BRN Discussion Ongoing

I believe there was no black out period.
In the last two years Peter, Anil, Sean, Antonio; the fantastic four have all sold shares. Multiple times.

Hindsight tells me, at no point a blackout would've been necessary, as we have announced no contracts in the last 2 years since Megachips.

I also believe if there was a blackout period they would not have been allowed to sell either?

"Blackout" was mentioned/speculated by a shareholder last year when the question was asked why management was not buying any shares in the company they're so bullish on. I have not seen any comment from company on this part. Conversion of oppies isn't really putting the money on line, especially when if you're converting it only to sell at market within a few days imho.

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
Do you have the official rule on the blackout period?
Sparked my interest with your comment
"I also believe if there was a blackout period they would not have been allowed to sell either?"

Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
Not saying anything.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE​

According to Qualcomm, Vehicle Voice Assistants Could Get A Big Upgrade In The Future​

Voice assistant AI could be improved in future cars, making them as smart as ChatGPT.​

Aiden (Illumination Gaming)
Technology Hits
11 hours ago

1*ZRoVEuIQjMHVwbuLPETdNA.jpeg

Photo by Ajeet Panesar on Unsplash
In some of my earlier posts, I’ve chatted about cool cars and AI stuff. You can find those links at the end of this post, by the way.
But today, I’m diving into a topic that’s super exciting — car AI that’s as smart as ChatGPT! Imagine having that kind of brain in your everyday ride someday.
Buckle up because I’ve got some exciting news about the future of cars and the way we interact with them. Qualcomm, the tech giant, has just dropped a bombshell in the automotive world. They’re envisioning a future where our cars come equipped with voice assistants that are as sharp as ChatGPT and can have real conversations with us while we cruise down the road.
Imagine you’re driving along, and instead of just barking commands like “navigate to nearest McDonald’s” or “call my wife,” you can actually have a proper chat with your car. Qualcomm believes that this future isn’t too far away.
They see a world where generative AI platforms, somewhat similar to ChatGPT, will be integrated into both traditional and electric vehicles. These AI companions will be connected to the cloud, ready to engage in natural conversations with us, the drivers, and our passengers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of conversations are we talking about here? Well, Qualcomm has some cool examples up their sleeves. Picture this: You tell your car, “Take me on a detour home with a hardware store along the way.”
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit peckish, and you say, “Order me some Taco Bell and tell them to leave it at my doorstep.” Sounds futuristic, right?
Nakul Duggal, Qualcomm’s automotive bigwig, thinks that generative AI like ChatGPT has the potential to enhance our in-car experiences in a big way. He said:

View attachment 45501

You gotta ask yourself why Shyamal Anadkat from Open AI felt it necessary to mention BrainChip directly after Qualcomm in his recent blog about Chat GPT and what this could mean in the broader context of things...

I mean there's no arguing that this dude knows what he talking about, is there?

I interpret the extract below in this way - Qualcomm AI Research successfully deploys 1B+ parameters, but in order to overcome deployment challenges on edge devices, BrainChip's processor is required.

This is just my own very simplistic interpretation and opinion though, for what it's worth.

View attachment 45503

Thanks Bravo, all looks very promising and aligns well with Mercedes' evaluation of our tech piggybacking on a Snapdragon MBUX.

Also props to you for continuing to post information like this, it must be disheartening to have been attacked over it.
We've already lost other significant contributors, so I'm glad you persist!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

JoMo68

Regular
Thanks Bravo, all looks very promising and aligns well with Mercedes' evaluation of our tech piggybacking on a Snapdragon MBUX.

Also props to you for continuing to post information like this, it must be dishearten to have been attacked over it.
We've already lost other significant contributors, so I'm glad you persist!
Love your work Bravo!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

TopCat

Regular
Not saying anything.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE​

According to Qualcomm, Vehicle Voice Assistants Could Get A Big Upgrade In The Future​

Voice assistant AI could be improved in future cars, making them as smart as ChatGPT.​

Technology Hits
11 hours ago

1*ZRoVEuIQjMHVwbuLPETdNA.jpeg

Photo by Ajeet Panesar on Unsplash
In some of my earlier posts, I’ve chatted about cool cars and AI stuff. You can find those links at the end of this post, by the way.
But today, I’m diving into a topic that’s super exciting — car AI that’s as smart as ChatGPT! Imagine having that kind of brain in your everyday ride someday.
Buckle up because I’ve got some exciting news about the future of cars and the way we interact with them. Qualcomm, the tech giant, has just dropped a bombshell in the automotive world. They’re envisioning a future where our cars come equipped with voice assistants that are as sharp as ChatGPT and can have real conversations with us while we cruise down the road.
Imagine you’re driving along, and instead of just barking commands like “navigate to nearest McDonald’s” or “call my wife,” you can actually have a proper chat with your car. Qualcomm believes that this future isn’t too far away.
They see a world where generative AI platforms, somewhat similar to ChatGPT, will be integrated into both traditional and electric vehicles. These AI companions will be connected to the cloud, ready to engage in natural conversations with us, the drivers, and our passengers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of conversations are we talking about here? Well, Qualcomm has some cool examples up their sleeves. Picture this: You tell your car, “Take me on a detour home with a hardware store along the way.”
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit peckish, and you say, “Order me some Taco Bell and tell them to leave it at my doorstep.” Sounds futuristic, right?
Nakul Duggal, Qualcomm’s automotive bigwig, thinks that generative AI like ChatGPT has the potential to enhance our in-car experiences in a big way. He said:

View attachment 45501

Not to forget that the CEO of ZeroBot, the internet’s number 1 chatbot, is looking forward to meeting Brainchip and Edge Impulse very soon

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Not to forget that the CEO of ZeroBot, the internet’s number 1 chatbot, is looking forward to meeting Brainchip and Edge Impulse very soon
Yes (y)! The other thing is that Shyamal Anadkat specifically mentions Stable Diffusion in that extract in his blog. Apart from the cat in the picture that looks a lot like me, I always wondered why Nandan "liked" this post. 😻

1678508067444.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Galaxycar

Regular
You want the shareprice to go up get rid of management easy, Ask yourself one question why are they waiting? I read with interest on here that the announcement for Akita 2.0 will be made by the end of the month, does anyone believe he will answer the phone when they don’t,I’ll answer he will be nowhere to be seen or heard from just like all previous promises. They meet sundays to decide discuss what they will announce on Monday,we all know nothing. So quess is if it’s not Friday all on here should file for divorce.

Bosch abandons Lidar development

Published on August 31, 2023

The German equipment manufacturer has indicated that it is ending the development of its Lidar, after three years of work. A bad signal for the autonomous car market but which leaves the field open to Valeo, at the forefront of the subject for more than ten years.

After only three years of development, Bosch has decided to abandon the field of Lidar essential for autonomous driving.

“Given the technological complexity and time to market, Bosch decided some time ago to no longer invest additional resources in the hardware development of Lidar sensors,” the company told AFP, confirming information from the German economic daily Handelsblatt.

Bosch had been working on Lidar development for three years. It ultimately decided to transfer the resources and engineering capacity devoted to it "to other sensor technologies such as radar", added the German group, without specifying the total amount of investments made so far.

Another German equipment manufacturer, ZF, had already ended its Lidar sensor development projects, leaving Continental alone in the race among the German giants, underlines Handelsblatt.

But the German daily forgets to point out that Valeo, certainly French, is well ahead of the Germans since it has been marketing Lidar for ten years and has already manufactured more than 150,000. The second generation of Valeo's Lidar equips Hondas in particular and Mercedes with level 3 autonomy.

The third generation of the French sensor, called Scala 3, should arrive in 2024 and the equipment manufacturer promises that it will be more affordable. Valeo estimated, in 2021, that the potential of this market, which is far from limited to automobiles, was 50 billion euros by 2030.

I'm quite optimistic about the Valeo Joint Development Agreement. Valeo seem to be establishing a monopoly position on automotive Lidar.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

JoMo68

Regular
Yes (y)! The other thing is that Shyamal Anadkat specifically mentions Stable Diffusion in that extract in his blog. Apart from the cat in the picture that looks a lot like me, I always wondered why Nandan "liked" this post. 😻

View attachment 45510
The resemblance is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular
Instos can push the sp down as much as they like. Put a value in your mind. Have a plan... it's happening guys... any day any second. Hold onto your hats.
5 dollar dinner party 🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 2.16.08 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 100 users

Dhm

Regular
Ooohhhh there is so much going on at present I can't sit still!! We all kinda' thought MB hadn't dumped us but it is nice to see Magnus give a STRONG hint. And so much speculation about a 2.0 launch partner! Thanks Bravo!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

skutza

Regular
We just keep breaking that 52 week low, time and time again. Now I know we don't like to talk about that other place (That shall not be named). But I wrote to them once and said that these "Downrampers" where this and that. I carried on for a few paragraphs and they replied with something like. Thank you for your email, however although we get many complaints about these types of posters our data suggests more than 80% of the time those posters turn out to be correct in regards to shareprice. Let that be a lesson to us all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
We just keep breaking that 52 week low, time and time again. Now I know we don't like to talk about that other place (That shall not be named). But I wrote to them once and said that these "Downrampers" where this and that. I carried on for a few paragraphs and they replied with something like. Thank you for your email, however although we get many complaints about these types of posters our data suggests more than 80% of the time those posters turn out to be correct in regards to shareprice. Let that be a lesson to us all.
Grim look if that's true

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular

Is this obvious sarcasm and I'm an idiot or something?
Edit: after typing the below, this is definitely bait. Props to skutza for such a high quality shit-post.
Even better that he said he'd sold *chef kiss* - please teach me!

They collect "data" regarding people who have been called out as downrampers, from their report function?
They read the messages, or have a bot extract price predictions?
They then track the price of the stock relative to that posters activity?
They compare the two and evaluate 80% of the time they are correct?

So for people like Shareman who said the company was over valued at 37c but then it ran to $2.34 and now its 18c.
Was he right? Was he wrong? Does some poor sod have to track his posting every time he said MC is $X and then check later if he was right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Proud slightly concerned owner of an extra 100,000 shares 🤞

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 44 users

skutza

Regular
Is this obvious sarcasm and I'm an idiot or something?
Edit: after typing the below, this is definitely bait. Props to skutza for such a high quality shit-post.
Even better that he said he'd sold *chef kiss* - please teach me!

They collect "data" regarding people who have been called out as downrampers, from their report function?
They read the messages, or have a bot extract price predictions?
They then track the price of the stock relative to that posters activity?
They compare the two and evaluate 80% of the time they are correct?

So for people like Shareman who said the company was over valued at 37c but then it ran to $2.34 and now its 18c.
Was he right? Was he wrong? Does some poor sod have to track his posting every time he said MC is $X and then check later if he was right?
LOl, I'll go back into my emails and post here for you. It was likely 3 years ago, so it may take some time. But no, not a joke and yes they claimed that negative posters on a thread were more likely correct than Up rampers on the same thread. How they came up with the data, is for you to argue.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular

I'm quite optimistic about the Valeo Joint Development Agreement. Valeo seem to be establishing a monopoly position on automotive Lidar.

Nice post thanks...some companies like to spread themselves a little too thin at times, rather than, as we have done as a company, focus on a target market where there is really very little competition at present, sticking to that formula but being flexible at the same time will prove to be a
winner for us in my view.

Valeo would have a very big smile on their face if they didn't already have with Scala gen III and now 1 less competitor to compete against for market share.

Regards...Tech (NZ)

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

DK6161

Regular
Proud slightly concerned owner of an extra 100,000 shares 🤞
Wish I got spare cash laying around for these prices. Part of me saying never buy again, but another part is saying you can't go wrong at this price lol

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Nice post thanks...some companies like to spread themselves a little too thin at times, rather than, as we have done as a company, focus on a target market where there is really very little competition at present, sticking to that formula but being flexible at the same time will prove to be a
winner for us in my view.

Valeo would have a very big smile on their face if they didn't already have with Scala gen III and now 1 less competitor to compete against for market share.

Regards...Tech (NZ)
😍

My two favourite parts of that article translated in english are:

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 3.08.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 3.07.16 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom