BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
Really? I am surprised to see a lot of people being happy about the quarterly report.

I thought the quarterly report was crap as usual and it had nothing to drive the change in market sentiment nor was shitty enough to cause further significant drops...

That being said, although my plan was to not buy any more brainchip stocks, I've bought more because of recent focus on edge AI & neuromorphic computing and we r on the front of it... I think market sentiment will change sooooon...
As an investor in a number of startups I find BRN's reports to be trustworthy, to the point and never gilding the lily. Believe it or not, these more important aspects then cash receipts, at least for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Should be an interesting keynote by Mohammed Dogar, VP, Global Business Development and Ecosystem at Renesas Electronics.

"The potential of IoT and the benefits that can be derived from it are well known. Now imagine the potential that can be unlocked by enabling billions of IoT devices that can think and take actions, thanks to AI. Renesas’ Dogar will explain how the latest technologies can be harnessed to handle anything from a simple operation to something that requires complex calculations, all at the Edge of the IoT."

Larry (Happy as)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230725_111531_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230725_113456_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Mccabe84

Regular
So many people here just praises the management on whatever they do and appears to be extremely worried that some how couple of negative posts will drag the price down. Imo it means nothing and won't have any material impact lol

Unlike all these people who said they sold some of their holdings above 1 / 2 dollar, I have not sold a single share but kept accumulating more (regrettably).

Just a friendly little reminder who is not regrettably accumulating
IMG_5275.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5269.jpeg
IMG_5268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

skutza

Regular
I would like to apologize to the community, I bought another 60k shares today @36c, forcing the SP to drop. I promise not to buy any more.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

robsmark

Regular
I would like to apologize to the community, I bought another 60k shares today @36c, forcing the SP to drop. I promise not to buy any more.
I was happy with my little 6,000 parcel secured this morning - thanks for taking the wind out of my sails high roller!

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

skutza

Regular
I was happy with my little 6,000 parcel secured this morning - thanks for taking the wind out of my sails high roller!
Well, when your tax return is that high, it means last year money was lost :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular

Teach me how to change "amount owed" to "return"

Edit: Still bought a few more today too regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
Mine was high too - somehow I owed the ATO an additional $7k

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

suss

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Is not CHESS-sponsored, which means that shares purchased through Superhero will remain in their custody on your behalf.
So shares will be held in Batmans cave and Ironman is accumalating because he knows where this is headed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

New research shows how brain-like computers could revolutionize blockchain and AI​

A CMOS-compatible neuromorphic computing chip could be on the horizon thanks to breakthrough research out of Technische Universität Dresden.
3:22
New research shows how brain-like computers could revolutionize blockchain and AI

NEWS
Collect article
twitter telegram facebook youtube instagram lens linkedin
Researchers from Technische Universität Dresden in Germany recently published breakthrough research showcasing a new material design for neuromorphic computing, a technology that could have revolutionary implications for both blockchain and AI.
Using a technique called “reservoir computing,” the team developed a method for pattern recognition that uses a vortex of magnons to perform algorithmic functions near instantaneously.
ae6872d7-23e4-4030-99b9-338d04579854.jpg
Working principle of a magnon-scattering reservoir. Source: "Pattern recognition in reciprocal space with a magnon-scattering reservoir," NatureAd
Not only did the researchers develop and test the new reservoir material, but they also demonstrated the potential for neuromorphic computing to work on a standard CMOS chip, something that could upend both blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI).
Classical computers, such as the ones that power smartphones, laptops and the majority of the world’s supercomputers, use binary transistors that can either be on or off (expressed as either a “one” or “zero”).
Neuromorphic computers use programmable physical artificial neurons to imitate organic brain activity. Instead of processing binaries, these systems send signals across varying patterns of neurons with the added factor of time.
The reason this is important for the fields of blockchain and AI, specifically, is because neuromorphic computers are fundamentally suited for pattern recognition and machine learning algorithms.
Binary systems use boolean algebra to compute. For this reason, classical computers remain unchallenged when it comes to crunching numbers. However, when it comes to pattern recognition, especially when the data is noisy or missing information, these systems struggle.
This is why it takes a significant amount of time for classical systems to solve complex cryptography puzzles and why they’re entirely unsuited for situations where incomplete data prevents a math-based solution.
In the finance, AI and transportation sectors, for example, there’s a neverending influx of real-time data. Classical computers struggle with occluded problems — the challenge of driverless cars, for example, has so far proven difficult to reduce to a series of “true/false” compute problems.
However, neuromorphic computers are built for dealing with problems that involve a lack of information. In the transportation industry, it’s impossible for a classical computer to predict the flow of traffic because there are too many independent variables. A neuromorphic computer can constantly react to real-time data because it doesn’t process data points one at a time.
Instead, neuromorphic computers run data through pattern configurations that function somewhat like the human brain. Human brains flash specific patterns in relation to specific neural functions, and both the patterns and the functions can change over time.
Related: How does quantum computing impact the finance industry?
The main benefit of neuromorphic computing is that, relative to classical and quantum computing, its level of power consumption is extremely low. This means that neuromorphic computers could significantly reduce the cost in terms of time and energy when it comes to both operating a blockchain and mining new blocks on existing blockchains.
Neuromorphic computers could also provide significant speedup for machine learning systems, especially those that interface with real-world sensors (self-driving cars, robots) or those that process data in real-time (crypto market analysis, transportation hubs).

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

GazDix

Regular
Your number 16, 16 on the top 20 is the brainchip holding for LTIP shares. So they didn't sell down as you say , they were handed out to employees under the long term incentive plan.
Great thanks for the correction Dozzaman. This explains it.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Wow
So shares will be held in Batmans cave and Ironman is accumalating because he knows where this is headed.
Seeing that Brainchip is creating science fiction, maybe this is attracting Superheroes to now get in on the act, haha.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

jla

Regular
Seeing that Brainchip is creating science fiction, maybe this is attracting Superheroes to now get in on the act, haha.
Hm that was a nice Bite around 1m.

Top Bottom