Founding Member
Damn, Jesse didn't get it 😂

Or did he..........

thinking-thinking-emoji.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
What's happening with stock price? Insider info or shorters beginning to cover?

Reactions: 1 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Both, I hope😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The manipulators still have their heel on our necks and the shortee's are bleeding us dry as they can, without actually killing their golden goose.
They can only continue this play till expected and/or unexpected news drops and then hopefully flows.
According to how we rise, different scenarios will manifest.
If our growth is steady, and slow, they will cling on with some persistence riding us up, as they have ridden us down.
IMO this will be the play they favour as it allows them maximal possible control of our entity and maximum wealth extraction.
Unexpected news (ala MB announcement circa Jan 2022) could have them scrambling desperately to hold our bucking bronc.
But having witnessed it, like us, that will be a scenario they will be somewhat prepared for this time and depending on timing and other potential commitments they may be able to control our ascent more effectively this time using their full arsenal of lies, deceit and smoke and mirror trading techniques.
In the meantime....watch out for those "Klingon's on the starboard bow" 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Wags

Regular
The manipulators still have their heel on our necks and the shortee's are bleeding us dry as they can, without actually killing their golden goose.
They can only continue this play till expected and/or unexpected news drops and then hopefully flows.
According to how we rise, different scenarios will manifest.
If our growth is steady, and slow, they will cling on with some persistence riding us up, as they have ridden us down.
IMO this will be the play they favour as it allows them maximal possible control of our entity and maximum wealth extraction.
Unexpected news (ala MB announcement circa Jan 2022) could have them scrambling desperately to hold our bucking bronc.
But having witnessed it, like us, that will be a scenario they will be somewhat prepared for this time and depending on timing and other potential commitments they may be able to control our ascent more effectively this time using their full arsenal of lies, deceit and smoke and mirror trading techniques.
In the meantime....watch out for those "Klingon's on the starboard bow" 🤣

Well said Hop,

Reactions: 5 users
While I'm bored waiting for some news and for the shorts / manipulators to finally eff off like Hop said, I thought I'd play a "Where's Ken"... I put him in there somewhere...good luck :LOL:

oie_D0Bqc7kPlhRj.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

ndefries

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-15 154848.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 154848.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
@ndefries

Geez....nice work 🔥

I obviously didn't try hard enough :(:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ndefries

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
Don't be fooled, the pressure is mounting as the days move on...the closer we move towards years end it will increase,
yes games are being repeated constantly, but the event to blow their cover is approaching.

"Lots of work to do "....have we been approached by Australian Universities, yes we have, by several, but it's all confidential,
so we all have to wait for an announcement if things move to a fruitful conclusion...it's a brilliant program that not only
educates the young and upcoming computer engineers/scientists, it opens up the field to future employees who may be
very grateful to join a world leading company like Brainchip, being guided by Peter and Anil, what a privilege as they both
slowly make their way towards retirement over the coming years, none of us are getting any younger, I see this as a once in a
lifetime opportunity, I'd grab it if I was intelligent enough, sadly I'm too old and not smart enough :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God Bless all Brainchip supporters.

Tech (Karikari Peninsula NZ) (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Yeah...bugger...didn't think of that :mad:

:)
Afternoon Fullmoonfever ,

Funny stuff...I located four Wally's , of which three were stand-in doubles, yet missed Ken.

Though one did start a with handicap of two double whisky's .

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
While I'm bored waiting for some news and for the shorts / manipulators to finally eff off like Hop said, I thought I'd play a "Where's Ken"... I put him in there somewhere...good luck :LOL:

View attachment 42050
... and I thought mastering 11 letter Wordle was peak boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Afternoon Fullmoonfever ,

Funny stuff...I located four Wally's , of which three were stand-in doubles, yet missed Ken.

Though one did start a with handicap of two double whisky's .

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq

Nice work.

Better than me finding the Wally's especially with the handicap haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs

View attachment 42050
I thought I had found @Bravo in her hot tub. Alas, hope is but a waking dream. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom