BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cartagena

Regular
Back at the end of 2019 in an interview with EE Times Europe in which he makes reference to AI companies including BrainChip, Pierre Cambou, principal analyst for imaging at Yole, said about neuromophic hardware:

“While no significant business is expected before 2024, the scale of the opportunity could be significant for decades after that.”

I think Pierre could be on the money with his prediction.

Hi Slade,
Another glowing comment from Henrik Bech, calling Brainchip an "AI Leader" on Brainchip's latest post..

He is a project delivery leader in the EV and E- mobility industries for True Energy. This would be related to Mercedes or Airbus ?
Patience required

"Ai leader in my view. Peter has done really well in the last years, congrats! "

Screenshot from LinkedIn.

Profile picture

Henrik Bech​

| Strategic Project & Program Delivery | Stakeholder Relations | Communication | PMP® Compliance & Auditing | Agile SaFE® ▫️DIGITAL FUTURIST ▫️ EV, eVTOL, IoT & Ai INVESTOR ▫️Project Management Institute (PMI) True Energy A/S - a Landis+Gyr CompanyEspergærde, Capital Region, Denmark 277 connections
ConnectMessage

About​

Passionate about driving the transition to a sustainable future through the electrification of transportation. I am a dedicated professional with a strong PMP® background in a suite of related market segments including the EV and e-mobility industry. With a proven track record in developing innovative solutions and driving operational excellence I have played a pivotal role in advancing the adoption of disruptive innovations. I am deeply committed to the mission of curbing greenhouse gas emissions and creating a cleaner greener world. Throughout my career I have successfully managed cross-functional teams in designing and implementing cutting-edge R&D solutions. This includes leveraging API integration to develop and integrate sustainable technologies in areas such as digital lifecycle management platforms used by key players in the aviation industry and now project management of electric vehicle applications.

CEO Sean Hehir Sums Up BrainChip’s Value Prop for Oppenheimer Investors

https://brainchip.com

621 Comment
CommentShare
  • Henrik Bech
    Henrik Bech
    | Strategic Project & Program Delivery | Stakeholder Relations | Communication | PMP® Compliance & Auditing | Agile SaFE® ▫️DIGITAL FUTURIST ▫️ EV, eVTOL, IoT & Ai INVESTOR ▫️
    23h

BRN, Sean Hehir, a great company to invest in. Ai leader in my view. Peter has done really well in the last years, congrats!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀
Hi Fmf,

Both these are analog/memristor. The theoretical advantages are swamped by practical deficiencies.
Dio, thanks again!
I just scroll over and read "RWTH Aachen" at the end. And my feeling with the fist wedge I often mentioned that we research and continue to research and nurture our research in its old system out of complacency leads to nothing that brings us forward here. I am not criticising the research view. I am criticising the German research system, which is 0 about economics.
If our research landscape is anything to go by we will still be doing research in 10 years' time on things that have long been passé. And then we ask ourselves again why everyone else around us is more successful.
MB with its R&D hub is a real or the only bright spot for me.
But I belong to the group that watches disillusioned to the VW boss openly admits that China has won in the automotive sector. To me as one example of many. German industry is largely looking to China for salvation and no longer trusts in itself. See the/my examples of Bosh and ZF. Wasteful and I hope no one looks to them any more. Wasted lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Hi Fmf,

Both these are analog/memristor. The theoretical advantages are swamped by practical deficiencies.
Dio, thanks again!
I just scrolled over and read "RWTH Aachen" at the end. And my feeling with the fist wedge I often mentioned that we research and continue to research and nurture our research in its old system out of complacency leads to nothing that brings us forward here. I am not criticising the research view. I am criticising the German research system, which is 0 about economics.
If our research landscape is anything to go by we will still be doing research in 10 years' time on things that have long been passé. And then we ask ourselves again why everyone else around us is more successful.
But I belong to the group that watches disillusioned to the VW boss openly admits that China has won in the automotive sector. To me as one example of many. German industry is largely looking to China for salvation and no longer trusts in itself. See the/my examples of Bosch and ZF. Wasteful and I hope no one looks to them any more. Wasted lifetime.

____
The RWTH is for engineers here top notch, or they think it still is.

I realise that my words don't apply to everything here and that some people probably feel set back because of that. We have a problem in the research landscape in this things. And that is the arrogance from the old days when we used to be world champions in these things. The ball we sticking at turns and so does time.

I know someone who works at ZF and someone else who has to work with Bosch.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Cartagena

Regular
Hi Slade,
Another glowing comment from Henrik Bech, calling Brainchip an "AI Leader" on Brainchip's latest post..

He is a project delivery leader in the EV and E- mobility industries for True Energy. This would be related to Mercedes or Airbus ?
Patience required

"Ai leader in my view. Peter has done really well in the last years, congrats! "

Screenshot from LinkedIn.

Profile picture

Henrik Bech​

| Strategic Project & Program Delivery | Stakeholder Relations | Communication | PMP® Compliance & Auditing | Agile SaFE® ▫️DIGITAL FUTURIST ▫️ EV, eVTOL, IoT & Ai INVESTOR ▫️Project Management Institute (PMI) True Energy A/S - a Landis+Gyr CompanyEspergærde, Capital Region, Denmark 277 connections
ConnectMessage

About​

Passionate about driving the transition to a sustainable future through the electrification of transportation. I am a dedicated professional with a strong PMP® background in a suite of related market segments including the EV and e-mobility industry. With a proven track record in developing innovative solutions and driving operational excellence I have played a pivotal role in advancing the adoption of disruptive innovations. I am deeply committed to the mission of curbing greenhouse gas emissions and creating a cleaner greener world. Throughout my career I have successfully managed cross-functional teams in designing and implementing cutting-edge R&D solutions. This includes leveraging API integration to develop and integrate sustainable technologies in areas such as digital lifecycle management platforms used by key players in the aviation industry and now project management of electric vehicle applications.

https://brainchip.com

621 Comment
CommentShare
  • Henrik Bech
    Henrik Bech
    | Strategic Project & Program Delivery | Stakeholder Relations | Communication | PMP® Compliance & Auditing | Agile SaFE® ▫️DIGITAL FUTURIST ▫️ EV, eVTOL, IoT & Ai INVESTOR ▫️
    23h

BRN, Sean Hehir, a great company to invest in. Ai leader in my view. Peter has done really well in the last years, congrats!

View organization page for Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse
37,087 followers
2h Edited

Cadence Design Systems has launched its next-generation AI IP and software tools to address the growing demand for on-device and edge AI processing. The company's new Neo NPUs promise to deliver a wide range of performance in a low-energy footprint — targeting applications such as intelligent sensors, audio/vision, hearables/wearables, and more.
Cadence Accelerates On-Device and Edge AI Performance and Efficiency with New Neo NPU IP and NeuroWeave SDK for Silicon Design

Cadence Accelerates On-Device and Edge AI Performance and Efficiency with New Neo NPU IP and NeuroWeave SDK for Silicon Design​

cadence.com​

CommentShare

Rob Telson liking this link.
Very interesting...
Edge Impulse posting the same about the AI powered tool. Cadence is very likely one of our customers

Rob Telson likes this

View profile for Paul Scannell
Paul Scannell 3rd+
Corporate Vice President, Americas, India, New Zealand and Australia Field Teams
6d
Follow

At Cadence Design Systems, we are dedicated to empowering our customers to create groundbreaking designs while reducing time to market. Our cutting-edge techniques and design tools are designed to enhance productivity.

Our cutting-edge techniques and design tools are designed to enhance productivity. As chip design becomes more intricate, development delays and production costs increase. With our AI-powered tool, Cadence Cerebrus, designers can overcome these challenges. Cadence Cerebrus is widely used in chip design manufacturing processes like placement, routing, and floor planning. By using this tool, engineers can design reliable and efficient chips, reducing costs and ensuring timely market launches, ultimately boosting ROI. Discover more about Cadence Cerebrus and how it can revolutionize productivity and keep you ahead of the competition. 🔗 https://lnkd.in/gNKP5ZFW #CadenceCerebus #ChipDesign #Productivity
Cadence Cerebrus AI-Based Solution Delivers Transformative Results on Next-Generation Customer Designs

Cadence Cerebrus AI-Based Solution Delivers Transformative Results on Next-Generation Customer Designs

cadence.com

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

cosors

👀
Dio, thanks again!
I just scrolled over and read "RWTH Aachen" at the end. And my feeling with the fist wedge I often mentioned that we research and continue to research and nurture our research in its old system out of complacency leads to nothing that brings us forward here. I am not criticising the research view. I am criticising the German research system, which is 0 about economics.
But I belong to the group that watches disillusioned to the VW boss openly admits that China has won in the automotive sector. To me as one example of many. German industry is largely looking to China for salvation and no longer trusts in itself. See the/my examples of Bosch and ZF. Wasteful and I hope no one looks to them any more. Wasted lifetime.

____
The RWTH is for engineers here top notch, or they think it still is.

I realise that my words don't apply to everything here and that some people probably feel set back because of that. We have a problem in the research landscape. And that is the arrogance from the old days when we used to be world champions in these things. The ball we sticking at turns and so does time.

I know someone who works at ZF and someone else who has to work with Bosch.
Sorry. I was too quick. The issue is close to my heart. I have corrected my post.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Cartagena

Regular
View organization page for Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse
37,087 followers
2h Edited

Cadence Design Systems has launched its next-generation AI IP and software tools to address the growing demand for on-device and edge AI processing. The company's new Neo NPUs promise to deliver a wide range of performance in a low-energy footprint — targeting applications such as intelligent sensors, audio/vision, hearables/wearables, and more.
Cadence Accelerates On-Device and Edge AI Performance and Efficiency with New Neo NPU IP and NeuroWeave SDK for Silicon Design

cadence.com

CommentShare

Rob Telson liking this link.
Very interesting...
Edge Impulse posting the same about the AI powered tool. Cadence is very likely one of our customers

Rob Telson likes this

View profile for Paul Scannell
Paul Scannell 3rd+
Corporate Vice President, Americas, India, New Zealand and Australia Field Teams
6d
Follow

At Cadence Design Systems, we are dedicated to empowering our customers to create groundbreaking designs while reducing time to market. Our cutting-edge techniques and design tools are designed to enhance productivity.

Our cutting-edge techniques and design tools are designed to enhance productivity. As chip design becomes more intricate, development delays and production costs increase. With our AI-powered tool, Cadence Cerebrus, designers can overcome these challenges. Cadence Cerebrus is widely used in chip design manufacturing processes like placement, routing, and floor planning. By using this tool, engineers can design reliable and efficient chips, reducing costs and ensuring timely market launches, ultimately boosting ROI. Discover more about Cadence Cerebrus and how it can revolutionize productivity and keep you ahead of the competition. 🔗 https://lnkd.in/gNKP5ZFW #CadenceCerebus #ChipDesign #Productivity

cadence.com

Then I find this...
Renesas, Cadence and Brainchip. ⚡🤞

I am not sure what LLM tool for up front chip design means. Any more tech savvy holders here have any knowledge of this tech?

View organization page for Cadence Design Systems
Cadence Design Systems
319,134 followers
1d

We're excited to share that we're working with Renesas Electronics to build the world's first LLM tool for up-front chip design, and Forbes has the scoop! Learn how we're creating AI tools to address the most challenging parts of chip design. #AI with Cadence ➡️ https://bit.ly/3EATqKg
Cadence Design Is Working With Renesas To Build The World’s First LLM Tool For Up-Front Chip Design

Cadence Design Is Working With Renesas To Build The World’s First LLM Tool For Up-Front Chip Design

forbes.com

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/updat...organization_guest_main-feed-card_comment-cta

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
@Fact Finder
you put me on to ZF back then. And I am very persistent. I'm sorry that I can't deliver anything nice. ZF is dead from my point of view and puts together what others offer. MB creates something of its own. So no offence from me. Unfortunately we use a different language.

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

New photonic neural networks promise ultrafast computing for complex tasks​

by Intelligent Computing

New photonic neural networks promise ultrafast computing for complex tasks

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Cartagena

Regular
Then I find this...
Renesas, Cadence and Brainchip
. ⚡🤞

I am not sure what LLM tool for up front chip design means. Any more tech savvy holders here have any knowledge of this tech?

View organization page for Cadence Design Systems
Cadence Design Systems
319,134 followers
1d

We're excited to share that we're working with Renesas Electronics to build the world's first LLM tool for up-front chip design, and Forbes has the scoop! Learn how we're creating AI tools to address the most challenging parts of chip design. #AI with Cadence ➡️ https://bit.ly/3EATqKg

forbes.com

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/updat...organization_guest_main-feed-card_comment-cta

Very recent article from Cambrian-AI Research of which Brainchip is a client.

FORBESINNOVATIONENTERPRISE TECH

Cadence Design Is Working With Renesas To Build The World’s First LLM Tool For Up-Front Chip Design​

Karl Freund
Contributor
Founder and Principal Analyst, Cambrian-AI Research LLC
Follow

Sep 11, 2023,08:00am EDT
https://policies.google.com/privacy
Listen to article 3 minutes

The company sees this as an augmentation, not a replacement, for its portfolio of reinforcement learning AI tools that improve the productivity of chip design teams, addressing the most challenging part of chip design.

Cadence has been aggressively rolling out reinforcement learning-based tools to help chip design teams accelerate the processes of digital design, debugging, verification, PCB layout, and multi-physics optimization. Customers have been eating it up, especially the physical design optimizer “Cerebrus” and the underlying cross-platform consolidated database, “JedAI.”

Cadence has already built a portfolio of AI tools using reinforcement learning.
Cadence has already built a portfolio of AI tools using reinforcement learning.

Cadence has already built a portfolio of AI-based [+]CADENCE DESIGN

Now, the company has focused on the most challenging part of designing a chip: defining the specs and creating the first clean version of the design that drives the rest of the entire workflow. Renesas and Cadence have collaborated to develop a novel approach to address the up-front design work by leveraging LLMs, significantly reducing the time and effort from specification to final design. The chip design verification, debugging, and implementation phases remain the same today. They call this accelerating “Correct by Construction” design methodology.

Using an LLM, the team can demonstrate interrogating the plan for compliance with specifications and other design and project documents, in areas such as IP connections for data, control, and test, and other requirements specified in the IP and chip level specifications. These steps of cleaning the design code can take individual engineers and the team weeks of design time and hundreds of meetings to reduce the number of bugs they encounter during the simulation and implementation stages of the project. By using an LLM, Cadence hopes to significantly streamline this process.

Cadence envision extending AI to address he up-front creation of IP and SoC design,
Cadence envision extending AI to address he up-front creation of IP and SoC design,

Cadence envision extending AI to address he [+]CADENCE DESIGN
It sounds like magic to us, but if they can pull this off meaningfully, it could significantly accelerate chip design and improve the productivity of the semiconductor industry's most rare and costly talent: the designers who translate ideas into working silicon. We anxiously await to learn how this will happen and see the impact on productivity and the quality of the resulting chips.

By accelerating the design and review process used by every chip design team, Cadence hopes to save its clients time and effort.
By accelerating the design and review process used by every chip design team, Cadence hopes to save its clients time and effort.

By accelerating the design and review process used [+]CADENCE DESIGN
When asked about the security of intellectual property, copyrights, etc., Cadence responded that this aspect is a paramount driver in the project. Cadence is licensing a 3rd party LLM model. and has built the generative AI infrastructure to make the LLM work for system design work. “The software is installed and managed on-prem or in the cloud within the customer’s firewall. The proof of concept is limited to connection prompts and integrity checks. Capabilities such as code generation are under consideration but not yet planned while questions about IP ownership rights are resolved,” said a Cadence spokesperson.

Conclusions​

While few details regarding this project’s goals and methodology are available, the intent is admirable, and the outcome will be impactful if successful. LLMs have been demonstrated to be remarkably adaptable in solving problems that seem pretty far from the natural language space they were initially designed to solve, from code generation to drug discovery. We would not be surprised if this project produced some startling results.

Follow me on Twitter or LinkedIn. Check out my website.
Disclosures: This article expresses the opinions of the author, and is not to be taken as advice to purchase from nor invest in the companies mentioned. My firm, Cambrian-AI Research, is fortunate to have many semiconductor firms as our clients, including BrainChip, Cadence, Cerebras Systems, Esperanto, IBM, Intel, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Graphcore, SImA,ai, Synopsys, Tenstorrent and Ventana Microsystems. We have no investment positions in any of the companies mentioned in this article. For more information, please visit our website at https://cambrian-AI.com.

Karl Freund

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230914_064830_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230914_065027_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

(I highly recommend checking out their LinkedIn page if you haven't already)
Screenshot_20230914_073534_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
For all shareholders/potential shareholders a pertinent question is are we at the bottom. Now I've been wrong on multiple occasions (what's new??) so today I'll just share an observation....also pointing out and emphasizing that the tail rarely wags the dog. (the caveat).

On the NASDAQ (tail) all of yesterday there existed a bid for 100k shares at 18 cents that was not hit. Today the bid of 100k shares is at 18.1 cents..still no action.

So what you may ask. Well nobody yet has decided to throw in the towel (or short) at this embarrassing god-awful price into a bid of significant size (for NASDAQ).

Seller exhaustion marks bottoms.

As much as I revile hope.......we can.

EDIT: As i write this some entity disposed of 10k shares at 18.1 cents. Guess we didn't hope with enough intensity.

EDIT 2: Seems that I jinxed it big time. My future must be in Tarot cards or Voodoo. Palms? Finger in the dyke?

Cheers
We are currently in no man’s land as the saying goes.. or nearing maximum pain where the dread of breaking key long term support is dawning.. It’s tough down here because you just don’t know if it’s that exhaustion low or if it’s going to keep drifting lower.

Mental health is paramount here. Positivity and finding stuff that keeps you buoyant..

30.5 and 33 were key levels..

Next key levels are low 22-23c area..

1-2 new IP deals for the remainder of the year would be very timely..

Also some sort of recognition of a product with Akida in market would go a long way, probs with hindsight only to arresting this Unhealthy loop- that surely can’t be helping BRN management..

So IMO it would be nice to have the pressure valve released soon so we can all take a breath and sigh of relief.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning all, could it be that we are in the new apple phones and this is the start of the explosion of sales and to watch the financials? or is my dream of a lemons not apples?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Cartagena

Regular
For all shareholders/potential shareholders a pertinent question is are we at the bottom. Now I've been wrong on multiple occasions (what's new??) so today I'll just share an observation....also pointing out and emphasizing that the tail rarely wags the dog. (the caveat).

On the NASDAQ (tail) all of yesterday there existed a bid for 100k shares at 18 cents that was not hit. Today the bid of 100k shares is at 18.1 cents..still no action.

So what you may ask. Well nobody yet has decided to throw in the towel (or short) at this embarrassing god-awful price into a bid of significant size (for NASDAQ).

Seller exhaustion marks bottoms.

As much as I revile hope.......we can.

EDIT: As i write this some entity disposed of 10k shares at 18.1 cents. Guess we didn't hope with enough intensity.

EDIT 2: Seems that I jinxed it big time. My future must be in Tarot cards or Voodoo. Palms? Finger in the dyke?

Cheers
Hey Charles, I would think we are hopefully, we have been manipulated and pushed down like no tomorrow to this price, some bigger bids this morning which is good to see. Shorts don't have long to start covering. A good material announcement couldn't come soon enough. Enjoy the day guys ⚡🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Baisyet

Regular
Morning all, could it be that we are in the new apple phones and this is the start of the explosion of sales and to watch the financials? or is my dream of a lemons not apples?
MD its neither may be Pear mate :p

Zedjack33

Regular
Who bloody knows anymore.

• Sad

Xray1

Regular
In a nutshell.......

The institutions that are required to hold ASX200 listed companies as a part of their index will sell down the positions they hold potentially putting downward pressure on our share price. Negative for our share price.

Any shorter who has an open position with any of the above companies will be obliged to close so they can return what they still owe to those same companies potentially applying upward pressure. Positive for our share price.

Going forward there will possibly be less shares available to be lent to short us with, possibly reducing our liquidity on market.
This may make us more difficult to manipulate and so, being a less attractive target, they may move on to easier prospects.

Something like that, in theory anyway.
This past post above from our 1000 eyes poster "HopalongPetroski" is just a timely reminder to all about the current share price trading fluctuations and manipulations of late and noting that BRN will be out of the ASX200 on this coming Monday 18th September 2023.

I hope that the Co announces the release of Akida 2.0 and any IP contracts etc etc soon after this date so as to rid us of shorters and ultimately to return higher financial gains and stability to our S/price.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom