BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Are you trying to tell someone how to time the market ???
  • If it's more likely, then why hold, why not sell, wait and re-buy?
No, not at all, I was asking a question.
Also people like Schnitzel who have seemingly been in and out of BRN countless times are making it work for them.
So far, if you had sold and waited at any point after Jan 22, you'd be in a better spot!

Ultimately no, my point was not about timing the market, it was about taking control.
I don't think it's very helpful to declare we are going to sub-$100m MC and then hold on.
If they were so sure, they shouldn't be holding, but of course, none of us know, so why speculate SP??
I think calling a 5c SP is just as misleading as a $5 SP, and I'm just tired of seeing the predictions with no basis.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

GazDix

Regular
Top 20 shareholders will be an interesting read late October.

With all the hysteria going on, surely this is the maximum pain point, but I've said that already 4 times since 60 cents. 4 steps back and hopefully 12 steps forward.

As a crypto trader/investor it has been a really hard time since January 2022, but nothing compared to being a BRN holder. As least with crypto volatility can go both directions.

In two years time many will say it was easy, but all of us on this forum know that it was anything but.

I feel this is the sale of the century right now as patents alone justify us to be 40 cents at least (750mill MC). I also feel like buying now, but like many have no cash. Congrats to those who manage to pick some up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Iseki

Regular
Time to hear from Peter.
When the head of sales disappears saying "interesting year", that can only mean "Sales achieved nothing, and if you want to know more ask the CEO." Was there a major difference in sales approach between CEO and Sales? It certainly looks like it now.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Cardpro

Regular
Wow... despite all these positive notes/comments here, share price hit new 52 weeks low... wtf is happening...

Reactions: 2 users

jtardif999

Regular
130 million shares are short right now. I hope they get caught with their pants down

sad tears GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III
That’s not Sean is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

KKFoo

Regular
Buy again,..either I win big or lose big..

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Not a pleasant day by any stretch ,

Id be thinking this is the result of spill over from the Quadruple Witching Day ( International houses re calibrating their books ) .... and general capitulation ( Poor Bloody Retail holders ) spooked or having to sell for general life reasons, for which I truly feel for.

Holding strong here ( Very Fortunate to do so ) , come on Management well past time to deliver something of substance ( REVENUE ) & no not to ones own bank balance.

BrainChip holder depicted , For the last THREE YEARS.

456 Corporal Punishment Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images - Getty  Images
video thumbnail

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Not much to say about the Share price really other than i feel the absolute frustration from all the long-time holders me being one of them.
currently down 50K yes it really hurts when I look at it, so I try not to.

I have been so positive on Brain Chip and had hoped that it would do great things, i still have that feeling but also can't understand just why we have been so badly hammered.
So, we are a little low on our target for sales what's a few million between friends.

I would have thought that a good operator would or could see the outcome with no sales and try to build it up somehow.

it's not the destination it's the journey well it really is a journey.

SERA2g

Founding Member
With the price so low, it would be good to see some of the directors/non execs buying on market.

Can't speak for whether a black out period is in play but would be good to see some large parcels purchased to show the team behind the wheel are confident.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Remember that day you said Warren Buffett lost $63bn on the stock market and that he should invest in Brainchip to make it all back?

Good times good times
Good advice though!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Would it not be a good time for the CEO to make an announcement about the upcoming silicone release date?
or is surprise the best way to go forward.

i know that the poor Australian stock market ( brain chip ) doesn't move much with no information or information released on other forums that are not directly connected to the ASX.

Please Sean Heir give the punters something.

skutza

Regular
ROFL CALL ME FOOLISH< BUT JUST DUMPED EVRYTHING LEFT IN MY TRADING ACCOUNT ON BRN. WHAT COULD GO WRONG??????

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Cardpro

Regular
With the price so low, it would be good to see some of the directors/non execs buying on market.

Can't speak for whether a black out period is in play but would be good to see some large parcels purchased to show the team behind the wheel are confident.
I would be pleased if that happens but I hardly doubt that they are allowed to given they are (hopefully) privy to upcoming IP contracts and other exciting news... (hopefully)

Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Got some more at 24.75c today.......
26u3ZvFa1JUd53q6c.gif

Still buying....

Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Cyw

Regular
ROFL CALL ME FOOLISH< BUT JUST DUMPED EVRYTHING LEFT IN MY TRADING ACCOUNT ON BRN. WHAT COULD GO WRONG??????
They could announce Akida 2 is out and BMW will be using it through SynSense. That would make you kick yourself for that brilliant decision.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Just published 22 hours ago, Bain & Company believes the intelligent edge market opportunity may be larger than previously understood. Bain’s analysis forecasts that by 2027, $127 billion of the $277 billion total market for embedded silicon could come from the intelligent edge!!!

giphy.gif

B1 5 pm.png

B16 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
They could announce Akida 2 is out and BMW will be using it through SynSense. That would make you kick yourself for that brilliant decision.
I think he meant he used all the funds left in his trading account to buy more.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
i013892749204.gif

We shall see who the real winner is

AKD 2.0 launch
AKD 2.0 IP(s)
Renesas & MegaChips
Valeo revenue

SOON

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

TECH

Regular
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom