BRN Discussion Ongoing

mcm

Regular
Surely BRN must be ripe for a take over at the current MC!!!

Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Why? What’s attractive about it? We’re basically a research project at this stage… boy did I get this one very very wrong.

Surely BRN must be ripe for a take over at the current MC!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

skutza

Regular
I'm happy with the SP coz it enables me to Buys some more.
Hmmm.... I bought more but I'm not happy. While I'll admit to selling some in the $1.80 area (that's why I asked if anyone was holding from that high), the profits made are almost all sitting back into BRN. Bit by bit BRN has been like the mob to me, just when you thought you were out they drag you back in. I owned shares that were 5.4c I also bought a $1 and below. Today is the first day I have been in the red with BRN and my love affair with the company is starting to become very thin. Not blaming anyone but my stupid self, but it is such a shame such a good aussie company is being smashed into the ground. With it are dreams of early retirement. You should only invest the money you can afford to lose. We'll I'm done, not until I am green again will I place any more money here. Good luck all, but I'm off the boards till I can be positive again.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I Have No Money Al Bundy GIF - I Have No Money Al Bundy Married With  Children - Discover & Share GIFs

coisa-de-nerd-piggy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Why? What’s attractive about it? We’re basically a research project at this stage… boy did I get this one very very wrong.
I reckon NVIDIA is going to take over Brainchip, because otherwise brainchip might be the NVIDIA killer.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Zedjack33

Regular
“ That is for management to provide the ASX with a timely announcement of AKIDA GEN 2 as they promised and why delay it any longer.”

For me I recon we need income announcements. Not just having a new product alone without sales. Akida 2.0 provides another opportunity for a pump n dump with out revenue.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

robsmark

Regular
For me I recon we need income announcements. Not just having a new product alone without sales. Akida 2.0 provides another opportunity for a pump n dump with out revenue.
They aren’t coming though. We’ve been patent, waiting years and years. “Watch the financials”, “Never seen as much commercial interest”, it’s just bullshit.

Where are the fucking customers!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

FJ-215

Regular
I reckon NVIDIA is going to take over Brainchip, because otherwise brainchip might be the NVIDIA killer.
NVIDA.........Money grabbing bastards

1695091737971.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
Trying to read Bravo's posts between the hysteria

Running From Explosions Explosions GIF - Running From Explosions Explosions  Mines - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Trying to read Bravo's posts between the hysteria

Running From Explosions Explosions GIF - Running From Explosions Explosions  Mines - Discover & Share GIFs

All the excellent contributors come out of the woodwork on red days.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mcm

Regular
What about ARM or Intel? Right now they could offer only $1B and it would still be a 100% premium on the current share price!

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
money.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
What about ARM or Intel? Right now they could offer only $1B and it would still be a 100% premium on the current share price!
If you read the article circulating among 4s of people, you will see why NVIDIA sees us as a challenge.
It is in their best interest to take us over.
Especially with all the vegetables on the line, no room for error.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t the market factor in things way before. So maybe Akida 2 has already been factored into the current SP

Hmmm.... I bought more but I'm not happy. While I'll admit to selling some in the $1.80 area (that's why I asked if anyone was holding from that high), the profits made are almost all sitting back into BRN. Bit by bit BRN has been like the mob to me, just when you thought you were out they drag you back in. I owned shares that were 5.4c I also bought a $1 and below. Today is the first day I have been in the red with BRN and my love affair with the company is starting to become very thin. Not blaming anyone but my stupid self, but it is such a shame such a good aussie company is being smashed into the ground. With it are dreams of early retirement. You should only invest the money you can afford to lose. We'll I'm done, not until I am green again will I place any more money here. Good luck all, but I'm off the boards till I can be positive again.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
"Today is the first day I have been in the red with BRN and my love affair with the company is starting to become very thin"

Wow! 😯.. definitely no crocodile skin to be seen here..

• Haha

Makeme 2020

Regular
The Board and Peter better get something great announced pretty soon or our MC will be below 100 Million AU$$$!!
Currently below 500 Million around 488....Who would have thought a couple of years ago this would be our current SP ???
Almost like we /our SP is getting sucked into a giant Galactic Black Hole .... Vlad.
Down Down Down

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

mcm

Regular
If you read the article circulating among 4s of people, you will see why NVIDIA sees us as a challenge.
It is in their best interest to take us over.
Especially with all the vegetables on the line, no room for error.
Well if that's the case ... make an offer Nvidia and let the bidding wars begin! Even Elon might be tempted to place an offer on the table. :cool:

BRN simply doesn't belong on the loathsome exchange for tech stocks that is the ASX.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Down Down Down
Well if that's the case ... make an offer Nvidia and let the bidding wars begin! Even Elon might be tempted to place an offer on the table. :cool:

BRN simply doesn't belong on the loathsome exchange for tech stocks that is the ASX.

Coles might be interested too with their slogan being one with our price action.

But my hopes are still with Elon 😍

123.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
You gotta keep break dancing, even if your pants fall off.

Z4E38E.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom