BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cartagena

Regular
Just to throw something different out there - skip over ARM...

I speculate we'll be bought out by Microsoft(?) so that they can power chatGPT.

Large Language Models will be game-changing, but they need neuromorophic hardware to make that happen. They will still be able to license the tech out to ARM or whoever else using it for Edge AI, but LLM's are shaping up to be a MUCH bigger pie.

Megachips article from last year but still relevant to now.
We are hopefully close to seeing uptake of this ASIC AI Partner program into the US market. As we know Brainchip IP is being utilised by Megachips hence with the Akida Gen 2 release this will be a game changer.
It's just a matter of time now. 😊😊😊

"(Megachips) is also expanding into the US market to sell its full ASIC design services to American tech companies."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817-000124.png
    Screenshot_20230817-000124.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Cartagena

Regular
Another article I found mentions ARM and how Akida "will be" paired with their processor to provide AI capability.
Based on what we know, this is the M85 Cortex.

The main part which really validates my investment and excites me is this:
In this case, MegaChips’ partner, BrainChip, is an example of an accelerator that would be combined with the existing embedded processors.

The AI ARM connection is real and happening. Our patience will be rewarded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817-004133.png
    Screenshot_20230817-004133.png
    445 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀
Just to throw something different out there - skip over ARM...

I speculate we'll be bought out by Microsoft(?) so that they can power chatGPT.

Large Language Models will be game-changing, but they need neuromorophic hardware to make that happen. They will still be able to license the tech out to ARM or whoever else using it for Edge AI, but LLM's are shaping up to be a MUCH bigger pie.
My eyes have ~squeaky braked (invented wording hope you understand me) and I thought at first you had posted in the wrong group like Dio today. JNRB here?!?
Nice to find you here too!

Oh... and of course 'I' don't want to be bought out but look back in 10a with my NASDAQ BRN holding.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Interesting article on new automotive company just listed in the US.

Brainchip is apparently dabbling in the auto sphere , and if I recall correctly , some time ago a fellow Chipper showed a heat map / chart which revealed alot of AKIDA looks originating from this country.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

JNRB

Regular
My eyes have ~squeaky braked (invented wording hope you understand me) and I thought at first you had posted in the wrong group like Dio today. JNRB here?!?
Nice to find you here too!

Oh... and of course 'I' don't want to be bought out but look back in 10a with my NASDAQ BRN holding.)
Haha yes, I pop in now and then. BRN has been one of my longest holds. Since 2018 I think? Only had started investing then though with a very modest amount.
But for personal reasons I struggle to keep up on the forum this year, and TLG has a lot more action lined up than BRN does, so more active on there. But BRN's time will come. I watched a video about NVIDIA recently, and they talked about all their forward planning, YEARS in advance, to pivot to AI. SOO much of the conversation I was thinking to myself "this sounds exactly like BRN", especially when they talked about the process as nothing.... nothing... nothing.... .... nothing.... ... BOOOM!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
From Brainchip on LinkedIn and Twitter:

Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: BrainChip + Edge Impulse: A Neuromorphic Deep Dive into Next-Gen Edge AI Solutions. Register here: https://lnkd.in/g3SXaCgw #edgeAI #AI #ML #neuromorphic #webinar

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
Good morning Esquire 👋
Thanks for the article. Gives me something to distract myself andi nvestigate further.
:unsure:
Completely cloud- and software-based, Cerence’s digital twin capabilities enable VinFast to essentially create a virtual representation of its entire car, including software, mechanics, electrics, and physical behavior, along with driver data and environmental data in the cloud.
Strongly committed to the mission for a sustainable future for everyone, ...
The first-of-its-kind Cerence Connected Vehicle Digital Twin platform unites a virtual version of vehicle, its software and sensor data, its surroundings, and key driver behavior and information in the cloud to enable new, neural deep learning- and AI-powered experiences.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
😂 it's 5:30 am here the investigator needs some coffee to dig further.
And I'm tired and I'm going to bed 10:15 here. I love the ball on which we are stuck.
And we spin and spin no matter what we do. Love that!

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀
Yep if I understand correctly.
It's great having shareholders across the 🌎 brn research is going on 24/7/365 days a year.
Yep and this is a very important thought for me that only became really practically present with you Australian mates here. This weekend it's time again for a red one from the McLaren Vale.)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
Yep and this is a very important thought for me that only became really practically present with you Australian mates here. This weekend it's time again for a red one from the McLaren Vale.)
I'm looking forward to the second and last bottle my Aussie store has.
Screenshot_2023-08-16-22-48-45-55_c0ef40ccddf9cf63edb43b28b445fc11.jpg

Life is too short
watching soporific 007.
___
Die Another Day

Last edited:
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
From Brainchip on LinkedIn and Twitter:

Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: BrainChip + Edge Impulse: A Neuromorphic Deep Dive into Next-Gen Edge AI Solutions. Register here: https://lnkd.in/g3SXaCgw #edgeAI #AI #ML #neuromorphic #webinar
Screenshot_20230817_081955_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This was share on FB

Chronode AI on twitter. Implement Akida PCIe board for his system for ROKO Network (Hobby project I think). Fantastic use case tho.

Screenshot_20230817_080342_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230817_080406_Chrome.jpg

Learning 🏖

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_080325_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_080325_Chrome.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
So if we are in ARM Cortext M85. Would it not be as "simple" as to find products which role out over the next period of time? To gauge that portion of our potential sale?

Apologies for the silly question ;)

• Thinking

Wags

Regular
This is true, though Sean did say released by the end of Q3, and if I were him I’d want to be very careful with making bold claims like that especially after running his mouth off about revenue the AGM before last.
Hi Robs,
I think he said 'towards the end of Q3", and my crazy mind says there are way too many things happening early sept, so lined up with the Auto show in Munich is what Ive been thinking. Then i think it boom time.

Just my musings, and off course, not financial advice

Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire