Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hold on boys and girls these arseholes are playing rough
1692231781181.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Incredibly frustrated with our SP. Realistically when (and that’s not a given) are we going to see a turning of the tides? Looking at this company rationally it has all the makings of something special, I just cannot understand how we haven’t progressed on a commercial scale… Are we early? Is the product looking for a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist? Is big tech worried about or size/value? What is it? We’ve become a toy mouse for the feral cats on the ASX and they’re fully in control now. Every milestone (I’ve been in this for over 4 years continually so there’s been a lot of them) I think to myself ‘Ahh here we go’, and then we take a dive further the following weeks. I feel like it’s hopeless today and I’m struggling with it - apologies for the rant, I’ve had a fucked week/month/year and this shit isn’t helping ☹️
Try an inverted chart. That may cheer you up. Thats what Im doing.

Remember the shakeout in 2020 before Renesas news then the lows around current prices before the Mercedes news.

All is not lost, it's just a little dark before dawn. If you've waited this long, hang in there a little longer and play some of Esq'S MUSIC

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My eyes have ~squeaky braked (invented wording hope you understand me) and I thought at first you had posted in the wrong group like Dio today. JNRB here?!?
Nice to find you here too!

Oh... and of course 'I' don't want to be bought out but look back in 10a with my NASDAQ BRN holding.)
"Squeaky braked" - sounds like the eyepads are worn down to the rivets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

skutza

Regular
Het @zeebot, can you ban me for good. Anytime I post on this site, the SP goes backwards.... Good grief Charlie Brown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

jk6199

Regular
Some big transactions going through, interesting.

I just bought a few more at these low prices when I wasn't going to :unsure:

I'll just float along the sewer pipe to see if these transactions lead to anything or any shorter's hide out?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Calsco

Regular
Don’t be this guy, hold on tight and look at all the positives!

Attachments

• IMG_1931.png
    IMG_1931.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Het @zeebot, can you ban me for good. Anytime I post on this site, the SP goes backwards.... Good grief Charlie Brown.
Yes. I just persuaded my brother to mortgage his firstborn to buy more BRN last Friday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Whole market is down following uncertainty from USA.
After the setup from the last few days its standard operating procedure for us to get a wife beating, tree shake today.
Manipulative Psych 101. Build 'em up a little, let them have a little hope. Then snatch it away.
Something like bending metal back and forth....eventually those stress lines will fracture.
It's hard, because for most of us, it's our very limited and hard earned and possibly irreplaceable capital they're playing with, and the game is so pitched in their favour, because frankly, they set the table and own the house.
All we have is time and the ability to see through the shenanigans and choose our moves for ourselves, in our interest, rather than being merely manipulated by fear and greed and weasel words into ongoing servitude.
I won't settle for a meal of beans anymore.
I've planted mine and I can feel the distant rumble of their growth.
Soon they'll break free the earth and their bounty shall provide ongoing sustenance, shelter and the wherewithal to expand my garden further.
It's happening. The signs are all around us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

DK6161

Regular
Use me as a FML button.
Hang tight lads. We are heading into the 20's.
😫

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
Use me as a FML button.
Hang tight lads. We are heading into the 20's.
😫
Big RIP haha

On a slightly more positive note, I'm not sure I've ever seen this much on the buy side in the first few lines:

1692235271077.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Big RIP haha

On a slightly more positive note, I'm not sure I've ever seen this much on the buy side in the first few lines:

View attachment 42186
I'd guess it to be comprised of a motley crew of shortee's, bargain hunter's, chart enthusiast's and bottom picking genii with the wherewithal, cohune's, wisdom and patience of Solomon hisself.
Good luck to them as fortune favours the brave................ until that day comes when they get et by the Jabbawok.
Or the Godzilla's start using us to enhance their dragon's breath.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Do you get more money for the WIFE? 😂

Hi Tony, I'm holding another garage sale today and I'll report back to you on how much I get for my partner if this helps. I haven't had any nibbles yet, but my rocks are selling like hot-cakes!

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 11.59.21 am.png

42cfc38f707349a039b6401fb8fd57d2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

M_C

Founding Member
Chiplets chiplets chiplets (watch the vid on LinkedIn if you can)

Screenshot_20230817_122418_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking

Xray1

Regular
Hi Robs,
I think he said 'towards the end of Q3", and my crazy mind says there are way too many things happening early sept, so lined up with the Auto show in Munich is what Ive been thinking. Then i think it boom time.

Just my musings, and off course, not financial advice

From the last Quarterly report it was stated therein that:

"The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements, the volume and quality of which are improving rapidly as a larger number of customers learn about BrainChip and our 2nd Generation technology which will be available in late Q3."

Also let's all hope that where the Co say's : "The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements "...... IMO...translate's into an increased revenue stream in this upcoming 4C.

I hope that these Co statements are correct and just not mere off the cuff feel good " Fluff " statements.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom