BRN Discussion Ongoing

Uiux left because he spoke his mind about not having to read about monarchy.
And because he spoke his mind, everyone started attacking him.
Forum bully was at the front.

He left.

Now the pack is blaming someone who had nothing to do with all that saga for his exit.

The truth is, no matter how these guys manipulate, I hope members are taking note on what's happening.
Market is certainly aware of what's happening or the lack of.

No positive news that's got some weight to it have been disregarded. Welcome to show the evidence before blaming on a forum.

Same thing happened before too, a few months ago I was called a downramper. I've only stated facts and those who upramp don't like it much.
Not my issue.

If people don't like reading my posts, please ignore me. Actually ignore me, unlike a few here who claim to ignore but secretly reads it 🙃 😂
That’s a shame. I thanked him Bravo fact finder and some else for their work but trolls in this forum then said that I’m shitting on their work. No wonder he left.

Don’t you dare stating facts.
Unless you want to start a 2-3 page batshit crazy discussion with people who consider a product that doesn’t sell a success.
But I gotta admit it’s a good way to kill some time commuting to work though 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well, on holidays, drinking early, wtf with the share price? I’ll have to start selling my body again 😳.
No one’s fault but my own decisions to ride this roller coaster. Although, a couple of fluff announcements would be nice? Hehir breaks his handicap on the golf course, Rob finding his best burger ever.
In the red, don’t lose unless I sell, hoping for a big juicy announcement.
;) ...Cheers .... ⛱️😎🍸🍻

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia,

Now 5 hours ahead of Perth, sunsets around 7:30pm here in NZ, if you can be bothered relistening to Antonio in part-two
of his podcast, he explains in some detail the lengths that the executive go to in deciding what gets announced and what just "can't"
get announced, including respecting all the ASX rules and going that extra distance to protect the relationships that have and continue
to be built up around trust with all our NDA (potential) customers.

Unless a dual announcement naming one or more IP License agreements attached to the general release worldwide of AKD 2.0. well I
can't personally see anything currently to trigger a move northwards, let alone be sustained, if the share price does spike a little.

Revenue and IP signings are the key movers, I know it, the company knows it and so do you all know it, as much as it hurts saying this,
no movement in the figures, well then, no movement northwards...that's the reality of our current situation, good job January 2025 isn't
knocking, because my personal evaluation wouldn't be going too well, let me tell you !

Still believe, still trust, still understand, still research and still love our company. Tech 😍(y)

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
That’s a shame. I thanked him Bravo fact finder and some else for their work but trolls in this forum then said that I’m shitting on their work. No wonder he left.

Don’t you dare stating facts.
Unless you want to start a 2-3 page batshit crazy discussion with people who consider a product that doesn’t sell a success.
But I gotta admit it’s a good way to kill some time commuting to work though 😂
Lol wasn’t it grandad FF that shit on UIUX over his monarchy comment?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Lol wasn’t it grandad FF that shit on UIUX over his monarchy comment?
Could be. I have no clue what this is about.
It’s just sad that a good contributor left even though he had some flaws ngl

Reactions: 9 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
🤔

screenshot_20230928_142227_linkedin-jpg.45775
While probably not related to DLSS10 per say, not sure if you've been keeping an eye on neuromorphic patents in recent months. I would hazard a guess NVIDIA have evaluated Akida in some capacity. One of NVIDIA's latest patents referring to neuromorphic hardware:

In at least one embodiment, I don't have the technical knowledge to understand the following but neuromorphic technology is showing up in more and more company patents. In neuromorphic use cases that astound me - see Pulse Biotech's SYSTEM FOR MONITORING TISSUE HEALTH patent published recently for instance. Not saying it's Akida but it's heartening nonetheless, knowing we are the only commericially viable option at present if they want to bring it to market soon, to see large and small companies patenting inventions utilising neuromorphic tech.

SELECTING STREAMS FOR OPTIMIZED INFERENCING
US2023297810A1 • 2023-09-21 •
NVIDIA CORP [US]

[0434] FIG. 25 is a block diagram of a neuromorphic processor 2500 , according to at least one embodiment. In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may receive one or more inputs from sources external to neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, these inputs may be transmitted to one or more neurons 2502 within neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic, including one or more arithmetic logic units (ALUs). In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, thousands or millions of instances of neurons 2502 , but any suitable number of neurons 2502 may be used. In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 may include a neuron input 2504 and a neuron output 2506 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may generate outputs that may be transmitted to inputs of other instances of neurons 2502 . For example, in at least one embodiment, neuron inputs 2504 and neuron outputs 2506 may be interconnected via synapses 2508 .

[0435] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 and synapses 2508 may be interconnected such that neuromorphic processor 2500 operates to process or analyze information received by neuromorphic processor 2500 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may transmit an output pulse (or “fire” or “spike”) when inputs received through neuron input 2504 exceed a threshold. In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may sum or integrate signals received at neuron inputs 2504 . For example, in at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be implemented as leaky integrate-and-fire neurons, wherein if a sum (referred to as a “membrane potential”) exceeds a threshold value, neuron 2502 may generate an output (or “fire”) using a transfer function such as a sigmoid or threshold function. In at least one embodiment, a leaky integrate-and-fire neuron may sum signals received at neuron inputs 2504 into a membrane potential and may also apply a decay factor (or leak) to reduce a membrane potential. In at least one embodiment, a leaky integrate-and-fire neuron may fire if multiple input signals are received at neuron inputs 2504 rapidly enough to exceed a threshold value (i.e., before a membrane potential decays too low to fire). In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be implemented using circuits or logic that receive inputs, integrate inputs into a membrane potential, and decay a membrane potential. In at least one embodiment, inputs may be averaged, or any other suitable transfer function may be used. Furthermore, in at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may include, without limitation, comparator circuits or logic that generate an output spike at neuron output 2506 when result of applying a transfer function to neuron input 2504 exceeds a threshold. In at least one embodiment, once neuron 2502 fires, it may disregard previously received input information by, for example, resetting a membrane potential to 0 or another suitable default value. In at least one embodiment, once membrane potential is reset to 0, neuron 2502 may resume normal operation after a suitable period of time (or refractory period).

[0436] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be interconnected through synapses 2508 . In at least one embodiment, synapses 2508 may operate to transmit signals from an output of a first neuron 2502 to an input of a second neuron 2502 . In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may transmit information over more than one instance of synapse 2508 . In at least one embodiment, one or more instances of neuron output 2506 may be connected, via an instance of synapse 2508 , to an instance of neuron input 2504 in same neuron 2502 . In at least one embodiment, an instance of neuron 2502 generating an output to be transmitted over an instance of synapse 2508 may be referred to as a “pre-synaptic neuron” with respect to that instance of synapse 2508 . In at least one embodiment, an instance of neuron 2502 receiving an input transmitted over an instance of synapse 2508 may be referred to as a “post-synaptic neuron” with respect to that instance of synapse 2508 . Because an instance of neuron 2502 may receive inputs from one or more instances of synapse 2508 , and may also transmit outputs over one or more instances of synapse 2508 , a single instance of neuron 2502 may therefore be both a “pre-synaptic neuron” and “post-synaptic neuron,” with respect to various instances of synapses 2508 , in at least one embodiment.

[0437] In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 may be organized into one or more layers. In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 may have one neuron output 2506 that may fan out through one or more synapses 2508 to one or more neuron inputs 2504 . In at least one embodiment, neuron outputs 2506 of neurons 2502 in a first layer 2510 may be connected to neuron inputs 2504 of neurons 2502 in a second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, layer 2510 may be referred to as a “feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 in an instance of first layer 2510 may fan out to each instance of neuron 2502 in second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, first layer 2510 may be referred to as a “fully connected feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, each instance of neuron 2502 in an instance of second layer 2512 may fan out to fewer than all instances of neuron 2502 in a third layer 2514 . In at least one embodiment, second layer 2512 may be referred to as a “sparsely connected feed-forward layer.” In at least one embodiment, neurons 2502 in second layer 2512 may fan out to neurons 2502 in multiple other layers, including to neurons 2502 also in second layer 2512 . In at least one embodiment, second layer 2512 may be referred to as a “recurrent layer.” In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, any suitable combination of recurrent layers and feed-forward layers, including, without limitation, both sparsely connected feed-forward layers and fully connected feed-forward layers.

[0438] In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, a reconfigurable interconnect architecture or dedicated hard-wired interconnects to connect synapse 2508 to neurons 2502 . In at least one embodiment, neuromorphic processor 2500 may include, without limitation, circuitry or logic that allows synapses to be allocated to different neurons 2502 as needed based on neural network topology and neuron fan-in/out. For example, in at least one embodiment, synapses 2508 may be connected to neurons 2502 using an interconnect fabric, such as network-on-chip, or with dedicated connections. In at least one embodiment, synapse interconnections and components thereof may be implemented using circuitry or logic.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Good afternoon back in Australia,

Now 5 hours ahead of Perth, sunsets around 7:30pm here in NZ, if you can be bothered relistening to Antonio in part-two
of his podcast, he explains in some detail the lengths that the executive go to in deciding what gets announced and what just "can't"
get announced, including respecting all the ASX rules and going that extra distance to protect the relationships that have and continue
to be built up around trust with all our NDA (potential) customers.

Unless a dual announcement naming one or more IP License agreements attached to the general release worldwide of AKD 2.0. well I
can't personally see anything currently to trigger a move northwards, let alone be sustained, if the share price does spike a little.

Revenue and IP signings are the key movers, I know it, the company knows it and so do you all know it, as much as it hurts saying this,
no movement in the figures, well then, no movement northwards...that's the reality of our current situation, good job January 2025 isn't
knocking, because my personal evaluation wouldn't be going too well, let me tell you !

Still believe, still trust, still understand, still research and still love our company. Tech 😍(y)
I love the company but I.P signings are the key, if we hadn't got 2 signatures what would the share price be ?

100% agree
He was a great researcher , kept to the facts without blugeonng people's eyes balls with copy paste of rehash of rehash.
I got moderated a while back for posting some of his work with a camera and the Akida development environment.
Reason for moderation.
Unrelated to brn and classed as spam.
You can guess who reported that.
So the pathetic defender gets stuff like that moderated because he has an unimaginable life
I wanted to encourage people to watch his videos and subscribe as to maybe give uiux encouragement to release more videos.
That's the state off affairs here.
No wonder the juice gets squeezed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users
He was a great researcher , kept to the facts without blugeonng people's eyes balls with copy paste of rehash of rehash.
I got moderated a while back for posting some of his work with a camera and the Akida development environment.
Reason for moderation.
Unrelated to brn and classed as spam.
You can guess who reported that.
So the pathetic defender gets stuff like that moderated because he has an unimaginable life
I wanted to encourage people to watch his videos and subscribe as to maybe give uiux encouragement to release more videos.
That's the state off affairs here.
No wonder the juice gets squeezed.
He used to have this site up and running with the one shot learning demo but looks like this even shut down now :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 2 users

mrgds

Regular
GREY BABY YEAH .............................🌚
Screenshot (72).png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Reactions: 4 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Uiux left because he spoke his mind about not having to read about monarchy.
And because he spoke his mind, everyone started attacking him.
Forum bully was at the front.

He left.

Now the pack is blaming someone who had nothing to do with all that saga for his exit.

The truth is, no matter how these guys manipulate, I hope members are taking note on what's happening.
Market is certainly aware of what's happening or the lack of.

No positive news that's got some weight to it have been disregarded. Welcome to show the evidence before blaming on a forum.

Same thing happened before too, a few months ago I was called a downramper. I've only stated facts and those who upramp don't like it much.
Not my issue.

If people don't like reading my posts, please ignore me. Actually ignore me, unlike a few here who claim to ignore but secretly reads it 🙃 😂

Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if you didn't repeat yourself quite so often, maybe other forum members wouldn't have to resort to putting you on ignore. Just a thought. (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if you didn't repeat yourself quite so often, maybe other forum members wouldn't have to resort to putting you on ignore. Just a thought. (y)
I'd rather repeat myself as required.
Please put me on ignore for your own "mental" health.
You're no shy of repeating yourself either so there's that. 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Try here mate.

I knew he posted another link via GitHub on HC and had some stuff on YouTube.

Did good work.

Still there (y)

Thanks Bud, yep I'm already a subscriber to his YouTube channel.
Forgot about about the GitHub.
Cheers

Reactions: 2 users
I'd rather repeat myself as required.
Please put me on ignore for your own "mental" health.
You're no shy of repeating yourself either so there's that. 👍

Great song

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Try here mate.

I knew he posted another link via GitHub on HC and had some stuff on YouTube.

Did good work.

Still there (y)

Uiux didn't exactly ooze charisma, his written tone was very direct.

It's a real shame he chose to leave. I'd prefer he was active and contributing his fantastic research as opposed not contributing at all.

He did have a good sense of humour though: Akida irons out the wrinkles

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom