BRN Discussion Ongoing

DK6161

Regular
Those that bought more a few days ago, are you still topping up? Asking for my wife... and our marriage.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Those that bought more a few days ago, are you still topping up? Asking for my wife... and our marriage.
Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

charles2

Regular
I have some pride in not being part of the usual SP pissers and moaners.

And managing the SP should not be one of the major concerns of management. However it should be a concern when they have to return to the markets to raise money to avoid undue dilution. They seem to have failed unless they are preparing a successful Hail Mary....akin to a Black Swan event.

Now I have some insight into why they hit up LDA early this year (when they had no pressing need for funds) as they must have realized there was little on the horizon that would support the SP. So they acted and seemingly did the prudent thing.

Maybe the secondary effects of this distasteful SP will start to gnaw on management as it has us.

Just musing out loud.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular
Yep another great post from the bullyboy.
New day, new chance to keep some of your posts up.

I'm not making fun of anyone but myself anyway, it's my money that's disappearing rapidly.
I'll try and stay positive, and have a laugh when I can.
You do whatever makes you feel comfortable, another 150k in a day must hurt.
Happy to be your punching bag, you and I are nobodies here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Yes 😳🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
New day, new chance to keep some of your posts up.

I'm not making fun of anyone but myself anyway, it's my money that's disappearing rapidly.
I'll try and stay positive, and have a laugh when I can.
You do whatever makes you feel comfortable, another 150k in a day must hurt.
Happy to be your punching bag, you and I are nobodies here.
You attack anyone that has a different opinion to your own but now claim your a punching bag when someone pulls you up for your aggressive bullying . lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
This is crazy. What is going on here. We are free falling at these levels? Just ridiculous. I totally believe in Brainchip and their product, and with time I believe they will succeed. But we need something to change. Please give us some results soon. If I had money on the side I would be buying more for sure. What do people think is the catalyst for this violent movement south? Just more shorting?

Reactions: 7 users
Hello Fullmoonfever,

Just curious if you ever received a reply to your question? I ask because I'm curious too and I can't find new info on the subject.
I'm always trying to catch up on the latest's posts here on TSE. Always an interesting read and so much great information shared by all.

I did like this old headline, posted 30 Jan 2019, "The Company's arrangement with Veritone provides BrainChip with potential revenue resulting from the frequency and duration with which… (PDF)

EXTRACT from PDF marked for personal use only:
Veritone is completing the integration of BrainChip Studio and intends to make it available on their aiWare platform.

The aiWare platform is a cloud-based video storage product with video analytic tools, which will include BrainChip Studio among them.

The Company’s pattern and object recognition product provide Veritone with the capability to search vast amounts of video content, create metadata and provide their customers a unique service to reduce cost and increase throughput.

The Company’s arrangement with Veritone provides BrainChip with potential revenue resulting from the frequency and duration with which Veritone customers use the BrainChip Studio tool.

I can't find anything else on this company linking BRN and I don't see them on our TSE list of "BrainChip Technology Partners"?

Cheers.
Hi @luvlifetravel

No replies or knowledge yet unfortunately.

Was before my time hence the question to any LTH who may have heard of dead or alive still.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Between my BRN & WBT shares, I've had to downsize and relocate to a state park.

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

GDJR69

Regular
This is crazy. What is going on here. We are free falling at these levels? Just ridiculous. I totally believe in Brainchip and their product, and with time I believe they will succeed. But we need something to change. Please give us some results soon. If I had money on the side I would be buying more for sure. What do people think is the catalyst for this violent movement south? Just more shorting?
No I believe it is because we dropped out of the ASX200. Probably partly fund managers selling but I suspect the pronounced falls have caused some panic amongst some retail shareholders who are perhaps not as well informed as we are. It is absolutely ridiculous that we are seeing this at these price levels.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Newk R

Regular
With the price dropping so rapidly, why are there so many buyers eager to snap them up. I mean in the bad old days when the price was falling there were very few transactions. Now they're selling like hot cakes.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

GazDix

Regular
Looking at the charts, the last time our SP was this low was in August 2020.

Over three years ago. July that year (SP at around 11 cents), our Adika 1000 wafer fabrication was complete. Basically similar to where Weebit is now IMO product development wise.

Yes, there has been dilution since then, but since then we have had:
Vorago collaboration.
Patents.
Renesas and Megachips IP agreements.
Large household names in our EAP programme.
Strategic product changes changing to an IP model from a chip one.
Akida 1500 and 2000 (about to be released).

Heaps of other smaller although important steps to solidify Branchip's future.

The SP is way disengaged with the fundamentals right now. Our SP has been suffering since 2022 and I dabble a little bit in charting and this sort of price movement destroys retail. Apart from us here, there can't be many retail still in.
This will reverse hard once the coast is clear. Better to get this out the way without an announcement as well, we can all deal with red (surely we are used to it now). If we announced our latest version into this sell-off, it would be very hard to boom up again.

Like many here I am in this for 0 or hero (once it is fairly valued). There will be no middle ground as well for Brainchip as well. All the signs point to hero apart from one right now, and that is the SP. It will adjust itself in time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Damo4

Regular
You attack anyone that has a different opinion to your own but now claim your a punching bag when someone pulls you up for your aggressive bullying . lol

It's all good mate, you can delete all your posts from yesterday and you can delete you post earlier today, but we've seen what you're currently contributing. You've been lashing out at people left right and centre, and you told us why yesterday.
I'd like to go back to BRN discussion now if you don't mind? You and I have taken up too much space in these threads already.

Apologies to the other members here, but when he referenced my un-born child yesterday, it's very rich to call me the bully/coward.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I think word has got out that FactFinder has sold out on the dream. Tech. You have a lot to answer for this mayhem 😂
All jokes aside. I topped up at .25 this morning 😩
I used to hate reading when people post they topped up during the fall from $2.40. Was envious they had the $ to do it and thought wow. Great price. Only to see it drop further. I’d think. Gee I bet they wished they had of held off a bit longer 😂. Now here I am. Thought Akida2 announcement is imminent as “allegedly “ stated from BRN. Should top up at a bargain basement price. Now wishing I had held off longer.

I am guessing there will be an ASX please explain after lunch. Not much happens during the ASX long lunch break. Be an interesting response (Not) No. No. No. and No to all questions😂.

Looking forward to Jan 25 @TECH

Interesting comments in your last post I must say.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Iseki

Regular
These optics are very bad.
Our sales have stated that sales traction is all about Akida2.
Akida2 is formally on-sale at the end of the month.
The head of sales has done a runner. ( Disagreement with the CEO?)
So what happens if Akida2 is formally released at the end of the month and we don't have any immediate sales?
Is our BoD so delusional that they can't do a couple of discount deals to get the ball rolling and the wolf from the door?
We need a Letter to Shareholders now, co signed by the CEO and the two founders.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
We need a Letter to Shareholders now, co signed by the CEO and the two founders.
I am waiting for a Twitter update 🤞 🙌
X - the place to be.
Brainchip loves Elon's platform 🥰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cyw

Regular
I think the index chasing funds have till end of the month to get out. Unless someone knows that AKIDA2 has failed or some major licenceee had jumped ship, the company is still the same as it was a couple of weeks ago, if there is no real reason why we see this eye-watering dump, it has got to be a buying opportunity.

Just like Resmed, it is still dropping although all brokers are super bullish on it. So who is selling? It hass been all selling into the bid queue, it cannot be the moms and dads.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom