Got some more at 24.75c today....... View attachment 44899

Still buying....

Larry

Screenshot_20230919-160433.png

Great minds think alike they say!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
Nice post much appreciated

Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
They could announce Akida 2 is out and BMW will be using it through SynSense. That would make you kick yourself for that brilliant decision.
I think you got it backwards.... I'm now skint until I sell or buy in my commsec account.

1695104315919.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

mcm

Regular
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
The selling is purely due to BRN being kicked out of the ASX 200 which came into effect yesterday meaning a number of instos had to off-load their BRN's. Same thing happened to IMU ... and look how that stock fared today ... down a similar amount as BRN.
NOTHING has changed. The future for Akida 2nd generation is as bright as ever. Today was a gift for those who were able to buy more which I certainly did. When the instos are done selling ... watch the reversal ... it will be a doozy, especially if there are a few announcements to kick start it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The selling is purely due to BRN being kicked out of the ASX 200 which came into effect yesterday meaning a number of instos had to off-load their BRN's. Same thing happened to IMU ... and look how that stock fared today ... down a similar amount as BRN.
NOTHING has changed. The future for Akida 2nd generation is as bright as ever. Today was a gift for those who were able to buy more which I certainly did. When the instos are done selling ... watch the reversal ... it will be a doozy, especially if there are a few announcements to kick start it.
And WBT getting smashed as well for 2 days straight…..but shhhhhh, it’s only BRN that’s down and nothing else!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
And WBT getting smashed as well for 2 days straight…..but shhhhhh, it’s only BRN that’s down and nothing else!!!!
Well it is a brn thread. But seen a lot of complaints on the crapper on wbt threads

Reactions: 4 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Top 20 shareholders will be an interesting read late October.

With all the hysteria going on, surely this is the maximum pain point, but I've said that already 4 times since 60 cents. 4 steps back and hopefully 12 steps forward.

As a crypto trader/investor it has been a really hard time since January 2022, but nothing compared to being a BRN holder. As least with crypto volatility can go both directions.

In two years time many will say it was easy, but all of us on this forum know that it was anything but.

I feel this is the sale of the century right now as patents alone justify us to be 40 cents at least (750mill MC). I also feel like buying now, but like many have no cash. Congrats to those who manage to pick some up.
There mightn’t be 20 left!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

rgupta

Regular
  • If it's more likely, then why hold, why not sell, wait and re-buy?
No, not at all, I was asking a question.
Also people like Schnitzel who have seemingly been in and out of BRN countless times are making it work for them.
So far, if you had sold and waited at any point after Jan 22, you'd be in a better spot!

Ultimately no, my point was not about timing the market, it was about taking control.
I don't think it's very helpful to declare we are going to sub-$100m MC and then hold on.
If they were so sure, they shouldn't be holding, but of course, none of us know, so why speculate SP??
I think calling a 5c SP is just as misleading as a $5 SP, and I'm just tired of seeing the predictions with no basis.
Thanks for your explanation Damo. Let everyone play their own game. Right now the only thing killing me is management is not trying anything. May be they have bigger plans or they are helpless. I am big fan of cricket and there is one saying in cricket. "Form is temporary but class remains permanent"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Deena

Regular

Love Brainchip 💞💞
Reminiscing.
I first bought into Brainchip just over 6 years ago (September 2017) at 18 cents. I bought more at 20 cents, then more at 20.5 cents. Then the share price started to slip but I kept buying as it went down. It was really getting quiet frightening, but at 4.7 cents I made a large investment. I think it continued down to 3 cents, but i didn't buy any at that. Things were looking pretty glum.

Shortly after that there was a capital raise at 6 cents in July 2019. I went for the max I could muster. Shortly after this investment the share price took off, but I just kept on accumulating. The most I paid was $1.18 in February 2022. I'm still not inclined to sell any though. You don't need to be Einstein to realise that this is going to be one very big company. The deals are all happening as anyone on this forum knows. It is just a matter of waiting until the products start getting pumped out the doors of our partners and clients. So I'm with you Tech. Accumulate and hold.

All things come to those who wait (while investing more). lol DYOR
Deena

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 110 users

rgupta

Regular

Love Brainchip 💞💞
That is a big news to us FF is selling and that too at these ridiculous prices. If that is true we expect a friendly reason from FF.
Sorry if it is hurting but I personally cannot believe that. To me it is just like falling fort!!

Reactions: 2 users
That is a big news to us FF is selling and that too at these ridiculous prices. If that is true we expect a friendly reason from FF.
Sorry if it is hurting but I personally cannot believe that. To me it is just like falling fort!!
Nope, you can expect a friendly reason all you like, but no one is obligated to provide an explanation on if/why they are selling. That, frankly, is none of yours or anyone's concern.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

rgupta

Regular
Nope, you can expect a friendly reason all you like, but no one is obligated to provide an explanation on if/why they are selling. That, frankly, is none of yours or anyone's concern.
I totally agree with you. That is why I right a friendly. It is upto FF.

Reactions: 3 users

Love Brainchip 💞💞
Tech's weekly Boost chat, price goes down awesome time to buy

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
It's total bullshit.

Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

CHIPS

Regular
And here it is:

1695110528885.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

Love Brainchip 💞💞
200.gif

Not sure what FF did to upset you but this post is a huge own-goal.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum.

1695112574349.gif

Top Bottom