BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GazDix

Regular
Hi all, seeing the top 20 is out, here is a breakdown again of the changes from the last quarterly from late April with my little analysis.
Very interesting changes including Warbont nominees who have blasted into the top 20 out of nowhere.

1. Citi down 3.6 million shares
2. PVDM (founder) - same
3. Merril - down about 200k.
4. BNP - up 3.2 million (these guys have added 8 million shares all together in the last two quarterlies. They believe it seems).
5. HSBC Australia - up 2.1 million.
6. JP Morgan - up 7.8 million. They really bought this dip.
7. BNP (2) - up 2.5 million.
8. HSBC (2) - up 300k.
9. LDA - same.
10. 12. BNP (3) up about 450k
11. National Nom - down 2.6 million
12. Warbont Nominees (new) unknown (massive accumulation to get from outside top 20 to 12 anyway). Could have bought 3 million or upwards.
13. Osserian Fam - (same)
14. Coss - down 75k.
15. Paul (retail) - same.
16. 18. Certane - down 9 million (they really sold down).
17. Lou Di Nardo (former CEO) - same.
18. Jeff (retail) - same.
19. Dave (retail) - same.
20. Superhero - added about 100k.

Retail and owners have all held. Oss fam sold a small amount so won't include them. Instos added 16.5 million shares (not including the new entry which will be 3 million shares upwards and sold 15.4, so net postive of 4 million shares +.

More importantly, out of the top 10, 2 instos sold down and 6 instos added shares. Very promising. I guess some were out to buy the dip.

Will look into Warbont nominees now. They really believe after blasting in the top 20 out of nowhere.

Cheers all,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 77 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"Hey Google...what's a circle jerk?"
tenor-3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

The Pope

Regular
"Hey Google...what's a circle jerk?"
No photos please. Thanks in advance

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Hi all, seeing the top 20 is out, here is a breakdown again of the changes from the last quarterly from late April with my little analysis.
Very interesting changes including Warbont nominees who have blasted into the top 20 out of nowhere.

2. PVDM (founder) - same
4. BNP - up 3.2 million (these guys have added 8 million shares all together in the last two quarterlies. They believe it seems).
8. HSBC (2) - up 300k.
9. LDA - same.
12. Warbont Nominees (new) unknown (massive accumulation to get from outside top 20 to 12 anyway). Could have bought 3 million or upwards.
14. Coss - down 75k.

Retail and owners have all held. Oss fam sold a small amount so won't include them. Instos added 16.5 million shares (not including the new entry which will be 3 million shares upwards and sold 15.4, so net postive of 4 million shares +.

More importantly, out of the top 10, 2 instos sold down and 6 instos added shares. Very promising. I guess some were out to buy the dip.

Will look into Warbont nominees now. They really believe after blasting in the top 20 out of nowhere.

Cheers all,
Quite possibly the below?

UBS Securities Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of UBS AG, and is a related company of UBS Nominees Pty Ltd (ABN 32 001 450 522) and Warbont Nominees Pty Ltd (ABN 19 003 943 799).

UBS Securities Australia uses the nominee services provided by Warbont Nominees Pty Ltd ("Warbont Nominees"), during the transitional settlement period, in accordance with the Market Integrity Rules on behalf of clients of UBS Securities Australia.

The Market Integrity Rules require that all financial products being held for a client during this period may only be registered under a nominee company. Warbont Nominees is the company that has been established to hold these financial products on your behalf in accordance with the Market Integrity Rules. These services are conducted under the Australian Financial Services Licence of UBS Securities Australia and UBS Securities Australia is responsible for the conduct of Warbont Nominees in respect of those services. Warbont Nominees is a wholly owned subsidiary of UBS Securities Australia.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

cassip

Regular
quite interesting joint venture partners, aren`t they?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Recent paper.

Great to see the CMU crew get it ;)

Paper:

HERE

IMG_20230724_191813.jpg
IMG_20230724_192108.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

2. PVDM (founder) - same
8. HSBC (2) - up 300k.
9. LDA - same.
14. Coss - down 75k.

Cheers all,

I never looked into BNP Paribas.. but i find it very interesting now as they are from France with HQ in Paris. *Cough* i wonder if Valeo are a part of this..?? Hmmmm.

*EDIT* well well well.. this is very interesting.

Paribas.jpg

More Info here that they deal with each other often... Soooo this is looking mighty fine tbh!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I never looked into BNP Paribas.. but i find it very interesting now as they are from France with HQ in Paris. *Cough* i wonder if Valeo are a part of this..?? Hmmmm.

*EDIT* well well well.. this is very interesting.

View attachment 40653

More Info here that they deal with each other often... Soooo this is looking mighty fine tbh!

world-domination-raccoon.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Thanks for sharing @DingoBorat I hope you don’t mind me highlighting my favourite part of TD’s reply.

Some relationships are dormant and are not currently active, others are very active and progressing towards a commercial outcome.”
Let’s watch this space!!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
On another side issue that was raised in this Quarterly Activities Report that bug's me a bit is that being this statement :

" On 23 May, BrainChip held its Annual General Meeting in Sydney, Australia. The Company is addressing issues raised by shareholders at the meeting and will engage with key external stakeholders, including proxy advisors and institutional investors, to ensure its remuneration policies are better understood ahead of the AGM in 2024."

IMO, to resolve the issue as quickly and amicably as possible: " to ensure its remuneration policies are better understood ahead of the AGM in 2024." All the Co needs to do imo is to show substantiated sales contracts / IP agreements and positive financial revenue stream progression to s/holders so as to justify their ongoing wages and entitlements.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cartagena

Regular

2. PVDM (founder) - same
8. HSBC (2) - up 300k.
9. LDA - same.
14. Coss - down 75k.

Cheers all,
Very good to see many large buyers including JP. Seems like they are accumulating at all levels when the retail freak out and sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
Thanks for the post DB,

My favourite takeaway was the above!

If you're betting against Brainchip, you would be playing with fire. whether or not the 'extremely substantial' is at the forefront or dormant...

The only reason other than stupidity for shorting is the Shorters are relying on history and what's proven today, but tomorrow that'll change. 🔥 Tik tok motherf***ers.
Snuggels.gif

tenor.gif

weren't we a meme stock?
let them burn

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Quiltman

Regular
What a morning here in Hanmer Springs !

Just re-read the quarterly, always look to the first few paragraphs to get the gist of what is to come and what is exciting the author.

I missed this yesterday
“Are taking the unique benefits of Akida technology into both standard products as well as defining cutting edge new solutions “

This reads to me that our tech is finding a role in customer and partner current products, and upcoming new releases from them may well feature some level of Akida implementation .

Shorters may feel safe that they have time in hand when referencing “cutting edge future solutions”, which has been the go to for the last few years, but standard products …. Hmmmm

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

This is not an isolated incident where patents have catalyzed investment. Recall the late 90s technology boom when Microsoft’s stock price skyrocketed 900% due significantly to their rapidly expanding patent portfolio. It propelled them to a leadership position in tech innovation. Similarly, in the early 2010s, ‘smartphone patent wars’ between giants like Apple and Samsung highlighted the crucial role of IP rights. These instances validate that a robust patent portfolio can be a substantial factor in determining a company’s valuation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Frangipani

Regular
Obviously someone working in the IP consulting business will emphasise the importance of intellectual property and patents for a company’s business growth in general, but just look what company the author of the following article picked to illustrate what he is saying:

BrainChip’s Rise: Harnessing Intellectual Property for Skyrocketing Valuations​

95a255da4a050aa4a67098715881bade

Published On - July 24, 2023
Seth Cronin
computer-chip-scaled.jpg

In the frenetic world of the stock market, investors and businesses are increasingly finding value not just in the tangible, but also in the intangible. BrainChip Holdings Ltd (BRN.AX), an Australian AI chipmaker, serves as a testament to the significant influence of intellectual property (IP) on the market.

After receiving a US patent grant for one of its revolutionary neuromorphic processors, BrainChip experienced a surge in shares by nearly 11%. This boon brought the company to its highest level since mid-June, outperforming all others on the ASX 200 benchmark index.

What does this phenomenon signify?
It underscores the immense value of patents in demonstrating a company’s innovative potential and capacity for disruption. BrainChip’s 17 issued patents and about 30 pending applications worldwide present a compelling signal to investors of the company’s dedication to pioneering technology and promising prospects in the fiercely competitive AI industry.

This is not an isolated incident where patents have catalyzed investment. Recall the late 90s technology boom when Microsoft’s stock price skyrocketed 900% due significantly to their rapidly expanding patent portfolio. It propelled them to a leadership position in tech innovation. Similarly, in the early 2010s, ‘smartphone patent wars’ between giants like Apple and Samsung highlighted the crucial role of IP rights. These instances validate that a robust patent portfolio can be a substantial factor in determining a company’s valuation.

What should companies eyeing an IPO draw from this? The worth of your patents could be equally, if not more, important than the value of your physical assets. Developing an IP portfolio sends a robust signal to the market about your company’s innovative potential, leading to an enhanced stock price and company valuation.

For businesses eager to accelerate the patent application process, the USPTO’s Track One program is a viable option. This program fast-tracks the examination process for non-provisional utility or plant patent applications, enabling faster patent grants.

The secret is out. A strong IP portfolio is indispensable in influencing business valuations. Companies preparing for an IPO should prioritize their patent applications and make use of the Track One filing when possible. As BrainChip and other successful tech innovators have proven, the rewards can be considerable, marked by substantial capital influx from public and private investment rounds.

So it’s time to shift gears, where intellectual property becomes the driving force of business growth. Secure your patents, build your portfolio, and showcase your innovations to the world. In this marketplace of ideas, those with patents pave the way to the future.

About ipCG:
ipCapital Group (ipCG) is an intellectual property (IP) and innovation consulting firm, serving clients since 1998.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

schuey

Regular
Does anyone else expect a very green day?

Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Does anyone else expect a very green day?
Any one of these will do nicely
green-color-palette-free-vector.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom