BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xray1

Regular
No I believe it is because we dropped out of the ASX200. Probably partly fund managers selling but I suspect the pronounced falls have caused some panic amongst some retail shareholders who are perhaps not as well informed as we are. It is absolutely ridiculous that we are seeing this at these price levels.
As you have stated:

"It is absolutely ridiculous that we are seeing this at these price levels"

If posters think that things are getting bad now, s/price wise, then just imagine what will be the situation if there are no IP contracts made before the next 4C and that 4C turns out to be a non event ??!!!! ................ looks to me as if we might be heading towards a "Strike 2" scenario at the next AGM ........ imo Co and Management needs to seriously lift their game ASAP.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
It's all good mate, you can delete all your posts from yesterday and you can delete you post earlier today, but we've seen what you're currently contributing. You've been lashing out at people left right and centre, and you told us why yesterday.
I'd like to go back to BRN discussion now if you don't mind? You and I have taken up too much space in these threads already.

Apologies to the other members here, but when he referenced my un-born child yesterday, it's very rich to call me the bully/coward.
I think I was one of the very few that congratulated you when for some reason you mentioned you were expecting a new born a while back.
All I said yesterday was as a expecting parent I hope you teach your child to listen to all different opinions instead of attacking people that don't share the same view as you.

It's quite clear now that you can quite happily attack someone with a different view and then play the victim when it suits lol

I've contributed quite a bit to this forum and hotcrapper years ago bit I gave up giving my research to this forum last November due to the members like yourself bullying anyone with a different view. I know of many many posters that no longer contribute and who would blame them .
Good Luck with your investment and future new family member .

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

DK6161

Regular
Letter to shareholders? Yeah good luck with that one. From previous response we have been getting from the company I doubt we'd get much.
It's okay though we get a lot out of those fireside chat podcasts 😒

Labsy

Regular
Holding my face in my hands and sobbing... then I bought another chunk to reduce my average to 52 cents.... 🫣😒😩...then it went down some more. I'm done now.... let's hope it stabilises please God... 🙏

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
That's OK Hoppy, I bought the spa with me. I'll text you the directions shortly.

View attachment 44974

PS: BYO towel and booze 🛀🍺
Groovy Bravo. I'll be all in. 🤣
Seriously Folks.
In my opinion this is a storm in a teacup we are experiencing with a lot of volatility and uncertainty around at the moment.
Seen this sorta thing before and survived.
No advice as we each have to live with the consequences of our decisions, but please be considerate of others potential situations when posting.
We all left the crapper for a reason. :)
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Xray1

Regular
With the price dropping so rapidly, why are there so many buyers eager to snap them up. I mean in the bad old days when the price was falling there were very few transactions. Now they're selling like hot cakes.
Some 25 million BRN shares traded thus far today.

• Wow

Mccabe84

Regular
Does anyone have any brokerage data or up to date information on the shirts owing ?

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hmmm..

Extract 1
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.17.30 pm.png

Extract 2
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.17.08 pm.png

Extract 3
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.16.47 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
IMO it is no coincidence that this sell off has happened just after we have been kicked out of the ASX200 and fundies are exiting their positions. Short sellers also probably taking further advantage. Larry is also taking advantage of it. There has been no other news to suggest otherwise (in this case no news could be good news). If I am wrong then so be it......Larry will have fired his last shot and his pants will be down
xT0xeFqqqhiK0IKQyA.gif

Happy as Larry

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Iseki

Regular
I am waiting for a Twitter update 🤞 🙌
X - the place to be.
Brainchip loves Elon's platform 🥰
I have to say I am completely over RobT's twitter likes that send the 1000 eyes chasing rainbows.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
+1 949 784 0040 (United States)

pick-up-monkey.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Newk R

Regular
Some 25 million BRN shares traded thus far today.
So what does this mean. If the sentiment is that this thing is dying, then why would there be so many buyers. There must be some sort of confidence for there to be such volume changing hands. Am I kidding myself here?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

Wacko, the Diddlo! 🥳🍾

PS; I don't even know what that means but it seems fitting for this situation somehow.

this-wine-is-awful-get-me-another-glass.gif

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.31.26 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Whacky doo, there’s some big volume numbers going through.

Reactions: 3 users

Newk R

Regular
Does anyone have any brokerage data or up to date information on the shirts owing ?
I know I own all my own shirts outright, but I can't answer for others

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom