BRN Discussion Ongoing

Saw this the other day, driving the kids home after school. My daughter said, "Dad, you should take a photo and post it on the forum that you're always reading".......:)

Perhaps a good omen and may the SP soon rise to $1.88.

View attachment 40552

Upped the ante now, with a target price of $5.81...... :)

1692082436538.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
.have we been approached by Australian Universities, yes we have, by several, but it's all confidential,

Perhaps, Brainchip should also look at approaching some of the universities as well. We only found out a week ago that the AI lead at Latrobe University had no idea about Brainchip and the AKIDA technology.

@TECH If its not to much trouble, you may want to ask if they are actively pursuing Australian universities?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
If anyone on this forum has a vpn, do you mind checking out the link to the job shown below? Not sure if its current, or something older, but it keeps appearing in my searches.

1692083458962.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Perhaps, Brainchip should also look at approaching some of the universities as well. We only found out a week ago that the AI lead at Latrobe University had no idea about Brainchip and the AKIDA technology.

@TECH If its not to much trouble, you may want to ask if they are actively pursuing Australian universities?

They are aware now.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

keyeat

Regular
I am angry.

Today I posted about Moschip since we hadn't heard much lately.

my question... is Moschip not relevant? Moschip the company that Demonstrated Brainchips Capabilities of Neural Processor IP and ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit?

Is Moschip spending 17.25 million dollars (26.5 million Australian) buying a company irrelevant?

The acquisition of the California-based Softnautics, which has offices in Pune and Ahmedabad and focused on product engineering solutions in embedded design, FPGA and VLSI, will help MosChip expand geographically, including enhancing presence in North America and result in broader access to talent pool, MosChip said.

The acquisition will be completed next quarter. The cost of acquisition is to be paid 52.6% in swap shares and 47.4% in cash. More than 185 employees would be added to MosChip workforce across various domains, the company said.

The transaction will strengthen MosChip’s embedded system design capabilities and enable it to serve existing clients better while enhancing the ability to acquire new customers, MD and CEO Venkata Sudhakar Simhadri said in a release.

Maybe this is just a small and insignificant dot.

Fact: Moschip has demostrated brainchips IP

Fact: Moschip was a CES 2023 Brainchip partner

Fact: Moschip has deep pockets.

Fact: Brainchip would like to licence their I.P. to Moschip

Fact: A Brainchip Licence would be small in comparison to their latest acquisition

Fact: Moschip spending 17.25 million dollars (26.5 million Australian) buying a company is not irrelevant

So then why am I being threated with an automatic ban for sharing Moschips latest acquisition?

In this forum it is okay for great contributors to put up fun silly pictures ... but if you provide a link for Moschip it can lead to an automatic ban.

Today at 12:57 PM
Dreddb0t: I am the law. Your post has been moderated, and you've been warned. Read the rules again and be vigilant - any further transgressions will lead to an automatic ban. Remember, ignorance is not an excuse.
Rules: https://thestockexchange.com.au/help/terms/

Reason: The post contains multiple links that are not relevant to the discussion and appear to be spam.

where is @Fact Finder when you need him?

Frustrated Keyboard GIF
same happened to me, so looks like you need to post more than just a link , need to add some context for it not to get moderated.

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am angry.

my question... is Moschip not relevant? Moschip the company that Demonstrated Brainchips Capabilities of Neural Processor IP and ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit?

Is Moschip spending 17.25 million dollars (26.5 million Australian) buying a company irrelevant?

The acquisition of the California-based Softnautics, which has offices in Pune and Ahmedabad and focused on product engineering solutions in embedded design, FPGA and VLSI, will help MosChip expand geographically, including enhancing presence in North America and result in broader access to talent pool, MosChip said.

The acquisition will be completed next quarter. The cost of acquisition is to be paid 52.6% in swap shares and 47.4% in cash. More than 185 employees would be added to MosChip workforce across various domains, the company said.

The transaction will strengthen MosChip’s embedded system design capabilities and enable it to serve existing clients better while enhancing the ability to acquire new customers, MD and CEO Venkata Sudhakar Simhadri said in a release.

Fact: A Brainchip Licence would be small in comparison to their latest acquisition

Fact: Moschip spending 17.25 million dollars (26.5 million Australian) buying a company is not irrelevant

So then why am I being threated with an automatic ban for sharing Moschips latest acquisition?

In this forum it is okay for great contributors to put up fun silly pictures ... but if you provide links for Moschip it can lead to an automatic ban.

Dreddb0t: I am the law. Your post has been moderated, and you've been warned. Read the rules again and be vigilant - any further transgressions will lead to an automatic ban. Remember, ignorance is not an excuse.

Reason: The post contains multiple links that are not relevant to the discussion and appear to be spam.

Frustrated Keyboard GIF

Sorry, I didn't actually see what you posted originally about Moschip, but I am failing to see why fact finder is required or why a company acquisition by Moschip is even relevant here.

You post was likely moderated because others on the forum failed to see any relevance, and reported your post as a consequence.

Reactions: 3 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I am angry.

In this forum it is okay for great contributors to put up fun silly pictures ... but if you provide links for Moschip it can lead to an automatic ban.

Frustrated Keyboard GIF
Evening Neuromorphia ,

I'm not shaw what's going on, but your input is always welcome & gratefully appreciated.

I'd say to Zeeb0t , look at who reported your post, as there could well be nefarious actors at play.

Keep up the great work, it is appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Labsy

Regular
The manipulators still have their heel on our necks and the shortee's are bleeding us dry as they can, without actually killing their golden goose.
They can only continue this play till expected and/or unexpected news drops and then hopefully flows.
According to how we rise, different scenarios will manifest.
If our growth is steady, and slow, they will cling on with some persistence riding us up, as they have ridden us down.
IMO this will be the play they favour as it allows them maximal possible control of our entity and maximum wealth extraction.
Unexpected news (ala MB announcement circa Jan 2022) could have them scrambling desperately to hold our bucking bronc.
But having witnessed it, like us, that will be a scenario they will be somewhat prepared for this time and depending on timing and other potential commitments they may be able to control our ascent more effectively this time using their full arsenal of lies, deceit and smoke and mirror trading techniques.
In the meantime....watch out for those "Klingon's on the starboard bow" 🤣

Good stuff 🫵👍

Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love