BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
All I can say is that I own 3 companies that were dropped from the ASX200 on Monday
BRN, IMU, SYR

All 3 have been hammered in exactly the same way yesterday and today.
I don't believe this is "anything personal or fundamental to BRN" , rather all to do with the big end of town doing what they do after the rebalance.

If BrainChip has been clever, they have delayed the release of 2.0 until after these shenanigans are over, and the SP has the chance to attract the +ve re-rate the general release of Akida 2.0 deserves.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
All I can say is that I own 3 companies that were dropped from the ASX200 on Monday
BRN, IMU, SYR

I don't believe this is "anything personal or fundamental to BRN" , rather all to do with the big end of town doing what they do after the rebalance.

If BrainChip has been clever, they have delayed the release of 2.0 until after these shenanigans are over, and the SP has the chance to attract the +ve re-rate the general release of Akida 2.0 deserves.
because the company knows exactly when the “shenanigans” are going to be over aye?

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
BRN, IMU, SYR

"If BrainChip has been clever they have delayed the release of 2.0 until after these shenanigans are over"

Have been thinking exactly that Quiltman!

Hopefully get 'The announcement' next week?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

mcm

Regular
Coles might be interested too with their slogan being one with our price action.

But my hopes are still with Elon 😍

View attachment 44884
You'd need only US$644M to make a AUD$1B offer. C'mon Elon ... you'd have that between the cracks in your couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Is this what things have come to? Hoping to get bought out??

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Yeah this is maximum emotional pain. I’m out for now as I can’t tolerate any further amount of loss..

If it’s close to a bottom, that’s fine. If some announcement comes out tomorrow that doubles the price, that’s fine..

When the chart re-sets and it will, it always does, I will be back in..

There’s too much money underwater here to get a sustained and continuous price rise without pull backs and constructive technical action..

So it’s time to follow my rules and stick to the plan.. GLTAH.. I hope it turns for you soon.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Glen

Regular
Investing in any new technology in the early years is going to be like riding a roller coaster. I looked back at the early days of Amazon. Amazon in 1998 was 22cents a share.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

mcm

Regular
Is this what things have come to? Hoping to get bought out??

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix
Hoping for a bidding war. I've done my bit today ... bought another 33,000 @ 25c. Now if that isn't the bargain of the century I don't know what is.

If anyone's feeling glum ... remember you only lose when you sell and then go and have another read of FF's latest post. You'll feel better I'm sure. Today is simply all about instos selling because of BRN's removal this week from the ASX 200. When that sell off ends ... back up we go!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
130 million shares are short right now. I hope they get caught with their pants down

sad tears GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
You'd need only US$644M to make a AUD$1B offer. C'mon Elon ... you'd have that between the cracks in your couch.

Only 1 billion !!!!!!!!!!!

200w.gif

download (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Hoping for a bidding war. I've done my bit today ... bought another 33,000 @ 25c. Now if that isn't the bargain of the century I don't know what is.

If anyone's feeling glum ... remember you only lose when you sell and then go and have another read of FF's latest post. You'll feel better I'm sure. Today is simply all about instos selling because of BRN's removal this week from the ASX 200. When that sell off ends ... back up we go!
You probably got some of mine lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
View attachment 44890

Explosion of sales end of 2022...... haha

Don't worry

"The share price will do what the share price will do "

Only 20 months since the last price sensitive announcement regarding a company willing to pay revenue to Brn

Been f***ing great watching 1 million bucks disappear on paper.

Revolutionary tech ..... yeah bullshit like the crap posted on here
stinky-disgusted.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
1695094483382.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
not leaving

Leonardo Dicaprio Face GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
View attachment 44890

Don't worry

Only 20 months since the last price sensitive announcement regarding a company willing to pay revenue to Brn

Remember that day you said Warren Buffett lost $63bn on the stock market and that he should invest in Brainchip to make it all back?

Good times good times

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
That's probably your most accurate and well informed post you have ever contributed to the forum .
Just waiting for you bully mate wilzy to come up with his usual gif.

Sorry just give me a sec, I'm trying to dig up the email the company sent me assuring me I'd make money when I bought shares.
It's weird I can't find it, but it must be here somewhere!

Anyway it could be worse, I could be down a million, then I'd probably be posting like a hysteric boomer who's found a meme making website for the first time.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
View attachment 44890

Don't worry

tenor-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yeah this is maximum emotional pain. I’m out for now as I can’t tolerate any further amount of loss..

If it’s close to a bottom, that’s fine. If some announcement comes out tomorrow that doubles the price, that’s fine..

When the chart re-sets and it will, it always does, I will be back in..

There’s too much money underwater here to get a sustained and continuous price rise without pull backs and constructive technical action..

So it’s time to follow my rules and stick to the plan.. GLTAH.. I hope it turns for you soon.
Good luck to you Schnitzel.
Feel your pain and respect your decision.
We each have our individual circumstances and responsibilities to consider.
It’s tough times for many atm and everything I own is getting hammered which is unpleasant.
Even stocks with sound fundamentals and good news recently released or on the horizon like our BrainChip.
In my portfolio the bears are in charge and seem intent on tearing everything to shreds.
Being bullish by nature about the only solace I can offer is the understanding of the wider view.
Unless these are the actual “end times” that some always seem keen to espouse, this cycle will turn, at some point.
At least, it always has so far, according to recorded history.
I would rather it otherwise, but acknowledge that it’s a complex system operating within and influenced without by other and greater macro economic, social, cultural and political drivers which are themselves in flux.
So as the wonderful Bogie said in a movie once “ my problem’s don’t add up to a hill of beans” 🤣
For the now, just need to endure this uncomfortable and problematic period till the pendulum swings our way again.
And don’t let the bastards wear us down 🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

mrgds

Regular
Well, im callin it early, .................... i think we"ll finish RED

RED BABY YEAH .......................:mad:
Screenshot (38).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

rgupta

Regular
My thoughts:
  • If it's more likely, then why hold, why not sell, wait and re-buy?
  • True long term holders can withstand much more - if you wanted to hold for 5-10 years, then this shouldn't matter.
  • Renesas has 100% confirmed Akida in products, and so has ANT61 on a far smaller scale. Megachips own a license.
  • Gen2 release isn't the great bit, it's the deferred-evaluation mentioned.
  • FF's dialogue means nothing, it's his opinion, you shouldn't be listening to opinion, only fact.
  • I don't want a rocket, I want a slow and steady rise, with commercial success incorporated.

Anyway, we've done this dance before. The panic sets in around SP drops, but the company is attacked without a change to their plan.
It's becoming boring sifting through the doubt and panic to see the odd link, insight or valuable post.
It used to be Stickshift, Shareman et al, now it's "real" LTHs saying the company is overvalued.
If all the intentions are genuine, then now it's just a pity party, which is even more sad.
At least those guys made money from spreading doubt with hidden intentions.
Are you trying to tell someone how to time the market ???

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom