Reactions: 27 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Teammate, opponent or other sport?

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE, I CAN SMELL BRAINCHIP IN THEIR... SO POTENTIALLY BRAINCHIP IS WORKING WITH NVIDIA THROUGH EDGE IMPULSE... 😍 🙏. WHAT A GREAT FIND MATE.

NVIDIA TAO Toolkit​

Looking for a faster, easier way to create highly accurate, customized, and enterprise-ready AI models to power your vision AI applications? The open-source TAO toolkit for AI training and optimization delivers everything you need, putting the power of the world’s best Vision Transformers (ViTs) in the hands of every developer and service provider. You can now create state-of-the-art computer vision models and deploy them on any device—GPUs, CPUs, and MCUs—whether at the edge or in the cloud.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users

Shadow59

Regular
THIS IS FUCKING HUGE, I CAN SMELL BRAINCHIP IN THEIR... SO POTENTIALLY BRAINCHIP IS WORKING WITH NVIDIA THROUGH EDGE IMPULSE... 😍 🙏. WHAT A GREAT FIND MATE.
Thats how I read it too! I may just have to buy some more today! It's starting to feel real now!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular

NVIDIA TAO Toolkit​

Looking for a faster, easier way to create highly accurate, customized, and enterprise-ready AI models to power your vision AI applications? The open-source TAO toolkit for AI training and optimization delivers everything you need, putting the power of the world’s best Vision Transformers (ViTs) in the hands of every developer and service provider. You can now create state-of-the-art computer vision models and deploy them on any device—GPUs, CPUs, and MCUs—whether at the edge or in the cloud.

The NVIDIA kit looks pre-trained or am I missing something?
I skimmed the 1st half of the video and it looked like he had to build the model first using camera captures of himself/empty room

Was there something in the 2nd half that points to us?

Reactions: 9 users

Shadow59

Regular

Access the Latest in Vision AI Model Development Workflows with NVIDIA TAO Toolkit 5.0​

Deploy NVIDIA TAO models on any platform, anywhere​

NVIDIA TAO Toolkit 5.0 supports model export in ONNX. This makes it possible to deploy a model trained with NVIDIA TAO Toolkit on any computing platform—GPUs, CPUs, MCUs, DLAs, FPGAs—at the edge or in the cloud. NVIDIA TAO Toolkit simplifies the model training process and optimizes the model for inference throughput, powering AI across hundreds of billions of devices.

Edge Impulse, a platform for building, refining, and deploying machine learning models and algorithms, integrated TAO Toolkit into their edge AI platform. With this integration, Edge Impulse now offers advanced vision AI capabilities and models that complement its current offerings. Developers can use the platform to build production AI with TAO for any edge device. Learn more about the integration in a blog post from Edge Impulse.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Tony Coles

Regular
I skimmed the 1st half of the video and it looked like he had to build the model first using camera captures of himself/empty room

Work on any device, from MCUs to GPUs​

Collect data, train and validate models, and optimise libraries to run on any edge device, from extremely low-power MCUs to efficient Linux CPU targets to any NVIDIA GPU or neural accelerator.

Collaborate with ease​

Enjoy an edge AI development environment built for enterprise-wide collaboration, that enables teams with diverse expertise to collaborate from anywhere in real-time.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Can't see anything either. 🤷

Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular

Work on any device, from MCUs to GPUs​

Collect data, train and validate models, and optimise libraries to run on any edge device, from extremely low-power MCUs to efficient Linux CPU targets to any NVIDIA GPU or neural accelerator.

Collaborate with ease​

Enjoy an edge AI development environment built for enterprise-wide collaboration, that enables teams with diverse expertise to collaborate from anywhere in real-time.

More than happy to be wrong in this case, as it would be amazing for Brainchip, but the sentence is worded as if the training is done...and THEN it works on edge devices.
This tracks with the video demo, as it built code for him.

"Collect data, train and validate models, and optimise libraries to run on any edge device"

Edit: Sorry I missed the 2nd bit you posted in bold, I would assume that's just people being able to log into Edge Impulse anywhere in the world and work on the project. Real-time means cloud which is not our niche.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

Cgc516

Regular
Question : the company keep posting the events for September. Does it mean they leave the August for shorters? The last tweet and linkin was 5days ago! What do you think?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Kachoo

Regular
More than happy to be wrong in this case, as it would be amazing for Brainchip, but the sentence is worded as if the training is done...and THEN it works on edge devices.
This tracks with the video demo, as it built code for him.

"Collect data, train and validate models, and optimise libraries to run on any edge device"

Edit: Sorry I missed the 2nd bit you posted in bold, I would assume that's just people being able to log into Edge Impulse anywhere in the world and work on the project. Real-time means cloud which is not our niche.
Correct me if I'm wrong but edge device can still operate on the edge be efficient and have connectivity for software upgrades and tweeks.

Basicly when the sensor is processing it's exclusive but can be interfaced with the net.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Cartagena

Regular
Correct me if I'm wrong but edge device can still operate on the edge be efficient and have connectivity for software upgrades and tweeks.

Basicly when the sensor is processing it's exclusive but can be interfaced with the net.
Correct it can have an interface with the net to enable it. People shouldn't be drawing conclusions on if it is or isn't Brainchip but our IP is used by Edge Impulse so it is a very big IS IT???

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular

Correct it can have an interface with the net to enable it. People shouldn't be drawing conclusions on if it is or isn't Brainchip but our IP is used by Edge Impulse so it is a very big IS IT???

Yeah I know it can, that's not my point, I was responding to the "collaboration in real time" part.
The models look to be trained using the NVIDIA toolkit, then built for edge devices.
That's explicit and isn't drawing a conclusion based on a guess.

Anyway it doesn't matter, if you guys want to speculate and buy shares based on that feel free. For me this has nothing to do with Akida, which is fine.
It is good however that it's involved with Edge Impulse as they are obviously a valuable Ecosystem Partner for Brainchip.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Yeah I know it can, that's not my point, I was responding to the "collaboration in real time" part.
The models look to be trained using the NVIDIA toolkit, then built for edge devices.
That's explicit and isn't drawing a conclusion based on a guess.

Anyway it doesn't matter, if you guys want to speculate and buy shares based on that feel free. For me this has nothing to do with Akida, which is fine.
It is good however that it's involved with Edge Impulse as they are obviously a valuable Ecosystem Partner for Brainchip.

Back to the drawing board. 😢 i go… just can’t leg go that NVIDIA is getting all the attention from the AI perspective.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/brai...Re?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

1690329140731.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
N am.png

1 am.png

2 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 120 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Referring to the recent graph posted here showing the decreasing share price chart, and the bar chart showing an increase in institutional ownership, can somebody explain how this can occur without collusion and fraud. If they are buying and selling to each other on a daily basis, there must be some coordination between the parties to enable them to keep the price down, accumulate vast amounts of stock, and make extra money the whole time by making small margins on hundreds of trades. It doesn't make sense that this can happen in a legitimate (lawful) manner.

Reactions: 13 users

Cartagena

Regular

Referring to the recent graph posted here showing the decreasing share price chart, and the bar chart showing an increase in institutional ownership, can somebody explain how this can occur without collusion and fraud. If they are buying and selling to each other on a daily basis, there must be some coordination between the parties to enable them to keep the price down, accumulate vast amounts of stock, and make extra money the whole time by making small margins on hundreds of trades. It doesn't make sense that this can happen in a legitimate (lawful) manner.
It is what instos do. They have buying power. Yes not fair on the retail but it is what it is. Perfect example take todays price action seems that instos continue to accumulate in big numbers at 35.5 and we may see the 36 cleared and cycle goes on. Shorts will also be buying to close positions simultaneously

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom