BRN Discussion Ongoing

CHIPS

Regular
I could imagine that a lot of people left this forum or keep quiet because of all these pages full of stuff that does not concern BrainChip. :rolleyes:
It is a waste of time having to read them all while hoping to find news about Akida. Please come back to BrainChip and Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if you didn't repeat yourself quite so often, maybe other forum members wouldn't have to resort to putting you on ignore. Just a thought. (y)
Please also put me on ignore

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular
😳 I can bake a whole tray of baklava do a quick offering of,Who would like some then smash basically a whole tray in an evening ⚰️
Shame to let it go to waste......

Oh......Smash you say......

Kinda fits in more ways than one......

and yes, I'm having some grape juice.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I could imagine that a lot of people left this forum or keep quiet because of all these pages full of stuff that does not concern BrainChip. :rolleyes:
It is a waste of time having to read them all while hoping to find news about Akida. Please come back to BrainChip and Akida.

I do agree with you.

The only issue is, if you go back and read the posts, some people love to address the poster, rather than address the content of the post.

Once we direct the discussion towards content of the posts, all is well.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
exactly GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

The Pope

Regular
As if I care hahaha.

Edit: I clearly don't care about my ''likes'' or who has ignored me etc.

If that was important I would have copy pasted articles too, and yell out everything has Akida in it.

For some people that might be important. Not for me. Enjoy your likes and online chicky-babes (I know who they are, the same ones who talked BS behind me and spread rumours about me to FF, which eventually caused him more embarrassment)

The only thing I don't understand is your agenda, asking people to ignore me, all the while you refuse to ignore me, even though you complained that my posts were affecting your mental health. I find it quite interesting is all I am saying.

Wonder what your agenda is? You don't have to answer that, because again, I don't care.
Hi BL

Fair point you may not count your likes etc BUT you clearly don’t know when to stop posting. Give it a go and stop filling up the thread with non brainchip news style posts positive or negative ) like this one I’m doing right now. Thanks in advance. Lmfao.

Yes I can put anyone on ignore BUT prefer not to do that.

Thanks
The Pope

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Perhaps

Regular
Check this out Brain Fam!

From a podcast dated 13 September 2023 with Philipp Skogstad, the CEO of Mercedes-Benz R&D North America who discusses how the ChatGPT-powered voice assistant was brought into reality and Mercedes-Benz’s strategy relating to data privacy and security.

I wonder how they manage to keep the data local to the car, without the need to access the cloud ? He-he-he! 🥳

The full transcript is available in the link below.

View attachment 45748
View attachment 45749

View attachment 45755

View attachment 45752

View attachment 45753

View attachment 45751

You've highlighted the wrong section, try this:

"None of it is shared back with OpenAI or ChatGPT, so it cannot be used to train it for future answers."

So this leads to the use of software at the edge.

I wish you would stop merging different articles to one to meet your very own reality.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
"I'd rather repeat myself as required". I'm not sure what you mean by that? Does that mean that you're going keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping you'll eventually get a different response from the forum? Wasn't it Einstein that said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

I really don't know what you expect all of us to do Bacon and I'm not entirely sure what your agenda is? Like me, I think most people here are respectful other people's right to legitimately vent or to express concerns and criticism where warranted, but when negativity and belittlement of the company is ALL you are posting about AD NAUSEAM, then how do expect all of us to react? Do you want all of us genuine shareholders to sit here collectively wailing, gnashing our teeth, flagellating ourselves and the company. I'm not really sure what purpose that would serve. I would rather just keep hitting myself in the nether regions like this dude is doing.

View attachment 45781

Onwards and upwards I say!
Joey Tribbiani Friends GIF

• Haha
  • Love

FJ-215

Regular
Shame to let it go to waste......

Oh......Smash you say......

Kinda fits in more ways than one......

and yes, I'm having some grape juice.

Lyrics for "Waste"

If anyone is interested.....

Lyrics

I'm lookin' at my watch
At all the time that's been stolen
When I was carryin' you
Seems I've tripped and I've fallen

Don't want no one to ache
Oh, to be drunk and forgetful
To get out of this unscathed
Oh, to be free and inhuman

Some may say
I love to play
When the chance is there to take

I'm moppin' up the floor
From messy recipes of romance
I'm packing up the pots
Too many cooks in the kitchen

Some may say
I love to let
A good thing go to waste
I let it go to waste

Anyway..... something in that for all of us

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

misslou

Founding Member
"I'd rather repeat myself as required". I'm not sure what you mean by that? Does that mean that you're going keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping you'll eventually get a different response from the forum? Wasn't it Einstein that said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

I really don't know what you expect all of us to do Bacon and I'm not entirely sure what your agenda is? Like me, I think most people here are respectful other people's right to legitimately vent or to express concerns and criticism where warranted, but when negativity and belittlement of the company is ALL you are posting about AD NAUSEAM, then how do expect all of us to react? Do you want all of us genuine shareholders to sit here collectively wailing, gnashing our teeth, flagellating ourselves and the company. I'm not really sure what purpose that would serve. I would rather just keep hitting myself in the nether regions like this dude is doing.

View attachment 45781

Onwards and upwards I say!
I think he genuinely just enjoys arguing.
I’m not sure what he’s saying but it must be annoying because page after page is full of people asking him to stop. So even if people ignore him, unless EVERYONE ignores him, we still can’t get away from it.

I totally understand people trying to get him to give it a rest but unfortunately I think he thrives on that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I’m not sure what he’s saying but it must be annoying because page after page is full of people asking him to stop. So even if people ignore him, unless EVERYONE ignores him, we still can’t get away from it.

I totally understand people trying to get him to give it a rest but unfortunately I think he thrives on that.
Not many people care what you think

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Where does this information come from, any link?

2023 informations look different:

The Luminar press release is, shall we say "confusing" on the point of Level 3 due to selective quoting of Marcus Schaffer as it may be misinterpreted as suggesting Mercedes used Luminar for Level 3 approval.

Mercedes teams with Luminar on lidar sensor technology ... (eenewseurope.com)

Mercedes teams with Luminar on lidar sensor technology Business news | January 23, 2022

By Christoph Hammerschmidt
Just recently, Mercedes-Benz became the first automotive manufacturer in the world to receive an internationally valid system approval for highly automated driving (SAE Level 3) – a milestone in automotive development. The “Drive Pilot” highly automated driving system is to go into series production this year in the S-Class and the EQS. However, the lidar sensors for these models do not come from Luminar. Instead, Valeo supplies these components. Luminar, on the other hand, supplies its technology not only to Mercedes Benz, but also to Daimler Truck AG and Volvo. In addition, Luminar cooperates with Nvidia and Mobileye – so one can assume that their platforms for autonomous driving are equipped with Luminar lidars.

Luminar has a foveated lidar system which it enables it to increase the density of laser points in areas of interest. This enables it to increase the effective range of its lidar detection.

Furthermore, we cannot exclude the possibility that Akida will be used in conjunction with Luminar's lidar.

Luminar think neural networks are software:

US2022076432A1 NEURAL NETWORK FOR OBJECT DETECTION AND TRACKING 20200904

1695891072648.png

[0014] FIG. 3 is a block diagram of an example software architecture for an autonomous vehicle in which the techniques of this disclosure can be implemented;

PS: The Wikipedia article on Luminar is interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminar_Technologies

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Excellent content.
Much awesomeness.
Great contribution.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Love
  • Fire

The Pope

Regular
There are a few people posting AT me. It is a shame not to reply. Now, Pope cannot ignore me, that will be pretty sad.

God Bless Angel GIF
Hi BL

I understand some others posting at you aren’t assisting but at some point someone has to stop replying. I suggest if you or others want to joust (ie get personal with another and trade insults) on this forum then send a private message. This way the thread should stay relevant to the intended topic. Suggestion only but takes strength to not reply to a post when it’s obviously bait.

I have gone over to the dark side (hot crapper) under a different name (not the devil) but there appears to be a good number of posters with some serious issues. (Ie The Dean). Lmfao

I would much rather read through a couple of pages of quality posts on TSE per day than the current average 6 to 7 pages a day.

Cheers
The Pope

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Damo4

Regular

Yep it's a shame that people who have them on ignore now have 3 pages of discussion around around someone who would apparently like to be ignored by as many people as possible.

Reminds me of Shareman who used to love asking people to ignore them, but simultaneously condemned those who "put their head in the sand" and yet still begged for attention day in and day out.

Some people just can't handle the weight of their own decisions, others just like the fight. It was pretty clear after the 1st few days of posting, coupled with the stock disclosure, the status update etc they were here just to stir things up.
Funnily enough a lot of their "likes" come from people who dislike "trolling" and "bullies", as if they are some sort of anti-hero sticking it to the man.
It's pathetic and is much nicer not seeing the posts now imo. When the SP drops and the pain is there, it feels weird to see someone come and patronize those in pain trying to stay positive. To each their own I guess, that's what the ignore button is for!

Anyway it is what it is, many here have displayed their disdain for my posts, sometimes emotions cloud our judgement and some personalities are destined to never get along. The emotions are justifiably high at the moment, it's got to be time for some blue skies for every holders sake.

Anyway, in more BRN focused discussion, we've had considerably less drops over the last few days, hopefully the last of the instos clearing house and the final tree shake for nervous or uneducated investors. Far less volume too.
Hoping the team can come through with their assurance of a General Availability announcement for Akida 2, and fingers crossed the floodgates will open for the likes of Megachips, Teksun and anyone else behind the scenes helping with it's development.

I hope the SP reversal won't be too swift though, I'd love to see our traders able to get back in feel the support again!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi BL

I understand some others posting at you aren’t assisting but at some point someone has to stop replying. I suggest if you or others want to joust (ie get personal with another and trade insults) on this forum then send a private message. This way the thread should stay relevant to the intended topic. Suggestion only but takes strength to not reply to a post when it’s obviously bait.

I have gone over to the dark side (hot crapper) under a different name (not the devil) but there appears to be a good number of posters with some serious issues. (Ie The Dean). Lmfao

I would much rather read through a couple of pages of quality posts on TSE per day than the current average 6 to 7 pages a day.

Cheers
The Pope

Unfortunately, if you send a private message you get banned.

True story.

Now, if you look above, I am not starting anything, there is always one of the ''founding members'' or the ''top contributors'' stirring things up.
Evidence is there to see, who are the culprits.

I am blocked on HC, so rarely visit there these days, no idea how things are run there either, nor I care. I want brainchip discussion back on too.
But it should be a discussion, not one sided story, just like the one above. No evidence of these dot joins, almost a co-ordinated attempt to mislead people.
Beware of who you trust is all I have to say.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom