BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'd rather repeat myself as required.
Please put me on ignore for your own "mental" health.
You're no shy of repeating yourself either so there's that. 👍

"I'd rather repeat myself as required". I'm not sure what you mean by that? Does that mean that you're going keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping you'll eventually get a different response from the forum? Wasn't it Einstein that said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

I really don't know what you expect all of us to do Bacon and I'm not entirely sure what your agenda is? Like me, I think most people here are respectful other people's right to legitimately vent or to express concerns and criticism where warranted, but when negativity and belittlement of the company is ALL you are posting about AD NAUSEAM, then how do expect all of us to react? Do you want all of us genuine shareholders to sit here collectively wailing, gnashing our teeth, flagellating ourselves and the company. I'm not really sure what purpose that would serve. I would rather just keep hitting myself in the nether regions like this dude is doing.

dick-brick.gif

Onwards and upwards I say!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Diogenese

Top 20
While probably not related to DLSS10 per say, not sure if you've been keeping an eye on neuromorphic patents in recent months. I would hazard a guess NVIDIA have evaluated Akida in some capacity. One of NVIDIA's latest patents referring to neuromorphic hardware:

In at least one embodiment, I don't have the technical knowledge to understand the following but neuromorphic technology is showing up in more and more company patents. In neuromorphic use cases that astound me - see Pulse Biotech's SYSTEM FOR MONITORING TISSUE HEALTH patent published recently for instance. Not saying it's Akida but it's heartening nonetheless, knowing we are the only commericially viable option at present if they want to bring it to market soon, to see large and small companies patenting inventions utilising neuromorphic tech.

SELECTING STREAMS FOR OPTIMIZED INFERENCING
US2023297810A1 • 2023-09-21 •
NVIDIA CORP [US]

[0434] FIG. 25 is a block diagram of a neuromorphic processor 2500 , according to at least one embodiment. In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may receive one or more inputs from sources external to neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, these inputs may be transmitted to one or more neurons 2502 within neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic, including one or more arithmetic logic units (ALUs). In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, thousands or millions of instances of neurons 2502 , but any suitable number of neurons 2502 may be used. In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 may include a neuron input 2504 and a neuron output 2506 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may generate outputs that may be transmitted to inputs of other instances of neurons 2502 . For example, in at least one embodiment, neuron inputs 2504 and neuron outputs 2506 may be interconnected via synapses 2508 .

[0435] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 and synapses 2508 may be interconnected such that neuromorphic processor 2500 operates to process or analyze information received by neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may transmit an output pulse (or “fire” or “spike”) when inputs received through neuron input 2504 exceed a threshold. In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may sum or integrate signals received at neuron inputs 2504 . For example, in at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be implemented as leaky integrate-and-fire neurons, wherein if a sum (referred to as a “membrane potential”) exceeds a threshold value, neuron 2502 may generate an output (or “fire”) using a transfer function such as a sigmoid or threshold function. In at least one embodiment, a leaky integrate-and-fire neuron may sum signals received at neuron inputs 2504 into a membrane potential and may also apply a decay factor (or leak) to reduce a membrane potential. In at least one embodiment, a leaky integrate-and-fire neuron may fire if multiple input signals are received at neuron inputs 2504 rapidly enough to exceed a threshold value (i.e., before a membrane potential decays too low to fire). In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be implemented using circuits or logic that receive inputs, integrate inputs into a membrane potential, and decay a membrane potential. In at least one embodiment, inputs may be averaged, or any other suitable transfer function may be used. Furthermore, in at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may include, without limitation, comparator circuits or logic that generate an output spike at neuron output 2506 when result of applying a transfer function to neuron input 2504 exceeds a threshold. In at least one embodiment, once neuron 2502 fires, it may disregard previously received input information by, for example, resetting a membrane potential to 0 or another suitable default value. In at least one embodiment, once membrane potential is reset to 0, neuron 2502 may resume normal operation after a suitable period of time (or refractory period).

[0436] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be interconnected through synapses 2508 . In at least one embodiment, synapses 2508 may operate to transmit signals from an output of a first neuron 2502 to an input of a second neuron 2502 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may transmit information over more than one instance of synapse 2508 . In at least one embodiment, one or more instances of neuron output 2506 may be connected, via an instance of synapse 2508 , to an instance of neuron input 2504 in same neuron 2502 . In at least one embodiment, an instance of neuron 2502 generating an output to be transmitted over an instance of synapse 2508 may be referred to as a “pre-synaptic neuron” with respect to that instance of synapse 2508 . In at least one embodiment, an instance of neuron 2502 receiving an input transmitted over an instance of synapse 2508 may be referred to as a “post-synaptic neuron” with respect to that instance of synapse 2508 . Because an instance of neuron 2502 may receive inputs from one or more instances of synapse 2508 , and may also transmit outputs over one or more instances of synapse 2508 , a single instance of neuron 2502 may therefore be both a “pre-synaptic neuron” and “post-synaptic neuron,” with respect to various instances of synapses 2508 , in at least one embodiment.

[0437] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be organized into one or more layers. In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 may have one neuron output 2506 that may fan out through one or more synapses 2508 to one or more neuron inputs 2504 . In at least one embodiment, neuron outputs 2506 of neurons 2502 in a first layer 2510 may be connected to neuron inputs 2504 of neurons 2502 in a second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, layer 2510 may be referred to as a “feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 in an instance of first layer 2510 may fan out to each instance of neuron 2502 in second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, first layer 2510 may be referred to as a “fully connected feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 in an instance of second layer 2512 may fan out to fewer than all instances of neuron 2502 in a third layer 2514 . In at least one embodiment, second layer 2512 may be referred to as a “sparsely connected feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 in second layer 2512 may fan out to neurons 2502 in multiple other layers, including to neurons 2502 also in second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, second layer 2512 may be referred to as a “recurrent layer.” In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, any suitable combination of recurrent layers and feed-forward layers, including, without limitation, both sparsely connected feed-forward layers and fully connected feed-forward layers.

[0438] In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, a reconfigurable interconnect architecture or dedicated hard-wired interconnects to connect synapse 2508 to neurons 2502 . In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, circuitry or logic that allows synapses to be allocated to different neurons 2502 as needed based on neural network topology and neuron fan-in/out. For example, in at least one embodiment, synapses 2508 may be connected to neurons 2502 using an interconnect fabric, such as network-on-chip, or with dedicated connections. In at least one embodiment, synapse interconnections and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic.
Hi DAS,

The use of ALUs generally indicates that this is not a spiking NN:

"neurons 2502 and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic, including one or more arithmetic logic units (ALUs)"

Using "spiking" or "spike" or "SNN" as a search term can eliminate a lot of irrelevant patents if you are just doing a casual background search (but not recommended for infringement searches).

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JoMo68

Regular
try peanut oil
Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if you didn't repeat yourself quite so often, maybe other forum members wouldn't have to resort to putting you on ignore. Just a thought. (y)
"I'd rather repeat myself as required". I'm not sure what you mean by that? Does that mean that you're going keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping you'll eventually get a different response from the forum? Wasn't it Einstein that said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

I really don't know what you expect all of us to do Bacon and I'm not entirely sure what your agenda is? Like me, I think most people here are respectful other people's right to legitimately vent or to express concerns and criticism where warranted, but when negativity and belittlement of the company is ALL you are posting about AD NAUSEAM, then how do expect all of us to react? Do you want all of us genuine shareholders to sit here collectively wailing, gnashing our teeth, flagellating ourselves and the company. I'm not really sure what purpose that would serve. I would rather just keep hitting myself in the nether regions like this dude is doing.

View attachment 45781

Spot on Bravo. I think there’s a lot of conspiratorial shit going on. Usually the truth is much simpler and way more boring…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

View attachment 45781

So no ignore?
🤣
That's what thought.
Enjoy my posts. ❤ 😍

Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular
That's not til mid-decade, and only on the el cheapo mercedes.
Where does this information come from, any link?

2023 informations look different:

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 45781

That's a unique (if that's how you spell it) form of entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Spot on Bravo. I think there’s a lot of conspiratorial shit going on. Usually the truth is much simpler and way more boring…
images (21).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Needs actual balls to do it.
Here the uprampers have peanut shells ☺

• Wow

Bravo

So no ignore?
🤣
That's what thought.
Enjoy my posts. ❤ 😍

I've never put anyone on ignore before but you never know, there's a first time for everything I suppose.

• Fire
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Hi DAS,

The use of ALUs generally indicates that this is not a spiking NN:

"neurons 2502 and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic, including one or more arithmetic logic units (ALUs)"

Using "spiking" or "spike" or "SNN" as a search term can eliminate a lot of irrelevant patents if you are just doing a casual background search (but not recommended for infringement searches).
Hi Dio,

Thanks for clarifying. I did search neuromorphic AND spike:
'In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may transmit an output pulse (or “fire” or “spike”) when inputs received through neuron input'

But as you say, I didn't catch the ALU part. Swing and a miss!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I've never put anyone on ignore before but you never know, there's a first time for everything I suppose.

So you recommend everyone else to put me on ignore, but you wouldn't do it?

Interesting.

• Wow

Bravo

Needs actual balls to do it.
Here the uprampers have peanut shells ☺

Sorry, if I may be so bold as to correct you, but it doesn't take balls to put you on ignore because @JoMo68 and quite a few other chicky-babes here already have you on ignore. (y)

• Love
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Sorry, if I may be so bold as to correct you, but it doesn't take balls to put you on ignore because @JoMo68 and quite a few other chicky-babes here already have you on ignore. (y)

As if I care hahaha.

Edit: I clearly don't care about my ''likes'' or who has ignored me etc.

If that was important I would have copy pasted articles too, and yell out everything has Akida in it.

For some people that might be important. Not for me. Enjoy your likes and online chicky-babes (I know who they are, the same ones who talked BS behind me and spread rumours about me to FF, which eventually caused him more embarrassment)

The only thing I don't understand is your agenda, asking people to ignore me, all the while you refuse to ignore me, even though you complained that my posts were affecting your mental health. I find it quite interesting is all I am saying.

Wonder what your agenda is? You don't have to answer that, because again, I don't care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

So you recommend everyone else to put me on ignore, but you wouldn't do it?

Interesting.

Sorry, I hate to point this out but you're actually the one that's been telling everyone (myself included) to put your own self on ignore. I've never recommended anyone put you on ignore. In fact it was me that suggested that if you didn't repeat yourself so much you might prevent others from having to frantically press on that "ignore" button as if it were laughing gas on a root canal at a dentist.

I was just trying to help and look where that got me. Oh, well, it's wine o'clock! 🍷Hope you enjoy your evening! (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JoMo68

Regular
It’s much more peaceful 😊

• Love

BaconLover

Founding Member
He was a great researcher , kept to the facts without blugeonng people's eyes balls with copy paste of rehash of rehash.
I got moderated a while back for posting some of his work with a camera and the Akida development environment.
Reason for moderation.
Unrelated to brn and classed as spam.
You can guess who reported that.
So the pathetic defender gets stuff like that moderated because he has an unimaginable life
I wanted to encourage people to watch his videos and subscribe as to maybe give uiux encouragement to release more videos.
That's the state off affairs here.
No wonder the juice gets squeezed.

Jealousy is a funny thing. Unfortunately there is no cure. I can certainly guess who reported that, but some people get away with stuff.

• Fire
G'day Rise,

Yes it is, should easily be able to get to the other side of 100 though.....

Sugar on the other hand......

Now that is some bad, bad JUJU....
😳 I can bake a whole tray of baklava do a quick offering of,Who would like some then smash basically a whole tray in an evening ⚰️

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom