• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I never looked into BNP Paribas.. but i find it very interesting now as they are from France with HQ in Paris. *Cough* i wonder if Valeo are a part of this..?? Hmmmm.

*EDIT* well well well.. this is very interesting.

View attachment 40653

More Info here that they deal with each other often... Soooo this is looking mighty fine tbh!

Nice work Townyj ... 👏;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Oh wow this is pretty interesting
Thanks for that, love a morning dose of reading Diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

rgupta

Regular

That proves the geniusness of PVDM and Anil
They did not plan only for a SNN but rather implemented the same in digital which is a step ahead of Analog.

Reactions: 10 users

rgupta

Regular

It was only sour grapes for everyone until brainchip start showing them how to enjoy the fruit.

Slade

Top 20
It was only sour grapes for everyone until brainchip start showing them how to enjoy the fruit.
Your posts made more sense when you used Chatgpt to write them.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Damo4

Regular

1690241815658.png

Cardpro why do you do this to us?
Also if someone is positive, Toasty chimes in to shove his big MD down their throat, but this goes uncontested?

Testing Star Wars Don't Test Me GIF | GIFDB.com

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Your posts made more sense when you used Chatgpt to write them.
mocking contributors who potentially have english as a second language is low, even for you.

rgupta has always been positive about BRN and i'm sure others appreciate his contribution, however its written.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire

Slade

Top 20
mocking contributors who potentially have english as a second language is low, even for you.

rgupta has always been positive about BRN and i'm sure others appreciate his contribution, however its written.
I agree. Mocking someone’s English who has English as a second language would be low.
I knew you would show up. Thank you for completing my list.
1. Proga
2. Flipdollar
3. Cardpro
4. Toasty

Done. The magnificent 4

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cardpro

Regular
View attachment 40664

Cardpro why do you do this to us?
Also if someone is positive, Toasty chimes in to shove his big MD down their throat, but this goes uncontested?

Testing Star Wars Don't Test Me GIF | GIFDB.com't Test Me GIF | GIFDB.com
? I am positive about brainchip's technology, otherwise, I would sell and move on. But that doesn't mean I am not disappointed in the performance or frustrated by how long its taking to land a deal or meaningful revenue. Money don't lie but right now we don't see them so I am a bit worried thats all.

I truely hope brainchip to be successful I am sick of losing thousands everyday...

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Hi all, seeing the top 20 is out, here is a breakdown again of the changes from the last quarterly from late April with my little analysis.
Very interesting changes including Warbont nominees who have blasted into the top 20 out of nowhere.

1. Citi down 3.6 million shares
2. PVDM (founder) - same
3. Merril - down about 200k.
4. BNP - up 3.2 million (these guys have added 8 million shares all together in the last two quarterlies. They believe it seems).
5. HSBC Australia - up 2.1 million.
6. JP Morgan - up 7.8 million. They really bought this dip.
7. BNP (2) - up 2.5 million.
8. HSBC (2) - up 300k.
9. LDA - same.
10. 12. BNP (3) up about 450k
11. National Nom - down 2.6 million
12. Warbont Nominees (new) unknown (massive accumulation to get from outside top 20 to 12 anyway). Could have bought 3 million or upwards.
13. Osserian Fam - (same)
14. Coss - down 75k.
15. Paul (retail) - same.
16. 18. Certane - down 9 million (they really sold down).
17. Lou Di Nardo (former CEO) - same.
18. Jeff (retail) - same.
19. Dave (retail) - same.
20. Superhero - added about 100k.

Retail and owners have all held. Oss fam sold a small amount so won't include them. Instos added 16.5 million shares (not including the new entry which will be 3 million shares upwards and sold 15.4, so net postive of 4 million shares +.

More importantly, out of the top 10, 2 instos sold down and 6 instos added shares. Very promising. I guess some were out to buy the dip.

Will look into Warbont nominees now. They really believe after blasting in the top 20 out of nowhere.

Cheers all,
Your number 16, 16 on the top 20 is the brainchip holding for LTIP shares. So they didn't sell down as you say , they were handed out to employees under the long term incentive plan.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Cardpro

Regular
So many people here just praises the management on whatever they do and appears to be extremely worried that some how couple of negative posts will drag the price down. Imo it means nothing and won't have any material impact lol

Unlike all these people who said they sold some of their holdings above 1 / 2 dollar, I have not sold a single share but kept accumulating more (regrettably).

Reactions: 5 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
I agree. Mocking someone’s English who has English as a second language would be low.
1. Proga
2. Flipdollar
3. Cardpro
4. Rgupta
5. Toasty

Done. The magnificent 5
Wow - a list! What a life you must live!

I was right about you - always have to have the last say...

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
1. Proga
2. Flipdollar
3. Cardpro
4. Toasty

Done. The magnificent 4
I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
Ok, I have wasted peoples time. For some it will be clear who the fake members are. For me it was a shame to see HC elements trying to sneak their way into TSex. I felt like they needed to be called out. But true, it is not what I feel like doing everyday. I will step back.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom