BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cirat

Regular
Availability:

Engaging with lead adopters now.
General availability in Q3’2023

The above statement was made some time ago, so early/lead adopters have had plenty of time to test, visualize, plan if and how
our brilliant, world leading technology can fit into their current or future product/s roadmap.

I'm like many on this site, we announced back in around February 2022 that we had changed direction and were and still are first
and foremost an IP company, I personally wish to see 2/3 IP License Agreements signed off on before Xmas of this year, is that
being too greedy ? I don't believe so.

I do know that MetaTF 2.0 is being worked on in Toulouse by our excellent software team, who may possibly get forgotten during
the year, but they do an incredible job and play an important role in helping us achieve our commercial ambitions, sadly we never
seem to hear about the guys in India, who are as equally important.

Stay positive, if you truly believe in our company, staff and technology, well then, you're on a winner, 2025 onwards, then make your
judgement call.

Not advice, just the views of a true believer.

Tech :geek:
I think Sean has been a highly focused and driven CEO/Leader since his appointment in November 2021 and with Peter and Anil creating the neuromorphic future it will be a truly exciting time when Akida 2 is released to the world late Q3.
I too would love to see at least one IP License signed before years end and multiple in 2024!!
As Antonio mentioned, I think, (my apologies if incorrect) at the 2022 AGM?? we cannot afford to fall in to the old BETA/VHS situation.

Sean only has 3 quarterly reports left before the next AGM so I sincerely hope the financials are showing a good improvement.
I believe we have an outstanding product, sensational Team but we need to see runs $$$ on the board

Go Brainchip and Good Luck to the Matildas tonight - sensational effort no matter the outcome.

Not Financial advice, DYOR, GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Kachoo

Regular
morning fellow brners
ok I have a theory (one of many mind you) right,
With Arms ipo when that lifts off all the major players will buy a piece of the pie. Now, brn is

Incredibly frustrated with our SP. Realistically when (and that’s not a given) are we going to see a turning of the tides? Looking at this company rationally it has all the makings of something special, I just cannot understand how we haven’t progressed on a commercial scale… Are we early? Is the product looking for a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist? Is big tech worried about or size/value? What is it? We’ve become a toy mouse for the feral cats on the ASX and they’re fully in control now. Every milestone (I’ve been in this for over 4 years continually so there’s been a lot of them) I think to myself ‘Ahh here we go’, and then we take a dive further the following weeks. I feel like it’s hopeless today and I’m struggling with it - apologies for the rant, I’ve had a fucked week/month/year and this shit isn’t helping ☹️
Hey Rob,

Hang in it you can we are ever so close to the prize in my opinion. Lots to come I the next 6 months.

It has been a hard pill to swallow for a while but the whole sector is growing and aware of Neuromorphic computing and it's benefits. Slowly we will get there.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Quiltman

Regular
I can’t think of a better way to launch Akida 2.0 than with a licence agreement from a household name company to get the ball rolling.

That would get cut through!

I remain hopeful.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Galaxycar

Regular
If you have a look at what happened to CXO, In my opinion it’s what is about to happen to us!! Screwed over retail shareholders,when you hear but how are they gunna buy back 7.5% shorts, I’ll bet my ball sack it’s got all the hall marks.

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230816_192518_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Calsco

Regular
How many more trading days until the 2.0 has to be released?

robsmark

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
I look back at how far we have come.... the future is here and now godammit!!! I check with excited anticipation every morning and fall asleep every night like a little boy expecting presses under the xmas tree in the morning.... the SP is what some douche bags will exchange their meagre parcels for amongst themselves like football cards after school on the oval..... I take a dump on those douche bags.... the big announcement we have all been waiting for is coming very soon.... I can feel it in my bones and I have my rocket 🚀 ship emoji button locked and loaded.....
5.....4.....3......2.....1........... 💣💥🧨🎆

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Sorry everyone, bit off topic after a bad day with BRN Sp.
20230816_212038.jpg

What a goal 👏🥳👌

Learning 🏖
PS. I will go to my naughty corner. 😜

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Cardpro

Regular
@Cardpro can you help us out?
;*(

I was hoping to see 40c

Ah well hopefully annual statement / akida 2.0 followed by countless ip contracts will save us

Lots of press on Edge AI but feels like there are more and more new competitors... and some of them also use SNN...

Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
How many more trading days until the 2.0 has to be released?

According to the many (and there aren't that many to keep track of) company announcements, it is expected to be released in Q3.

There is no "has to be released".

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
;*(

I was hoping to see 40c

Ah well hopefully annual statement / akida 2.0 followed by countless ip contracts will save us

Lots of press on Edge AI but feels like there are more and more new competitors... and some of them also use SNN...

@Damo4
lel-teeth.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
According to the many (and there aren't that many to keep track of) company announcements, it is expected to be released in Q3.

There is no "has to be released".
This is true, though Sean did say released by the end of Q3, and if I were him I’d want to be very careful with making bold claims like that especially after running his mouth off about revenue the AGM before last.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
S

Straw

;*(

I was hoping to see 40c

Poor you.
You have about as much respect here as English footballers who think any tactic is appropriate to get a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
morning fellow brners
ok I have a theory (one of many mind you) right,
With Arms ipo when that lifts off all the major players will buy a piece of the pie. Now, brn is in that pie so heres my theory... Nvidia wanted to buy arm but couldn't, sooo Nvidia like the others buys shares in Arm (with brn in their), SOFTBANK who ultimately owns Arm will offer to buy Brn at say no less then $6 or give shareholders or option to convert their shares into Arm shares and hey presto Brn is sold and joins the Arm forces becoming one big major ip ecosystem!
Now if my theory is correct who would sell at
(A) $6 and who would
(B) convert to arm shares (or their may also be a combo
(C) $4 and arm shares)
hmmmm my answer if this theory was correct i would unfortunately fold at $6 and watch arm double :( or we hit double digits and fly along side of Arm helping each others success as seperate necessary ip working together.

just a theory.
Just to throw something different out there - skip over ARM...

I speculate we'll be bought out by Microsoft(?) so that they can power chatGPT.

Large Language Models will be game-changing, but they need neuromorophic hardware to make that happen. They will still be able to license the tech out to ARM or whoever else using it for Edge AI, but LLM's are shaping up to be a MUCH bigger pie.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular
Poor you.
You have about as much respect here as English footballers who think any tactic is appropriate to get a result.
Meh i just want our sp to go upppp

Reactions: 1 users
S

Straw

Meh i just want our sp to go upppp
Really? Why?
Edit: @Cardpro
I've been pulled up by a fellow poster that maybe I should tone it down a bit. I'll be the first to admit a have a certain level of paranoia (I feel more than warranted from the crap many on here have had to read or alternatively ignore- which can be difficult knowing the bad actors out there) and if you are under pressure I feel for you. I get it and if this is the case I retract my unpleasantness unreservedly.

I don't expect my paranoid stance will change knowing how much is at stake for those who will do almost anything to get what they and their employers want.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

charles2

Regular
State of the LIDAR per Innoviz (INVZ) CEO

Recent stock doubling crushed by large capital raise. This is the post raise letter from the CEO re state of the industry and prospects for the company and LIDAR in general and of course to support the stock price.

Cardpro

Regular
Really? Why?
Because me and my partner (I convinced her) have put significant portion of our savins into it?

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom