BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ride ‘em Cowgirls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
So what does this mean. If the sentiment is that this thing is dying, then why would there be so many buyers. There must be some sort of confidence for there to be such volume changing hands. Am I kidding myself here?
IMO .... it's been a big tree shake especially over the last few days of somewhat substantial trading volumes to suit someone's / Insto's ongoing agendas. The Co would imo be well aware of who is actually selling and/or accumulating shares and accordingly taking the appropriate actions to safeguard the Co's interests.......

I would also think that both Sean and Peter would be getting a rather lot of phone calls from the Top 20 s/holders demanding information and action be taken to alleviate this rather poor state of affairs.

Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey BF (Brain Fam), I wonder if Intel and Arm are shaping up to make Arm's prototype chip (with lashings of Akida magic sauce)?

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.54.39 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.52.15 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.59.44 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Those that bought more a few days ago, are you still topping up? Asking for my wife... and our marriage.
One more top-up mate, lets see if it gets hit. All the best BRNers.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

keyeat

Regular
Will .20 be the bottom ....

IMG_8964871821BD-1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Tbh I hardly doubt Akida 2.0 annoucement will have any impact on the current share price...

It will continue to free fall unless they announce IP contracts or any positive news which will lead to revenue (not some partnerships with random start ups) or theres massive revenue/cash inflow reflected in the statements...

Hopefully we will get some good news soon...

The way it is at the moment.... Being disappointed is an understatement for a lot of us.

From what has been occurring recently its has only given validation to anyone putting negative spin on Brainchip... I have no supporting evidence to back up my claims our tech is here or there other than a possiblity!

Until any customer starts product/name dropping and or Brainchip's management team addresses this issue and start announcement correctly on the ASX this s**t will continue to occur.

i hope for one sooner than later there is a good snap back and we start seeing green again.
Didn't Antonio say the share is probably at its rightful price arm,

Papacass

Regular
Founder - reputed genius. Father of biologically inspired SSNs. ✅
Mr Chip - able to produce neuromorphic magic in silicon. ✅
Akida - first in class disruptive neuromorphic chip. Sucks microwatts, learns on the fly, doesn’t need cloud, processor agnostic, beneficial to countless industries ✅
Secret sauce protected by patent wall. ✅
Board able to execute plan to make BrainChip Inc profitable ❌
I’m hopeful (still) that the cross above will turn into a tick. At this stage I’m prepared to wait a few more quarters and see if AKD2000 entices some CEOs to put pen to paper, if we really are in MB and Scala 3, if Renesas really releases a product with Akida inside and if Megachips input into 1500 means anything. Hopefully some of the fluffy ecosystem partnerships bear fruit.
Cheers. Onward.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

• Fire

Bravo

I figure if I keep guessing, I'm bound to be right on at least one occassion.

200w (1).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi Towny, I think you’ll find that I am a repeat contributor here and that I actually try to avoid bickering and aim for the direct opposite where possible. Being on the right side of history is important to me as I suspect it is to a lot of other BRN investors. ❤️☮️

This is fckn ridiculous. It goes up by 10% and the asx pulls the trigger and stops the rise. But it goes down 30% and fuck all from them.
The ASX Mafia taking control!

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Geared

Emerged
can today just end :(

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
Be good to check the Top20 tomorrow.
I hear some are selling to "buy a watch", which I think is code for "buying time" and come back in if the dust settles.
Wish I'd bought a watch at 30c

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Step out of your echo chamber. You know what I meant.
I stepped out of echo chamber ages ago FD, hence my comment.

We have 4 quarters worth of money in the bank, it's a fact. Whether that's enough for us to get going with incoming revenue and without the need of another LDA deal is something that holders will have to investigate themselves.

No opinions about it, just an observation.

• Love

newpunta

Regular
These optics are very bad.
Our sales have stated that sales traction is all about Akida2.
Akida2 is formally on-sale at the end of the month.
The head of sales has done a runner. ( Disagreement with the CEO?)
So what happens if Akida2 is formally released at the end of the month and we don't have any immediate sales?
Is our BoD so delusional that they can't do a couple of discount deals to get the ball rolling and the wolf from the door?
We need a Letter to Shareholders now, co signed by the CEO and the two founders.
I am still working my way through all these forum posts - so many opinions and so many questions but ISEKI my friend you have nailed it.

BOD need to do their job and do whatever it takes to get this ship re-floated good and proper.
Talk with your NADs and offer the discounts required and a "do the right thing by us" message ............ to announce some positive news we desperately need.
If they standby and do nothing - as has bin the case until now ........... I say they are NOT JUST FAILING in their duty to COMPANY SHAREHOLDERS, EVEN WORSE MAY SEEM COMPLICENT in allowing this trashing of the share price………. With plans to announce the good news after a few more of the retail holders have abandoned ship.
I am sticking like glue and buying more now cos I am an opportunist.

BrainChip will succeed ……… but what the company is allowing to happen unnecessarily to the share price, when I know full well, they could try to step in to turn it around……. is frankly disgusting.

I understand “Dog EAT Dog” mentalities …….. but to treat your share holders with that attitude leaves me speechless !!!

Vladsblood

Regular
The ASX Mafia taking control!
It'll be a great day when in future we ARE on the Nasdaq and i'm hoping the Board delists us from these pissant's at the ASX control centre!!!
Wishing for an ann ASAP to put a stop to the SP doing what its going to do/looking after itself!!!! Vlad.

• Fire

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
I have to say I'm very disappointed..
I come on here expecting to see shareholders in throes of misery and they are telling jokes and posting memes and gifs??..
What gives?
🤔..

20230920_150541.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
I have some pride in not being part of the usual SP pissers and moaners.

And managing the SP should not be one of the major concerns of management. However it should be a concern when they have to return to the markets to raise money to avoid undue dilution. They seem to have failed unless they are preparing a successful Hail Mary....akin to a Black Swan event.

Now I have some insight into why they hit up LDA early this year (when they had no pressing need for funds) as they must have realized there was little on the horizon that would support the SP. So they acted and seemingly did the prudent thing.

Maybe the secondary effects of this distasteful SP will start to gnaw on management as it has us.

Just musing out loud.
In an interview with the ASX investor, Sean stated that they're reviewing all options regarding funding.
So it's very likely that a cap raise is coming any time in the near future.
I don't know what else these options could be (someone who knows more about this topic please respond to this post).
And to the one's spreading lies about me. No I'm not claiming it and no I'm not insulting someone out of the blue.
It's just time for all to accept that the first gen was a commercial flop and that the management is uncapable of running this company.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom