radar Next Level”) in Neubiberg, just outside of Munich. Might be worthwhile for the more tech-savvy to have a closer look at them in general.

Coincidentally, I stumbled across a very familiar name liking the Neurobus “birth announcement” on another LinkedIn page - and no, it’s not Rob Telson’s, but that of Sounak Dey from TCS Research (see below).

Now that is an intriguing connection, isn’t it? After all, “earth observation” is one of the three domains the astropreneurs’ neuromorphic technology applications are aimed at.

View attachment 45796 View attachment 45795

P.S.: On Google, another guy also called Sounak Dey comes up when searching for that name. However, he is younger and works for Munich-based European “Defense AI” start-up Helsing AI, (“Artificial intelligence to serve our democracies… Helsing is a new type of defense AI company. We believe that software, in particular artificial intelligence, will be the key to our democracies”.) They are in cahoots with IBM and backed by Spotify co-founder and CEO Daniel Ek.
Thank you very much! I had already asked myself where our sales representative is based here in Germany, the name just slipped my mind. I'll follow your lead as well. I don't care if people among us say how futile the search is. And yes, I have stumbled across Sounak several times.
But I will also continue to keep my eyes on India. I can't get MBRDI out of my head...

In addition, I assume that they have us on their radar for a longer time and radio internally diligently. But everything top secret of course, not much to see.)
Screenshot_2023-09-28-13-01-46-33_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
So back to my plan...
I'm thinking I might sell 🤔 100k shares at $5.25 each when NVIDIA announce they are delighted to be in partnership with Brainchip, and perhaps a another 100k at $6.45 when Tesla disclose that their new optimus droid dodjo chip has a nuromorphic based neural engine from the AI experts at brainchip.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 62 users
Interesting that Tesla are boasting 1000km range ( same as EQXX ) ?????????? I thought they could only manage around 500km?

Anyway just a thought!! ;);)

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45802
With that performance and that range it seems doubtful…. Some car companies love to overstate, I am sure they are keen to say they are as good as MB.

Also buy one quick as I am sure they will be start to be banned in some countries with that crazy acceleration and top speed….

How many people are going to kill themselves and other people with that performance! Damn.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Perhaps

Regular
The Luminar press release is, shall we say "confusing" on the point of Level 3 due to selective quoting of Marcus Schaffer as it may be misinterpreted as suggesting Mercedes used Luminar for Level 3 approval.

Mercedes teams with Luminar on lidar sensor technology ... (eenewseurope.com)

Mercedes teams with Luminar on lidar sensor technology Business news | January 23, 2022

By Christoph Hammerschmidt
Just recently, Mercedes-Benz became the first automotive manufacturer in the world to receive an internationally valid system approval for highly automated driving (SAE Level 3) – a milestone in automotive development. The “Drive Pilot” highly automated driving system is to go into series production this year in the S-Class and the EQS. However, the lidar sensors for these models do not come from Luminar. Instead, Valeo supplies these components. Luminar, on the other hand, supplies its technology not only to Mercedes Benz, but also to Daimler Truck AG and Volvo. In addition, Luminar cooperates with Nvidia and Mobileye – so one can assume that their platforms for autonomous driving are equipped with Luminar lidars.

Luminar has a foveated lidar system which it enables it to increase the density of laser points in areas of interest. This enables it to increase the effective range of its lidar detection.

Furthermore, we cannot exclude the possibility that Akida will be used in conjunction with Luminar's lidar.

Luminar think neural networks are software:

US2022076432A1 NEURAL NETWORK FOR OBJECT DETECTION AND TRACKING 20200904

View attachment 45794

[0014] FIG. 3 is a block diagram of an example software architecture for an autonomous vehicle in which the techniques of this disclosure can be implemented;

PS: The Wikipedia article on Luminar is interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminar_Technologies
So your information based on an article from January 2022. I guess it's a better idea to use more recent information:

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom