BRN Discussion Ongoing

Galaxycar

Regular
Shorters, manipulation are you blokes for real you have been saying that since $1.40,it is plane and straight selling, people getting out, you put a buy in it gets filled don’t try and sugar coat it,I think that a lot here should open their eyes up a bit, I got a parcel this morning I look at how my order was filled 20k order all small below 1000 shares someone is slowing the speed of decent that is all. Ask why I brought more with such a hate form management,easy lowering my break even like everyone else

DK6161

Regular
View attachment 45473

85k followers sounds a bit sus 👀 though.
Wish we hired an advertising agency to sell the actual IP, not fish for investors alone 😒 🙄

Here is a great marketing ides.
Why not do a promo video with an influencer with an already established audience.

Big Man Tyrone Video US$10 (~A$ 15.52, 90% off, Was US$100). He might do a better job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Here is a great marketing ides.
Why not do a promo video with an influencer with an already established audience.

Big Man Tyrone Video US$10 (~A$ 15.52, 90% off, Was US$100). He might do a better job 😂

He looks happy.
Definitely not a BRN shareholder :cool: :ROFLMAO: :love:

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

mrgds

Regular
Well done. Can't believe I was able to pick up another 25,000 @19c given we KNOW an announcement will be landing this week re Akida 2.
This stock is so undervalued it's ridiculous.

:eek: .................. you paid 0.19 @mcm? ........................ :eek: ...............🙂
i just took another "leap of faith" with another 100k and got them for 0.188 ..................;)
ive found that a "buy at market" rather than paying the sellers price can save a few bucks, ( a little risky when the trading action is different to what is happening now ) ............ which is always good to buy ($200) more beer for when we see the price drop even further. 🤬🤪🥳

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
He looks happy.
Definitely not a BRN shareholder :cool: :ROFLMAO: :love:

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
He's got 500k followers. Money will be well spent I say. Someone please contact Chris Stevens... oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GDJR69

Regular
The way the SP is going, we badly need the announcement about Akida 2.0 as an ASX announcement by the end of the month . . . the company must understand the importance of this.

Reactions: 12 users

DK6161

Regular
The way the SP is going, we badly need the announcement about Akida 2.0 as an ASX announcement by the end of the month . . . the company must understand the importance of this.
Wasn't it already discussed that Akido 2.0 is already priced in?

Reactions: 2 users

skutza

Regular
Well, it certainly isn't just BRN. My watchlist looks like death warmed up. Only 1 green.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah I just bought another 20,000 shares in super at .19....may as well if they are on offer from the manipulaton sell wall trying to hold the price down as long as possible.
I've got a low ballish offer in at 18 for another 100,000.
Unbelievable where our price is currently.

Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Some shorters dont know when to quit!!!
1695608766026.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
We just got to understand SP is not that important. Company is making stellar progress in all fields.

Just on the verge of another contract so patience is required.

Our time will come. May not be today or tomorrow, but it will come as the market is a place where money is transferred from the impatient to the patient.

This too shall pass, just hold on. Not financial advice, just a morale booster.

Just Hold On Carrie Underwood GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

mrgds

Regular
We just got to understand SP is not that important. Company is making stellar progress in all fields.

Our time will come. May not be today or tomorrow, but it will come as the market is a place where money is transferred from the impatient to the patient.

This too shall pass, just hold on. Not financial advice, just a moral booster.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Its RT here,
Just wanting to let you all know,
IM LIKING THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

This too shall pass, just hold on. Not financial advice, just a moral booster.

Great contribution ♥️
Much greatness.
Excellent content.
Geez I sound like a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Not saying anything.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE​

According to Qualcomm, Vehicle Voice Assistants Could Get A Big Upgrade In The Future​

Voice assistant AI could be improved in future cars, making them as smart as ChatGPT.​

Aiden (Illumination Gaming)
Technology Hits
11 hours ago

1*ZRoVEuIQjMHVwbuLPETdNA.jpeg

Photo by Ajeet Panesar on Unsplash
In some of my earlier posts, I’ve chatted about cool cars and AI stuff. You can find those links at the end of this post, by the way.
But today, I’m diving into a topic that’s super exciting — car AI that’s as smart as ChatGPT! Imagine having that kind of brain in your everyday ride someday.
Buckle up because I’ve got some exciting news about the future of cars and the way we interact with them. Qualcomm, the tech giant, has just dropped a bombshell in the automotive world. They’re envisioning a future where our cars come equipped with voice assistants that are as sharp as ChatGPT and can have real conversations with us while we cruise down the road.
Imagine you’re driving along, and instead of just barking commands like “navigate to nearest McDonald’s” or “call my wife,” you can actually have a proper chat with your car. Qualcomm believes that this future isn’t too far away.
They see a world where generative AI platforms, somewhat similar to ChatGPT, will be integrated into both traditional and electric vehicles. These AI companions will be connected to the cloud, ready to engage in natural conversations with us, the drivers, and our passengers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of conversations are we talking about here? Well, Qualcomm has some cool examples up their sleeves. Picture this: You tell your car, “Take me on a detour home with a hardware store along the way.”
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit peckish, and you say, “Order me some Taco Bell and tell them to leave it at my doorstep.” Sounds futuristic, right?
Nakul Duggal, Qualcomm’s automotive bigwig, thinks that generative AI like ChatGPT has the potential to enhance our in-car experiences in a big way. He said:
“[ChatGPT-like AI can] improve the quality of really anything that you’re doing in the vehicle […] I think there is a massive…

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 12.47.23 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

mrgds

Regular

This too shall pass, just hold on. Not financial advice, just a morale booster.

Ill take that as, too much bacon is no good for your sex drive, ................ as you look down at ur "Mr DROOPY "

I have to ask @BaconLover ............... did she listen to you say to her "This too shall pass"?
"Just hold on" !!!!!! 🤲 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Not saying anything.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE​

According to Qualcomm, Vehicle Voice Assistants Could Get A Big Upgrade In The Future​

Voice assistant AI could be improved in future cars, making them as smart as ChatGPT.​

Technology Hits
11 hours ago

1*ZRoVEuIQjMHVwbuLPETdNA.jpeg

Photo by Ajeet Panesar on Unsplash
In some of my earlier posts, I’ve chatted about cool cars and AI stuff. You can find those links at the end of this post, by the way.
But today, I’m diving into a topic that’s super exciting — car AI that’s as smart as ChatGPT! Imagine having that kind of brain in your everyday ride someday.
Buckle up because I’ve got some exciting news about the future of cars and the way we interact with them. Qualcomm, the tech giant, has just dropped a bombshell in the automotive world. They’re envisioning a future where our cars come equipped with voice assistants that are as sharp as ChatGPT and can have real conversations with us while we cruise down the road.
Imagine you’re driving along, and instead of just barking commands like “navigate to nearest McDonald’s” or “call my wife,” you can actually have a proper chat with your car. Qualcomm believes that this future isn’t too far away.
They see a world where generative AI platforms, somewhat similar to ChatGPT, will be integrated into both traditional and electric vehicles. These AI companions will be connected to the cloud, ready to engage in natural conversations with us, the drivers, and our passengers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of conversations are we talking about here? Well, Qualcomm has some cool examples up their sleeves. Picture this: You tell your car, “Take me on a detour home with a hardware store along the way.”
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit peckish, and you say, “Order me some Taco Bell and tell them to leave it at my doorstep.” Sounds futuristic, right?
Nakul Duggal, Qualcomm’s automotive bigwig, thinks that generative AI like ChatGPT has the potential to enhance our in-car experiences in a big way. He said:

View attachment 45501

You gotta ask yourself why Shyamal Anadkat from Open AI felt it necessary to mention BrainChip directly after Qualcomm in his recent blog about Chat GPT and what this could mean in the broader context of things...

I mean there's no arguing that this dude knows what he talking about, is there?

I interpret the extract below in this way - Qualcomm AI Research successfully deploys 1B+ parameters, but in order to overcome deployment challenges on edge devices, BrainChip's processor is required.

This is just my own very simplistic interpretation and opinion though, for what it's worth.

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 12.53.35 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Ill take that as, too much bacon is no good for your sex drive, ................ as you look down at ur "Mr DROOPY "

I have to ask @BaconLover ............... did she listen to you say to her "This too shall pass"?
"Just hold on" !!!!!! 🤲 😅
😂 Good one M.

BRN gives me enough love from behind I've lost the drive for anything else.

As to the quote, it's just something I say everyday while drinking the prune juice. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

GDJR69

Regular
Wasn't it already discussed that Akido 2.0 is already priced in?
I'm not really expecting that the announcement will have a significant positive effect on the share price - but if they have indicated previously that they would make the announcement by the end of the month and then they don't make it, that would I believe have a further deleterious effect on the SP. It's really important at this point that the company keeps these kinds of promises. I really hope they understand that (I'm sure they must).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom